All Comments on 'The Winter of Temptation Ch. 03'

by SoulHolder11

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
bredrebredreover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Please keep the update coming...

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Ian is an idiot. His playboy ways is biting him in his ass now. Kristie is not going to go away. He need to man up and tell Sam about him and Kristie and he need to stop behaving like a caveman.

I wonder what Sam is going to do about her boyfriend.

ale1975ale1975over 10 years ago
That was...

HOT!!

flowerbloomflowerbloomover 10 years ago
Supreb

Well done...... Ian is a bastard yet he love Samantha. Some of the readers are going to have a problems with this, they will get over it. Waiting for an update.

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101over 10 years ago
I hate Ian!!!!

Hate him and I don't think I will ever not hate him

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy Moli....

This was some sexy stuff. I hate to say this but I like Ian. Some may say rape, I say foreplay. The one people should hate is that thirsty slut Kristie.

Sooooo goooood. Please update soon!

You da bomb. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

He is an asshole but he loves her and that's all that matters

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it!!!!!.:D

I love that Ian doesn't take no for an answer and he's persistent when it comes to Sam, I'm not mad at him anymore:) I hate Kristie she's so fake! Sammy is going to kill her, she's obviously going to be a problem, she's obsessed with Ian!

Barnabe93Barnabe93over 10 years ago
good...god...

that was...marvelous! please more sex scenes like this between the two!

its wonderful! i loveeee everything about this! im totally crushing onthis story! im loving the development between the two as well! <3 hope for a sooner update! i cant wait! ill be checking up on it again later in the week <3

keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1/5 because it was nothing less than rape.

No means no, not maybe, not yes and sure as fuck doesn't mean to rape her until she says yes. A real man doesn't disrespect women like that neither does he prove his prowess by the number of notches on his belt, that is what a boy does and it doesn't matter how many women he uses and loses. It doesn't matter how many fights he wins or push ups he does because a man puts his needs and wants second.

And he didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't know

I have mixed emotions about this chapter. On one hand, I'm happy that the couple is moving forward; however, on the other hand......that sex scene was more so rape than a determined man getting what he knows they both want. I feel as if Ian should have kept wooing Samantha until she realized that her feelings for him were stronger than for her boyfriend. Now, in addition to her denial of the fact that she's in love with him, Samantha could very well use the fact that he technically raped her to force him completely out of her life for good. Unless that's what you were aiming for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rape much

The sex scene made me sick with the rape like way he went about getting her, this could have been much better written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY!!!

loving the story so far. Ian is little crazy but thats okay (maybe), i just want to know more about what makes him tick! As far as commenters suggesting rape, i just don't see it...i have read some really twisted and sick rape stories on this website and i must say, this is not it.

keep it up, hope something great develops between the those two.

MsShantelMsShantelover 10 years ago
Rape? Boo

This chapter was good. How can it be rape when she begged him to make her cum. I liked it. Hot! I hope u write fast because I'm anxious to know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There was no rape.

This story is so good that I wish there was more. Please hurry I just love this couple. I get excited when I find a good story and this one is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
UMMM

umm.. not a big fan of Samantha's "resistance" it really made me disconnect with the "passion" of this chapter...it kinda makes me feel like she weak minded...

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 10 years ago
Keep it comin..

I am enjoying the story so far. I love me some Ian. Keep it comin plz.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Kristie is scary and Ian should be really scared

StMaartenFreakStMaartenFreakover 10 years ago

this story was great!!!!! i see that the usual anonymous haters came out of their caves. This was the best story i have read in a while and it was well written. PLEASE CONTINUE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Issues....

I really have some with this story. I tried hard to like its very difficult to enjoy a story with flat out rape being glazed over as making love with an arrogant, entitled angry for no fucking reason frat boy. What is he so angry about? He got burnt by his morning latte one time? He didn't make varsity in middle school???? The women are expendable whores throwing themselves at him right and left and he treats them like trash like they don't even exist. He makes sure to " protect" his weak mixed weak willed best friend from any man that might show interest just so he can play wind games with her??? He's a frat fuck knuckle dragging Neanderthal rapist and you've constructed a story where women want and beg for this. They are his little disposable toys. I would love to see for once a story where men are the disposable sex toys and women are the string willed dominator a that men shamelessly throw themselves at. This story is just breaking everything that the feminist movement is about and is not sexy. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You created an abhorrent male lead. Your main female character is damaged and best friends with a sociopath. Also, the pace of the story is off. You write it pretty disjointed, which magnifies Ian's horrible personality.

