The Worst Day(s) of My Life: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sylvia put her old outfit into her locker, she made a mental note to apologize to her Mom when she got home. Although it was probably for the best. If the tights were that worn out, they'd probably end up coming apart during her mother's next workout. If anything, her mom should be the one to thank her.

She stepped out into the gymnasium to prepare a few warm-up stretches Coach Reagan was guiding everybody through. It felt strange to do any sort of movement without a bra on and she could tell that a few of the guys in the class were glancing over at her. But it was difficult to count if she was getting any more sideways glances than on a typical day. Sylvia was aware of the effect her body had on boys. The stares made her uncomfortable at first, but she eventually learned to ignore them, largely out of a lack of other options. Even on days where she dressed as modestly as possible, she'd still get guys looking at her chest, then immediately pretending like they were looking at something else.

Boys were not as subtle as they thought they were.

The stretching over with, the gym coach began to split the class up into two groups.

"We're playing basketball today." She shouted over the conversations of the students. Her mighty voice echoed off the gymnasium walls and caught everyone's attention in its wake. "Since most of you, I imagine, are gonna be too preoccupied thinking about prom."

It was another small blessing that the day brought with it. Sylvia could do with a bit of unwinding after her morning and was eager to show of her athleticism. She was never good enough to make any of the teams, but that didn't mean she was weak, either.

"Alright, we'll do a draft." Coach Reagan was already half checked-out of teaching. "Sylvia, you lead the skins. Elizabeth, you're in charge of shirts."

Of course, it was a co-ed class and they wouldn't be playing shirts vs. skins in the traditional sense. Skins was just the shorthand for students playing in their gym uniforms while Shirts wore jerseys that were stored in a plastic bucket.

"Ugh, really?" Elizabeth stepped forwards.

"I don't wanna put on those filthy unwashed rags the shirts team wears."

She flicked her blonde curls out of her face. Elizabeth was what you got when you combined a 'perfect' everything. She had the slim body of a model, pale skin that seemed to have never been exposed to direct sunlight, and she'd mastered the art of applying makeup in such a way to trick high-school boys into thinking she wasn't wearing any and that the blush was natural.

"Fine, you can be skins." The coach relented. "Sylvia, step up to the bucket and get a jersey."

She approached the oversized drum and looked inside at the blob of bright orange mesh vests, grabbing one at random. Unlike Elizabeth, she wasn't so prideful as to resent wearing something like this for an hour. Besides, it helped cover up her lack of a bra.

The two girls picked out teams from the bunch. Sylvia planned a strategy around combining students she knew were fast with students who were big. You were unlikely to get a real athlete in a high school gym class, but she knew that this limitation was applied to her foe, as well.

Elizabeth mostly chose whichever boys were the tallest, starting with her boyfriend, followed by all of her close friends. Sylvia smiled at her odds.

"Alright, let's get this over with." Elizabeth sighed, preparing for the tip-off. "If you break one of my nails, I'm suing you."

Elizabeth knew she had the haughty attitude of the spoiled rich girl and actually leaned into that appearance. It was part of her charisma, other students believing it made her come across as 'honest' and 'telling it like it is'. She would never actually sue over a broken nail and people knew that, at least, they told themselves she wouldn't.

The tip-off happened. Elizabeth jumped first, but Sylvia jumped higher.

She took the ball away and juked around the other girl, racing down court before anybody could catch up. Elizabeth may have chosen a bunch of tall guys to surround her, but they weren't on the basketball team for a reason.

"3 points for Shirts!" Coach Reagan yelled.

The ball turned over to Elizabeth, who gave the honors to her current boyfriend, a tall stack of muscle with very little brain matter beneath his Ken-doll haircut. He passed to a tall kid across the court, passing over two of Sylvia's teammates as she face-palmed internally for the choices.

Sylvia dashed down court, barely able to keep pace with the ball before he stopped at a large boy in the middle of the court. Not being able to pivot wide enough to get around him, he looked for an open teammate near Sylvia and tossed the ball... straight to her as she dashed forward to take it from its intended target.

She casually jogged down court, knowing the dumbfounded skins players were too slow to react to the maneuver (though also because running without a bra really hurt) and made it into the ring for an easy two-point jump shot.

