All Comments on 'The Wild, Wild West Ch. 01'

by wild_and_unbridled

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
VEry GOoD SToRy

This story is a very good one. You should continue it. It has the potential to become a very good series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I gotta say it...

girl, a female horse is a filly. Not a philly...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Terrific

Great story line,waiting for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story! Very erotic and great story base. Hope to read more about this. Sounds like the beginning of a great series. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

Great story but you really need to proof read first.. or get a spell checker...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Liked it, but...

As a horse lover, the words 'male colt' on the first page kinda bugged me... A colt is a male horse under 4 years, so just 'colt' would be better. And I noticed that you used 'colt' where (at least for me) it would be natural to use 'foal'. Maybe sometimes it's better to leave out parts where you're not completely sure what you're talking about, people who are passionate about the subject will probably focus more on the small mistakes rather than the actual story... Or is that just me? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Maybe you should either..

get an editor or if you have one get a better one!

It's SHEER exhaustion. And look up what a banshee is. You're using it in strange contexts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did she "catch", meaning get bred by her big stud? No mind, he will have his cock buried in her belly enough in the future to get her bred. Would like a description of her stud, ie hairy chest, hairy legs and chest, big balls, uncut. And a little more on her physical attributes would help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous