The Worst Day(s) of My Life: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh crap." Lucas said, his voice back to a more serious tone. "I am so sorry."

Sylvia sat up to survey the damage. There was a wide horizontal tear in the front of her shirt, the bottom of her breasts hanging out below it when she sat upright.

"Ah, not this again." She mumbled.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry." He apologized profusely. "I really wasn't trying to!"

"It's fine." Sylvia said. "I was already trying to keep my chest covered anyway."

They returned to their seats in silence. Most of the rest of the students were done with their exercises as well and the teacher took notice of this.

"Alright." He mumbled "I've got a movie I can put on until the bell rings."

He walked to a projector and pushed a few buttons on it, then returned to the front of the classroom where he pulled down a sheet for the movie. A student in the back turned out the lights at his signal and the class quieted down.

Excellent. A movie was the perfect thing to prevent Sylvia from being seen any more. She could sit in the dark and hide her exposed upper half until the bell rang. Then she could borrow Lucas' bag to cover her as she walked to the bus.

She pulled out her phone, hiding it behind the side of the desk. There was no sign that anything had changed on it, no lockouts from failing the password too many times. She wondered a bit how Lucas had ended up with the device and who he got it from, but figured she could ask later.

She'd take the opportunity to arrange things for later. First, she had to inform Monica of the situation about her brother's shirt. It was a minor thing, and it's not like either her or her brother were especially keen on getting the clothes back any time soon, but she felt it was her responsibility to let her know anyway.

Then it was time to text her mom about the gym clothes. She knew that these, too, would be cheap to replace. But it was better to surprise her mom now instead of giving her a shock later. But she didn't get the chance to hit send.

"Miss... uh... what's your name?" Mr. Norris looked through a few papers at the seating chart. "Miss Allen, put your phone away this instant."

"Okay." She said back, turning off the screen. "Is it okay if I go to the bathroom?"

"Fine, whatever." Norris said. He likely knew she'd pull her phone out as soon as she left the room, but as long as he didn't see it, it wasn't happening.

Sylvia crouched low to keep her breasts covered, but she made it look like she was bent over forward so as not to block the view of the other students.

Outside the classroom, she readied her phone once again. The earlier message about her mom's yoga clothes was still there, so she simply hit send and let it go through.

Sylvia sighed. She was sweaty, she realized. Running around outside in the nude and then trying to keep herself protected during class may have done that. Well, that and the teasing around she had done with Lucas. She thought back to the moment where he tore her shirt open, his bare fingers just barely grazing her bare chest, then pulling away so timidly. Her face was warm and she could still feel the spot that he touched.

She had done what she needed to do, but had told the teacher she'd be in the bathroom. It would probably do to actually walk down there, if only so when she returns later it would look like a reasonable time frame had passed. She could splash some water on her face while she was out.

The hallways were mostly empty this far back in the school. Sylvia had found a way to walk with one arm clutching the other, the staple 'timid girl who doesn't know what to do with her hands' look that could at once keep her shirt in place while also covering the tear.

She entered the bathroom and walked towards the mirror, the smell of smoke lingering in the air. Students sometimes came here for less virtuous purposes than texting their mothers, she supposed.

Her face was still wet as she heard one of the stalls close. Sylvia grabbed a few paper towels and patted her face dry, giving up on her make-up for that day. When she came to again, she saw an unfortunately familiar face between herself and the door.

"Well, looks like we meet again." Ivy said.

"Oh no." Sylvia muttered.

"Not happy to see me? After we shared such a romantic moment before?"

"Please let me by." Sylvia asked. She remembered that this girl liked hearing her own name. "...Ivy."

"As it stands, I don't think I will." The girl giggled. It drew a stark contrast between her voice and her appearance.

"You see, you just caught me smoking. And I could get in trouble for that. And you have every motivation to want me in trouble."

"I won't say anything. I just want to go."

"Can't let you do that." Ivy reached into her pocket and showed a pair of scissors. "We don't want you to get hurt, now. Do we?"

Sylvia gasped at the sight of the blade. She couldn't just run for it this time, lest she risk a more serious injury.

"What do you want?"

