The Work Trip Continues

Story Info
Walter's work trip gets harder...
3.2k words
4.15
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This story contains ENM, CFNM, FORCED MALE NUDITY, and NON-CONSENSUAL SEXUAL ACTS -- all characters in this story are adults.

**This is a work of fiction. If you can't suspend your reality to get into the reality of the story, then this isn't the story for you.

Walter couldn't believe this was happening to him. This was supposed to be a fun work trip! It quickly turned into something chaotically sexual, and not in a good way. His cock was throbbing, all he wanted to do was jerk off. "What now?" Walter turned to Gary, who was still frozen by the shower. The man who had been so cocky an hour ago was now speechless. "Gary?"

"I guess we should get a key from the desk." He sighed.

Using their hands to cover themselves, they walked out of the pool room and into the chill of the hallway. Gary easily hid his cock and balls with both hands, but Walter wasn't as fortunate. He had to use one hand and arm to conceal his cock while the other hand cupped his balls, though his balls were so big they didn't quite fit in his hand. They made their way to the desk, wet and naked.

"Oh shit." The young female receptionist said behind the desk. "Lose a bet?" She smirked, catching a glimpse of Walter's hard cock pressed between his abs and his arm.

"Something like that." Walter said. "Can we get a key for room 730?" He asked.

"How do I know it's your room and you're not just being some pervert?" She said coily, enjoying the beads of water that decorated his perky pecs. His body was smooth and muscular. She was normally into hairy tattooed guys, but she'd be lying if she denied having a secret thing for the boring typical pretty jock boy.

"I promise, this is the last thing I wanted to happen tonight." Walter said. "We're not trying to pull something here, we just want to get back in our room."

"Okay," she said. She typed something on the computer and swiped a new card. "All set." She said as she handed the card over to Walter. He hesitated, hoping Gary would grab it, but Gary was still frozen. Walter let go of his balls which fell and swung like a pendulum. The receptionist's eyes went wide. As Walter was about to grab the key she pulled it away. "The other hand, too." She said with a wicked grin.

"Please, I've truly been humiliated enough tonight." Walter begged.

"Show me your cock or I'll have to call the police."

Walter sighed angrily, then let his cock flop forward. It had softened a bit, but only enough that it was sticking straight out instead of straight up.

"Damn, that's an impressive cock." She smiled, handing over the key. "If you're not ready to go up to your room..."

"I'm gay." Walter said through gritted teeth, quickly grabbing the card. He and Gary walked away, then stopped at the elevator.

There was an out of order sign on the elevator with a note that said "Please use the elevator next to the bar."

"Fuck." Walter mumbled. "This just keeps getting worse."

"I'm sorry." Gary finally said. "This is my fault."

Walter looked at his friend sympathetically. "We're both adults, Gary, I chose to come down here naked. Let's get this over with."

As theyhey made their way to the other elevator, Walter's stomach turned as they got closer to the bar. He could hear the commotion of people. His cock was still pretty hard. Gary's cock, however, was softer than before. In the room he had been about two inches when soft, but it was (at most) one inch right now.

As they rounded the corner to the bar they froze: the bar was full of people now, and every head snapped in the direction of the two naked guys. "Wow, I didn't know this was that kind of bar." A woman said.

"Move your hands, let's see the jewels!" A male voice called.

The guys tried to move toward the elevator, but a couple of the guys at the bar stood up and blocked their way. "Come have a drink." They were smiling, but not the flirty kind. "Bartender, a drink on me for each of these gents if they show us their cocks."

"I'll join in on that! A drink from me, too, for whomever is bigger." Added the same woman.

Walter didn't think things could get worse than they already were, but here he was. "Please, this has been a really hard night for us." Walter begged.

"Prove it." The other guy blocking them said.

"Look at the ass on the younger guy! It's so smooth and scrumptious!"

"I bet it tastes amazing!"

"You can see his balls barely fit in his hands!"

