The World Made Yonder Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, this man didn't feel like Joey at all. She was in the grip of a man untamed, perhaps even uncivilised, but definitely in tune with his body. She could feel his intention in the way he fucked her. It was confident, purposeful, the movements of a man who had decided to ejaculate. Lorna knew with absolute certainty that she was seconds away from a cuntful of semen and she sent up a prayer to the Universe, asking to please be made pregnant. As if in response, she felt the man taking deeper breaths. She lifted her feet and held onto him, and the man pushed his cock in deep and came.

Lorna thought she was going to die of joy. She was encased in a cage of muscle and man, and her cunt was completely filled with cock. And, locked in that cage, that cock began to pulse. Her whole cunt was alive with the awareness of that pulsing cock and, as though she needed to experience it without distraction, the man refrained from grunting and groaning. In almost near silence, Lorna felt the pulsing and then a spreading warmth. She gasped and sighed as the liquid warmth flooded her vagina and seemed to melt into her.

This was wonderful.

Lorna hooked her heels around the man's legs and adjusted her arms. He had fallen still and the pulsing had stopped, but the warmth was still there inside her. Her body was still in his soft, unyielding grip and her cunt was still full of the man's glorious, wonderful cock. And, in some deep, buried part of her brain, a voice which had nagged her continually about Joey—Choose him. Get him—was finally, irrevocably silent.