The Wonderful World of Lindsay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you thinking about?" Her voice brought me back to reality.

"What you'd look like in a bikini." That made her blush. She had mentioned the trip to Florida in "Confessions" and ever since that trip, she and Dad had never stopped giving me shit, just not in front of Mom, about my fascination with women in bikinis. Except my fascination with Lindsay in one was now about taking it off slowly while I drove her insane.

She propped her head on her hand to look at me, "Is there anything you need to do today?" Her other hand was toying with the hem of my t-shirt.

My first impulse was to say something smartass, like "Nope, just you." I would have said that to Miranda or Hayley without hesitation. Instead, I just kissed her and said "Nope, I'm all yours, all day." I didn't have a class until tomorrow and wouldn't have to work until the weekend. She had class this afternoon, that I knew.

"I've got class this afternoon but I'm not sure -- ". I kissed her again, mostly because it was fun.

"Do I have a deal for you. You go to class like a good girl and I'll take you to dinner. A nice dinner." Her smile was beautiful. There was an Italian restaurant she really liked on the other side of town, we didn't go there very often so it would be a treat for her.

"That's an offer I can't refuse, Benji. In the meantime, there's a little something I want to do for you." With that, she started tugging on the hem of my t-shirt, trying to pull it up. I sat up and we got it off quickly. She pushed me back down, rolled over onto her knees and pulled my shorts and boxers down, tossing them somewhere across the room. Starting with my face, she slowly kissed her way down, over my lips and chin, around my chest and teasing my nipples, and then slowly down my stomach toward my cock.

I held her chin with my palm before she reached it, "Lindsay, you don't have to, you know." Before this morning, blowjobs were the next best thing to actually sticking my dick into a pussy. This was different, so much different. Her characters only did this for the men they loved. I knew she loved me but I wanted her to know that I didn't expect it, that I would never expect her to do anything she didn't want to.

She stopped, hand on my shaft like she was ready to lift it to start swallowing it. She gently caressed it and looked at me like I was stupid. "Why?"

"Because the experience isn't as much fun if somebody isn't enjoying themselves. For me, this takes two. If you aren't into it, I won't be." Hayley never liked sucking cock and it showed. If Miranda didn't enjoy it, she could at least act like she did. I didn't want Lindsay trying to fake it, thinking it was something I wanted.

She appeared to be mulling that nugget of wisdom over. "Really? I thought all guys liked blowjobs." That slow caressing was killing me.

"As a general rule, sure. Most guys do. Some don't care if their partner enjoys it or not. I happen to care. It's a better experience and it tends to push me to give the best experience in return. But that's me." I was beginning to leak precum from the tip from her gentle touching. It was driving me crazy, my cock was bobbing up and down a little.

Lindsay slowly slid her hand up my length and used her thumb to spread the leaked fluid around the head. I damn near came from the sensation. She tasted a little from her thumb and I felt a definite twitch. "It's not as bad as I've heard."

I wanted to say "Good," but it came out "God." My erection was reaching the intense stage. Another bead of fluid leaked out and she spread it around again with her thumb. My hips thrust upward involuntarily while a moan escaped. I didn't know if she was doing it on purpose or it was just her inexperience at foreplay, but it was doing a number on me.

She gently lifted my shaft as far up as it would go, maybe 45 degrees or a little further. She had to turn her body to get the approach angle correct and as she slowly took me into her mouth, I guided her so that her legs were on either side of my head. She made an approving sound when I asked if that was easier for her. She was thoroughly aroused, her clit starting to emerge from under its hood. I waited until she started taking me in as far as she could before I started exploring with my tongue.

Her response was exactly what I had hoped for. She stopped. I didn't want her to stop because she was bad at it, she needed to stop because I was already about to cum and I loved the way her mouth felt. She moaned, "Oh, God, no. Benji, stop -- "

That wasn't going to happen. I had never gone down on a girl in this position before and I really liked the access to all the good spots it gave me. She tried to climb off but I held her firmly in place while I went back to exploring, licking, flicking and lightly sucking on parts just to see what she'd do. I found I really liked her reaction to having her clit sucked gently while being teased with the tip of my tongue.