"I want insurance." The girl held out a hand. "Give me your panties and I'll say we're even."

"...What?" Sylvia was shocked.

"You give me your panties, I let you go free. Anyone finds out I was smoking, I tell them you're walking around without underwear." Ivy shrugged. "Would've asked for your bra, but it's pretty obvious you're not wearing one."

Sylvia shuddered, but then looked at the scissors again. She gulped.

"I'm... not wearing panties, either."

Ivy snorted. "You're joking."

"Does it really look like I had the luxury of choosing my outfit today?" She snapped. Sylvia grabbed the hem of her pants and turned to the side, revealing a bare thigh to the other girl with an annoyed expression.

"Alright, fine, I guess." Ivy rolled her eyes. "Still can't have you running around with my secret, though.

"I'll tell you what we'll do, instead. Get naked."

"What?" Sylvia groaned. She saw the look in the other girl's eye as she spun the scissors around one of her fingers. There wasn't much of a choice, but still, neither option was ideal. "I can't do that! Not again!

"I've spent half the day running around this school butt naked, I finally get clothes again and now you're going to take them?"

"Relax." Ivy breathed out "I'll give them back afterwards."

"After what?"

"After I'm finished with you." She shrugged with a hand out, as if to imply it was a stupid question.

Sylvia shut her eyes and sighed. She took a deep breath and made up her mind.

Her shirt was mostly torn by this point, the rip going from one side to the other, connecting to one of the large sleeves in a way that exposed the bottom of her right breast. She decided it could be the first to go.

Ivy eyed her as she slid both arms into the garment and lifted it quickly over her head. Her breasts didn't move much as they were exposed, not wearing a bra meant they were already sagging down a decent amount. She handed the shirt over to Ivy, who took it in one hand, the other still holding on to the pair of scissors.

Then, there was only her shorts. They were already pretty loose, so they slid off easily. As her butt stuck out, Sylvia thought about pulling them up and making a dash for the door, modesty be damned. But she had tried that with Ivy once before and the other girl seemed more aware this time around - it probably wouldn't work a second time and she didn't want to think about what might happen if it didn't.

She let the garment fall to the floor and stepped out of it, kicking it along the ground to Ivy. She didn't bend down to take it, only stepping on it with one foot and sliding it along the ground out of Sylvia's reach.

She was down to nothing but her shoes, bare breasts sagging to either side as her now-dry pubes seemed to stand out in contrast to her smooth stomach.

Ivy glanced her up and down, then rolled her hand around, as if to signal to Sylvia to keep going.

"And the shoes."

"You can't be serious!"

"And. The. Shoes."

Sylvia moaned as she kicked the shoes onto the floor between the two girls. She felt weak and helpless in front of the other girl, her hands covering her nudity as she tried and failed to maintain some amount of calmness. Her toes tucked into her feet as she felt the awkward slickness of the restroom floor.

"Okay, now put your hands behind your head and spread your legs apart." Ivy demanded.

"But-" Sylvia cut herself off. There was no point in arguing, not in her position.

She did as she was ordered, exposing herself to the other girl. Trying to stop herself from shaking.

"Alright, just hold still." Ivy said as she knelt on the ground.

Sylvia thought back to earlier that afternoon, when she was forced to kneel on the ground naked and kiss Ivy on the stomach. She wondered if the girl was about to pay back the favor, or if she was going to go even further.

There was a clicking noise as the cap to a marker was removed, followed by a rough hand squeezing her inner thigh - the thumb up right, nearly inside of her, while the two longer fingers grazed the bottom of her buttock.

She felt the cold tip of the marker press against the outside of her womb, the thin point dragging along her skin. She closed her eyes, trying to breathe calmly but hyperventilating anyway. She could feel a warm tingling in her nipples as they started hardening involuntarily at the sensation.

Ivy adjusted her grip, adjusting her hands as Sylvia felt her warm fingers sliding around down there. She felt the same warmth growing lower, each stroke of the marker continuing on well past the actual point it was marking as her womb rumbled each time. Something came out of her.

"Don't get too excited," Ivy said in a sultry voice "I'm about to finish."

