The Women of Rishi Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful! I like the style and color. Thank you very much!"

"It's you, I must thank." She stood smiling and abruptly walked up to the large windows and drew the curtains apart producing a gap of about two feet. "Come. Look at this view."

I walked up to her and looked over to capture a different view of the city. The hotel was inland but the city lights, snow covered rooftops, the glimmering lake in the distance and the island with an aircraft taking off from the city airport were wonderful fragments of a delightfully quixotic picture puzzle.

She put an arm across my waist as we looked together and then unexpectedly, I felt her head on my shoulder. She had dropped a few inches as she had taken her shoes off. I froze, fearing any movement would put her off. As surreal as that was, I felt she was looking at me and continued to do so for over half a minute.

I couldn't resist turning my head towards her. "Do you want to kiss me?" The words torpedoed through my ears and exploded in my cranium. Those were the most mind-numbing words I had heard in my life.

The question needed no answer. I moved closer until her breath burned my lips and I took hers in mine ever so gently. She was soft, compliant and moist. Both her arms went around me while mine were paralyzed by my side. When we separated, we were looking deep into each other's eyes, but we were still apart. My arms recovered some initiative to curl around her wonderful waist as I pulled her to me and she moved in anticipated reciprocation. Her curvaceous body touched mine with a high voltage connection. We both sighed and I took her lips again and this time, as I did on previous such episodes, I added the ingredient of passion. She came for me as well as her tongue darted into my mouth running across my lips, clashing with my tongue and exploring my entire oral mucosa with panache. I tried to match her as much as I could.

We broke for a breath. "My god, you kiss well!" That was her compliment. Somehow to her I looked like an uninitiated first-timer! Was that a good thing? Still looking at me and standing in the glow of the dim lights from the room and her other half bathed in a soft radiance of white reflections of the city, she looked with a tender gaze. I didn't have time to read into it before she spoke. "I think you deserve this from me." Again, I wondered what that was but the next second, she took off her shawl and moved the straps of her dress off her shoulders and let it drop. Wearing only her winter underwear that was long and modest, she proceeded to peel them off until she stood in her rather expensive-looking lingerie. I dared not look for fear of trespassing some unknown limits. She wrapped her arms around herself. "Wow! It's cold." Yet, she proceeded to remove the rest of her clothing until she was completely nude in front of me.

The minutes leading to that glorious moment shrank into milli seconds as I almost blanked out in disbelief. She still held my gaze and didn't move a muscle either.

"Look at me. Don't feel shy." I shed whatever diffidence that held me back and slowly lowered my focus from her beautiful smiling eyes. Her lips were full and glistening and I had just kissed them with great pleasure. Her neck was perfect, straight and seductive. My eyes slipped down rather rapidly to her breasts. They were shapely and proportionate without being too large. The areolae and nipples were perfect in shape, perky and looked self-lubricated into a shiny wetness. The lift of her mammary globes was amazing and almost looked unreal. I went down to her flat tummy; it was flat like that of an actress. I realized she may be one. Alongside, the lines of her body curves were very feminine and not too abrupt to be unreal. They appeared perfect to me. Her skin was smooth and blemishless and made me wonder if it was even genuine. A little lower, I encountered the center of her womanhood, an unexpected patch of hair neatly trimmed and groomed sitting on a mound of her mons and two fleshy lips guarding a slit with a nubbin like clitoris that was peeping at the top of the cleft. Her thighs wore the same perfect creamy skin, leading down to her long legs and perfectly pedicured feet.

It was difficult to imagine if this torso was natural or something carved and polished in alabaster. It was perfect to the point of being unbelievable. That I was now standing in front of this goddess, astonished to a level of stupor and inaction should be understandable. Her nakedness didn't even evoke arousal; at least for the moment.

"Like?" She wore a seductive smile. Her hands moved up and held her breasts, lifting them to me. Then they dropped down to her crotch area and her fingers gently rode over her feminine folds, parting them ever so slightly. She turned a full one-eighty degrees and bent slightly to stick her butt at me. Her hands parted her ass cheeks. I was too close to see her pussy between her thighs. The striking part was that she was not overtly voluptuous. She had those gentle curves in perfect harmony with her overall height and shape.

