The Wonderful World of Lindsay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I opened the passenger door, she kissed me and whispered, "I'd like to go home now, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all," I whispered back as I helped her close the door. It was getting difficult to walk with an erection that insisted on finding the most awkward spot in my pants to grow. The ride home was mostly silent, we again held hands the entire trip, her free hand lightly teasing my forearm with her fingers.

Lindsay elected to remove her heels before attempting to climb the stairs up to the porch. She managed to brush up against my hard-on a few times in the process. I unlocked the front door and allowed her to enter first. She waited until I had the door closed and locked before dropping her shoes and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Thank you for dinner, Ben. It was wonderful." Her kiss was slow and teasing, the grinding was very distracting.

"You're welcome. I promised you dinner if you went to class. You did, so I did." I had my hands on the small of her back and I couldn't feel any underwear beneath the dress. I could tell that she had worn a bra, at least her breasts were not freely moving around under the dress.

"Yes, you did. You also promised dessert but I'd like a glass of wine first, to kind of, uh, put me in the mood." Her cocked eyebrow said volumes. My cock gave an affirmative twitch and she wiggled against me some more.

We stopped in the upstairs den to grab a bottle of wine and two glasses before heading upstairs. My nerves were screaming for something stronger but I just wanted to calm them, not render them unconscious.

At the top of the stairs, she stopped and I guided her towards my parents' bedroom. The door was still closed. She opened it slowly and we were greeted by the faint scent of jasmine, still lingering from this afternoon when I had turned it on while setting up. The room was faintly lit by the glow of the electric candles, the bed made and the pillows arranged. The way she stopped just inside the door told me she hadn't been expecting this.

She turned around and draped herself all over me again. "You know, you're going to spoil me." Her kisses kept feeling better and better. I gently closed the door behind us.

"I kind of hope so." I found a place to set the bottle and glasses down so I could pour some wine for us. I handed her a glass and we sat side by side on the bed. Her thighs rubbed together lightly as we sipped from our glasses.

We sat in silence, sipping on wine, for a few minutes. We both knew what was going to happen but I wasn't in any hurry to get there. We had all night and I planned to use as much of it as I could.

Lindsay finished her first glass and indicated that she would like a second. I received a very thorough thank you kiss for my effort. After I refilled mine part way, her hand made its way to my thigh.

Her voice was low when she started to speak. "When I woke up this morning, I really didn't know what was going to happen today. I honestly never would have guessed all this. The way you acted after reading "Confessions", I was afraid I had driven you away. I only wanted to tell you this morning that it was just a story, nothing more. Part of you would be better than nothing and I was willing to lie to keep you close as my brother."

"Linds, you have no idea how bad I felt when you found me. I couldn't think of a way to tell you that wasn't the real me that did that, because I knew it was. I'm selfish, a little self-centered, and sometimes completely ignorant of other people's feelings. It took this happening to make me realize it. I never realized what a gift you have and when I did, I couldn't get enough." Her smile was worth all the discomfort I felt making that admission.

"Everything in "Confessions" is true. I love you. I'm in love with you. I want to be with you. Every time I came this morning, I had the exact same thought. 'He can't make me feel any better than this.' Then you did. This, this is amazing, Ben. I'm -- it's like you crawled inside my mind and watched my dreams. This is the stuff I want to write in a story but I'm afraid I'll get laughed off the site because it's so -- I don't know -- trite, predictable, overused, maybe even stupid. I don't know if I can write a character that comes close to the real you.

"I can't even find words to describe everything I'm feeling right now. I'm happy, I'm scared --" It was then I noticed the tears running down her cheeks.

"Hey, Linds. It's okay. You don't have anything to be afraid of." I did my best to wipe her tears with my thumb.

"I'm not --" I took my finger and placed it on her lips to silence her. I then took her wine glass from her hand and set both glasses down on the nightstand next to the bed. I stood up first and then pulled her to her feet. I guided her toward the bedroom door and stopped just in front of the mirror. Her shiver told me that she knew what was coming next.