Sylvia could feel one last stroke, final in how the sweeping motion was made against her skin. The sensation inside of her remained after the marker was already recapped and put away and Sylvia could barely bring herself to look down to see what it was that was written on her.

PROPERTY OF IVY

In bold, black letters spanning one hip to the other. The text had a crude, unfeminine quality to it save for an added detail of a heart next to Ivy's name.

"There we go." Ivy stood up. "Next time you think about reporting me or running away, remember this text. Oh, and your little 'gift' on my fingers is much appreciated."

Ivy held up a hand to Sylvia's face. A small speck of a sticky fluid hung between the girl's pointer and middle fingers. She could see the smiling goth through the fluid and felt her face flush with shame.

Ivy picked up the pants from the ground and tossed them over. Sylvia clumsily failed to catch them, swatting the garment onto the ground before she bent down to pick it up. Even with nobody behind her, she still felt awkwardly exposed as she grabbed the garment.

Her legs went into the article one at a time and she was able to pull it up in a swift, clean motion. But when she got the pants to a comfortable position, realized that the text "PROPERTY OF" still stuck out above the waistline.

She tried to pull the pants further up, giving her an even greater wedgie than she had had coming down here and only managing to cover up most of the words. There were still some black markings sticking out, but the fact that they were text was mostly obstructed. Still, the markings below her stomach still drew a lot of attention to her body.

"And here's your shirt." Ivy held the garment in two hands, the sorry fabric looking like tattered shreds as a large segment of it hung loose.

And with a fast, flinging motion, she ripped the lower section from the top.

"Oops." Was all she said as she turned around and walked out the door, taking the strip of grey shirt with her.

Sylvia held up what little of a top she had remaining. It was basically just two loops around her armpits that connected above her diaphragm. She slid the cloth over her head and looked in the mirror, the bottoms of her breasts clearly visible.

As a test, she held both arms in the air, which caused her nipples to peek out from the coverage. Not that the thin fabric was really doing much to cover it before.

And of course, raising her arms like that caused the shorts to slip down, almost revealing Ivy's name. Sylvia ran a bit of water onto her hands and scrubbed at her stomach.

No luck, the marker wasn't even smudged.

She saw that the shoes still remained and slipped them on, grabbing her phone from the ground and walking out of the bathroom like a prisoner on death row. She may as well have been dead.

Classes would let out in just a few minutes, and students would all be able to see her humiliating attire. Somehow, the markings made her feel even more naked than actual nudity, but she still felt glad for what little coverage she had.

She had to keep her arms crossed in a V shape to not only cover the text, but keep her breasts from spilling out, too. It wasn't a perfect method, but she had very few options available to her.

Sylvia didn't bother going back to class. She simply walked out to the parking lot and waited near Monica's car. A few cars seemed to slow down as they saw her walking along the side of the road, but she ignored them - or at least tried to.

She sat down on the ground, her legs together with her head buried in her knees as she waited for her friend to arrive. The car provided her with a little bit of protection, and the view she gave wasn't very considerable so she felt, for a moment, like nobody was looking at her.

After a few minutes of rest, she heard footsteps approaching.

"Oh man," Monica's voice was low. "You look terrible."

"I feel terrible." Sylvia replied, standing up.

Monica's eyes immediately went to the text on her stomach, then quickly glanced back up. But Sylvia could tell what she was thinking.

"Don't worry. It's basically over at this point." Monica tried to sound reassuring. "I'll just drive you home and then... uh oh."

"What?" Sylvia asked.

Monica didn't answer, she simply dug through her bag, then pat down her pockets.

"Oh no. Oh no." She whined as she started tossing trash from her bag onto the ground.

"What? What?" Sylvia implored.

"My keys!" Monica looked up. "I think I locked them in the trunk!"

"Monica? Really?"

"I think when we got you that spare outfit I set them down and then..." She shook her head. "I am SO stupid!"

"Hey, calm down." She stepped forward and hugged her friend. "It'll be fine."

"I know but, you're all messed up and your shirt is basically gone and I can see your nipples and then something's on your stomach and I couldn't help you when you needed me to and-"

"Shhh..." Sylvia stroked her friend's hair. "It's alright, we can get home on the bus and you can get your keys from there."

