The Worst Day(s) of My Life: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think some food got spilled on it at some point so it probably smells like ham and cheese."

Darn it! She smelled like old food!

The dog got its feet to the ground, and began to shake its head violently. The sound of ripping cloth rang out as she pulled back. But the loose shoes she had on gave her little traction and she could feel herself sliding down and down.

She collapsed on to her butt as the dog pulled lower than her center of gravity. The force of the landing caused her to lose her bearings as there was a pull and she could see the pants halfway down her legs. Sylvia's bare pussy was on display with her legs bent out to the side, the pants completely torn down the right leg.

Goldie didn't let up the assault just because her victim was laying on her back. The dog dashed on top of Sylvia and began to grab her shirt (or what little shirt there was) and began to rip the area between her breasts. She slapped a hand into the dog's forehead and began to push as her struggling caused the fabric that used to be her pants to slide further and further away.

A few passing cars slowed down at the sight of a nearly naked girl beneath a dog, but none cared to stop for her. She was too busy fighting to try and care for her modesty, one breast slipping out of where the shirt used to be.

Sylvia's free hand groped the ground for something to use as a tool. A rock, a stick, anything to protect her from the hungry dog going after her clothes. Her hands found the torn pants she had managed to struggle out of.

She dangled the garment in front of the dog's face and Goldie's attention was caught by the bouncing fabric like a bull seeing a flag. She whipped it behind her head and tossed it into a nearby yard.

"Go get it!" Sylvia shouted as she scrambled to her feet, leaving a shoe behind. There was no time to get it as the bare-assed girl sprinted a few houses away to get some distance. She wasn't going back for the shoe to risk a second round with the mutt.

Her shirt had torn down the middle and it now hung too high up to properly cover anything but the very tops of her breasts, which hung freely beneath the fabric. She had to hold it in place with one hand, the other between her legs as the little tuft of hair she had down there was the only protection from being completely exposed.

Sylvia ran down the sidewalk, cars slowing down to her side as they rolled past to get a view of her butt. She could see a few people to the sides freeze as a naked girl strode past wearing a single shoe in an uneven trot. Her house was just around the next corner, only a few plots off from the main road.

Rounding the corner, she nearly toppled over her neighbor Mr. Shien, who started breathing rapidly in excitement as she grabbed on to the front of his sweater to keep balance. She heard him coughing as she dashed further down the road, two hands over her butt; Hopefully she hadn't just given the man a heart attack.

Finally, she'd come to her driveway - only a few more steps to the front door and she'd be safe from this horrible day. A chill went down her sweaty forehead as she jumped over the front garden and onto the driveway. Usually about now she was digging through her purse to get her door key out.

She had no purse. She had no key. And the driveway didn't seem to have any cars in it.

Just to be on the safe side, she tried tugging on the front door a few times but there was no luck. She looked over her shoulder to see if anybody was coming by only to immediately regret it as she saw two boys mounted atop bicycles who'd come to a stop at the front of the driveway, their eyes wide.

"Come on, please!" Sylvia banged on the door a few times whispering under her breath for a response. Her mother usually got home around the same time that she did. But if the garage wasn't open, it'd mean she'd be waiting there naked for some time.

She heard some whispering from the boys behind her as she thought about what to do. She could try to jump the fence, but the odds that she'd make it over were low - she'd tried that before - and it wasn't as though the back door would be unlocked either.

"Lucas!" She thought. He was usually home before she was due to having his own car.

Sylvia shuddered at the thought of running down the street naked again, but it was far better than remaining a peep show for two adolescent boys for an unspecified amount of time.

She looked for something - anything - she could use as coverage from the front porch. There was a small pile of mail. Too small. A pot with a few flowers. Too heavy. Then she looked at the door and saw a faux-wooden wreath with 'WELCOME' written on the front.

It would have to do.

She ran down the driveway with the wreath over her front, held in place by one hand while the other went to her rear. The two boys looked at each other, then back at her. And as she walked past, she heard the sound of bike chains.

The boys rolled at an uneven pace just behind her. Occasionally one would ride in front of her, do a circle, then slowly ride back to check her out from the other side. Sylvia tried to walk as fast as she could with one bare foot, but that felt dreadfully slow compared to the machines upon which she was being stalked. She felt like a dying animal being circled by vultures.

