The Women in My Life Ch. 08

Story Info
The Again Woman, Again!
1.7k words
4.64
2.5k
2
0

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I started working and living away from home, I would return maybe one or two weekends a month, for mum's cooking and a pint or six with dad! Or even to watch Blackburn sometimes! Oh, and not forgetting family dos or personal invites. So this was how I met...

The Again Woman, Again (1986 ~ 26)

It was six months after my farewell to Helene. Work had been hectic and somehow I didn't seem to have the time for any kind of female relationship. Then my mum told me there was a party I was invited to, for Chrissy's engagement. I couldn't not go!

On my weekend visits home I'd often meet up with Chrissy and we'd reconnect like I'd never been away. We shared our "life events" and gossip and laughed as we always did. I knew she'd been seeing Eddie for a long time and I'd met him a few times. He seemed OK, he had lots of local lads friends, which suited Chrissy because she had lots of girl friends too! Many a night out was spent separately!

Months before the invite, not long after Helene's farewell, I had told Chrissy about Helene and our liaison. I may have been a bit overly excited telling her about Helene's shaved pubes though!

"A girl can get jealous you know!" Chrissy had said.

"Chrissy," I replied, "you never need be jealous of anyone. You're my longest, closest, bestest friend. And remember, you'll always be my first real shag! Besides you know all my secrets!"

"I do, don't I!" she answered and kissed me softly.

At the party, Chrissy and Eddie's engagement was officially announced, though everyone already knew! The surprise was that their wedding was in four months time! "No she's not pregnant" roared her mum at the surprised murmur in the room.

I congratulated Chrissy and Eddie. They told me they were buying a house that was a "doer-upper" and should be ready by the time of the wedding. Plans were under way for stag and hen dos, as well as all the other stuff weddings demand. I was happy for her.

About a month before the wedding, I got a surprise telephone call at home one evening. It was Chrissy saying she wanted to come to Manchester the following weekend. She had some secret shopping she wanted to do and could she stop at mine? Of course I said Yes.

I managed to finish early on the Friday afternoon and zoomed home to finish sorting the spare bedroom and make a start on my best stew! Chrissy arrived about 5pm and the chatter began. I think I barely spoke a word in the first ten minutes, I couldn't get a word in!

I finally managed to interrupt her, take her overnight bag up and show her the spare bedroom, which was next to mine. Returning downstairs, we continued talking as I finished making the meal; we sat and ate; drank and drank. The alcohol certainly helped us giggle and relax into our long-time friendship.

Late on that evening, in a slightly saddened tone she confessed to a slight wobble on her wedding.

"It'll change us, Joe," she said, "our relationship, I mean. It's already changed. You live away, I'm getting married."

I tried to reassure her that it wouldn't, saying, "Chrissy, you've always been and will always be my closest friend. Nothing will ever change that. But it's true that our lives are changing. Some things though will never change. Like us and what we are to each other."

I'm not too sure I reassured her enough because she was more subdued.

Gone midnight, we finally went to bed, separately. I'd not long been in bed when I heard Chrissy in the bathroom. Then my door opens and Chrissy stands there, with the landing light behind her, in a flimsy PJ top and shorts.

"Do you mind if I... join you? I just..." she stuttered.

I pulled the top sheet back and turned the bedside light on. She got in and straight away snuggled up to me.

After several quiet minutes she said, "I'm afraid you'll be angry with me."

Puzzled, "Why would I?" I asked.

She lifted herself up and sat on her knees looking down at me, "Just let me say this before I chicken out. I want us to have... to just... one last time before..."

I could see she was close to tears, I sat up before her and put my hands to her cheeks, pulling her face to me and kissed her. Chrissy kissed back fervently. We lay down.

"Are you really sure?" I asked, "I don't want to be the cause of any... problems between you and Eddie."

"It won't," she said, "It was just... when Eddie was getting ready for his stag do this weekend that it suddenly dawned on me. That... that it might be the last time that I could..."

"Bonk your best friend!" I finished for her.

She slapped me gently, smiled then kissed me.