Wrapping my arms around her, holding hers under them, I lightly kissed her neck. She tilted her head to one side, let out an involuntary gasp, and pushed her ass against my cock. Between the wine and my arousal, I had completely forgotten the sequence of events in the story at this point, so I decided to wing it as best I could.

Whispering "Keep your eyes on the mirror," I left her arms wrapped around her stomach as I slowly undid the clasp at the top of the zipper on the back of her dress, and then slowly unzipped it as far as it would go. I slowly ran my fingertip up her spine, jumping over the band of her bra. That elicited another shiver and a moan.

I slowly peeled the dress off her shoulders and down over her bra. The bra itself was sheer white, which explained why her nipples had been so prominent through the fabric of the dress. The bra straps and band were thin, barely able to keep her breasts under control. She straightened her arms and I slid the dress further down, revealing the equally sheer thong she was wearing. The wet patch on the fabric triangle was very visible, indicating that she had shaved in the shower and was now smooth all over. The front panel had started to stick to the skin around the cleft from the dampness of the material.

As I slid the dress further down, I gently kissed each of her ass cheeks as I passed them. When she stepped out of the dress, I returned to standing upright and put my arms back around her stomach so I could kiss her neck and earlobe some more. Her eyes were closed now, the tears gone and a slight smile on her lips. She groaned as I slid my hands up over her breasts and around to her back. I slowly unfastened the two hooks holding her bra on and coaxed the straps over her shoulders. The weight of her breasts held the bra against her skin as I brought my hands around the front and gently pulled it away. She let it slide down her arms and hit the floor, where she pushed it to the side with her foot.

Cupping each breast in one hand, I lightly rubbed the nipple with the side of my thumb, making her tremble and moan slightly. I moved to lightly pinching them or gently pulling on them while still gently kissing her neck and earlobes, switching sides occasionally. Her hand drifted down to her thong, sliding inside to tease herself until I reminded her to stop. When she started getting restless, I ran my hands down her sides to the band on her thong. Hooking my thumbs into it, I slowly started pulling them down, again lightly kissing each ass cheek as I went by. She carefully stepped out of them and as I began to stand up, she turned to face me.

Planting her hands on my chest, she started pushing me backward toward the bed. The look in her eyes made it plain that resistance would be dumb on my part so I complied. She stopped me just before the back of my legs hit the side of the bed. Wordlessly, she pulled at my shirt, untucking it so she could unbutton it. When I tried to help, she slapped my hands away. I started playing with her nipples again in response.

Once the shirt had been unbuttoned, she pushed it back and I let it slide down my arms and onto the bed. She practically ripped my t-shirt up over my head and off my arms, tossing it on the floor behind her. As her hands reached for my belt, she lightly flicked each of my nipples with her tongue, teasing me. If my reaction to it was any indication, I understood why she liked it when I did that to her.

After the belt had been unbuckled, she unfastened the snap and unzipped my pants. I kicked off my shoes as she slowly pulled them down, briefly nipping at my erection through my boxers. Now that I was out of those, she stepped in close and kissed me thoroughly, then yanked my boxers down with a flourish. She knelt to help me step out of them while simultaneously removing my socks, and once that was accomplished, while looking me in the eye, she slowly and deliberately took my cock into her mouth, playing with the head with her tongue before drawing it in. I almost came right then, withdrawing quickly as it twitched.

Using her right hand, she stroked it gently while fondling my nipple with her left hand. She then pushed me back to sit on the edge of the bed, then told me to scoot back and lie down.

She waited until I had complied with those instructions and then crawled on hands and knees over me until we were face to face. I cupped her face with my hands and we kissed nice and slow, letting one hand drift down to fondle her breast. She reached between us to grasp my cock, which was as hard as it had ever been in my life, and slowly started lowering herself to meet it.

We both gasped as the tip met her lips and entrance. She gently rubbed it back and forth, mixing our fluids into a lubrication compound. She held my cock still and began lowering herself until the head was almost completely inserted.

"Ben?" Her voice was a little shaky.

"What, Linds?" I whispered. I couldn't trust my voice to go any louder than that.

