The Wolf Inside Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what I want little one," it growled.

"I can't. This isn't right. This isn't real. I dreamt you up. How can you be here?"

The wolf erupted in deep, masculine laugh. "Then shouldn't you be happy your dream is coming true. That you finally get the ending you've desired for so long. Embrace the bitch you know are. Taste them you little whore, just like you know you've always secretly wanted to."

He did want to. The smell, he wanted to surround himself in it. To bury his face in that sack and take it all in. He wanted to hear this beast moan in delight, to hear its approval.

"No! I can't!"

A snarl erupted above him. "I know you can. I can smell the bitch on you. Smell your clit leaking. You are no man. I offer you what your heart desires and you would refuse me. The only person your refusal harms is yourself."

"I am a man!"

"Then prove it, bitch! Leap for freedom. There's no way I'm letting you past me until I've got what I wanted. So, if you really are a man, take your chance with the fall."

Adam looked behind him and shivered. There was no way he would make that fall. He turned back to stare at those balls, so full of wolf cum. They were calling out to him. They needed his submission. A clawed hand took hold of the back of his head and slowly pushed him forward.

"Go on, my little slut. Give in. Give in to a true Alpha."

Adam placed his hands against the beast's muscular thighs and tried to push back. He might as well have been trying to move a mountain. The fur tickled his face as was pushed ever closer until, at last, the pheromones took complete hold of him. His mind became a frenzy of lust and desire. His world disappearing into the taste and feel of those orbs that shifted about his face as he hungrily took hold of them each in turn. His mouth worked overtime; sucking, kissing and licking those balls until they and his face were wet with saliva. The wolfman moaned above. A sound that only drove him to work harder.

Something warm began flowing down his face, adding another flavour to the mix. It was salty and thick, coating his tongue and mouth and sending his cock it over drive. He followed the goo up the wolfman's sack, lacking it up with his tongue until he tasted something free of fur. Soft and yet firm. He opened his eyes and found his lips attempting wrap around the swollen knot at the base of the thing's goliath cock, now fully erect and leaking precum. Adam's eyes opened wide, horrified by the realisation of what he was swallowing.

Too late, his hand, desperate to relieve his own cock, provided one solid pump that sent Adam over the edge. He let out a moan he'd never made before as he sprayed his pale cum over his stomach. He fell backwards, his legs week from the wave after wave of pleasure running through him.

The wolfman was not done. He gripped hold of Adams head, preventing him falling to the ground and brought the moaning bitch up to tip of his cock.

Adam's mind was a blur of thoughts as he stared ahead. Every second, more precum pulsed out of the tip and ran slowly down the shaft. Adam was breathless. He reached out with his tongue for another taste of the wolf juice but he was just out of reach.

"I knew it. Look at you spray, pleasing an Alpha. Admit you know what you want. You want to submit to me. To pleasure me. To obey me. Admit it!"

The wolfman sounded breathless himself. His grip was shaking as if it was taking all the beast's willpower not to rape the boy's mouth right away. Th dick was so big. It was like a forearm reaching for him. He didn't want his mouth raped. Especially not with something that size. Better he set the pace. What choice did he have anyway?

"Yes. You're right and I was wrong. I want you. I want to feel your cock fill my mouth. I want your seed inside me, please."

"Do it, slut!" The wolfman roared.

Adam submitted. He took the beasts head in his mouth, wrapping his lips round it to form a seal. His mouth began to fill with the precum and he swallowed it as fast as he could. His tongue began to swirl around, teasing out more of the savoury goo. His head began bobbing up and down as he greedily sought to take in more cock. Soon, his tongue was flattened against the bottom of his mouth. Unable to move as he was filled with wolfman's manhood.

His gag reflex kicked in as the python pushed past his tonsils and collided with the back of his throat. Adam gasped and pulled back. Before he was able to escape, the hand was back. It held him place as the wolfman thrust its dick back down his throat. Adam was trapped. His mouth was being fucked by this creature and all he could do was gag and take in breaths. He reached to try and steady himself but instead his hands found those wet balls. He was lost. He knew it when he instinctively started cradling them. They were so heavy but tightening. The wolfman was panting, moving faster now. It was close.

Suddenly, its grip tightened. It shifted its hips so only the head was within Adam's mouth and it let loose a howl as white, hot seed sprayed forth. It filled his mouth faster than Adam could swallow it but Adam tried to keep up. He wanted this. He wanted this seed inside him. The taste and smell of it was all he knew.

His lips couldn't hold it any longer, as cum creamed out the sides of his mouth and ran down his chin and down his chest. His own cock exploded again, adding its own pathetic amount mingle with the beast's.

After what seemed an eternity, the wolfman let out a satisfied sigh and released Adam. He fell into the dirt, unable to keep himself up any longer, and sucked sweet air down his abused throat. The wolfman stared down at him as it regained its breath. It got down on all floors and leaned in close enough for Adam to feel its hot breath. A finger traced its way up Adam's chest, collecting up the trails of cum. It hovered above Adams mouth and a globule slipped off, hitting the back of his throat.

"A good bitch never wastes its Alphas gift," the wolfman growled.

Adam took hold of the finger and pulled it into his mouth eagerly sucking on the finger, taking as much of that salty nectar as he could. The wolfman chuckled and continued to feed the bitch, careful to avoid what was obviously not its own. When there was none left, the beast pulled back. Without another word it turned and bounded into the woods. Adam lay in the dirt, watching it leave. His mind began to clear. Realisation of what happened dawned but the pleasure remained. The feeling of that cock dominating his mouth. Adam closed his eyes.

And woke to someone shaking him.

"Adam! Adam, are you ok? What happened?"

João was kneeling above him, the other three guys standing behind him, concern written on their faces.

"Where am I?" Adam croaked.

"Dude, you're on the cliffs edge," Dave spoke out. "We went looking for you when we realised you weren't behind us. You're lucky that you didn't trip over the edge."

Had it just been another dream? João helped Adam back to his feet and the group made their way back into the trees. Adam rubbing his jaw as they walked.

12