The Wizard's Bargain

Story Info
The Fae don't give without an equal return...
2.2k words
4.65
2.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lady of the Green Water, appear!" cried Sebastian. "You who command the Pool of Melthumiel, show yourself! Arian-Lhynn, I summon thee!"

His words faded into the forest, and silence fell. Nothing happened.

"Arian-Lhynn, by my power I command you to show yourself!" he repeated, putting a trace of magic into the words. Not too much, for the Fae were better not angered.

Nothing.

"Arian-Lhynn-"

"It's all right. You don't have to yell like that."

Arian-Lhynn peered out of the water in the middle of the pond. She had an oval face with big golden eyes, a small pointed nose, and a pouty mouth. Her skin was fair, almost pale, and her long greenish hair framed her face.

Puzzled, Sebastian replied, "Oh, uh, I, well..."

The Fae tilted her head slightly and said, "A spell weaver like you shouldn't run out of words so quickly." Her voice was velvety and soft. Her intonations were strange and made her words sound almost like a song. The hairs on the back of Sebastian's neck stood up.

Sebastian recalled the instructions he had received from his colleague in the Hermetic Society.

"Arian-Lhynn, I desire your help."

The Fae, who still only showed her face, raised an eyebrow. "Well, well. You desire my help. Do you know what you're getting yourself into?"

"Yes," Sebastian replied. It was common knowledge that the Fae gave nothing without expecting a return.

"And what exactly do you desire from me?" the Fae asked, fixing the gaze of her golden eyes on him. It was an intense gaze that promised things no mortal could imagine. Terrible things. Beautiful things. Sebastian shuddered.

"Not much," he said, trying to sound casual. "Just a branch from the willow that grows on the shore of your pond."

"Hmm... Not much you say. I wonder what you could be up to with it."

Sebastian kept silent.

Arian-Lhynn rose from the water. First her neck became visible, then her bare shoulders. Sebastian gulped as he realized that the Fae was naked. Naked and unearthly beautiful. A glow seemed to emanate from her fair skin. Her long hair flowed over her shoulders, curling a little here and there. Strands of it covered her breasts, just enough to stimulate the imagination. Her belly was tight and flat, and just above the surface of the water Sebastian could see her hip bones. If she could just get a little farther out of the water... His mouth went dry.

Arian-Lhynn turned around and presented her backside to Sebastian. Her hair covered most of it, but he could see the base of her small round buttocks. His cock twitched a little. The Fae walked through the water to the willow tree that stood on the opposite bank and stroked the trunk with her hand. Then she turned back to him.

"This tree is old and holds power."

"So they say," Sebastian said after swallowing a few times to drive the dryness from his mouth.

"A staff carved from one of its branches could give a mortal wizard great power," the Fae said.

"It could," Sebastian conceded.

"Power that might be used against us."

"I have always been on good terms with the Fae," Sebastian replied.

"That is true. But you mortals are not to be relied upon. You are fickle and like to break your word. I cannot take that risk."

Disappointment shot through Sebastian. It had been worth a try.

"Then I apologize for the intrusion," he said.

"Not without a guarantee, anyway," the Fae interrupted him.

"What?"

"In return, I demand a guarantee that you will not turn against me and my kind. A token of your good will."

"And that would be?"

Arian Lhynn tilted her head again and looked at him in that piercing way that quickened his heartbeat and made his pants tighten. She came through the water toward him.

"Your firstborn child."

"My what? I don't have any children!"

"Not yet," the Fae countered. "But that can change."

"You mean, if one day I meet someone and we start a family, then..."

"If you agree to this deal, the first child that sprouts from your loins will be mine. As soon as it takes its first breath, I will be there."

Sebastian shook his head. "I can't do that."

"Too bad," Arian-Lhynn said. "Then I guess you'll have to find other wood for your staff." Slowly, she sank back into the water.

"Wait!" shouted Sebastian. "Isn't there another way? Anything?"

The Fae paused. Her hair floated in the water. Ripples made it slosh back and forth, revealing occasional glances of her breasts. Of her spherical breasts the size of oranges, with little nipples sticking up.

"There is indeed one possibility, wizard."

"And that is?"

The Fae straightened back up until her body was sticking out above her waist. She extended an arm toward him. "Come to me. Give me your firstborn today."

Again his mouth went dry. His cock grew hard as steel as he understood what the Fae meant.

"I can't."

Arian-Lhynn came a little closer still. She was now standing only about two paces from the shore, looking up at him out of her golden eyes.

"Why not?" she cooed, "Are you afraid you're no match for me?"

Again, a hot shudder ran through Sebastian. His erection was now so hard it hurt. He wanted so badly to prove to this Fae that he was a match for her. He saw himself running into the water and rushing on her. He wanted to knead those breasts and taste those lips. He wanted to see what was hiding between those legs, bury his cock inside her...

"It's not that."

"Do you prefer men, perhaps?" The Fae smiled and bared her small, pointed, flashing white teeth. "We may find a solution to that too, you know."

"No, that's not it either," he groaned.

The Fae reached out her hand and placed it on his crotch. Sebastian felt his erection pressing against the fabric.

"You mortal wizards," the Fae purred, gently massaging his cock through the fabric of his pants. "You are learning to concentrate. To master. To control."

Sebastian groaned.

"Let go just once," Arian-Lhynn suggested to him. "Just this one time. Let go." She held out her second hand. Tantalizingly slowly, she undid first the button of his pants and then the zipper. As she did so, she met his eyes. She pulled down his pants and then his boxers. His member rose steep and hard into the air, a drop shining on the tip.