She tried to go back to sucking me but I was apparently too distracting. She couldn't maintain enough attention to jack me off, either. I think she wanted to be mad but couldn't even manage that. "Benji, damn -- oh, God, there. Yes. Oh, Benji..." her voice trailed off as she buried her face in my crotch and started quivering. "Benji, Benji, no, no, no, don't stop, Benji -- ". This orgasm was very different from the two previous ones. She seemed to want to curl into a little ball while moaning a really long, keening "No" into my crotch as her whole body trembled. Her wetness covered my face, everything about her pussy was slick and hot. She finally collapsed limply on top of me, gasping for air and mumbling something incoherent. When she finally opened her eyes, she seemed to have a hard time focusing them for a few minutes.

I rolled her off of me and moved so that I was spooning her again. Lindsay just lay there, looking off into the distance, apparently lost in thought. She clasped my hand to her stomach and wouldn't let me move it.

"You okay?" She seemed awfully quiet and it made me wonder if she wasn't having second thoughts.

Her answer did nothing to change my mind. "Yeah." She sounded sad.

"What's the matter? You don't sound okay."

She sighed deeply. "I dreamed about this for a long time and now it feels too good to be true. I can't help wondering if you're just doing this to get even for Miranda."

"There are a lot of things I'd do to get even, like take your still damp work clothes out of the dryer and leave them on the floor or park my car so you can't get in yours without having to climb across the seats or through the back, shit like that. I can't bring myself to play with somebody's feelings like that. That's not cruel, that's sick. I wouldn't fuck with your homework or your writing, either. I have no problem with making somebody go out of their way but not that. If it has to be that personal, I need to stay away from you."

"I'm sorry. I didn't want you to get thrown out and I just didn't like her. I didn't --", she was starting to sound like she was close to tears. I knew she didn't like Miranda and exactly why she didn't.

"Don't worry about it. We weren't that serious. If that little barrier was too much trouble for her, then we're better off not being together. Just so you know, I do appreciate you looking out for me, even when I don't show it." I meant that sincerely. I had a bad habit of pushing my luck, usually at the wrong time over the wrong thing. That was when she would nag or bully me the most, in retrospect.

"You seemed kind of serious. You went to a lot of trouble to sneak her in here."

"It was a challenge. I liked her, don't get me wrong, and I wanted to sleep with her but if I hadn't seen her again after Mom threw her out, I would have been okay. This 'no sex before marriage' bullshit pisses me off. Look at what marital sex got them."

That made her laugh and she snuggled back into me, "You know I don't really want to go to class now, right?"

"Let me put it this way. If you want dinner and dessert, you will go to class. I don't want Mom or Dad getting on me about being a bad influence on you all of a sudden."

"What if I'm tired of being a good girl?" Sultry Lindsay was back, grinding her ass into my crotch and making me hard again.

"The only difference between a good girl and a bad girl is getting caught."

"Is that a fact?" She rolled over to face me, reaching for my burgeoning erection. "We can't have that now, can we?"

After kissing me slowly, she lightly kissed her way down my chest and stomach, stopping only to spread my precum around the head of my cock. After a half dozen gentle strokes, she lightly ran her tongue over the head and underneath it, causing it to lurch and leak a little more. I could tell from the sensations that I wouldn't last long once she started so I tried to get her to turn around again to 69.

Lindsay looked up at me through her eyelashes and the hair that had fallen onto her forehead. "Not this time, Benji. I want to be able to concentrate and you feel too good when you do that." Seeing her in that position just made me hornier.

"I'm not going to last long, Lin--" The sensation of her taking me into her mouth left me speechless. Oh holy shit, was that amazing. I really wanted her pussy in my face now, to distract me from how it felt.

She took me in as far as she could and then slowly backed it out. When her lips reached the crown, she lightly ran her tongue around it and then took it back in, repeating the process slowly. My hand went to her hair, and I played with it while she did her very best to torture me. I could hear her fingering herself as she blew me, occasionally moaning while I was fully in her mouth, the vibration from it driving me even crazier.