"I love you." She stopped lowering herself as she said it.

"I love you, too, babe." We kissed slowly, tongues gently exploring. I never felt more alive than I did in that moment.

A single tear rolled down her right cheek as she continued lowering herself. At first, she tried to slide all the way down but she was going too quickly and it was difficult. I started encouraging her to lower herself a little, withdraw, then push a little further on the next stroke to give herself time to adjust. It was easier for her, torture for me.

By the time she was able to fully take my cock, I was breathing hard and trembling. She leaned forward to whisper in my ear, "You're my first. I love you so much, Ben."

I figured I was her first. She had never dated anybody that I knew of more than two or three times. I brushed the hair from her face and asked, "I love you, too. You doing okay, Linds?"

She nodded and started rocking her hips back and forth. I couldn't help but groan. I was going to cum and I couldn't stop it. "Babe, I'm gonna cum. Feels too good."

Surprisingly, she nodded. "I know, me too. Oh, God, this is amazing. So amazing."

That was all she wrote. My hands found her hips and I arched my back as the first stream of cum ripped through me like electricity. Ecstasy and agony met inside Lindsay's pussy as I came with an intensity that I had never experienced before. She whimpered and began grinding her clit against me, pushing me back down into the mattress. I watched her eyes roll back into her head as she continued to grind into me until she finally collapsed on top of me, breathing in gasps as I put my arms around her and held her.

"Lindsay?" I knew exactly what I wanted to say.

"Mmmm?" She was still trying to get her breathing under control while coming down from her orgasm.

I got as close to her ear as I could before I whispered, "I love you so much."

I almost cried when she opened her eyes and smiled at me with the sweetest, dreamiest smile I'd ever seen her give. "I love you too, Ben."

We ended up falling asleep like that. At some point during the night, one of us woke up and managed to move the other one so that we were under the covers. It was daylight when I woke up. Lindsay was lying next to me, one leg draped over my hip. She muttered as I shifted her so I could get up to pee and turn off the candles. The wax thing had turned itself off sometime during the night like it was supposed to.

I did what I needed to do and crawled back into bed, where I was aggressively pinned down and cuddled by Lindsay. I drifted in and out of sleep for a couple of hours, until she was ready to wake up on her own.

"Hey." It was a whisper.

I leaned over and kissed her forehead, "Hey, yourself." I could definitely get used to this feeling.

She sighed and snuggled in with a smile on her face. "We are so dead."

"Nah. It was those damned sex vampires. They broke in and made us do it."

"Well, I guess we'd better make love, I think one just bit me again."

"Me, too." It didn't take long before kissing led to hands exploring, which led to stroking, and ended with me on top of Lindsay, her arms and legs locked around me and my lips pressed to hers as I slowly and deliberately made love to her. She didn't cum that time but I made up for it in the shower we took together and again in the afternoon when I went down on her while she sat in Mom's favorite spot on the couch. I think she got off on that more than I did.

After the first night, we slept in her bed since she had a queen-sized mattress and I only had a twin. We definitely had a lot of sex on both. We made sure we had taken care of everything we needed to beforehand, though.

Mom and Dad videocalled about a week after they left to see how we were doing. They called Lindsay's phone while she was upstairs working on one of her stories and I was doing yard work. Lindsay told me later that they weren't convinced I was "behaving" myself. They also asked if we were getting along any better and Lindsay told them that we had settled our misunderstanding and were getting along just fine.

They called about once a week after that, never at the same time or on the same day of the week. Mom actually asked Lindsay one time point blank if "that girl" had been back. Lindsay was secretly stroking me off-camera at the time and I almost yelped when she clamped down on it at the mention of Miranda. She never did get over that.

The relationship "honeymoon" lasted roughly two weeks. I was working on an assignment for class when she came downstairs, looking lost in thought. She came into the den and sat down next to me, so I took a break.

"What's up, babe?"

"I was wondering --", her voice trailed off. She thought for a minute and then continued, "I was wondering about maybe looking for an apartment in a couple of months?"

