The Worst Day(s) of My Life: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few guys were still looking at her, but Ivy and her posse didn't seem to be too interested in pursuing. That was good. That was probably the only good thing about the situation, though.

She caught a few more students sitting around near the front of the school, likely those who were getting picked up early or had been in trouble. Every one of them dropped what they were doing to stare at Sylvia when she walked past them and slowly opened the door to the offices, careful not to move too quickly lest her towel slip.

The receptionist at the front office gasped when she saw the towel-clad girl entering the office, but tried to maintain a professional demeanor.

"Excuse me," Sylvia started "Could I go through the Lost and Found? I seem to have, heh, lost something."

She only got a blank stare in return.

"I'm sorry, hun." The woman started. "The SRO has the key to the Lost and Found but he's out investigating some property damage elsewhere. If you want to wait, you'll have to do it out in the hallway."

"Well, wouldn't someone else have a key?"

"I suppose so, but some of the staff have just gone out to lunch. Again, you can wait in the hallway until they come back."

"I see."

Sylvia was not going to wait in the hallway. Too many people had seen her like this and she didn't like the idea of being a sitting target. Besides, she was still technically wearing school property and didn't want to risk 'that' being confiscated. The school principal was a notoriously hard-headed man when it came to enforcing the rules and she wouldn't put it past him to do such a thing.

But how could she get help, then?

An idea formed. She would get help to come to her.

She walked past the front desk as the receptionist pretended to work, like there wasn't a semi-naked girl in front of her. But when she saw that the towel-clad girl was going to the back offices, she shouted something.

Sylvia picked up the pace and found an open office door, entering and running over to the phone on the table.

She pressed the button for the announcement system.

"Would Monica Dean please report to the Albino Ravens practice center?" She said in her most disguised, professional voice. "Monica Dean to the Albino Ravens."

The receptionist had burst through the door.

"I don't know what you think you're doing, but students are not permitted to use the PA system under any circumstances!"

"Well, I'd say these circumstances qualify." Sylvia walked past the woman, narrowly dodging as the older woman reached for her arm.

She pushed the door shut and there was an audible click, followed by the sound of somebody struggling with the lock.

"Young lady, you open this door right now!" She demanded, pounding on the wooden frame. "I mean it!"

Sylvia thought to the unsympathetic treatment she had received earlier.

"You'll just have to wait until lunch is over."

Sylvia left through the back doors of the office which led outside to a parking lot. The bright sun hurt her eyes a bit as she had to adjust to real light instead of the fluorescent facsimile she was under before. The distant sounds of whistles and practice teams could be heard, but the athletics programs were practicing on the other side of the school. She was making her way to the practice rooms. She had to walk slowly and deliberately to prevent her bare feet from getting scratched up on the pavement.

Her band, Albino Ravens, was able to commandeer an old shed that the school had once used to store construction materials back when it was being built. The construction crew had left it there, and it became sort of a legend among the students as to why. The obvious answer was laziness and negligence, but people loved to joke that there was a dead body inside. But without the pass code to the door (0000 but nobody ever bothered to try), they'd only have to speculate.

There was no such thing. Just some unusable wood, a few boxes of nails, and for now, an almost naked Sylvia.

The door creaked open and a shocked Monica entered.

"What happened to you?" She asked.

"Another long story. Let's just say that I beat a spoiled princess at basketball and she didn't handle it well.

"Now, how about we get me some clothes before lunch lets out and this place is surrounded by students?"

"Got it." Monica nodded. "Do you want some of mine?"

Sylvia looked the girl up and down. She was wearing a pair of shorts that squeezed her thighs and a semi-transparent button-down with a tank top underneath. Even if they did split the outfit, she knew that her friend was far too small for any of the girl's clothes to fit her.

"Do you have anything less tight?"

Monica thought for a second, then concluded.

"My brother and I went swimming a few weeks ago and he left his stuff in my car's trunk!" She remembered. "He's not as big as you, but he's bigger than me!"

"Wait, it's like, April." Sylvia did some math in her head. "How were you two swimming a few weeks ago? None of the pools are even open yet."

"Okay well, maybe I got the math a bit wrong." Monica shook her head. "It was last summer, though."

