The Women in My Life Ch. 10 Pt. 03

Story Info
The Red Headed Woman - Intimacy Fulfilled.
3.4k words
4.44
1.4k
1
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JB_60
JB_60
29 Followers

Having been so rudely interrupted that morning, on the verge of... the day continued!

The Red Haired Woman - Intimacy fulfilled (1988+ )

When Emma returned from shopping with Libby, we neither of us mentioned the morning and the interruption. She wrapped the presents and wrote the card. Then we each showered, properly this time, and changed ready to go out. To celebrate Sara's birthday, with her three best friends and their husbands/partners. Emma told me to 'try and be natural'. She said the boys could be a handful. I got the impression she was nervous, probably because in recent times she'd been the odd one out. The one without a partner!

We met up in the pub restaurant, where I was introduced to Jack, Tony and Andy. After the meal, the cards and present giving, things seemed to be going OK. Then we split into girls and boys groups on adjacent tables. The boys conversation eventually got round to football.

Jack asked, "So who do you support? Manchester United or Liverpool?"

"Neither, I'm a Blackburn Rovers fan!" I replied.

Badgered a bit by Jack and Tony for an answer, I said, "I suppose I'd have to say Liverpool."

Jack and Tony groaned, but Andy clenched his fist and said a loud, "Yes!" before turning to Emma and saying, "Emma, I like him. I think you should keep him!"

She smiled back, saying, "Thinking about it!"

It turned out that Kev had been a Man United fan so it had been a 3:1 split in the boys. I'd now made it 2:2. It remained a friendly contentious issue, considering Man United's later dominance.

I managed to dodge drinking every round, saying I needed to be sober the following morning for my drive back home. We all finally made our separate ways home about 11:30.

Emma was barely in the hall and she was kicking off her shoes, "Oh that's so good. I like these shoes but not after wearing them so long."

She stretched out on the sofa, wiggling her toes. I sat by her feet, put them on my knees and just lightly massaged them. She mmm'd as I did. I looked at her, her eyes closed and a faint smile on her face. I put her feet down, got up and moved to kneel beside her head. She opened her eyes, her beautiful multi-coloured eyes.

"I love you," I said, and before she could answer I kissed her.

A few moments later I climbed on the settee next to her. Whether or not she realised, she had lay down so that as I lay next to her my left hand was free! So I raised my hand and gently placed it on her breast, before a slow and mild fondle. Even through her top and bra I could feel her nipple harden. My hand then slid down to her waist then up underneath to feel her bra and breast below. Another moment of breast and nipple massage then my hand moved round her back to release the bra. Finally my hand lay on the warm, soft flesh of her right breast and on its hard nipple. My leg slipped between hers, without objection. The kiss was unbroken for moments. Then,

"It's getting late," I said, "Time for bed, said Zebedee!"

"Just what I was thinking." Emma answered.

Unhurried, we went upstairs. Emma went to the bathroom as I changed into PJs, then I went too. When I came out and into Emma's bedroom, she was lay on her side on the bed also in her PJs. I lay down with her and we kissed again. Slowly over several minutes, we undressed one another, until we were naked. On our sides, facing each other. As I leant forward to kiss her, I pushed my leg between hers, opening them, with my knee holding up hers. From her breast my hand moved to her smooth shaved pubic mound, over then under to cup her already wet vulva.

Slipping my finger into her vagina's wet warmth, I poked it in and out a few times before easing out to massage her clitoris. Within a minute, Emma broke the kiss to look at me, her eyes wide then starting to squint and crease then close, her mouth opening to release an "Oh! Oh! Ooohh!" of orgasmic ecstasy. As she opened her eyes, I resumed stimulating her. Rewarded again with seeing her and feeling her shudder through another orgasm.

Before I could restart a third time, Emma pushed me onto my back. Looking at me, "Where was I?" she asked, "Oh yes," she answered herself, "Checking out your cucumber!"

Her hand now rested lightly on the underside of the shaft of my erection. She looked down as she curled her fingers around it and lifted it. Pointing at about 45 degrees from my body she slowly moved her hand up and down. I lay there feeling her, feeling me. Her movements were gentle not vigourous, pleasurable but not orgasm generating. Yet.