"Are we ready for that?" I thought it was an innocent question. It apparently wasn't.

"Are you saying you're not?" The defensive tone in her voice was my first clue that I had stepped on a potential landmine.

"I'm definitely ready mentally. I meant financially, Linds. There's a deposit for the rent, to hook up utilities if they're not included, we need furniture, maybe some appliances, and definitely kitchen stuff to cook with. I haven't looked into it yet because I've been trying to save some more money."

That seemed to pacify her temporarily. "What about us when they come back?" I suspected that question would be along at some point.

I had given that particular question a lot of thought. The more I thought about it, the less I liked the idea of waiting to move out. Waking up with Lindsay was the greatest feeling in the world. I hadn't yet started checking out the costs involved, concentrating on saving the money first. So that's what I told her.

"I don't like the idea of sleeping alone now. The more I think about it, the less I like it. We still have four weeks. Why don't we start figuring out how much it's going to run before we tell Mom and Dad we're out of here?"

As it turned out, she already had. She just wanted to hear me say I had given it some thought. We had enough to cover it and pay bills. I had picked up a few more hours at work every week, but not enough to affect my coursework.

That was the only glitch that came up during the six weeks. After christening every room in the house at least twice during that time, I became her sex practice dummy. Every sex scene she wrote was thoroughly researched and rehearsed many times beforehand. I couldn't let her publish anything that was factually incorrect, so I took one for the team. I felt it was the right thing to do.

The hard part was figuring out when to break it to Mom and Dad. As hard as it was to stomach, we waited until they had been back one long ass week of sleeping alone at night before we sat down and explained that the six weeks they had been gone had shown us that we really should be living on our own now. I would have bet money on both of them putting up a fight, what with the possibility of that evil premarital sex happening to one of us at any time.

They didn't. They had plenty of questions about the money involved. Lindsay told them about her Patreon and how much it brought in. They were just a little unhappy about that, not because she had one but that she hid it from them. She blamed me and the teasing she would have had to endure. I couldn't say she was wrong, I probably would have at the time.

Once that was factored in, they weren't worried about the money. In fact, they seemed relieved. A separate conversation between each of us with Mom and Dad underscored the fact that they were actually glad we were considering sharing an apartment. She wouldn't be living alone and I would have somebody to keep me in line. Of course, they wanted assurances that I would look after Lindsay, too. Yeah, if they only knew what my definition of that entailed.

I brought up with Lindsay later the possibility that getting us to move out was the reason behind the premarital sex ban. She thought about it for a bit and agreed it was possible. Dad was pretty direct about most things, he would just tell you what he wanted or expected. Mom tended to be a little more subtle and Dad would always follow her lead anyway. We wouldn't be together without it so it wasn't all bad. I agreed with that sentiment by going down on her until she came twice for me.

I liked agreeing with Lindsay. She liked it when I did, too.

##########

Lindsay was still asleep when I got up this morning. Checking my email, she had apparently sent me something last night before we went to bed. The subject simply read "Congratulations" and quite honestly, that scared the shit out of me. My first thought was that she somehow ended up pregnant, even with the IUD. I made a mental note to come up with an excuse for that if it became necessary.

My second thought was that it was simply spam so I ran the antivirus on it. It was clean.

Opening it, there was a brief note and an attachment. The note read:

"Congratulations, Benji!

You're my new beta reader. So read this and tell me what you think. "

She had signed it "L" with a little red heart emoji. With the move to a bigger apartment, her new job, and helping me study for my finals before graduation, she really hadn't had much time to write, mostly just stories for her Patreon subscribers. To be honest, I'm not sure who was more surprised, me or my parents, at my GPA going from 2.7 to 3.3. It turns out, she wasn't shy about hurting my feelings when it came to school. Tough love led to some outstanding make up sex.

I'll admit that I had an episode of déjà vu as I double-clicked on the attachment icon to open it. She had a placeholder of "The Seduction of Benji" for the title with the word provisional in parentheses.

There wasn't an introduction yet, she would likely add one when she had finished editing. The first paragraph got right down to business.