All Comments on 'The Willing Wimp Ch. 01'

by SoftErection

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

This is a cuckold by numbers:

Slender, beta male. Check.

Small penis. Check.

Fantasize about his gorgeous wife fucking another man. Check.

Seriously, you want to make a good story, don’t follow the same bullshit everyone else does. The husbands are either ex-special forces or they are a solid 3 male married to a 8 or 9.

Seriously, it’s not even worth reading.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

**This is my first attempt at any erotica**...And for plots like this, better be the first and only attempt! Just some examples of what makes this really bad: 1 - Being a girlfriend takes out more than 50% of the stress, even for the blackmailing...2 - **I am delicately endowed**, Really? 3- **"To own you both"**...How lame and stupid! Finally: **bi-annual CUCK & BULL SATURDAY SWINGERS PARTY at Admiral Theatre!**...Really? Not even one single new idea, just VERY old clichés...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like it. Wish it was longer. Love the idea of a cuck & bull party. Don’t worry about the negative feedback. Look at their profile and you’ll know what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

yet another new cuck author - 1*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Your first attempt should be your last. Finish it in fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

author, heed the Whack-Diddy, he is totally right for a change. The Diddy must be listened to, sometimes

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

So you tried a new name, wrote the same badly written, by the numbers horse shit story.

You've tried under at least 5 different names and your shit is always the same. Sorry the tells ARE there even though this time you did try and change it up a bit but you still fell on your face in that closet. Does Odoreater make you lick the floor clean after he and the other cucks get down with their closet version of Round Robin?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

boring and what fool lets themselves be intimidated so easily

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"It begins...a cuckold wannabe is blackmailed into action."

/

So ominous, so dramatic. No doubt you see yourself as writing something spectacular, a story so magnificent that even Randi's clique will scream for you to join them in writing more cuck stories.

/

Unfortunately, you're just one of thousands who submit the same cuckold crap over, and over, and over. So tiresome. You could be on Randi's team and write the best cuck stories EVER, and you're still going to get a low score. So do us all a favor and move your stories to fetish or something. Maybe you'll get a good score in that category, but I doubt it. Only mentally ill people like this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s a good start, blackmail can be hot and sexy, or scary, It’s all in the details. It might be fun if your girlfriend was already in contact with the dom, they working out between them how to teach you a lesson about wanting something you shouldn’t.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story... Let's see how it goes...

Blackmailing is not my thing though...

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

One can only hope you FORGET TO PUBLISH CHAPTER 2 !

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Mentally challenged idiot wants to find Jamal to help his whore make him a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Iamweasel. This total loser has serious problems. He's a homophobic closet homo. The filthy animal craves other men's cocks and cum very desperstely. Unfortunately however, the asshole was raised to be a homophobic gay hater. So, now the stupid SOB and POS has a huge fucking internal conflict. No wonder he is a self loathing closet homo and he doth protest too much. There you have it...

Now just look at that fool, he is infesting a free porn stories website attacking writers, throwing homophobic rants. But what the punk really craves is big cock in his mouth, throat, asshole and even in his ear holes and nostrils. He needs a whole lotta cum too, fresh from the tap. The gay force is powerful with that one!

Now Weasel, you're a stupid dog, a lowly rat, a fucking pig... You're too animalistic, too gay and too homophobic. Stop sucking 26thNC tiny crippled dick too much and seek Profesional help, asshole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous