The World's Most Beautiful Pervert

Story Info
Me being hot and perverted.
2.4k words
2.38
8.3k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

"They look so beautiful together."

"Yeah. Some pretty ass white folks."

"It runs in the family."

"Shittttt... not with you it don't. How the fuck are you related to them? Take a look at them and take a look at your ugly white ass."

"Heyyyyy!"

"Them...pretty motherfuckers. You... ugly ass, dorky ass motherfucker. Big dick or not."

"Heyyy... that's not fair. I'm not an ugly motherfucker. I do have a big dick though."

"Yeah, well... you're a big dick, ugly ass white motherfucker, anyway. I still ain't got no clue how you're related to them. Musta been a drunk ass stork that delivered your ugly white ass to the wrong house, or something."

"C'mon, Wanda. Your so mean."

"Tellin tha damn truth though. Lucky for you, you got that big ass dick. Crazy ass whiteboy."

My smart-ass, funny as hell maid, Wanda Sykes is a one cool ass chick. Funny as hell. I dig her. She's arguing with my cousin Spence (The King Of Queens).

Anyway... we're all in my basement for a photoshoot. My mom (Porn Queen Kelly Madison) and I are spooning on the sofa, mama's all natural 34G titties hanging out of her thin, gray hooded top as I play with em and softly kiss her neck.

My mother is my queen. The most gorgeous woman on earth, and the love of my life. Yeah... I'm most definitely a mama's boy.

People always tell us how hot we look together. Not being too cocky but, chicks go crazy for me. They throw themselves at me. Good thing I'm a helluva good catcher. I can get any chick to do anything I want... and I mean anything. It's a gift. A damn fun one.

"Love you, sweetheart." Mama gently rubs my face with such sweet love, and kisses me as I grope her titties, squeezing em for dear life. I rub her rock hard pink nips with my thumbs as I squeeze those totally awesome, hefty mounds of awesomeness. Mmmmm. I'm obsessed with my mother's 34Gs.

I slyly slide my mothers thin, light gray sweatpants down and ease my fat ass cock up her pussy. "UMPHHHH! Mmmmmmmmm." Mama is pleasantly surprised.

As the photographer and everyone else take a break and talk, I fuck my mother's perfectly juicy and tight clamping pussy, squeezing her huge hooters as we kiss. Mama moans into my mouth as I thrust quick up her pussy, rubbing her very perky, vibrating clit as my cock plunges faster and faster up her pussy in and out, faster, with such love and hardcore lust.

Mama squirts, softly screaming into my mouth, softly biting down on my tongue as she sucks it. I grip those huge, heaving tits and fuck her faster, faster, faster, faster... andddddddddd.... faster. We writhe and moan and groan on that yellow, flower print sofa as Wanda watches and plays with herself. Spence drools, rubbing his huge rod in his skin tight, blue spandex tights. Mama smiles, turned on that were being watched. Her nipples are so damn hard, I rub em fast as I squeeze the fuck outta her 34Gs.

Mama squirts again, her gaped out pussy splashing my massive rod with her sweet, loving, mama cream, right as I cum dump hard and fast into her trembling, milf twat. God, it feels so good. Mama sucks off my tongue, moaning in orgasmic delight as we have a big ass mutual Big O. My jizz pumps out in thick, gooey globs, one after the other, into her hard spasming, totally drenched pussy. I shake those awesome titties and roughly grope em, pulling and rubbing her rock hard, trembling nips.

I love fucking my mother. She's my sex goddess queen forever. The truest love of my life.

I pull out of my mother's cum pouring twat and rub against her rosebud. She smiles as we kiss, giggling, knowing what I want. "Do it." Mama encourages me. She's so sweet.

I push deep up mama's tight ass, inching slowly up her warm dark tunnel. "GODDDDDDDDD!!! I love your huge cock in my ass, baby!" Mama licks my tongue, kissing me deeply, moaning with such intense love for me... and my cock. I fuck my mother's ass for a bit... not to cum in it... but...

I start pissing. "Mmmmmmmmm. Yessssssssssss!" Mama loves it. The sudden warm rush of piss up her tight, vibrating ass excites and delights her. I squeeze and shake her hefty tits, pissing in my mother's ass as she leans back into me and kisses me, her left hand softly caressing my face.