My mind, however, was suddenly overcome with desire. I pushed Emma back and cocked my legs between hers to straddle her, my erection's shaft on her pubic mound.

Looking into those beautiful eyes again, I said, "I so want to be inside you."

"I want you too." she replied.

We kissed a deep and urgent kiss, full of passion and desire.

As the kiss separated, my ever so hard penis still pressed against her pubis, I asked, "Are you sure?"

"Never been more sure!" she answered.

I drew in a breath then asked "Do I need a condom?"

Emma looked at me, a moment's thoughtful pause then, "What with my wonky womb and your... broken bollock, I think... argh fuck it!"

There was that slightly impish, naughty half smile on her face. I kissed her again for a moment then lifted my head to gaze into those magical eyes. As I did, I eased my body lower, my penis dropping into the gap between her legs. With the smallest of pushes forward, the top of my engorged penis touched the labia surrounding her vaginal entrance. So perfectly aligned was it, that the next small push inserted my cock head into her warm wet channel. Still gazing into one another's eyes, I continued my slow penetration until I could push no further in. Fully impaled inside Emma's vagina, I leant back in to kiss her mouth. The deep, passionate yet tender kiss of love.

Unmoving inside her I continued the kiss, feeling a unique, for me, feeling. Emma broke the kiss.

"I know it's been a while for me," she said, "but aren't you supposed to jiggle it in and out a bit?"

I paused, looking at her face, trying to find the words I needed. Then I said, "Em, I have never, ever felt anything so intensely intimate as just being inside you. I fear if I 'jiggle it about', it will be over far too quick."

"Joe," she replied, "You have given me the most intensely intimate orgasms ever. I want to do that for you. Anyway from what I understand, it always comes good in the end!"

There was that cheeky, half smile again. I knew then that I was unable to resist her. I slowly started to cycle my hardened penis out and into her warm vagina's tunnel. It felt so, so good.

As if hearing my thoughts, Emma said, "Mmmm, that's nice."

We didn't kiss, just stared at each other as I slid up and down inside her. A faint stiffening in my groin made me pause, "Close," I said.

"Why don't you get too close?" she replied, smiling again.

I resumed my steady thrusting rhythm. The distant stiffening in my groin began, followed by the beginning of the electric tingle. As if automatically my thrusting became more urgent, deeper, quicker. Then, in a tsunami wave, the orgasm hit. Grunting loudly, electricity surged through me, my penis shoved deep into Emma's vagina, impaled, pulsing and pulsing my seemingly endless semen supply into her womb, my whole body shook in rapture.

In that ecstasy, I had closed my eyes. Now I opened them to see Emma looking back, "I... you overwhelmed me." I said.

"Good," was all she said as she kissed me. And I kissed her back. A long and passionate, loving kiss.

As the kiss ended, I snuggled my head alongside hers and just hugged her, for what seemed a long time. Then I felt her clench her vagina wall muscles around my still erect penis inside her.

"From what you've told me, it sounds like you're... up for repeat performances!" she said, teasingly.

"Don't want to be greedy!" I answered, "But always willing to... please."

"Yes, please." with that beautiful half smile.

So I began a second, still slow rhythmic session of in and out, deep and long, eager, yet patient. Her vagina was wet with my previous spunk load so, after a moment, I changed position. Placing my legs outside Emma's, I then clamped her legs together, my stiffness still inserted in her. She looked at me, only curious not concerned. I began to poke in and out again, at a slightly sharper angle whereby my shaft rubbed her clitoris more intently. She smiled.

For many eager moments, we copulated, kissing then staring, kissing then staring, all the time my manhood cycling up and down her semen lubricated vagina.

Then her eyes wrinkled, "Joe, I... Oh! Oh! Oh!" and grunted as orgasm struck. I maintained my thrusting until a second time, "I'm... God!" she exclaimed.

The sight of her in the throes of ecstasy was the trigger for me. Pushing deep inside her one final time, "Cumin'" I groaned, then began spurting a second spunk load as electric tingles coursed through me.