She turned to face me. "Wow! What a wonderful human being you are!" I stammered.

She laughed with genuine amusement. "What? You sound like you are appreciating someone doing humanitarian work in an undeveloped part of the world!"

"I am sorry. You are a stunningly beautiful woman, Kavita."

"That's better. Thanks. Now are you going to stay dressed?" She reached for my shirt buttons. "You are a man of class, Rishi. I think you are unaware of your attractiveness."

Wow that was something! I undid by shirt and removed the rest of my clothing without even thinking or being aware. I was getting an erection now. I had to, if I was normal. Her gaze remained on my face; eyes and lips. She didn't look down like I had devoured her body visually. She just slowly got closer and closer. She was almost touching my erect and now horizontal cock. I dare not move backwards. I stayed put. Then I felt my tip touching her flesh. She was clever enough to maneuver herself expertly to reposition my penis placing it pointing upwards. She did not touch me or even look downwards. She pressed her body onto me and put her arms around me to hug and squeeze my throbbing organ between us. She pushed me backwards until I backed up to the bed and plonked onto it. She fell on top.

Her hands were on my chest feeling my hair there very briefly before it travelled to my side. She brought her lips onto my nipple and nibbled on it very gently. She serviced both sides. Still no touching me down there. I kept away as well. Her hands went to my side and went under to feel and squeeze my butt.

"You must be working out. Your body is very hard and muscular. But your butt is smooth and soft. Nice!" I was not sure what that was supposed to mean. I saved it for analysis later. Meanwhile her legs wrapped around my left leg and I felt her bush tickling my upper thigh. Then she started moving; rubbing herself on my thigh. She even moaned once or twice. Yes, she was humping me!

A realization flashed in me. Wasn't that what lesbians did? She even said my butt was soft! She broke into my thoughts again as she fell away from me abruptly and lay on her back with her thighs apart and arms up in the air.

"Take me!" She beckoned. "Please. I want it now!"

I reached for my pants and took my wallet to pull out a condom.

She looked shocked. "What! You came prepared?"

"I am always prepared." She looked at me with that look. She didn't know I was not a virgin. Well now she knew.

I pulled out a condom and wore it nonchalantly.

I moved over and positioned myself just over her. It was then that she held me for the first time and directed me for entry. I held her hand over my cock, and she looked questioningly. "Just hold me for a few secs, please. I don't want to hurry, if that's OK."

She moved her hand up and down to stage a few halfhearted strokes. Then possibly reading my face, she went a little faster and then a little faster. I groaned my appreciation, and she took that as a sign to pull me in. I helped her with an enthusiastic thrust.

For a biggish girl she was tight and even yelped with some pain when I went in. For me she was a good fit; even a perfect one. I couldn't resist pumping her with slow deep strokes. Her hands grabbed my butt again, which was delightful. She was gentle with a caress-like touch. It appeared that there was no pain as the juice of lubrication kicked in. As I got more intense with my thrusts and my hands felt her back and her boobs, she even moaned sexily. It was difficult for me to hold back and an orgasm was coming and I sounded like it.

"Don't cum yet! Please keep going!" The hands on my butt tightened into a clutch and pinched a good part of my flesh to stop me. I stayed still until I went downhill and she sort of hinted that I should continue. Again, fucking this absolute beauty and a celebrity was loaded with the exciting backdrop of the event being very special; in fact, it may be a once in a lifetime chance to relish. I came close to the precipice once more.

"Don't you dare cum and leave me dry!" She sounded like she was back in the car and I was driving. She squeezed my ass again but this time it was painful. I thought she might have even broken through my skin.

"Ouch!" I cursed. "What was that for? It hurt!"

"OK, sorry. Go slow, Rishi. I want to enjoy too."