I pull out and start pissing at everyone else. Yeah... I'm a freaky ass pervert.

"Hey..."

"What the..."

People are surprised at me pissing on em. Except Wanda. She opens her mouth, moving around, and expertly catches my flying piss perfectly into her waiting mouth. Love that bitch. She drinks my warm, salty load, walking over to mama and I and kneeling down beside the sofa. Wanda puts my pissing cock in her slutty, thirsty mouth and drinks the rest of my yellow cocktail directly from the tap, sucking my fat white dick and massaging my big white balls as she drinks me piss dry.

Mama and I keep kissing... and I keep titty squeezing, shaking em, groping em, pinching the rock hard nips, rolling em between my happy fingers, and having a horny ass blast being my usual perverted self with my sexy ass, smart-ass maid drinking my piss and the love of my life kissing me, letting me merrily molest her giant jugs as much as I possibly want. Awesome day so far. My sex drip game is definitely on high. (Cocky, happy smirk)

...

"God.... I wanna fuck you right here. You get me so fucking horny, James." My buddy, Food Network Chef Anne Burrell is horny. Always is. We're on a flight back from Frisco. I was visiting my great grandma Nancy (Nancy Pelosi). She wanted some dick, so I flew up and gave it to her... real good. All her horny holes filled for two days. I love great grandma Nancy. She's always so sweet to me, always buying me stuff. She bought me a big ass diamond ring this time. Yeah... honeys buy me shit all the time, just cause I'm me. I don't even have to fuck em... but I always do. (Big horny smile)

Anyway... back to Anne. She unzips my black leather pants and pulls out my soft, but still really fat dick. Her eyes light up. I get that a lot. "Godddddddddddd. What a cock! Yum!" Anne smiles so big. She leans over and starts licking every fat inch of my meat, kissing all over it too, turning her head so she can smile up at me as she works me over. Sexy bitch.

I fondle her fat titties through her thin, white blouse as a couple of other passengers watch. The hot blonde stewardess... I think her name is Nicky (Pornstar Nicolette Shea) walks by. Great fake tits. Anne gulps me halfway down. My cock is 8 inches soft, and twelve inches hard so she's got about four, fat inches in. Anne sucks me hard, her saliva pours out of her mouth, running down my fat, soft shaft.

"Yum." Nicky says in passing, winking at me. I grin. Looking like I'm getting another new honey for my beehive.

Anne sucks me off, taking more of my growing cock in her hungry mouth. I put my hand on her hand, pop some molly, sit aback and relax. Anne bobs her blonde head on me, licking and sucking me off beautifully. I pop in her mouth, grinning pleasurably as Nicky stops by to watch. I give her some molly too. Gonna be a sweet ride home.

Anne gulps down my thick, sticky cream, moaning in jizz happy delight the whole time. Nicky and Anne take turns riding me and sucking each others tits. Nicky's are huge.

Passengers take pics and stare as the two hot blondes bounce wildly on my fat cock, switching from their pussies to their super tight asses... I love fucking a honey's tight ass... screaming and creaming like crazy. I just grin my ass off, squeeze some big ass titties, and enjoy myself.

I pop all over both bitches' smiling faces. They kneel down in front of my seat, lucky we have spacious seats in first class. My creamy cum splatters both happy faces and outstretched tongues and is quickly gulped down, then licked off each sexually radiant face.

Anne and Nicky cum swap, letting it hang out in strings between them as they kiss. I take pics and post em on Instagram. I love doing that shit.

"Jizz city, bitches!" I say to the rest of first class, saluting them with my glass of champagne. Anne and Nicky laugh... and kiss and suck me cum clean too.

...

"Where's Spence?" My wife Kim Kardashian asks Wanda.

"I don't know. I think his pasty white ass went up to his room or somethin. Crazy ass white nerd. Watch yourself. He thinks he's big shit with that big dick. Motherfucker can't even last. I let him fuck me yesterday, and he lasted like two minutes. Two God damn minutes? I can't get off in two damn minutes! Creepy ass white bastard." Wanda walks off, shaking her head in disdain for my goofball cousin. Wanda being Wanda. Kim giggles.