I could feel my release building quickly and I warned her, "I'm gonna cum. I think it's gonna be a --". She pulled back to where just the head was inside her mouth and she slowly started stroking me while running her tongue around it and teasing the underside. "Oh, god," was all I could grunt out as I came. When she looked up at me, there was just a little cum around one corner of her mouth. She finished swallowing it dramatically, wiping away the overflow with her finger and sucking that clean while I watched.

She stretched out next to me and I pulled her close to cuddle some more. That, by far, had been the best oral sex I had ever had. Again, I'm not Super Stud but nobody had ever gone down on me with that much care. I had every intention of reciprocating later.

We laid there for a little while, I dozed in and out and I think she napped, until my stomach started growling, which made Lindsay giggle a little. "I guess we need to feed that thing, huh?"

"It works better that way." I had completely forgotten about food until now. We managed to get up without interfering with each other too much and get covered up. She had on my t-shirt and I just put on my shorts. We collected the rest of our clothes and I threw them on top of my laundry as we passed my room.

She had been making coffee when I first came downstairs and she turned that on while I collected bowls, milk, and the cereal boxes. We sat next to each other at the island, knees touching, while we ate. When we were done, I ran her upstairs to shower while I cleaned up our dishes to wash when she was done. I tidied up the den and started sorting laundry. It was just going to be us for the next six weeks so I might as well learn how to wash her stuff, too. It would leave us a little time for other, more important things.

She started touching up the downstairs while I showered. Once I was done, I started the laundry, separating out the items she wanted to hand wash. I hadn't noticed when I was separating them earlier, most of her clothes went into one pile to go through later, but she had some very pretty lacy things that she quickly yanked out of my hands before I could shake them out to look at them.

She gave me the Lindsay look, "These are a surprise." Enough said. While I went out back to weed and water Mom's flowers, she apparently took care of those upstairs. Her door was closed and she was tidying up the bathroom when I came back upstairs. Not that I left it a mess, she liked her things a certain way and I apparently didn't put it back right when I wiped down the countertop.

She changed clothes for class and when she came back downstairs, it took me a minute or two to figure out what was different. I'm not sure what it's called, her aura or vibe or something like that, but that's what was different. Same clothes, same hairstyle, same jewelry, almost everything was the same except now she was beautiful in ways I had never noticed before.

"I'll be back in a couple of hours. Think you can stay out of trouble that long?" The low whisper in my ear conjured visions of all kinds of trouble, but I would have to wait until she came back to engage in any of it.

"Nah." I don't think she needed to poke me in the ribs quite that hard, though. It was followed by a nice, slow kiss that I had to bring to a close with a swat on her ass. "You need to get going or you're going to be late. Good girls don't get rewarded for being late."

More teasing with her throaty whisper, "And what do bad girls get?"

"Less than good girls?" I was rewarded with an exaggerated huffy departure. There's a line in Trace Adkin's song "Honkytonk Badonkadonk" that came to mind as I watched her ass sway out the door and over to her car, "We hate to see her go but love to watch her leave" or something like that. Yes, sir.

How could I have never noticed how beautiful she was? I think she blushed when she turned around to get in the car and saw me standing in the doorway watching her. She couldn't hide that smile, though. Honestly, the only thing I could think when I saw that smile was "I did that." Of course, she could have looked at the tent in my shorts and thought the exact same thing. She wouldn't be wrong, either.

Since I had a couple of hours to kill before she came back and we went to dinner, I decided to fix up the master bedroom for tonight. I wasn't kidding when I told her that was the first room I intended to make love to her in. We hadn't messed up the bedspread, so I straightened things out in the room, found a half dozen electric candles downstairs to use, and liberated the scented wax thingie Mom liked to use in the den sometimes. A quick internet search showed that jasmine would be a good candidate to set the mood. Imagine my surprise when I found a whole package of jasmine wax cubes hidden behind her regular choices.

While I was setting up the master bedroom, I remembered that our parents had an almost full-length mirror on the back of the door. It rang a bell and it took me a while to find the story she had bookmarked, where the guy had undressed the girl in front of a mirror while she watched him. I don't know if that scene is why she saved the story but I really didn't care. I could use that scene to my advantage. It sounded exactly like something she would find arousing and enjoyable. The thought of it was sure turning me on.