Sylvia shuddered at the thought of wearing clothes that had been sitting in Monica's car for almost a year. The girl was extremely messy and disorganized, and her car always had a rank smell to it. But smelly clothes were better than none, so she agreed.

"Ah, before we go!" Monica stopped before opening the door. "Take these."

The shorter girl bend down and removed her shoes, then her socks, then put her shoes back on. She handed her nearly-naked friend the pair of grayish socks that were surely white when they were first bought. Nevertheless, Sylvia was extremely grateful that she wouldn't be walking across the school's parking lot barefoot.

The duo made their way across the back of the school, careful to avoid the windows of classrooms while also making an effort not to walk too close to the roads nearby and getting spotted by a passing car. Maybe a few daydreaming students would see her in her towel, but they were far enough away that no important details could be seen. It might even look like a tasteless dress.

But then there was a rumbling behind them as a topless jeep pulled up, loud rock music blasting. It came to an idle just behind the two of them as a figure leaned out of the passenger side.

"Oh. My. God." A familiar voice said.

"Elizabeth!" Sylvia shouted. "Give my clothes back!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." The blonde girl said, she took a sip of some creamy drink from the cupholder next to her.

"You evil bitch! I know you stole them." Sylvia pointed a finger at her, clutching her towel tightly with the other.

"Well geez, now I wouldn't give them to you even if I had them." She set her drink down.

Another figure leaned forward from the driver's side. It was some dumb himbo with hardly any expression beneath his mono-brow.

"Whoa." He mumbled. "That dress looks like a towel."

Sylvia wondered if he was being coy or stupid, but decided not to think about it.

"Just hand them over and I won't report that you broke into my locker." Sylvia yelled. "I want my phone back as well!"

"Oh, poor stupid girl." She waved a wrist dismissively. "You simply cannot blame me for all of your problems."

"Elizabeth! I know you have them!"

"I don't have your clothes. But I'll tell you what I do have." She pointed forward. Sylvia looked at where her finger was indicating before realizing she was pointing for the benefit of the driver.

The jeep started to roll again.

"I've got a towel!" Elizabeth giggled as she drove down the parking lot.

Sylvia felt a tug at her side as she was almost knocked to the ground from the unraveling. In the distance, Elizabeth was holding the school's towel over her head and waving it around in circles. She wanted to go chase the girl down, but the reality was setting in that she was naked outside the school.

"Forget her," Monica started "We've gotta get you to my car, now!"

The two girls ran down the parking lot at as fast a pace as Sylvia's sock-clad feet would allow her to go. The occasional bump of gravel gave her a sharp pain in her foot, but she bared it so she wouldn't have to risk any more exposure.

Her arms were both covering her chest, the bouncing motion of running like this causing them to jiggle slightly near the top, even with the pressure she was applying. Every so often an occupied car would drive past and honk its horn a few times, but she forced herself to ignore them as she tried to keep up with Monica's jog.

"How far away did you park?" Sylvia asked.

"Come on, you know I'm always running a little late." Monica replied. "Plus, with how bad traffic is around here, it's usually faster to park by the edge of the lot and then to walk."

Sylvia groaned at the thought of having to be naked like this near the main roads of town, but it would only be for a short while. And then, the cars stopped.

There was a wide, empty stretch of road between them and the last car in the lot which she recognized as Monica's.

"You parked that far away?" Sylvia gasped.

"I mean, I never get my door dinged or anything." Monica shrugged. "Plus, I can get out of the parking lot faster."

She looked ahead. This back section of the parking lot was directly adjacent to a practice field where the baseball team was currently running drills. There was no cover from here to the car and she'd need to make the run quickly.

"Damn it!" Sylvia grunted, and she uncovered her chest to allow running at full sprint. Her boobs lunged on a slight delay with every step, bouncing off-tempo as she ran for Monica's car.

There was a distant whooping from the sports field nearby as dozens of lustful eyes geared towards the fences and the bouncing, naked girl on the other side of it. She could see them all grabbing on to the metal mesh to get as close of a look as possible, with a few of the guys even sticking out their arms to grab for her.