"How come you only got one shoe on?" The tall skinny black boy asked.

"Because I lost the other one." She answered through her teeth.

"Hey, how come you're naked?" The shorter, fatter boy asked.

"Because I lost my clothes."

"How do you lose your clothes?"

She didn't answer that time.

"Do you get naked a lot?"

"..."

"What's written on your tummy?"

"Dude!" The tall boy scolded his friend. "She's a grown-up. You call it a stomach on a grown up."

"What's on your stomach?"

"Nothing." Sylvia groaned.

"Nuh-uh." The fat boy said. "It said 'Perty-O'."

"Who's that?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Is Pretty-O your boyfriend?"

She'd made it to Lucas's house by then and finally stumbled up his driveway faster than her shoes could take her. The boys followed partially up the lane leading to his house but stopped just past the sidewalk. She spun the wreath around to cover her butt.

She pounded on the door several times in a sense of urgency, feeling the gazes of the boys on her back.

It didn't take long for it to swing open to reveal Lucas, still dressed for school.

"Sylvia, prom's not for anoth- Oh my god!" He nearly fell to the ground.

"Could you let me in before these boys see anything else?" She shuddered.

Lucas didn't say anything, but took a step back to let her through.

She tossed the wreath to the floor as she grabbed a coat at random from the rack nearby, wrapping herself in the first real clothing she'd worn in hours. Lucas was chasing the kids down the driveway with vague threats about destroying their bicycles as they rode off, screaming that 'Pretty-O' was after them.

She'd just managed to tie the coat across her front when he came back inside and shut the door behind him. Sylvia had hoped that he didn't get a chance to see the text on her stomach as he was yelling at the children.

When he approached her, he had a hand over his face.

"Are you decent, yet?" He asked.

"Nope. Keep your eyes shut for a few more hours." She joked.

"When will you be?"

"I dunno, none of these coats looks like they're in fashion."

"Alright alright, I know you're in my dad's old trench-coat." He let down his hand. "I've been peeking for a few seconds.

She playfully punched him in the arm as the two laughed together again.

"You know, you're lucky my mom just left." He started toward the kitchen. "I can't imagine what she would've said if she saw you dressed like that."

"Me neither." Sylvia lounged onto the couch. She'd been over so many times before that Lucas' house felt like a second home. "I don't know what she has against me."

"I don't really, either." Lucas opened the fridge. "She used to love when you'd come over, she always called you her 'half-daughter'.

"And then, a few years ago, she suddenly tells me not to hang out with you anymore and that I should be focusing on other things." He shut the fridge with two cans in his hand.

"That was right before we started the band, right?"

"Right after." He sat down by Sylvia, leaving ample space between the two. "There was one orange left."

Sylvia took the can from his hand and popped the top open, taking a sip and letting the carbonation burn her nose a bit. They sat in silence for a while, Sylvia simply wanted to unwind after that stressful day - but she knew it wasn't over yet.

"Sorry again about your shirt." He said to the floor.

"Oh, this old thing?" Sylvia reached down the front of the coat and pulled out the few shreds of cloth that still hung around her neck. "I have a feeling it would've ended up like this anyway."

She tossed the grey, drool-covered cloth towards him and he flinched away from it, spilling a bit of soda on himself.

"Augh! I've been strawberry'd" He sulked, playfully.

The two sat around and talked as if nothing had gone wrong that day for nearly an hour. She had forgotten about most of the day when she heard Lucas' phone ringing and he answered.

"Yeah, she's with me.

"No, we're just at my place. We haven't left yet."

He put his hand over the mouthpiece and handed the phone to Sylvia. "It's your mother."

"I thought you'd gone out with your friends already but then I saw your dress hanging in your room and wondered what happened." Her mother said.

"I just forgot my key at school, Mom." Sylvia replied, leaving out a few details to keep her mother's mind at ease. "I went over to Lucas' to wait for you to get back."

"You didn't answer your phone!"

"I lost my whole bag, it's kind of a long story."

"Well, you can come home whenever you're ready. I'll see you in a bit."

She handed the cell back to Lucas, who ended the call.

