The Wonderful World of Lindsay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the sliding glass door open over the sound of my keyclicks. I checked my watch; twenty minutes since he left. She probably parked the next street over, where I wouldn't see or hear that piece of shit car she drove.

One of them bumped into something in the den, I barely heard the scuffing sound of wood on wood and muttered swearing. I reached into the pocket of my shorts. His condoms were right where I put them after finding them hidden inside the couch.

My brother wasn't going to be happy in a minute. He also won't be getting laid today, at least by that bitch.

I couldn't be happier about it, to tell you the truth.

I jumped when Lindsay slid her arms over my shoulders and her hand found its way into my boxers. Three sexless paragraphs in and I was already fully erect in anticipation.

She sensually whispered into my ear, "If you think this is hot, you should try reading the rest of it."

I did finally manage to read the rest of it and now my balls ache from two intense orgasms. Lindsay finally fell asleep again after her third one and I think we're both going to be sore for a while.

The story was great but reality was way better. One of these days, I just might tell her what I caught Mom and Dad doing on her old bed a few days ago...now that would make one hell of a story.

##########

Thank you for reading. Don't hesitate to vote and comment, it's how we as writers know how we're doing.

Don't forget to check out the other stories for the Literotica 25th Anniversary Challenge. A lot of great writers are contributing stories.

Fatdog25