All Comments on 'The Wings of Ilium'

by Cacatua_Galerita

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
markellymarkelly12 months ago

A damn good read. If this really is your first story on here, I would say you’ve hit the ground running. Keep up the good work, a clear five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic story! As markelly states, you have a knack. Go with it!

Cacatua_GaleritaCacatua_Galerita11 months agoAuthor

Thanks @markelly.

I certainly added a degree of difficulty by writing a Bostonian in the 1st person. I'm Australian, and my volunteer editor is Canadian, so I hope we threshed out all the 'Commonwealth English' usage between us. (My next work will be set in Australia - much easier for me.)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good start! Please let us read some more of your work. 5 stars

herrhookherrhook11 months ago

Amazing. What could have been a disaster was handled with sensitivity and understanding. Though none of the readers are likely to ever experience such an event, it achieves a special place on my personal bucket list. Perhaps the most incredible part of this story is that a marriage could not only survive this, but expand and revitalize with it.

On a sexual level, this should give us hope.

AardieAardie11 months ago

Sexual assault after sexual assault on his wife and he just stands there. Without consent it is rape and she did not give consent to anything until she gave the blowjob which was cheating, but the cuck was not protesting.

Cacatua_GaleritaCacatua_Galerita11 months agoAuthor

Thank you @herrhook, for reading and commenting.

This was originally intended to be a Loving Wives story, but not one that ends with the cheater being divorced and humiliated – which seems to be demanded by a vocal subset of LW-category trolls. Hence my choice to post under Group Sex. This was my first ever story, so I wanted to avoid that hate.

I did want to write about a couple in a successful marriage – neither of whom were seeking outside involvement of voyeurs, swingers, Internet-strangers controlling robotic sex toys, etc. – and see if I could put them in a situation that might (believably) subvert their monogamy.

(Hmm. New story idea – Internet-strangers controlling robotic sex toys… :-)

SkanderbegSkanderbeg11 months ago

Superb writing, thank you for sharing.

Mark OnceMark Once11 months ago

Excellent. Masterful writing. Its not easy to have multiple characters in a short story and keep them distinct. I was fascinated by the character of Katherine, and would have prefered a tighter focus on her, but that just reflects my preferences, its not a criticism. its great to have new, sophisticated author who knows how to write for Adults! Thank you,

bgegebgege11 months ago

Great story, smart and well written!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow...

pmatpmat8 months ago

Wow. Great great stuff.

TruthwithaTwistTruthwithaTwist8 months ago

Just found your stories! Love them all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCacatua_Galerita@Cacatua_Galerita
As a student, I struggled with essays and creative writing. My eloquent peers would kick sand in my face – literarily. Then I discovered… well, nothing particularly – just years of technical writing; system documentation, reports, and product assessments. I’m now fluent in non...