The Fae ran her hand over his shaft and stroked his testicle. Her touch felt cool. "Why do you still hesitate when your body already knows what it wants?"

One moment Sebastian was standing on the shore, the next he found himself in the water. He pressed the slender, wet body of the fFe against him, one hand between her shoulder blades, the other clawed into her taut little buttock. She smelled sweet and like rain falling to the ground. He pressed his lips to hers, and she returned the kiss passionately. Her lips opened, her tongue meet his. A hot-cold flash twitched through his whole body. He kissed the Fae's neck, sucking in her scent, the taste of her skin. He put a hand on her breast and squeezed, gently at first, and when she groaned, harder.

Her cool hand wrapped around his cock again and squeezed. She massaged his glans and shaft and cupped his scrotum. Thinking he was about to go mad with lust, he bent down and kissed her breast before taking her hard nipple into his mouth and sucking on it.

Arian-Lhynn let out a throaty moan. "Yes, wizard. Just like that. Do you feel it?"

He slid a hand between her legs, which she willingly spread a little. She pressed her lap against his palm, and he rubbed it, feeling it grow wet.

He bit her nipple lightly, which elicited a small pointed cry from her, then he slowly got down on his knees and kissed her between her breasts and then vertically down to her belly button. As he did so, he slid first one, then two fingers into the warm, moist cleft between her legs.

She clawed her hand in his hair and moaned with pleasure as he finger fucked her, kissing and licking her white, taut belly.

"Take me, wizard," moaned the Fae.

He straightened up. Her golden eyes were dilated with lust, and her gaze more intense than ever. He bent his hips forward. His cock stroked her belly, leaving a shiny trail. Then he grabbed her by the back of the legs, just below the buttocks. The Fae gave a little lunge and he pulled her toward him, wrapping her legs around his waist and wrapping her arms around his neck.

There was a brief moment of delicate balance, but then the Fae lowered her pelvis and took his hard cock into her moist warmth. She closed her legs tighter around his hips and pressed her heels against his ass.

Sebastian groaned as Arian-Lhynn began to move her hips. He bent his head forward and kissed and licked her other breast, which he had neglected so far. She bit his ear, and a sweet ache ran through his body.

The Fae's moans increased to high pitched screams that echoed in the forest as their bodies found a common rhythm. Sebastian, too, now gave himself over completely to pleasure, moaning loudly in tune with his thrusts.

"Yes!" moaned the fae. "Do you feel it, wizard? Let yourself fall. Give yourself over to pleasure."

"Yes!" he replied. Nothing had ever felt so good as fucking this Fae creature. Thrusting his cock into her, over and over, and getting high on her scent.

He increased the speed of his thrusts and could feel Arian-Lhynn slowly climaxing. Her cries of pleasure sounded more choppy and came faster. With effort, he managed to control himself and not pour himself into her. He didn't want it to be over yet. Prompted by her cries, Sebastian sped up even more and could feel her contracting rhythmically around his cock. Then, wave after wave, a tremor ran through the Fae's body, and she emitted a series of panting cries.

After her orgasm subsided, Arian-Lhynn remained still for a moment, then released her grip on his hips and slid down from him. She stood in front of him in the water again, looking at him. Her breathing was heavy, causing her breasts to rise and fall in a very presentable manner. Sebastian let his eyes wander over them, enjoying the sight of the naked Fae.

"Turn around," he demanded.

A sly smile came to her face. "As you request." She turned around. He took a moment to appreciate the sight of her backside, then stepped up to her, placing one hand on her breast from behind and the other on her buttock. He pinched her nipple lightly, twirling it between his fingers as he leaned in to kiss her neck and shoulders. She rubbed her buttocks against his cock, which was still hard and slick with her juices to boot.

He straightened up again, took his hand from her breast and placed it on her shoulder. He pushed gently, and she willingly bent over so he could take her from behind. He rubbed his cock between her labia, and she moaned again.

"Take me, wizard."

With a hard thrust, he penetrated her, moaning loudly as he felt her again.

"Yes, yes! That's it!" cried Arian-Lhynn.

He slowly pulled his cock all the way out of her again and thrust into her once more, harder this time. With a loud clap, their bodies slapped together.

"Give it to me!" the Fae cried, "give it all to me!"

Sebastian gave up all control and began pounding the Fae with fast, hard thrusts. He abandoned himself completely to the sight of her ass moving up and down before his eyes, the feeling of the wet warmth he was immersed in, and Arian-Lhynn's cries of pleasure.

Gradually the climax built up in him as well. His glans swelled, and deep inside him something contracted. Briefly, the thought of betraying the Fae and withdrawing from her at the last moment occurred to him, but then he realized that he didn't want that at all. He wanted to pour and pour into her and feel her take him all in.

One last time he increased the force and speed of his thrusts. As if from afar, he heard the fae scream, then a storm of pleasure engulfed his senses. His cock twitched, and he came into her in a warm torrent.

"Is this what you want?" he moaned.

"Yes!" cried Arian-Lhynn. "Give it all to me."

He thrust one last time, pouring into her in a series of pulsing eruptions, then his legs gave way and he stumbled back and fell into the water, where he lay, breathing heavily. Arian-Lhynn spun and came toward him. She sat down next to him, put a hand on his chest and snuggled up to him. She playfully nibbled his earlobe and whispered, "You have fulfilled your part of the bargain, wizard. I will fulfill my part and cut you a twig from the willow. Do not hesitate to seek me out again if you need anything from me."