"I'll make you a deal." The bartender said. "If one of you stays and entertains, you can drink for free all night. The other can go."

"Can't you please just let both of us go?" Walter begged.

"Sorry, the rules have been established. One or none of you leaves." The bartender reiterated.

"How do you decide who stays and who goes?" Gary finally chimed in.

"I suppose it's only fair to let the people decide. Why don't you boys get up on the bar and let the people have a good look at you."

The two guys who were blocking Walter and Gary now pushed them toward the bar to the cheers of the crowd. Phones were out. Pictures and videos were being taken. Walter could feel in his gut that he would be staying and Gary would be able to return to the room.

There was no way for him to climb onto the bar without using a hand, so as Walter climbed up onto the bar his balls dropped down between his legs, which the crowd got a good view of.

"Look at those low hangers!"

"I'll bet he's massive!"

"Even his hole is smooth!"

"I'll give you each a shot now if you uncover." The bartender added. "One! Two! Three!" The crowd cheered as Walter and Gary removed their hands. Gary was still sitting small. In fact, Gary's dick had turtled by retracting into his flaccid skin. Walter, however, was still pointing straight out.

"Damn! The difference is crazy!"

"It's like Godzilla and a villager!"

"Does that guy even have a dick?"

"I'd like to ride the big guy!"

The bartender gave each of them a shot, which Walter quickly downed. "Alright folks, if you'd like the hairy fellow here let's hear it."

There were a few cheers from the crowd, but it wasn't much. Walter felt bad for Gary; he was a very attractive man with an amazing body, but a crowd like this wanted a big dick to play with, which is why he didn't feel so bad.

"And let's hear it for Mr. Big!" The cheers were loud. A tiny bit of Walter was flattered, but he was mostly angry.

"Alright my hairy friend, you are free to go. Here's a drink for the road."

Without looking at Walter, Gary grabbed the drink and left, covering himself.

"Alright big guy, for your next shot show us how big you can get."

"Really?" Walter asked, annoyed.

"I'm sure I can find a volunteer to assist if you'd like."

Walter faced the room and stroked himself. His hand gripped the smooth veiny skin of his cock and rubbed it up and down. He rubbed his thumb around the head of his cock and let out a soft moan, to the crowd's delight.

It didn't take much for him to reach full hardness. Once again his full 8.5 inches, his cock completely covered his belly button. "Tell us, how big is it?" The bartender asked, handing Walter another shot.

"Eight and a half inches." Walter told the crowd. They cheered.

"What's your name, big guy?"

"Walter." He realized he probably should've used a fake name, as the crowd was filming him, but the two shots combined with the drinks he had early were clouding his judgment.

"Okay, folks, it's time for Walter to give us a show. Walter here has had no say in what's happened so far, but now it's time to make things a little more fun for him. Walter is going to walk around with a cup, if you want to touch him Walter is going to hold out his cup for a tip, depending on your tip depends on where and how much you get to touch him. If he doesn't let you tip you can't touch. Rule breakers are kicked out."

The bartender helped Walter down off the bar and handed him a cup. "Maybe the money you make will make this worth it. Or not, I don't care." He smacked Walter's ass and bit his lip at how much it jiggled.

Walter scanned the room, there were lots of people here in this little hotel bar. Some people were here with their partners and some were here on business. Walter went up to an older gentleman sitting alone at the bar. The man held up a twenty. "You can touch my chest."

"That's it?" The man looked annoyed.

Walter pulled the cup away, "Or nothing."

"Fine, please." The man begged.

Walter held out the cup and the man put his $20 in. His soft hands were cold as they gripped Walter's plump pecs. His thumbs gently rubbed each nipple, causing his dick to twitch. Walter thought it'd be fun to find a coupe and see how he could mess things up. He went up to a couple in their 30s. The husband was really cute, he was a tall redhead with pale freckled skin. He looked like AJ Kapa, whom Walter had a thing for.