Kim's looking for Spence cause she's the director/producer of his porn movies. Mama and Kim run my porn biz for me. I star in em, but I'm on a little sabbatical right now. Catching up on my gigalo gigs and other stuff. I made Spence the star while I'm taking my break. I wanted to see how he would do. He's horny as fuck... we all are around here... and he's got a real big dick so I figured he would be OK. Plus, he bugged the hell outta me to be a pornstar so I wanted to shut him the hell up. As Wanda said, stamina is a problem for him from time to time though.

Kim walks up to Spence's room and looks in his door. He's talking with my grandmother Kathie Lee (Kathie Lee Gifford). "Are you sure these will work, grandma?" Spence looks at the green pill granny Kathie Lee hands him.

"Yes dear. Now take it. I promise it will improve your endurance. You should keep jerking off too. The pill and the jerking off should work together to really help you." Granny explains. Spence takes the pull, then starts jerking off hard and fast. He knows he's late for his porn shoot.

"Good boy. Such a nice cock too. So big and meaty. Mmmmmm." Granny wipes the tip, gathering a drop of slimy precum on her finger. Spence watches her suck her finger clean. He jerks his cock even faster.

Kim watches from the doorway, her arms folded under her DD breasts. She's wearing a skin tight, low cut, crème colored, very short wraparound minidress.

"You have such sweet precum, Spence. Very tasty." Granny Kathie Lee says, smirking mischievously.

"I'm gonna cum!" Spence cries out, his huge cock thumping in his hand.

"Good boy, Spence. Let's not make a mess." Kathie Lee says, kneeling down in front of Spence and his cock. She opens her mouth and pulls Spence to it. He grunts wildly and cums into our grandmother's mouth.

"OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! SUCK MY CUM DOWN, GRANNY!" Spence is sweating, his body squirming and jolting as he pumps his thick load into Kathie Lee's cum crazed mouth. She gulps down every drop.

"Very nice, Spence. I do enjoy your very tasty cum." Kathie Lee makes Spence grin wide. "Now... you should last longer. I may try you out again later myself, just to make sure." Kathie Lee winks up at Spence and slaps his pasty white ass.

Our grandmother is the world's most famous sperm bank doctor and a world renowned expert on cum production... and cocks in general. She's a real cum connoisseur.

"Very nice, Spence." Kim says, from the doorway, watching my grandmother lick Spence's cock clean. "Yummy cock." She teases Spence.

"Thanks. Sorry about being late. I just wanted to make sure my stamina was up to par." Spence says, wiping his sweaty face, grinning his pasty white ass off.

"Well... it looks like your ready." Kim giggles. "Great job, Kathie Lee."

"Thank you, dear. I knew I could help. I think you and I both should try out this tasty cock. Really test out Spence's performance... the fun way." Granny blows Kim a kiss as she gets up, straightening her white pantsuit. Her very famous, braless boobs jiggle perfectly in her low cut, gold top. Spence's eyes light up at the possibility. Kim giggles again.

"We'll see how the movie goes first. If you're a good boy Spence, maybe Kathie Lee and I might reward you for it." Kim winks at Kathie Lee, smiling her radiant, Kim K smile.

...

As the filming of Booty Bandit goes on, I'm relxaing by my pool with my mother. We're laid back on my lounger, mama laying back on me. My hands are of course playing with her amazing melons while she sips a strawberry margarita, her designer sunglasses on, sunbathing with me.

"Love you, James."

"Love you too mama."

My hands are so happy, squeezing those huge, hefty, oily jugs. The suntan lotion makes mama's titties so slick and smooth. The world's most perfect tits.

...

Later that night... Up in Spence's bedroom...

The shoot went well, so Spence gets his reward. Kim riding his face while granny Kathie Lee rides his cock. They witch and Kim grinds that huge dick with her clean shaven, very juicy cunt while Kathie Lee squirts into Spence's hard sucking mouth. Spence shoots his wad in Kim's pussy... but... Kim sits on his mouth, shooting out his jizz into his shocked mouth. Spence has to eat his own cum from Kim's vibrating, cum shooting pussy. He reluctantly does.

Mama sucks me off, drinking not one, but two loads of my premium cum. Kathie Lee comes into my bedroom with Kim and they all three take a piss facial from me. I make Spence film it, then suck me dry. He's annoying, so he has to pay for it from time to time.

It's tough being me sometimes. Nah... it actually isn't. I'm just a horny pervert... The World's Most Beautiful Pervert.

By : DickThePimp


DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers