The Witch's Pop-up Shop

Story Info
A travelling witch helps out where she can.
763 words
4.21
4.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,840 Followers

Author's Note: All participants are clearly over the age of 18.

---

Valerie yanked her hands backwards as the vial spilled out onto her desk. Black smoke rising from where the acid cut its new home.

She glared and banged on the side of the hut, "Would you keep it steady? Some of us are trying to work back here!"

The walls of the hut gave a little shudder, and Valerie rolled her eyes at the protesting thing. Running around on chicken legs mustn't be the world's hardest thing. It also wasn't like they needed to arrive at a certain time. The village was a lonely one, which was precisely why the two of them were on their way over. It made good business sense.

Giant glass shapes surrounded her from all sides in the hut. Those were on systems so that they were always level, even if the floor wasn't. Her table, unfortunately, was not. That was where she took a few drips from the various systems and combined them together, usually with a wink or three of magic, to produce the medicines that the crowd would want.

There was always a surprising variety of things, especially out here in the sticks, but the majority of what she sold was for colds, flus, headaches and... Well... Bedroom problems.

Hard to keep a marriage happy when a man can't stand to, and his wife can't get a rub in. Especially when you can't really just run away from each other. Divorce in a village of twelve isn't really a thing.

There was a thundering sound and Valerie grabbed everything on her table. The entire world careened for a moment, up was down, and left was also above somehow, and then the hut came to a crashing collapse as it parked. She gently rearranged her desk and breathed out a sigh of relief.

Behind her, dawn sunlight flooded in as the verandah lifted up.

Valerie took a moment from her work to look out and about at the new village. This was a new one, or at least one she had never been to before. The houses seemed to have been grown where they stood, so there was a bit o' magic here already. Simple, overly eager, but magic all the same. She might give the local witch some notes on growing trunks, if she got a chance.

"Rowr? You open?"

She spun around, putting a hand to her chest as she found someone inside her hut. The feline woman was sniffing and poking around at the rather dangerous chemicals laid out on the table.

"Uh... Not yet. Probably fifteen minutes." Valerie recovered quickly, "Is... There something you need?"

The woman twiddled her nose, and pulled back from the table in disgust. "I don't like you."

Valerie gave a smile, and crossed her arms. This was not the first neko she had met. She tapped her foot a couple times, and then gave a wink. The magic flashed over her eye, and confirmed exactly what she was thinking. She rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers. The hut rolled the blind back down - causing the catwoman to give a nervous jump.

"If you are in need of adult help, I can certainly assist."

The woman stared in shocked horror.

Valerie crossed by her and picked a small vial off the shelf, "It happens all the time. It really isn't anything to be embarassed about."

"It... It isn't!" The catgirl pulled at one of her ears, "I... Don't like... M... Mmm..."

"Men?"

The woman nodded, staring at the ground.

Valerie's mouth spread into a huge smile. She adored these unpredictable encounters. "Well... I have something that might help with that, as well."

The witch didn't mind going down on her knees, in her own hut. She knew the floors quite well. She also knew quite a lot of techniques with her tongue, and it really did not take much encouraging until her latest patient became informed about Valerie's variety of skills.

The pants had been momentarily annoying, but what is magic for, if not making things easier?

"Rooowrr..." Her patient panted, toes curling in and scratching the floor.

A witch's tongue isn't forked, but it could certainly feel that way. It wasn't sharp, but it knew how to dive and shift, getting exactly where it wishes to be.

"Uh... I... I..."

Valerie grinned as she felt the neko approaching her limit. All it would take is a little more, a little-

A fist thundered on the front of the hut, "You open yet!?"