She had to lurch to the side to avoid the men's arms while also trying to avoid running in the road, in case a car came by and she'd need to duck out of the way quickly. More of her thoughts were on her feet, though, as the loose rocks along the ground stabbed into them suddenly every few steps.

They made it to the car and Sylvia ducked low behind the trunk as Monica popped it open.

The crowd of onlookers booed and implored her to come out of her cover but she tried to ignore the leering voices.

"Lucky you!" Monica said as she retrieved a wad of clothes. "My brother left some shoes in here, too."

Sylvia grabbed at the clothing like a starving animal reaching for food and nearly choked on the smell.

"Yeah, sorry." Monica was about to close the trunk, but upon seeing that it was one of the few things blocking the baseball team from seeing her friend, held it open a while longer. "I think some food got spilled on it at some point so it probably smells like ham and cheese."

"It's better than nothing." Sylvia said, pulling the shirt down over her chest. "I can put up with the smell for a bit longer."

Monica shut the trunk as Sylvia pulled her new shoes on. Monica's brother had bigger feet than she did, so there was a bit of wiggle room, but as long as she didn't try to run again it would be alright. The pants she wore were a pair of athletic shorts that were a bit form-fitting in their tightness. She could feel her butt squeezing out of the back while there was ample room near the front that went unused. Men's clothes really were different.

Her top was a sleeveless white T-shirt. The fact that her brother didn't wear a bra meant that she had to do without one and there were clear dark circles where her nipples stuck out. That, and from the side there was a clear glimpse of her bare breasts, especially if she lifted her arms at all. She'd have to remember not to do that.

The walk back to school was an awkward one as Sylvia tried to get used to the airy feeling of not wearing panties. Somehow, it felt even more 'loose' than when she had made this same walk naked. A disappointed troupe of baseball players were being yelled at by their coach, who seemed to be giving the lecture without removing the whistle from his mouth first.

She only heard every few words but could make out "...naked woman." and "...dumbest excuse I've ever..."

Her feet rattled in the oversized shoes, still a bit sore from the run earlier.

"Do you want your socks back?" Sylvia asked.

"Oh, right." Monica replied "You keep 'em for now. I'm just gonna take off my shoes when I get to class and let my feet breathe."

Sylvia pitied whoever had to sit next to her while that was happening. Monica was the type to believe that you only had to wash your armpits and between your legs, the rest would get washed out as the soap dripped down.

They arrived at the school after a few more minutes. Sylvia could feel the fabric of her shorts trying to invade some very personal space with no panties to ward them off from the attack, but tried to pay it no mind. She'd fixed the wedgie too many times on the way down, only for it to immediately re-form after a few more steps.

"Welp," Monica started "Someone at the front office called me outta class, so I've got the rest of the block off."

"I've basically skipped all of third block, too." Sylvia replied. "I guess I'll just go to my last class, then."

"See ya this evening!" Monica waved "Try not to lose any more clothes!"

"Of course" Sylvia laughed. She really hoped it would be that easy.

Students began to flood the hallways as Sylvia was in the building. They were mostly focused on mobbing to their next class, so hardly anybody paid attention to her. At least, any more than usual. Her large chest barely fit inside the wide-armed shirt and she had to keep her arms crossed in front of her to prevent spillage. But this had the effect of puffing her cleavage into more prominence.

Her final class of the day was health. School here was split into two separate days - each one having four class blocks and then alternating. It meant that individual classes were longer, but if you had a bad teacher you'd only need to see them two or three times a week.

She sat in her usual spot at the side of the health classroom. Lucas was already in there and he did a double-take as he saw Sylvia's breasts oozing out of her shirt.

"Another long story?" He asked.

"Another long story." She replied. When it became clear that she didn't want to talk about it again, Lucas changed the subject.

"By the way, I found this." He leaned over and handed something over to her.

"My phone!" Sylvia exclaimed. "Where the hell did you find this?"

"Believe it or not, but someone in my last class gave it to me." He said. "She also said she had something else of yours but she'd return it tomorrow. No idea what it was, though."

The teacher then came into the room and Lucas went back to pretending to set up his books for class. Sylvia realized she didn't have her books, or anything else, and leaned over to share with her friend, who was clearly struggling not to look down her shirt again.