"Oh, no thanks, my wife would like to touch, though." The guy said, gesturing to his eager looking wife. "What do you want to touch? I'm not over here for her."

She made a scoffing noise, but the husband snatched the money out of her hands and stuffed her $20 and another $20 in the cup. "What can I touch with that?"

"My ass... another $10 and you can touch my balls. Just my balls."

To his wife's horror, he quickly pulled out his wallet and stuffed another $20 in. "That's sixty."

"Cock and balls, hands only."

His hands slowly came up and gingerly touched Walter's balls. Walter let out a soft moan as the guy's other hand grabbed his cock and lightly began to stroke it. His fingers were so white compared to Walter's tan cock. His thumb gently ran over Walter's piss slit. He was mesmerized, like discovering a new toy that he'd want to play with for days without end.

"Mmm, you like that?" Walter moaned.

The guy could only nod.

"What the fuck, Todd?" His wife stood up and stormed out.

"Oh shit." Todd, reluctantly, let go of Walter's cock and ran out after his wife.

Walter scanned the room for another victim. There was a middle aged couple a few tables away. Walter made his way over, his massive cock bouncing off of his abs, his smooth balls swang back and forth like a pendulum. People waved their money in front of him, but he had one goal.

"Hello," the wife smiled. She was easily 50. She had blonde hair and big fake boobs that her husband had paid for along with a tummy tuck for sure. A straight man would consider her a milf, she was hot. Walter was repulsed by her. "I was the one calling out to you earlier." She waved a hundred dollar bill. "I want a taste." She licked her lips.

"How about you?" Walter said, sitting on her husband's lap. Her husband was also attractive, he had a Frank Sinatra vibe going. He was older than her, maybe late 50s or early 60s. His hair was neatly combed back and he was wearing a gray suit. "Anything you want to touch..." Walter said, moving the man's hand to his thigh. "Or taste?" He whispered.

Walter could feel the man tense. "Uh... my wife actually wanted..."

"I have the money." She demanded, standing up.

"I call the shots." Walter said to the husband. "I'll even give you a freebie." He grabbed the man's hand and slid it up his thigh so that his fingers grazed Walter's balls. "I'll bet you've got a big cock too. You should see how easily I can swallow them."

"I said I have the money!" The wife snapped. "I get to touch you!"

Walter held up his hand. "The rules are, I can let whomever I want touch me for whatever price. I didn't accept your money, so you don't get to touch."

She huffed. "So what... are you just gonna seduce the men in relationships like some queer?"

"That's exactly what I'm doing." He turned and smiled at the husband.

The husband snatched the hundred out of his wife's hand and put it in the cup. "What do I get for that?" He asked.

"What do you want?"

The man slid his hand along Walter's balls and up his cock and began to stroke him. With his other hand he ran it up Walter's back and into his hair. He pulled Walter in for a warm sensual kiss that tasted like brandy. The wife stormed out, as the girlfriend had before, but the husband didn't move. He made out with Walter for a couple minutes, slowly stroking him.

When the man finally pulled away he said, "Any other non-single guys here who want to piss off their partners?"

Walter made his way from man to man. He was kissed and groped by strangers' hands. His cock and balls and hole were fondled by many men he'd never see again. Those same body parts were licked and sucked, along with his nipples and his abs. Guys did body shots off of him. This went on for hours until the bartender finally made everyone leave.

"So, how'd you do?" He asked as Walter counted the money. He made way more than one cup, so the bartender had kept it behind the bar for him whenever he needed to empty the cup.

"Holy shit, three thousand dollars." Walter couldn't believe it.

"See, that wasn't so bad."

"Actually, it was awful. This is not something I would ever choose to do. The money wasn't worth being groped by strangers, but I'd rather be groped by men than women. You're still a shitty person for doing that to me."

Walter walked away, leaving the bartender flabbergasted. His cock was still rock hard as he got on the elevator. The elevator stopped after two floors and the door opened up to a couple of guys who were sweaty and in workout gear. They were both black and muscular and hot as fuck. One of them looked like Usher and the other looked like a young Michael Jordan.