As it subsided, we kissed again. Another long and passionate kiss. Finally separating, my penis now falling flaccid, we lay next to one another, unspeaking.

After moments in that post-coital silence, I said, "I did warn you what jiggling it would do!"

"I know!" she replied, "I thought I heard jiggle bells."

That set us off laughing. Hysterically.

Once we calmed down, we were quiet again. Then,

"I guess this means I have to make a decent woman of you and buy you that ring!" I said.

"Guess so. BIG ring!" she replied. And we laughed again.

I think it was probably about 1 am by the time we'd finished just lying there, snuggled together and then turned out the light. And slept together in a deep and blissfully satisfied sleep.

I woke to find Emma's arm on my chest, as I glanced at the clock. It was almost 7:45. I kissed her forehead and she moved her head to look at me.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning to you too," I said back.

Her hand slipped down my chest, over my abdomen to touch my already erecting penis. "Feels like you're glad to see me again!" she said.

"Glad to see you feel it's glad to see you," I replied then turned towards her.

In an instant, it seemed, Emma was on her back, her legs wide open and I was straddling her about to enter her again. Her legs clamped around my waist as I slipped back into her warmth. There followed a long and slow, deeply passionate mating. And climaxes. For both of us.

At breakfast, we didn't speak too much. I think we both realised that once we'd been to Church later that morning, I'd be on my way back to Wednesbury. It seemed such a lonely drive home.

What we did say was that, we probably should introduce Emma to my parents! So that was the plan we made for the following weekend. I'd come up Friday night and we'd go to Blackburn on Saturday.

Once back in Wednesbury, the weekdays dragged, even though we spoke on the phone every day, twice a day. Or more!

Late afternoon on that following Friday I left to go straight to Emma's. I get there to find we're unexpectedly out with her family for a meal! There were repeated questions from various people about my regular appearances. And subtle queries about my intentions. Eventually, to my relief and Emma's, we got back to her house. And relaxed.

Finally retiring to bed, we snuggled, then lay on our sides talking, then fell into the kiss. The kiss developed slowly into fondling her breasts. Outside her PJ top then underneath. No rushing, just enjoying our intimacy bit by bit. From her firm breasts to her midriff to the shaven haven of her vulva, my hand slowly roamed. At this point, without haste, we undressed. Each began to touch and stroke the other's genitalia until I pushed Emma onto her back to focus on stimulating her clitoris. She lay there, looking up at me, as slowly the orgasm built within her. I felt her shudder, her legs quiver and heard her moan her pleasure. Again and again she felt the waves of ecstasy course through her.

Straddling myself between her legs was met without objection. With eagerness. My hardened penis head slipped easily into her well lubricated vagina, all the way to the hilt. Impaled there, we kissed and kissed without any further movement. Emma eased from the kiss, the look on her face was one I knew well. You can jiggle it now!

So I jiggled out and in, slowly but progressively faster. And faster until the tingles demanded I push my engorged member deep inside and erupt great gouts of hot semen into Emma's womb. And not once but twice.

Naked, we snuggled and spooned as we fell asleep in our post coital glow. Stirring awake, I found Emma with her back to me, as I realised she had shuffled her bum towards my erection. Momentarily surprised, and pleased, she continued to wiggle her bum against my hardness. It was an irresistible temptation. I slipped my erection between her slightly separated legs, resting the shaft against the slit of her vagina. It was Emma's hand that pushed my penis' head into her wet vagina's entrance.

My now, even harder erection slipped easily inside her. Placing a hand on her hip I began eagerly, but steadily, thrusting in and out. I was enflamed with lust, but a lust of love. Emma's hand then rested on mine and it was as if she'd pressed the eject button because that's when I thrust deep into her and ejected spurt after spurt of my love juices. Sated a moment later, I withdrew my wet but declining penis.

"A good morning wake up, I think!" she said, as she turned on her back.

"Always." I replied.

"I do pay attention you know," she said, smiling.

We could have consummated further that morning but we were due in Blackburn to meet my parents. So several hours later, we arrived at my parents' house. Emma had cleverly bought mum flowers! After that first awkward moment of introduction, we settled down to some tea and some of mum's carrot cake.