I was starting to get a hard on! It had been a while since I'd been inside a woman and my hormones were raging. We began by taking one another's PJ top off. I felt again her voluptuous boobs, cupping them and rolling my finger around her hardened nipples. I kissed them, licking my tongue across them. Returning my kiss to her lips, I moved my hand down her belly to the waist of her PJ shorts then over the top of them to brush across her pubic mound. She widened her legs and I cupped her vagina. Outside her PJs. Suddenly Chrissy lifted her bottom up and I withdrew my hand and eased out of the kiss. In that moment, she whipped her PJ bottoms off and grabbed for mine. Which came off quickly too!

My hands resumed their roaming around her body, until my left hand reached her pubic mound. It was shaven!

"Chrissy, you've shaved!" I exclaimed.

Looking up at me, she said, "I told you a girl could get jealous! I kept thinking about it, about your obvious delight in it and thought, Why not? First time. Just for you."

I couldn't help myself, I looked down then went down on her, kissing the pubis mons then onto her labia and clitoris. With persistent sucking and kissing, Chrissy clenched her legs around my head as orgasm engulfed her.

Rising from between her legs, I straddled her, my penis just outside her vaginal entrance, "Do I need a condom?" I joked.

"Oh yeah, after that burst one!" she retorted.

Then I was inside her, looking into her eyes. Once buried deep inside, I said "It's been a while."

"But worth the wait?" she queried.

Smiling I leant back in to kiss her and started to stroke leisurely in and out of her warm, wet and snug fitting vagina. It was long moments of gentle fucking before Chrissy hummed her pleasure then shortly after, grunted her orgasm.

"Oh! Joe, that's so fucking good." she said with closed eyes.

"You were always good fucking," I replied and upped my fuck rate.

I shuddered and thrust my erupting penis as deep as I could into Chrissy's tunnel of love. As the final pulsing eased, I stayed inside her but kissed her sweet mouth again. I felt her legs move flat against the bed and then push into mine. I knew where she was going! So I lifted my legs outside hers while keeping my erection impaled inside her. As she clamped her legs and closed the gap between her legs, my still hardened cock was placed to stimulate her clitoris with each fuck stroke.

I lifted my upper body to look down at her, at her face and her fulsome boobs, then began to fuck again. It was now much tighter and each movement in and out rubbed her clitoris firmly. Chrissy's eyes widened and her mouth stiffened in an Oh shape before, shuddering, she shouted "Yes... Yes... Ooohhh".

I didn't stop poking but maintained my pace. "Joe... fuck... Oooohhh" she repeated as another orgasm surged through her. The third orgasm resulted in a call to God. It was time enough for me.

"My turn," I announced. She hugged me tighter and for the second time I pushed deep into her vagina to eject another copious ejaculation into her. A long kiss ensued once I withdrew from her. Then we slept!

At least until morning or rather until my morning hard-on! Chrissy was more than well aware and, knowing me so well, she shuffled on her side with her bum towards my stiffness. She even lifted her own leg so I could slip into the wet space I'd left a few hours ago. I doggie fucked her side on for a while before pushing her onto her front. She pulled her knees under her, lifted her bum and widened her legs to present me with her eager vagina. I slid in and grasped her hips eagerly. There was no finesse, just a determined fucking. Not that Chrissy minded, she knew how much I liked it. Ejaculation followed quickly, as again my balls emptied into her womb.

After breakfast we went into Manchester, to the Arndale Centre, where she bought things for the bridesmaids, maid of honour and best man. We had lunch and a few drinks before returning back to my house.

That evening, that night and the Sunday morning was that "One Last Hurrah!" as they say. We fucked and sucked, we laughed and cried, we talked and thought in silence. As she left in her car to go back home, there was a sadness in her eyes, as well as a glint of tears. We knew this was the end of the extra-special part of our friendship.

A month later, I attended her wedding. She looked lovely. We even managed a slow dance together, smiling and laughing as we did. I have always kept in contact with Chrissy, after all she is my best friend, but we were never intimate again.

I had been in my job in Salford for over two years, when I was approached at a technical user group meeting by one of the computer salesman I knew. He suggested my skills might suit a company he'd just sold a new computer to, one just like mine! It turned out they needed a Computer Manager! I went for the interview and got the job. Which is how I met...

The Mature Woman