The Witch Doctor Ch. 04

Story Info
Betty and Dr. Mysterio.
788 words
4.04
10.8k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As John was finishing licking Dr. Mysterio's cum off of his wife, Betty came downstairs.

"Mom, Dad..I'm ready to go over to Andrea's house...what the hell is going on." stated Betty as she looked out over the strange scene.

Dr. Mysterio looked up at Betty and smiled. She was nearly perfect. Obedience and body improvement was all she needed.

"Come down here and find out." stated Dr. Mysterio.

Betty left the staircase and went into the living room. Her "new life" was about to begin.

Thanks to Dr. Mysterio's influence, she thought that nothing unusual was going on.

"So Betty, tell me about yourself? What's going on in your life? What are your plans? I'm here to help your parents and their troubled relationship. I can only help them if you help me understand your lifestyle here at this house." said Dr. Mysterio. Ultimately it didn't matter what Betty's plans were. They would be changing for the better after all Dr. Mysterio had promised to help the Johnsons.

"Well I'm going off to Harvard in the fall, I want to pursue my law degree. I need a good job to continue on in life. I want to be someone important and do something meaningful. But, I'm worried about my father and mother. My father has started dressing up in women's clothing and going somewhere at night. He only comes back in the morning. Then he has white stuff...I think it's cum all over his trashy outfits. I'm also worried about my mother because she has started to hump any phallic object. It's weird that she calls out your name instead of my Dad's." stated Betty.

Dr. Mysterio smiled wickedly at Betty's observations. She was smart...too smart. He didn't need or want a smart woman. " It's not surprising that your Mom only calls out my name when trying to hump objects. It's not like your faggot of a father can please her. I'm a real man don't think I haven't noticed a slut like you staring at my cock. I know you want it in your pussy. I'm the only person who can make you wet." stated Dr. Mysterio.

He smirked as Betty crossed her legs trying to hide her excitement.

"Well, you may do that for now but this fall at Harvard I'm going to find a real man. One who might be president someday." she said with confidence while still trying to fight her obvious desire for Dr. Mysterio.

Dr. Mysterio frowned. He had thought he was further along in making her a slut than this. Still she needed to be broken. She would be perfect for ridding his cock or eating out his now aging secretary.

"Really, a slut like you going to Harvard. I don't see that in you at all. It doesn't seem a life course that you should take. You know your not smart enough to go to college. I'm surprised that you're graduating high school. You even have trouble forming sentences." stated Dr. Mysterio.

"Luckily, for you my current secretary is getting a bit old. She's 21. I also am growing tired of her figure. I need something better. You could be my secretary. You could serve me in all ways. You could be my Betty Boop. Always ready to please me. You're so lucky your parents chose me as their therapist. Now why don't you come over here and sit in my lap. It would make me very happy." said Dr. Mysterio.

Betty no longer stood a chance. She felt her body morphing. Soon she was a porno version of Betty Boop. Betty was only meant to fuck an obey Dr. Mysterio. The old Betty died.

"Boop-Oop-a-Doop. "Boop-Oop-a-Doop" said Betty as she came to sit in Dr. Mysterio's lap.

"Good slut! I know you're horny for me but before I plow you I want you to meet your new sister." said Dr. Mysterio as he reached his fingers into her crotchless underwear.

Betty moaned and giggled.

By now John had finished cleaning up the mess he had made on Jane. He left the house and went out to Route 305 eager for more cum.

Dr. Mysterio filmed Jane humping some carrots for his porn channel. Soon the Johnson's would be a big hit. He had never had incest on his channel before even though he had gotten many requests for it.

Jane remained unsated. Dr. Mysterio intended on keeping her that way for a long time. She had to learn.

Eventually, Dr. Mysterio left the Johnson's with his new slut and secretary Betty in tow. The Johnson's would be in for their regular appointment later that week. Dr. Mysterio knew he still had work to do on their sex lfie.