Within an hour, Emma and mum were like two school girls; giggling, whispering, shouting and guffawing. Dad gently pulled me out of the room and by 12:30 we were in the pub!

"I like her, son," dad said, "I think you've got a good one there. Mum's ecstatic, haven't seen her so... so giggly in ages. I suggest you don't let her slip away."

"Doing my best, dad, doing my best!" I replied.

We hadn't finished the first pint before Mum and Emma arrived.

"Knew you'd be here!" exclaimed mum as she came in.

Before she'd sat down dad had ordered her a drink and asked Emma what she wanted.

To say the afternoon and early evening went well would be an understatement. Emma smooched my dad, saying she could see where I got my good looks from. Complimented mum on teaching me to cook! And bringing me up to be such a nice man!

Even though it was only just into November, mum was already asking when we'd be up for Christmas. Ever so diplomatically, Emma said we'd definitely be up over the week and we'd stay. Just not what days.

We also dodged the question of us staying the night, and how we'd sleep! Though I suspect mum knew the answer anyway.

Returning back to Warrington, we both felt 'that went well'.

That night we spent in another long and gentle love making and orgasm making. As we lay there, Emma's head resting on my chest, she lifted to look at me,

"You know, when I think about it, sex was always... just sex, just shagging really. And quickly. With you, though sex is about making love, about... about intimacy, sharing and... and about each other. You understand?"

"I do, I really do." I replied, "For me too. Before it had always been about the sex, the climactic fulfilment of my pleasure by ensuring the woman got hers. It was just fucking and sucking for its own sake. My feelings about you, from the start, were so, so different. I wanted to be with you, to enjoy your presence. I was even afraid to touch you in case... in case I broke us in some way."

"I love you," she said snuggling.

"I love you too," I said back.

"Love you three!" she quickly added.

We slept, contented.

The early morning love making was another example of bonding our love, through the intimacy of tender touching and kissing, exploring our bodies together and sharing in making each other climax, repeatedly.

With Emma staying at mine alternate weekends, I had already told Lynn that Emma and I were now in a relationship. And how it was going! She was delighted, held my face between her hands and kissed me briefly, saying "You clever, clever boy. I feel like a matchmaker!" It was also inevitable that Lynn and Emma would met. Whilst I was slightly anxious about it, there was no need. They were relaxed together, even jibing about me!

It was mid November when Emma suffered another episode of her tummy ache and period pains. As before she snuggled up, her tummy against my bum. Not being able to make love to Emma didn't bother me. Her closeness was what was truly important to me.

Having said that, the following morning my penis didn't seem to remember and so was up and raring to go. I didn't move, but as if sensing something Emma's hand moved around to feel my erection inside my PJs.

"There's that cucumber again," she said, "What on earth can we do with that?"

She shuffled back, pulling me onto my back, her hand firmly holding my engorged cucumber!! With a flourish she pushed the sheets back, pulled my PJs down and began a long slow stroking up and down. I lay back just enjoying her pleasuring me.

I blew out a breath, not that I was near to orgasm, just a sigh of pleasure. Emma looked up at me, saying, "I think it's time. It's been a while but I think I know what to do."

Then her lips were on the glans of my penis, the foreskin rolled back. Her tongue rolled around, lightly wetting it, though my precum had already done that. She opened her mouth and sank onto my knob end, tongue rolling and mouth bobbing, all at once.

"Em, you don't have to...", I started, even though I really wanted to cum.

Withdrawing her lips from my penis, she said, "I know I don't have to, but I want to."

A brief smile crossed her face before she returned her lips to my hard end.

I watched and felt every single bob up and down, every roll of her tongue. The tingles were there in the distance.

"Em... Em... I," I murmured, half threateningly.

Increasing her bob rate just a fraction was enough. My stomach clenched, my body racked and shook in electric rapture, as my penis spurted into Emma's mouth. With my last pulse of ejaculate sucked and swallowed, Emma rested her head on my belly, looking at my deflating but happy member.

It was a first for us that morning. It would not be the last!

Intimacy fully joined and shared, our relationship was still at a distance, some 80 miles apart. What would we do...

JB_60
JB_60
29 Followers