"Are you heading out?" He asked. "I can let you borrow a pair of shoes. You look like you're maybe about the same size as my mom."

"Thanks, that'd help a lot." She said, standing up.

"I can walk you to your house, too." He added. "In case those kids come back."

"Oh, how brave." She said. "I can always count on my hero to threaten children for me!"

Despite her words, she still let Lucas walk her home. It wasn't a long walk and they barely said anything. She was sure he'd ask about her day or why she was naked but he never probed. She wasn't sure if she preferred it that way or not.

The two stopped in front of Sylvia's house and paused by the door, staring awkwardly at each other. Sylvia looked at her door, then to her friend, then back down at her coat-clad body, then to the door again.

"Oh!" She said. "The wreath!"

"I'll bring it back later." He chuckled. "You go inside."

"Thanks..."

They stood for a few more seconds, Sylvia not sure whether there was something else she wanted to say to him. Then suddenly, she threw her arms over his shoulders. He gingerly hugged back, his hands resting on the small of her back.

The door opened. Sylvia's mother was standing there, chuckling to herself.

"Sorry, did I interrupt something?"

"N- no ma'am!" Lucas jumped back, holding his hands in the air. "I was just going! Sorry about the wreath!"

"Bye Sylvia!" He ran down the driveway.

Sylvia entered the front door, grateful at last to be home and in familiar territory again.

"The wreath?" Her mother asked. "What happened to the wreath? Why are you in a trench-coat? How'd you lose your bag?"

"Sit down." Sylvia offered. "It's a loooong story."

The two caught up on everything that had happened at school that day. Well, not everything. Sylvia intentionally left out a few of the more embarrassing details of the day that she deemed irrelevant, but the gist of the story was more or less told in full.

"And that's when you called Lucas, I guess." Sylvia finished.

"Oh my goodness." Her mother had her hands over her mouth. "So you haven't eaten at all today!"

"What?" Sylvia's stomach growled. "Oh, I guess not."

Her mother began to prepare a few leftovers in the microwave as Sylvia went to her bathroom and thoroughly scrubbed some makeup remover on her stomach. It took a bit of wiping but she got all the marker off of her body. Seeing herself standing there naked, though, with somebody else's handwriting on her torso...

She shook her head to dispel the feeling and went to her room to put on her prom dress, wrapping a towel around her body for the extremely short walk down the hallway (considering her day so far, she couldn't be too careful). She slid on a clean pair of black lace panties and a strapless bra that matched. Then she took the simple purple dress from the hangar and put it on, pulling the puffy sleeves in place.

Sylvia had wanted something a bit more revealing, even more exotic for her senior prom. But when she'd gotten permission to play on stage she decided to go for something that she was less likely to bounce out of had she gotten too much into the music.

She returned to the bathroom and began to reapply her makeup - once more keeping it simple as she anticipated that she might sweat a lot while onstage. A pair of slippers in one hand and her purse in the other, she descended the stairs and walked into the living room.

"Oh, you look so great." Her mother said. "Sorry you couldn't have some big debut party or anything. You know how work has been lately."

"It's fine, Mom." Sylvia hugged her mother. "I don't really need anything like that. I wanna keep this as casual as possible."

Sylvia carefully ate some of the food her mother had set out, just a hamburger steak that had dried out in the fridge - usually something she'd complain about but her sudden hunger and the fact that it was unlikely to make a mess made the meal much better.

Her mother sat down at the table next to her, looking outside at the yard.

"You know, I guess I could give you and Lucas and Monica a ride there." She said. "That work function I thought I was going to get invited to ended up not happening."

"What went wrong?" Sylvia asked between bites. "Why'd they cancel?"

"Oh, it wasn't cancelled." The sighing woman replied. "I think they just had it without me. Something about showing up late."

Sylvia looked down at her plate, her appetite suddenly shrinking. If she hadn't missed the bus that morning, her mother may still be out right now.

"Sorry, Mom."

"Oh, no," Her mother shook her head. "I'm not upset with you or anything. I doubt I would've made it anyway. You know how office politics can be."

Sylvia had never worked in an office, but she simply nodded anyway as she finished her meal.

The rest of the evening seemed to go by in a blur - the few hours leading up to a concert always were.

