The Willing Wimp Ch. 01

Story Info
It begins...a cuckold wannabe is blackmailed into action.
835 words
3.79
20.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is my first attempt at any erotica. I welcome all comments or criticism as I navigate this art form**

It was always there -- the desire to submit, the yearn to lose control. Like a frog in a slowly boiling pot, I edged deeper into my fantasies until it was too much to simply jerk over them.

Some background on us is probably needed. I am 33 years old and have always been on the smaller side. At 5'8" and 170lbs, I don't exactly scream "intimidating". To add to the stereotype, I am 'delicately endowed' with a thinnish 4 inch penis that curves upward. Quite to my contrast, my girlfriend (let's call her Jennifer) is every inch the girl next door. Cute, innocent face with a button nose, full lips and curly auburn hair down to her neck. She is 5'6" 130lbs with curves in all the right places, 36C breasts and a full peach ass.

We've been together for nearly 6 years and live together in the Chicago suburbs. From the outside, you would see us as another generic white couple.

For years, I showed off her pictures to men online, fantasizing about what it would be like to see her take a large cock. She always receives lots of attention when I've shown her, which only fueled my addiction to show more and more...

That is how he got to me. One day I found myself hornier than usual, causing me to share more than I probably should have. An online dom had taken a liking to Jennifer's pictures, and I was all too eager to share. It didn't take much -- a few face pictures, her first name and the city we lived. When he stopped responding, I figured he had gotten off or became bored with chatting.

Then it came: my message inbox flooded with pictures of her, captioned with her full name, cell number, address, every detail one could get from a background check. As the fear and shock gripped me, I couldn't help but notice the straining erection that pressed against my boxers.

"What do you want?" Was all I could think to say.

"To own you both" was his reply. It was simple, but resolute.

For the next 45 minutes, I found myself mindlessly sending him anything and everything he asked for: every picture, video and intimate detail of our lives that he could use to blackmail me.

To this day, I do not know what I should have done that would have gotten me out of that situation. However, the submissive side in me still relishes the moment I gave over all that I had and allow myself to take this dark path of ownership.

For the next several months, I logged on dutifully to see what commands he had left for me. I curated photoshoots of Jennifer for him, shared any life or information updates, and uploaded all that I had of her and I to a DropBox for his viewing ownership. If I was ever unable to complete a task, there was always a humiliating punishment waiting for me to complete and upload proof of to DropBox.

Truth be told, I enjoyed every minute of it and fully realized my deep seeded desire to be controlled...my only regret was that I wanted Jennifer to be owned alongside me.

Then came the day that changed it all for me. "I have a task for you, Steve" was the lone message waiting for me.

"It is time that you actually use those shriveled balls for something of use. In 3 weeks, there is a Cuck & Bull party happening at the Admiral Theatre. You and Jennifer are going to go. This is your last chance to make it happen or I expose all that you've done to her."

I froze. "Oh fuck" the only thing that came to mind.

He knew I wanted Jennifer to cuckold me badly and had given me many chances to set something up. Either I couldn't muster up the courage or the guy had flaked out, but the result was the same...another DropBox punishment.

I didn't know how serious he was that this was my "last chance", but I went ahead and Googled the Admiral Theatre and clicked onto their events page. Sure enough, I found the Cuck and Bull Party on a Saturday 3 weeks from today's date.

"Come join us for our bi-annual CUCK & BULL SATURDAY SWINGERS PARTY at Admiral Theatre! Calling all cuckold couples, stags & vixens, bulls and wannabes looking to get into the lifestyle. This should be an evening that you will *never* forget."

As I scrolled to the bottom of the page, I found the sign-up option and paid the entrance fee for Jennifer and I to attend.

"What the fuck am I doing" I muttered to myself. My wet boxers told me all I needed to know, however. The bigger question was how I was going to convince Jennifer...

Ch. 02 Coming Soon...