It wasn't as though this was necessary, Health was a blow-off class every student was required to take. Most people put it in their senior year so they could spend the extra time it put into your schedule to study, or in most cases, mess around and do nothing.

The teacher, Mr. Norris, was notoriously hard to please. He was known as being curmudgeonly and always seemed to be mad about something. But he liked students who were quiet and didn't disrupt anything. It was always said that you'd get an 'A' in his class as long as he never had to learn your name and Sylvia and Lucas had managed easy 'A's.

"Alright, quiet down." He said in his mumbling depressed voice. "Get into groups with somebody you can stand."

The classroom erupted into a cacophony of moving chairs and speech as every student shuffled around to find their preferred friend. Lucas only looked at Sylvia, his eyes first darting to her chest and then finally making eye contact.

She smiled back, pretending she didn't notice how hard it was for the guy to look her straight in the eye.

"State says you gotta know CPR if you wanna graduate but they won't provide any dummies for us to learn. So you and your partner are gonna practice on each other. Move the desks around so you can start."

The room erupted in a loud screeching as all the desks were pushed over and students began to sit on the floor.

"Now don't go molesting each other." Norris started. "When you do the chest compressions, push softly. And if your partner's a girl, gentlemen, keep your hands lower than they're supposed to be.

"I know it ain't accurate, but we wanna teach you health, not get into a lawsuit. Oh, that reminds me. Don't go makin' out with each other. Just lean forward and say 'blow' instead."

A few students giggled at the instructions but everybody else started moving to lay on the ground, some playing rock-paper-scissors to decide who'd go first.

"Well, uh, should I lay on the ground and die first," Lucas started "Or would you like the privilege?"

"Die for me, boy!" Sylvia shouted.

It was nice to relax like this again. After the dreadful last class, she was finally able to wear clothes again and spend time with a friend.

Lucas laid on his back and began to make dramatic gestures as he allowed his inner theater-kid to escape.

"What yonder half-chewed beef mine throat doth fight.

"If only someone were to hear my plight,

"Unto my chest some hands must push to dare.

"That I may spew this cow into the air!"

Sylvia giggled. "What was that, Shakespeare?"

"No," Lucas said, "But it was in his iconic iambic pentameter. I think"

"Hey, corpses don't talk."

"I'm not a corpse!" Lucas complained "At least, not if you can pass this class."

She did some phony chest compressions on him as he lay out on the ground, giggling when she started to push harder and then gasping as she pushed down for real.

"Ah! I'm gonna get a bruise." He moaned. "I'm very delicate."

"Blow. Blow. (Blow away.)" She said into his neck.

The two switched places, with Sylvia laying on her back. Her breasts hung out slightly from her shirt and she had to squeeze her hands together to keep them in place.

She could feel her nipples poking out of the shirt, but knowing that it was only Lucas who could see them, didn't really mind. It was just another chance to tease him.

"What's the hold-up?" She asked. "I know you're having no trouble finding my chest."

"Haha." He replied dryly. "Fine then, take this!"

He leaned forward, both hands thrusting just below Sylvia's boob outline - holding back a little bit, but still getting the wind out of her.

"Hey!" She choked. "That's bad CPR!"

"Well, excuse me." Lucas fired back "But this is somewhat of a delicate situation."

"Oh, don't be gentle." She teased. "Do me harder!"

Lucas' face blushed and he had to turn away for a moment. Sylvia giggled as the guy started to breathe more heavily, one arm leaning against the leg of a desk as he regained himself.

"Alright." He said. "Be serious."

"I am serious, Lucas." Sylvia added. "I could barely feel you!"

"Now that's just being mean." He shook his head "You don't say that about a guy's... hands."

Lucas put his hands below her breasts, sliding them up a bit until the tops hung over the backs of his fingers. He was very clearly struggling to maintain focus and Sylvia enjoyed to watch him squirm a bit. Sylvia pulled on the side of her shirt, not only to keep her breasts inside again but to let the fabric pull her boobs together even more.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She let her voice get a bit ditzier. "Are you in, yet?"

"That's it." He grunted. "Here I go!"

There was a noise as the fabric tore beneath his hands. Being pulled on three sides like that, on top of the stress it was already feeling from having to wrap itself around her considerable bust, did not favors for its construction.