"2 points for Shirts! 5 to 0!"

"Ugh." Elizabeth pointed at the player who had made the bad pass. "I know she's bra-less, but could you get your eyes off her tits for five seconds to make a competent play?"

Her comment drew some extra attention as a few of the students began to realize for the first time that Sylvia really didn't have a bra on. She instinctively covered her chest.

"How about we keep our eyes on the ball?" Sylvia suggested.

The rest of the game was more or less one-sided. Elizabeth was able to whip some of her picks into shape by shaming them for their perversions, but Sylvia's strategy of a solid (obese) defense with guys short enough to run underneath the attention of the other players was still putting up numbers. Although Sylvia herself felt like she was doing a majority of the work.

She thought back to her freshmen year, when she was still the same height as Monica and the two tried out for the team. Coach Reagan was in charge of tryouts and considered the two to be 'lacking hustle' so they were told they'd be on the sidelines. Of course, this wasn't good enough for them and they decided not to sign up in earnest. Sylvia wondered if Coach Reagan was regretting that decision now.

Sylvia stole the ball away from Elizabeth at half-court and made a long shot. She knew the Shirts had enough of a lead to showboat like this, but was shocked when it actually went in.

"Hell yeah!" She shouted, squeezing her fists in a one-woman celebration.

"Stop showing off!" Elizabeth snapped. "Bouncing around with your boobs all over the place in front of my boyfriend like that!"

"Oh, are you getting jealous?" She shook her chest a little bit to highlight the size difference. "He might dump you at this point."

Elizabeth only scowled as she got the ball back, slowly dribbling down court as if to dare Sylvia to take it back.

She made a dash for the goal and Sylvia ran over to cut her off, only for the blonde girl to change directions at the last moment.

But Sylvia was faster and she saw an opening, stealing the ball away and going up for a quick three-pointer. It was easy.

It was too easy.

Sylvia was at the peak of her leap when she realized that her pants and panties hadn't made the jump with her. The elastic was caught in Elizabeth's curled fingers.

"That bitch!" Sylvia thought as the ball flung in some random direction. "She let me steal the ball as a distraction!"

The basketball flew wide out of bounds as Sylvia struggled to grab for her pants. But this only threw her balance off and she landed awkwardly on her heels, the elastic band catching around her knees and pulling her down to the ground. It was all she could do to spin around and catch herself before she fell.

"Foul!"

The ball hit the ground a few seconds after Sylvia did. Her bare butt protruding into the air as she struggled to find her footing again. She flailed on the ground to get a better grip on her underwear, pulling them up with her shorts in the same motion.

"Good shot." Elizabeth said, chuckling lightly.

The gym went quiet, save for a few muttered words between some of the male students and giggles from the other girls. Sylvia rejected the hand Elizabeth offered.

Thankfully, the game ended shortly after that display with a twenty point difference. Sylvia was drenched in sweat by this point, partially because of the pantsing but also due to how much effort she'd put into the game. She had a competitive spirit that she couldn't really control and she occasionally tried way too hard at things.

Her shirt had drenched in sweat, unlike the shirts of nearly every other girl in the locker room. She remembered none of them coming to her aide when she fell, though that was much more likely the result of Elizabeth's popularity rather than the lack of her own.

Sylvia wiped away the sweat from her forehead with her shirt once she was far enough into the locker room to know she wouldn't be flashing any of the boys lingering around outside in the process. She'd need to shower, but there was still plenty of time left in the period to do so. Maybe her uniform could air out on a bench a bit while she did so.

The shampoo she had with her at school was a much cheaper brand than what she used at home - really glorified baking soda more than anything else - but it was satisfactory to clean sweat and grime out of her hair which was all Sylvia wanted to do. A few of the other girls showered with her, but many more stayed behind on the benches in the locker room, socializing as they patted themselves with moist wipes. It was a sufficient clean for anybody who didn't work up a sweat, or rather, anybody who wasn't trying to win.

She counted Elizabeth among the rest of them, chatting with the revolving posse of whoever she hadn't started a rumor about for her own social gain recently. It was a series of fake relationships formed out of a toxic need to be 'in' with the others who were also 'in'.