As soon as they had met up at Monica's house, they were all in 'business mode'; Very little personal chatting as everything was about the performance they were about to make. Occasionally an impersonal 'So are we ready?' would eek out to three half-hearted 'Sure...'s.

It wasn't until the sound check was over that she felt herself decompress, like she had stood up too fast and all the blood had to rush back into her head again. Only the sensation lasted three hours and only just now wore off.

"Huuuuuaaaaugh!" Monica yelled, stomping away on her bass drums. "I hate pre-concert!"

She was in a light-purple spaghetti-strap dress that seemed to shine and turn white whenever light reflected off of it. The position she'd taken up on her stool was far from being lady-like, but with the drum set in front of her nobody could see anything.

"Well, not as bad as during the concert." Lucas was already sweating.

He was in a bog-standard tuxedo with a clip-on tie. Seeing him dressed like that made Sylvia a bit more grateful for the variety in clothing options women had compared to men's formal wear.

Students were beginning to come in through the doors as admissions began, the sound of the crowd outside spilling out in a big wave like a burst dam. Sylvia waved an arm to signal the band backstage. Performing or not, she still wanted to enjoy the prom as a spectator, too.

The trio began to set their instruments down backstage, Lucas sliding his keyboard against a wall and then measuring distance with his hands to make sure nobody would bump into it on accident. Monica tossed her drumsticks loudly into a pile of them that were sitting on a felt blanket, then she started to punch herself in the sides of her head: A pre-concert tradition that was supposed to 'ward away negative thoughts'.

Sylvia lifted her guitar over her head when she heard a tear.

"Oh, not this again!" She though as she looked down to inspect the damage.

Her guitar strap had caught on the corner of her shoulder strap, tearing the fabric horizontally and causing the garment to hang down, revealing a bit more of her left breast than she'd wanted to. She clutched the fabric together and began looking around.

"Monica!" She spoke, having to raise her voice as even backstage the students outside could be heard. "Do you have a pin in your stickbag?"

"What'd you call me?" Monica yelled.

"A pin!" Sylvia shouted, pointing at the damaged clothes.

"OH!" Monica replied. "Why didn't you say so? Nope! I don't."

Sylvia rolled her eyes as the other girl's attention seemed to drift elsewhere.

But then, Lucas came over holding a flower.

"Here." He said. "I might not be able to tie my own tie, but I practiced this much."

With awkward, shaky hands, he grabbed the damaged strap and stuck the pin of the fake flower through it, tying a ribbon from the base around it a few times for good measure. His gaze was firmly fixed directly on the flower and it seemed to cause him genuine discomfort to avoid looking down Sylvia's dress.

She wanted to tease him for that, but at the moment she felt too overcome with other emotions to do so. Were these really pre-show jitters?

Lucas had finished attaching the flower and let go, the dress staying intact under its own weight. But he continued to hold on to Sylvia as they looked into each others' eyes for a time. She felt like saying 'Thank you' or some other platitude, but the words were caught in her throat.

It became obvious that he was looking at her lips. Sylvia closed her eyes.

And then there was a loud yell as Lucas jumped up and to the side, his hands both behind him as he fell forward onto the ground, his butt in the air. Monica was standing to his side, balancing on one foot as the leg that had just kicked him was still up in the air as a pair of lacy yellow panties were visible below it.

"That's for ripping her shirt in health class!" Monica yelled.

Sylvia laughed, the tension of the moment dissipating in that instant. Monica put her leg down and joined in. Even Lucas, after finding his feet, laughed with them.

"So, do you wanna go dance?" He asked.

Sylvia nodded.

As the hours passed and DJ's songs transitioned together, the mood of the night shifted from high to low to high energy again. Sylvia danced with Lucas for a while but when he got tired they retired to a side room to lean against a wall and decompress. Monica came over after a short while, her hair scuffed up, claiming she'd started a mosh-pit that required the chaperones to intervene and was lying low with the others for a bit.

The three did their best to avoid bringing up the concert, but it was clear that they were all checking the time more often than was normal. The lights began to dim in the main ballroom as the music came to an abrupt stop, the crowd all funneling in to the floor beneath the stage as their attention was called.

"Welp, this is our queue." Sylvia downed the last of her punch and headed towards the stage.