SoulHolder11SoulHolder11over 10 years agoAuthor
Thoughts

I've seen all the comments, and I have to say that some are interesting. Everyone has their own opinion, and views on things. So with that said, obviously I personally did not find the sex between the two as rape. For if I did I would have put it in that category, but as someone mentioned before "hello" Samantha was begging for it. Also I would like to point out... if you look under my Bio you will see that as a fetish I like "Rough" Sex. So if you can't handle that I'm sure there are other stories that may catch your attention.

Ps. the whole feminism thing was like "Wow" I'm a woman and I'm all for having my rights and what not. But i'm far from a man hating feminist, sorry. I just can't.

But thanks, to those who enjoyed I will post the next chapters soon, fell behind with school coming back up.

Much love, SH!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

No means NO, It was rape pure and simple, she said NO numerous times and he still forced her. Ian is an asshole, possibly THE worst male character I have ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh Geez!

I like this story a lot! So shoot me, to the other non-talented, hating anonymous creatures, that are born to stand on the sidelines while you do what you do and expand your writing talent!! 5 STARS!!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
WOW

Oh my god, damn what a man, hm...hm... another hit on your hands

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Editing was definitely better

Yep, we can see that you edited this chapter way more than the past two. Great story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I fail to see how rape is sexy. I mean, you can write it whatever way you wish, but I don't find rape to be sexy or hot. He pretty much just violated her.

And for those that claim that 'this isn't rape', Samantha tried to run away and kept telling Ian 'no.' That's pretty textbook.

Moberly1Moberly1about 10 years ago
Love this story!

First I would like to say that I love this series of your! I can't wait to read more! Don't let other people opinions up set you! I want to see how it pan out! I didn't see it coming, her roommate being crazy! I think he really care about Sammy! I kind of do wish he had talks to her about his feeling for her before they have sex. But hey, we don't alway get what we want! Good luck with this story line! Hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bastard!!!! (Ian that is)

Why is it the agressor always wins over the good guy in these stories??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ian is nothing but a RAPIST, I'm done with the farce of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Editor or not ... girl you write a mean story!! And sorry you can't rape the willing. Sammy loves this fool and is too scare to admit it , plus it doesn't help he is such an asshole. Going to read the rest to see if he finds the maturity to growup and her the courage to love..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Think We All Can Agree...

Ian is a rapist. Unfortunately, good sex does not make it any less of a rape scene. While I understand the complexities of both of the characters' feelings, in the real world, Ian would have been handled accordingly, either by the hand of the law or some rowdy family members/friends. As a realistic adult, I'm aware that drunken mistakes happen, but this is just a little past that. And since you failed to add a trigger warning, it left me very shocked and completely turned off from Ian's character altogether. Posting this chapter without giving the readers some sort of head's up to the forceful nature of the sex was very inconsiderate. I'm sorry for sounding like a complete bitch, especially considering the fact that you're a great writer; but I felt as if I should let you know that as a reader that has experienced sexual assault, this was a hard chapter to finish.

PrincessPoutPrincessPoutabout 9 years ago
Ian

DID NOT RAPE HER! If these crazy Anons don't have a seat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
favorite couple

I like Ian. I want him and Sammy together. You know what they say about players, once they find the one for them all others pale in comparison. You go Ian, stake your claim and make it known to all.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Now...

...let's see Ian calm down and compose more, but realize the depth of his feelings for Samantha. :)

romantique13romantique13almost 9 years ago
Thumbs Up!

Beautiful Story, Excellenct character building...I love!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoulHolder11@SoulHolder11
202 Followers
6/3/19 It's been a while y'all...too long... and i know it's long over due for me to finish up these story's and put out alot of other stories that i've worked on throughout the years. But one thing i ve taught my self to do is look over my stories first, and get a lot of chap...