Once I finished getting the room all set up, I quickly showered again. I pulled the slacks and shirt I planned to wear so she could fix what needed fixing before we left. It was basically the same thing I wore when we took our parents out for their birthday, but this wasn't a parental birthday and I wanted things to be to her liking. I was only going to get one chance to do this.

I was in the upstairs den when Lindsay returned. She dropped her stuff on the kitchen table, grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator, and slid in next to me. She had this really goofy-looking grin on her face as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"What's so funny?" I almost never saw that grin. When I did, I was usually in trouble.

"Some guy wanted to ask me out. He was so disappointed when I told him I had a boyfriend already." She snuggled in closer.

"Maybe you should have taken him up on it. You never know."

"Yeah, I do know. I wouldn't have gone out with him anyway. He's nice but he's not you." That came with a kiss on the cheek. "I need to get ready."

"Okay. I left what I'm wearing hanging on my door. If you want me to change anything, go ahead. All I need to do now is get dressed and I'm ready."

Lindsay checked the time on her phone. "Gimme about 45 minutes and we can go. Don't wander off." The next kiss came with a little tongue and I wasn't going anywhere if she was going to keep kissing me like that.

Watching her go up the stairs was as much fun as watching her walk to the car. Her voice floated down a few seconds later, "Wear the green long-sleeved shirt instead."

I waited until the shower turned on to go upstairs and get dressed. Her door was still closed so I didn't open it. She did leave the bathroom door open and I could see the outline of her body as she lathered up her body. I had to quit watching rather quickly because of the effect it was having on me.

I changed out the shirt and finished getting dressed. The outline appeared to be shaving her legs, which I again had to abort watching due to the arousal factor. I returned downstairs, pulled up the route to the restaurant on my phone, and checked the menu to see if they still had her favorite dish. The prices were still reasonable so I wouldn't be going into debt, like it really mattered.

I moved cars around so we could take Mom's. Lindsay and I drove old beaters we had bought while still in high school and I wasn't taking her anywhere in my rusty old car tonight. My Mom's Camry was almost new and we had been given the okay to drive it as needed, the only stipulation being to make sure it was gassed up when they came home.

It was still another 30 minutes after that until she was finally ready. When she came downstairs, it took me a minute to react. She had chosen a green dress, very conservative in length and neckline. On her, it looked like a million dollars. Medium heels and a tasteful jewelry selection completed her outfit. I had never seen this side of her before, either.

She stopped just inside the den when she caught me staring. "What? Is something wrong?" She was trying to smooth down the dress and arrange things.

"It's amazing. You look amazing. Jesus --" She smelled just as heavenly.

"Shut up. You're going to make me cry and I just did my makeup." Her smile lit up her face. "Let's go, I'm hungry and somebody not only promised me dinner but also dessert."

"I did. Right this way."

We held hands out to the car after she confided under her breath before we reached the front door, "I've never worn these heels outside of my room. Please don't let me fall." She didn't even wobble once that I could tell.

We still held hands all the way to the restaurant. I gently held her arm to guide her as we went inside. There were a couple of my parent's friends already there so we behaved ourselves, sitting across from each other at the table. Our legs did touch under the table but other than that, physical contact was kept to a minimum. I have no idea if they recognized us or not, it didn't matter. I knew there would be more than enough physical contact later to make up for it.

The conversation over dinner was innocent. We talked about our classes, some of the people we knew, where she was thinking about looking for an apartment. It turns out she made more from her Patreon than I had suspected. Between what she made and what I would make working a few more hours per week, we could actually afford a nice place.

Although the conversation had been innocent, the tension was anything but innocent. By the time we were ready to leave, it was obvious that her bra wasn't padded, her nipples were clearly visible tenting the fabric of the dress. Her eyes had this look, I had no idea how to describe it, but she was ready to go home when I paid the check. Again guiding her by the arm, she walked a little closer to me than necessary all the way back to the car.