Sylvia would happily choose her life with a few close friends than a life with several 'acquaintances' any day.

She turned off her shower head and left the area, re-emerging into the main section of the girl's locker room. Patting her face dry with a towel, she made her way back to the bench where her uniform lay, hoping that by now it was at least a bit dried than before.

But there was only empty bench.

She wrapped the towel around her chest. Surely, she had left it here, it couldn't have gone far.

Sylvia checked beneath the benches, then began spiraling out to search for any other signs of the clothes she had had on before. Nothing.

"Elizabeth." She thought. It was the most likely explanation that the jealous girl snatched the clothes off the bench in some sort of childish prank, no doubt hiding them somewhere so she could laugh at her nudity.

The bells began to ring as the last few girls funneled out of the locker room and to their next class. Sylvia still didn't have her clothes, so she resigned to simply putting on the mostly destroyed outfit she had been wearing earlier that day. She hung up the towel on a locker near to hers and reached for the lock. But something was strange.

The corner of the locker had an unseemly bend in it, the metal at its base torn in a few places as there was a clear sign of tampering. No way.

She tried the combination and, after a bit of struggling with the jammed lock, was able to get the locker open. All that was inside was a small bag containing soaps and deodorants. Her clothes were gone.

"Damn it!" Sylvia cursed under breath.

She tried to brainstorm an idea - something to do to get out of here. There were no clothes left to her but the towel she had hung up on the wall. It was possible that she could simply break into another locker, they were notoriously easy to crack open to anybody with a strip of metal and a bit of leverage, but she didn't feel like breaking into anything.

The gym coach could possibly help her out, but she'd run off earlier yelling something about her car being scratched up. The office door, which connected to the rest of the locker room, was locked.

She could only think of one other place to go.

The Lost and Found.

But that was all the way on the other side of the school, near the front offices. It was possible to make it there while avoiding the major hallway networks of the school if you were willing to take some back hallways. Even though classes had started, there were sure to be some stragglers behind, or students who had an off block that were meandering around.

Besides, it wasn't like she was naked. She had a gym towel.

Students weren't supposed to take gym towels out of the locker rooms, but as the coach wasn't around she doubted that anybody would enforce that rule. Especially given the circumstances. She tied the towel tightly around her chest and left.

A head of long, dark hair stuck out from around the door frame. Sylvia slowly followed it, glancing around a bit to ensure that the gym itself was empty and nodded when she saw that that was the case. Carefully, she stepped out, her grip on the towel tightening so much her knuckles had turned white.

She was practically naked in the school hallways. It would probably be best not to think about what might happen if she were caught.

Outside of the gym there were a few classrooms, mostly for the marching band to practice in. She had to get down on all fours to slide beneath the window on the doors and felt her bare ass sticking out from beneath the towel as she did so. It was nowhere near long enough to cover everything, especially since she had so much to cover up top.

If she let her boobs hang out, she could wear the towel more like a skirt. And then...

"Darn!" Sylvia thought. "I should have grabbed a second towel!"

She looked over her shoulder at the doors behind her. She'd already crawled a considerable way on her hands and knees, doubling back would only increase the chance that she was caught. Besides, there were only a few hundred feet more to go.

She peeked around the next corner, low to the ground. It wasn't clear. A few students were still straggling behind, some at their lockers and others simply chatting. Sylvia glanced about for a decent path to take that would expose her to the fewest eyes but everything was equally undesirable.

In the end, she simply took the path with the fewest male students. But that meant she'd be walking past the goths.

"Don't panic." Sylvia thought as her bare feet patted against the hard tile floor. "Just walk quickly and don't make eye contact."

She was shaking by the time she'd made it halfway to the group of black-clad students lounging on the floor. One of them started to hide a cigarette when he saw movement, but when he realized that it was merely a towel-clad girl, brought the rule-breaking smoke back to his face.

"That's interesting." One said in a facetious voice.

"Better naked than wearing fur, right?" Another said in a laughing voice.

"I just don't get modern fashion." A third joked, the drab monotone in her voice giving a sardonic sickness to the comment.