"What the fuck?" the MJ guy said. "You lose a bet?"

"With that stack of cash and that dick hard as a rock, I think he won." The Usher guy said.

Walter's cock bobbed after the Usher guy said that.

"Really?" The Usher one said as they got on the elevator. "We're not gay."

"I'm sorry." Walter said, blushing. "It's been a crazy awful night and... I am gay and my body is just reacting to how hot you guys are."

"Thanks, man." The MJ guy said. "How'd you end up like this?" He said as the elevator doors closed.

"My work buddy convinced me to skinny dip since we didn't bring a change of clothes, so we went to the pool naked and these three old bitches got us aroused and stole our towels and room key, then I ended up in the hotel bar naked and had to let guys pay me to touch me with their hands and mouths."

"And you didn't like that?" The Usher guy said, gesturing to his cock. "Sounds like gay heaven."

Walter rolled his eyes. "I'm more of a romantic. My body reacted naturally, but my mind has been royally fucked over."

"Turn around." The MJ guy said.

"What?"

"Turn around." He repeated, more forcefully.

Walter obliged, turning his back to them.

"I knew it." He said. Walter felt a large hand grabbing his butt. "Pretty white boys like you always have fuckable butts."

"Are you gay?" The Usher guy asked.

"Tell me you wouldn't fuck this ass?" The MJ guy demanded.

Walter felt a hard slap on the cheek that wasn't being groped. "What the fuck?" He cried.

"Shut up, pretty boy. We had to get on the elevator and see your hard dick." The Usher guy snapped.

The elevator pinged and opened on the 7th floor. "This is my stop." Walter said sheepishly.

"Take us to your room." The Usher one said, slapping his ass again.

Walter stepped out of the elevator, unsure of what to do. His mind was fuzzy from the alcohol and torture that he'd already gone through, so he couldn't think clearly. He walked to his door and knocked.

"You sure you don't have a key up that ass of yours?" The MJ guy laughed. The Usher guy laughed in response.

The door opened and there was Gary, still naked. "Walter! I was wondering when you'd get here."

"This your boyfriend?" The MJ guy asked.

"No, he's my work colleague." The guys followed Walter into the room.

"So, you let your boy get felt up at the bar and you left him? What the fuck is wrong with you, grandpa?" The MJ guy said.

Walter was confused, then the Usher guy chimed in. "Look at him, he's got a pussy so he must be a pussy." The guys laughed at that. Gary's face turned red.

"We're not gonna do anything to you, Walter, we were just getting back to your room." The MJ guy said.

"Sorry if the ass touching made you uncomfortable, we couldn't resist." The Usher guy said.

"Uh... thanks." Walter said.

"They took our clothes." Gary said in an almost whisper.

"What?" Walter asked.

"Those women. They took our key and came up here and stole our clothes. They left our phones and wallets and shoes."

"Here." The MJ guy said. He pulled off his sweaty t-shirt and shorts and handed them to Walter. "I'm sorry they're sweaty as fuck, but they're the only extra clothes I have." He said, standing there in tight fighting compression shorts. Walter's cock was big, but this guy was huge and he was soft. "You wanna see it?" He asked, noticing Walter staring.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

He laughed and pulled out his BBC. He swung it around a couple times then stuffed it back in his underwear.

"That's a nice cock." Walter smiled.

"Could I maybe have your clothes?" Gary asked the Usher guy.

"Fuck no." He said. "After what Walter went through? You're not getting a damn thing."

With that, the guys left.

Walter and Gary nestled into bed. Walter's erection finally went away. He decided against jerking off because he didn't want his orgasm to be about the awful things that had happened to him.

In the morning he put on the sweaty clothes, which had the best smelling sweat he'd ever smelled, and bought some clothes for Gary. They flew home without saying a word to each other, and Walter was glad his misery was over... or so he thought.