What She Saw on Vacation

Story Info
My wife descibes our friend she saw naked on vacation.
1k words
3.68
10.2k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaryll
Jaryll
2 Followers

So every year Teresa goes on a retreat and on occasion, she takes some extra time and makes it a vacation. This year the retreat was in Maui and she invited Carol, the better half of a couple we are friends with.

Carol and Greg were married 5 years ago. Teresa introduced Carol to Greg, when we set up a sort of blind date. Greg was a friend of mine and Carol a friend of Theresa where they met at the fitness club she attended at the time.

Carol is relatively tall and attractive, not overly so, but attractive. She does however, have a very attractive figure and one of those voices that drives men crazy. Sultry and seductive. Interestingly though, despite her figure and seductive voice, she is quite shy. She tells us that shyness comes from her childhood, where she was overshadowed by a dominant father and 3 older brothers. We learned a long time ago that her shyness disappears when she drinks. Her favorite is red wine, but I have seen her hold her own with Greg and I when we get deep into Tequila, which Theresa refuses to touch.

I would be less than honest if I did not say that I have many a time fantasized about Carol naked. I have even brought that fantasy up to Theresa more than once. Being open and honest with my wife in bed, has allowed us to share many thoughts and fantasies we have. Sharing very descriptive guesses of what we might see if our desire came true, is very exciting, orgasmic some might say, and I am blessed to have a partner that finds as much pleasure in it as I do.

Having the circumstance to actually see someone we have talked about is very rare, but on occasion something happens that provides us that opportunity. Yes, Theresa and I have had glimpses during locker room time which we have conveyed to each other, but nothing substantial.....until the recent trip Theresa and Carol took.

They shared a large room at the resort and apparently, many a bottle of wine. On one such evening, they were 3 or 4 glasses into a bottle when Carol said she wanted a shot of Tequila. Theresa won't touch the stuff, so Carol had 2 shots to herself. Having had little to eat that evening, Theresa said the wine hit them both hard, but combined with the Tequila, it was a double whammy for Carol and soon she was not only pretty drunk, but Theresa said she was showing signs that she was going to get sick to her stomach. She said she and Carol eventually made it back to their room. No sooner had they made it back, than Carol started getting ill and vomited a small amount before Theresa could get her to the bathroom. As soon as she got her knelt down in front of the toilet, projectile vomiting ensued. Having long dark hair, Theresa was able to eventually hold it back, but not before some went in that long dark hair and on her sun dress.

After the worst was over, Theresa helped her undress and get in the shower. Concerned that Carol might fall or get sick again, she stood guard and even helped her wash out her hair. She wasn't in the shower with her, rater standing outside. It was a walk in style shower, where there is a half wall and an opening at the back to walk in. Anyway, the situation presented itself and Theresa got a very lengthy opportunity to view every inch of Carols body. She did say she had momentary reservation about standing looking at her friend fully nude, knowing the vulnerability, but at the same time she said the discussions we had had on occasion. came to mind. She also confided that she herself had actually had thoughts every now and again.

That shower was innocent, but necessary. After a couple of near vomits again and one moment when I guess she got on her knees because she got a bit faint, Carol survived just fine, dried off, got on pj's and was helped to her bed.. Next day she swore off Tequila, but we will see.

Despite her guilty feelings at spending a great deal of time viewing every inch of her vulnerable friends naked body, Theresa said it was one of the best mini vacations she had ever had.

They got back on a Saturday, so no work for us on Sunday and we took the time to reconnect, more than once, that evening and much of Sunday. We had a fantastic time and both achieved rather explosive repeated orgasm's during Theresa's extremely detailed descriptions of Carol undressed in that shower. Not only the simple description of her breast shape and size, areola size and color as well as her pointy nipples. her bare pubic region and round full bum, she described more. She said when Carol had that faint spell when she got her to get on her hands and knees, she was directly behind her and legs apart, it drew her to visibly examine a fully exposed anal area, large somewhat swollen vulva, mounds, lips, a rather obvious clitoris and a vaginal opening that made her mind wonder to Greg's cock entering it.

While it may be unorthodox to hear your wife tell you in clear detail what our friends nude body is like, it is special and I can tell you that the pleasure it brought, and continues to bring both of us, is amazing! I have never seen his wife naked, but I know what my friend Greg gets to see and touch whenever he wants. Even what the rear view is when he cums while pumping her doggy!

I know the next time the 4 of us get together, I am going to be challenged to not get caught staring, but i known I am going to have to come up with an excuse ahead of time, for why I have that big smile on my face! Won't be able to hide that.

Jaryll
Jaryll
2 Followers