She tried to walk by without making eye contact or reacting in any meaningful way. But it seemed that they weren't going to let her simply be. There was a tugging at her side and then, before she could react, Sylvia felt the breeze of the air-conditioning on her nude body.

"So this is what passes as an outfit these days?" The girl holding her towel teased.

"Give that back!" Sylvia hunched over forward, one arm between her legs and the other covering as much of her breasts as she could manage. It was an awkward balance between trying to act modest and still maintaining some composure - accomplishing neither.

"Why? I like this look better." She said. A twinkle formed in her shadow-cradled eyes as she looked Sylvia's nude body up and down.

A door slammed somewhere in the distance. She became aware that every second she spent talking to these delinquents was a second she risked even more people seeing her.

"Cut that out, come on!" Sylvia pleaded. The other girl only seemed to enjoy her squirming more.

"Does it really mean that much?" She held the towel up as if to hand it to the naked girl, but tugged it away when Sylvia leaned forward to get it. She had to uncover herself to maintain balance.

"Oooh, the curtain and drapes match." The eyes of all three goths made their way down to Sylvia's pubic hair. She hastily covered herself again.

"Come on. Black's a great color. What're you hiding all that for?"

Sylvia had had enough, but knew she wasn't in a position to argue.

"May I please have the towel back." Asking nicely was her only option other than sprinting down the halls naked.

"How much?" The girl tucked the towel under an arm, perhaps sensing that Sylvia was considering grabbing it and running.

"What? Do I look like I have anything on me?" Sylvia became aware that a few students had stopped what they were doing to watch the scene unfold.

The other girl looked carefully at Sylvia's face and thought for a second.

"A kiss." She said.

"What?" Sylvia replied, shocked.

"Yep. Bend over and give me a kiss and I'll give you this old towel."

Sylvia thought for a second. More and more students were forming a semi circle around the naked girl and the goth trio. She didn't see any cameras out... yet. But the longer she waited the more likely that possibility arising was.

"Fine. Just one."

Sylvia took a step towards the black-clad girl, taking in a whiff of some kind of scent on the other. Was it cat? She was looking for any sort of sense to distract her from the situation. Her eyes closed in on the black, unevenly applied lipstick beneath her nose.

"Ah! No." The girl stopped her. "Not there."

"What?" Sylvia's eyes disconnected from the girl's lips. "Then wh-"

"Here." The girl stood up. She undid the belt around her pants and flipped down the front of her panties. "Right below the belly button."

She started to crouch down.

"Oh man!" Somebody behind her yelled.

"She's not really gonna do that, is she?"

It was almost impossible to crouch low while covering herself with her hands, and Sylvia had to expose herself to keep balanced. The other girl stepped forwards, looking down at her.

"Well, get on." She said. "Unless you want a bigger crowd, first."

Sylvia groaned. There was no other choice. She closed her eyes and leaned forward until she felt warmth against her face - the other girl's womb was right in front of her. She stuck out her lips awkwardly, she'd had very little experience with kissing, let alone kissing like this.

After a quick smooch, she pulled away.

"Can I have it back, now?"

"Do you know my name?"

"What?" Sylvia asked.

The giggling behind her intensified. Several more students were in the crowd that had gathered, all staring at her butt as she tried not to stick it out too hard from her kneeling position.

"My name," The goth girl started "Is Ivy.

"So use a full sentence - 'May I please have my towel back, Ivy?' will do."

"May I... May I..." the words were hard to say. It was bad enough she was completely naked in front of so many students, but the fact that she was being forced to humiliate herself even further like this only made her prolonged embarrassment more profound.

And even if she finished the sentence, was there a guarantee that she'd really get her cover back? She noticed that Ivy wasn't even holding the towel out; Her body language made it seem like she had no intention of handing it over any time soon.

But it also seemed to be a bit less aware as the goth girl towering over her reveled in the sight of her naked body from above.

"May I please have-" She reached out and grabbed for it.

Sylvia had pulled the towel from Ivy's grip in a flash. She dashed down the hallway, holding it close to her chest as she heard a groan of frustration from the students behind her. When she got a considerable distance, she turned around and looked at the mob, pulling the towel around herself as she did so.