Gosh, I thought, this woman is in charge. I went about it very slowly this time. The overall thrill of having sex with a star couldn't be completely obliterated from my brain. I was able to delay my climax a little longer. Her hands were all over my back; caressing and massaging. Her fingers and nails traversed my sensitive skin with a nimble touch. She reached my butt crevice and went down to more nerve ends closed to my perineum, the sensation of the impending cum explosion was brewing and my breathing and voicings were a giveaway. I grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her face to me for a sensual kiss. She responded with a hum of approval and reciprocation. That critical moment when my erotic height was nigh, my fingers stumbled upon a thin elastic band just above her neck.

I had just felt the narrow elastic band of her wig!

She distracted me again. "Are you going to cum?" She groaned.

"I am almost there!" I declared "Just a few more strokes, please!"

"No! Hold on. I need some more time." Her sounds of pleasure told me otherwise. I was near the end and I could not physiologically control my movements. My hips raced on involuntarily. Her fingernails dug into my butt again. "Don't cum yet. Not yet. No!" She almost yelled. Simultaneously she tore into my flesh, and I exploded into her. I felt her vagina contracting with me and her body jerked as well.

It felt like we came together, but I was wrong!

She was squirming under me. She even pounded my back with her fists. "Keep going. For god's sake keep going." She almost begged.

I gathered my sexual energy to continue. I knew I was spent, and I could not go for long. I did as best I could. She kept grinding her hips and moving herself in and out of me for quite a while. Then I slipped out with the condom full hanging onto a limp cock.

"Oh hell!" She looked angry or frustrated, I couldn't tell but she was not happy.

I moved over and she kept quiet. We both recovered from hectic lovemaking activity and needed to catch our breaths. I got rid of the used condom and wiped myself clean. She looked at what I was doing with some awkward fascination. Then she pulled herself up and half sat leaning on the huge wooden headboard. She spread her thighs open and placed a finger on her clit and started stroking herself.

"Can you do it again?" She spoke without looking me in the eye. "I want an orgasm badly."

I didn't know what to say. I simply looked at her face and then at her sex, exposed just next to my eyes.

"Put your finger inside me." She glanced at me for a second, indicating that she thought that was acceptable. I pushed myself closer and put my index inside her wet channel. The anatomy lessons from Kristine came back to me. I looked for her G spot as I stroked her. I saw no response from her, but her eyes were now shut. I went faster imagining I was on her most sensitive spot. "Yes! Go faster. Faster! Oh god! Yes!" I obliged, even though I was in a tricky posture. "Oh, yes, Rishi. Put two fingers in. Please!" Again, I had no choice and followed her orders. She possessed a strong and commanding personality; even in bed!

I was getting exhausted, not by the expenditure of physical stamina but by my body position. It was a special task to perform on a celebrity almost eating out of my hand. I went on with determination if not through unspent energy. Finally, she showed signs of nearing her climax. Even that stage of breath holding, clenched teeth, stretched legs, hoisted hips and a continual verbalization of ecstasy lasted so long that I thought I would give up. Ultimately, she did produce a huge orgasm of jerks and moans while I expertly toned down the frequency and intensity of movements to match her decrescendo of spasms. I fell back on my sore spine holding my right arm that had done all the work.

We panted ourselves to normalcy. She spoke first. "That was nice. Was it good for you?"

"Of course. It was mind boggling. You are a very beautiful woman!" I thought of the inadequacy of that statement. "You are incredibly perfect in shape and features." I didn't think that sounded genuine or even appropriate.

"You know what? Look at me." She asked with a naughty smile. "No, down there." She pointed to her pussy. I looked and found the shapeliest thing I had seen in my opinion. What did she mean? Were the lips unequal? Was her clit too big? Was her bush unsightly? She put her finger down and parted some hair on the upper part of the right labium. Her bush, carefully trimmed and groomed, hid a black birthmark that was an irregular shape of about an inch. "See, there is nothing perfect on earth. I called that my bunch of grapes, which it actually resembled. I grew my bush to hide it."

I looked at it closely. I wondered why that would reduce the beauty of that part. The rest of her pussy was perfect; in fact, it was very pretty. I got a whiff of expensive perfume and none of that wonderfully erotic girl parts scent. Just like these upper-class women, I thought. "It's nice as it is. The hair adds to the good looks."

"Nah! Most people shave and I can't. I even went to a plastic surgeon and he said that if her removed it, that might distort my look. So, I didn't go under the knife." She giggled and added: "He went on feeling and squeezing that part that I started getting wet!" She blushed. "He was a cute looking guy!"

She got up and walked to the washroom. I could admire her body and the way it moved; so gracefully and with poise. I had just fucked this beauty and I couldn't even believe it now! How did I do it? She left the washroom open as she sat on the toilet to pee. She wiped flushed and came back in. I was still lying on her bed trying to assimilate the amazing event that had just taken place. I told myself I will never experience this sort of a sexual encounter again in my life.

"I think you should be going. It's late." There she goes again, I thought. She always wanted to control the happenings around her. There was nothing more to do for me. I dressed without a word and wished her a good night and thanked her for the dinner. I dare not thank her for the fuck!

I reached the door when she reminded me that I had forgotten to take the gift. I apologized and picked it up and went home.

I did my usual day review when my head hit the pillow. I placed a happy smile on my lips and patted myself with pride. I had just laid a movie star; a celebrity; someone that might have been on the desired list of thousands; hundreds of thousands may have had her as a top jerk-off fantasy. Little me, actually fucked her! Just unbelievable. Back down to reality, I realized that she was thought to be a lesbian. How these rumors get around! Thinking a little deeper I figured she may be bisexual. I remembered she liked my softer butt to the harder torso. She quickly withdrew her fingers from my hairy chest and even sucked my nipples. Why, she even humped my thigh. Wasn't that what lesbians do?

Suja's beautiful face flashed across my mind and I offered her a mental apology. I had cheated on her! Or did I? I had not committed anything to her, though we had some kind of understanding. Anyway, this bitch is gone tomorrow and I will keep quiet and continue with sweet Suja.

An email message notification sounded on my phone. It was my mother reminding me about the girl that they were planning to introduce to me. I was to try to like her and fall in love with her and perhaps marry her. Oh god! She was landing here from India next week! Too much was happening in my life all at once.

Though my mind was in disarray, sleep came quickly and I was off in a jiffy.

I had a dreamless sleep and was a trifle early to pick up my celebrity client to the airport. There was some uneasiness in me on how I should behave. Kavita expertly solved that for me. She was back to herself! She uttered a polite greeting and allowed me to load her baggage showing the face that she presented to me on most days including on the first time I saw her in the airport lounge. She even sat in the back seat unlike the last two occasions.

We drove in silence and when the roads leading to Terminal 3 were announced on signages, she spoke.

"Thanks so much for driving me around and also the additional help that you provided. I am grateful and I will remember it for a long time."

"Oh, you are most welcome. It was my pleasure and honor." I matched her for the false normalcy. "And thanks for that lovely shirt. I liked it very much."

"Did it fit?"

"Yes, very well." I lied. I hadn't tried it on or even unpacked it.

"Listen Rishi, I want you to... to sort of forget all that happened in the room. It's probably not good for you or for me if people hear about it. I was terribly lonely, you know. I hope you understand."

"Absolutely, madam." I laid it on thick.

When we reached the terminal, she declined any help from me except to get a buggy to load her luggage. With a quick curt smile and another word of gratitude, she walked away into the terminal building, swaying her wonderful hips. It was at that moment that I realized that I had only seen her ass nude when she walked to the washroom. Obviously, there was too much happening to expect every detail to be devoured visually.

When I got in to drive back home, I found a thick envelope on the driver's seat. What now, I thought, and opened it expectantly.

There was $250 in neat, crisp, new currency. There was no note or message of any kind!

Goodbye, Kavita Sihota, Shubhana Ramesh or whoever!

[to be continued]