"Alright." She sniffed. "Alright."

The two girls started back towards the school when Monica stopped her.

"Maybe you should carry my bag, Sylvia."

"Oh. Thanks."

Sylvia took the bag and hung it around her shoulder, swinging it forwards so it was firmly placed over her stomach. It blocked most of the text with the arm she was holding the bad still with covering the rest. An awkward way to walk, but by now she'd take anything.

Monica had a tendency to lose her 'tough girl' exterior when things went wrong or she let somebody down. Underneath the boisterous and loud-mouthed woman was a girl quick to tears and extremely emotional when she saw somebody suffering. That was one of the things that Sylvia loved about her, even if that trait was something that Monica herself would never admit to having.

The buses were still lined up around the back of the school when Monica and Sylvia stepped on. A few of the students took glances at the exposed mid-riff of the taller girl, but by now she had gotten used to stares. Besides, these were only the brief glances of people with enough shame not to linger there for too long.

Monica stepped aside and let Sylvia be seated by the window, filing in in front to block the view from the rest of the students getting on.

They spoke a bit on the way home about the concert coming up and Sylvia was even able to offer a bit of insight into how she'd lost clothing since the last time the two had met. Monica offered to beat Lucas into a pulp when she learned how he tore the shirt, but Sylvia insisted it was an accident. Monica downgraded the beating to a swift kick in the butt, instead and they both agreed it was a fair punishment.

She had finally managed to laugh again on that bus ride. Things were starting to look up again, the only rough point being the last little bit of walk home, but she'd done that already today in her panties.

"This is my stop, I guess." Sylvia said, looking out the window and removing the bag strap.

"I'll see you this evening, I guess." Monica replied, taking back her stuff.

"Alright." Sylvia stood up. "Good luck!"

"I don't need luck!" Monica replied, pumping a fist.

She smiled and made her way to the front. Very few students were looking backwards, so they never saw the bit of marker on her stomach. A few may have glanced at her butt as she walked out, but she was more or less decent, there.

The doors screeched shut behind her and Sylvia looked up to see her friend waving as the bus drove away. Her home was only a few blocks away from here and she wanted to be in the safety of her own room as soon as possible.

Right now, she was in a few tiny scraps of cloth that barely resembled a shirt and a pair of oversized shorts that rode up in the front and back, making an outline of her pussy. They had to stay that way, lest the neighborhood see the print on her stomach.

She started towards her house, only a few blocks from the stop, already thinking about how she could get the marker off.

Some makeup remover and a few balls of cotton should do the job, and if that was too little then she could try a stronger cleaning product from the kitchen with an ample amount of soap. Sylvia looked down and saw that some of the writing had already smudged against her pant-line as she sweated under the late-afternoon sun.

She'd made it past the first crosswalk, her pace almost a jog as she raced to be seen as little as possible by the various people walking about. It was still too early for most people to begin their evening walks but a lot of people were driving home at this point, so the roads had the occasional passing car. Thankfully, her clothes looked enough like work-out clothing from a distance that nobody was double-taking or slowing down too often, at least, as long as she stayed a decent distance away.

She'd made it to the first intersection, doing a quick check for traffic in any direction before continuing onward. She couldn't pick up the pace in her oversized shoes, which had already given her feet a few uncomfortable scratches even through the pair of socks Monica had donated.

There was the sound of scraping against a nearby fence as she heard something exhaling roughly and repeatedly. A dog ran out from beneath a hole in the corner and lunged towards her.

Sylvia didn't like dogs. She didn't hate them, either, but they had a tendancy to try to jump at her and beg to be played with, getting fur and slobber everywhere. She'd heard this dog while walking to school every morning and seen its owner walking her as well, but the name escaped her until she saw its golden coat of fur.

"Goldie, down!" Sylvia tried to yell as the dog sprinted at her.

The call out was pointless as she was jumped by the animal, though it wasn't her face that it was trying to lick. The dog had bitten down on the front of her pants.

"Stop! No! Down!" She tried to yell, clutching the other side of the fabric and pulling back.

But the dog only wagged its tail as it believed the effort was some sort of game. It was then that Sylvia recalled what she had been told earlier.