The Woman on the Bus Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, I can't believe what I'm seeing," Gina gasped, "I've only seen this in the porn I've watch!"

"You and me both, Gina." I said, pausing work on Melissa's pussy.

Melissa sat up completely and looked down at me.

"Do you think she would believe me if I told her I've also never done this?" she said, smiling at me.

"No. Fucking. Way," Gina said in disbelief.

"Yes. I told Christina yesterday that I was a virgin. That everything I had done to her were things I've seen online or done to myself," Melissa said, leaning back in.

After a few minutes, Melissa grabbed my head and pulled it into her pussy.

"I'm Cumming!" Melissa said loudly.

I went in hard on her and pulled her tighter to me. She used one of her hands and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled. It was as painful as it was fun knowing I had her trapped. She tried to make audible words, but all I heard were squeaks and moans as her orgasm traveled through her body. I continued my tongue dance even after she was finished, dipping it into her vagina to taste her juices. I think the sight alone is what pushed Gina over the edge.

"Oh, god, Melissa! I'm gonna-" Gina said as her body locked up, rendering her speechless. "Cumming!" she announced.

I released Melissa and hopped up on the couch and sucked one of Gina's nipples into my mouth. I cupped her breast in my hand and like she did to my pussy that morning, I carefully danced around her nipple as I felt the tremors in her body. Melissa kept eating her pussy as she came down. Gina wasn't as sensitive as I was and was able to keep going for multiple orgasms. I was a little jealous.

I crawled back down to the floor and began to kiss Melissa's shoulder, making a little wet trail to her neck. I concentrated on her neck for a moment before moving up and whispering something in her ear. She turned and looked at me with a devilish grin before standing up and walking to the other side of the room. She grabbed her bag and headed to the bathroom.

I took her place between Gina's legs and planted kisses on her inner thighs, occasionally giving her labia a little kiss and lick.

"Where's she going?" Gina asked me.

"You'll see!" I quipped, marveling at how wet her pussy was.

I leaned in and resumed licking her outer lips a little more when Melissa walked in. She had a nice sized rubber cock protruding from her and a smile on her face. Gina looked over and covered her mouth while chuckling.

"And what do you intend on doing with that cock?" Gina asked.

I chimed in, "She's going to fuck me while I finger your hole and suck your clit."

As I said that, Melissa moved in behind me and placed a hand on my ass while she used her other to position the cock at my pussy. She rubbed the head all over, then moved it to my asshole.

"Are you ready, babe?" she asked me.

Gina looked over me at Melissa.

"Are you going to fuck her ass?" she asked her.

Melissa nodded as I looked back at her, also nodding my approval. She used her hand to gently push the tip inside my ass as I stopped licking Gina and moaned loudly.

"It's in, let me adjust," I told her.

Gina stared wide-eyed at the scene in front of her. Her fingers began rubbing her clit as she watched Melissa penetrate my ass. I looked back and nodded again and felt her push inside me a little more. I went to resume licking Gina's pussy when I noticed what she was doing.

"No!" I said, smacking her hand.

"It's so hot watching her fuck you with that cock," Gina said, still watching Melissa work the cock into my ass.

"I want to do that to you later," I said as I pushed two fingers inside her pussy and resumed sucking her clit.

Melissa began pumping my ass back and forth as my other hand found my clit.

"You're going to do that to me later, but I'm also going to be doing that to Melissa at the same time," Gina said as a matter of fact.

I moved my eyes to look at her as I continued sucking her. She looked down at me and smiled.

"On the way to the restaurant, I went to Adam & Eve and picked one of those up for myself. It seems we all had an idea of what might be happening tonight."

12