The Worst Day(s) of My Life: Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But worse were the phones. She'd expected a few photos might be taken and even imagined posing to come across as confident. But people were holding phones sideways, blatantly leaning in to film lower angle shots and she could see fingers zooming the cameras in as the phones were angled down to her pussy.

But for all the boldness of the onlookers, none of them dared to come too close. Lucas stepped in front of her and began to lead the way around the crowd that was blocking the sidewalk, grabbing her free hand as he did so. As Sylvia followed him onto the road, she kept her gaze down to her feet - though the sight of her bare legs didn't make forgetting the situation any easier. A few students were following behind her, something she confirmed with a quick glance back, but there was very little she could do other than walk faster.

She was partially thankful for Lucas's hand-holding. If both arms were free, she might be more tempted to try and cover her bits with her hands, but with his tight grip on her wrist it was easier to pretend she was staying uncovered of her own volition.

Monica wasn't at school yet, though she would likely be coming at any moment. Their usual spot was pretty far out of the way of the main hallways and nobody was willing to follow the naked girl as she was practically dragged away from them. Even so, a few of the others who typically hung out in the same area stopped whatever they were doing as she walked by.

"What are you going to do when I'm not there?" Lucas started. "You would still be standing outside the bus if I didn't drag you away from that crowd!"

"I don't need to be babied." Sylvia started, though she knew there was some truth to his words. "It's just... It was a little bit harder to move than I thought it would be."

"It's not going to get any easier, you know." Lucas looked around before sitting on the ground, keeping his back to the crowd to try and provide Sylvia with a small amount of cover. "And I'm worried that maybe later the worst case scenario might happen and-"

There was a crash as a door slammed open - Monica's standard entrance.

"Happy Prom Day!" She announced to nobody in particular. Monica dashed forward and approached Sylvia from behind. When she heard the footsteps coming closer, she turned around only to get suddenly bear-hugged from the front.

"Good morni- Uagh!" Monica pressed her face against Sylvia's chest only to be taken aback by the feeling of bare skin against her cheeks. "You're naked!"

"Oh my god! I am!" Sylvia smiled. She gave a short chuckle to let the sarcasm be obvious.

"Why?" Monica asked.

"Because". Sylvia responded.

Monica shrugged, released her friend, and sat on the ground. If only everybody could be as understanding as her.

Sitting on the floor while naked was even more uncomfortable than sitting on the bus seats. Sylvia shuffled around a bit with different positions for her legs before deciding to fold them together and sit on her shins. Her knees pressed against the hard tile floors, but it was better than having her bare butt against tile.

Leaning back on one arm and removing her bag from her shoulder, she allowed herself to breathe again. Monica and Lucas began catching up, her nudity barely even being a consideration even if they would look at her chest before her eyes about half the time.

"So how are we feeling about playing at prom tonight?" Sylvia asked.

"Great!" Monica pumped a fist into the air.

"Nervous." Lucas stuttered. "You're not planning on performing like that, are you?"

She laughed off the comment, recalling the previous night when she had, in fact, performed in the buff in order to give Ivy some confidence.

"I don't think it will come to that." Sylvia said, being cryptic on purpose.

"Do you think you're gonna win prom queen?" Monica had a glint in her eye, as if her comment justified the long look she gave her naked friend.

"I don't know about that." Sylvia sat up and posed a few times. "But I would certainly win 'Best Dressed' if I showed up like this."

The three laughed together, though from Lucas's hesitation it was plain to see he was unsure whether Sylvia was serious or not. The laughter was cut short when the bell rang, followed by a short yelp from Sylvia as she lurched forwards.

"What's wrong?" Monica asked.

"The locker." Sylvia turned around to try and look at her back. "I think it stabbed me. It's fine, I've got a bandage in my backpack somewhere."

Sylvia reached into her purse and produces a small paper box of bandages. She'd lost her bag a few times over the previous days, actually having it available for once was a welcome break from all the running around without a phone or anything else.

"Do you mind?" Sylvia turned around, pulling her hair to one side and completely exposing her back to Lucas.

"I- er- sure." He stuttered, taking the bandage from her hand and shakily unwrapping the protective paper.

She knew he was staring at her butt while her back was turned, too embarrassed to do so when he knew she would be looking. But when it was just the three of them like this, she felt more comfortable and even stuck her butt out a bit, pretending to be giving him an easier time finding the cut on her back.

There was a brief pressure on her shoulder as he rubbed the bandage in place, clearly bothered trying to figure out the exact right amount of time to savor the skin contact without coming across as too creepy or not placing the bandage well enough.

Sylvia sighed as she walked towards the main hallway, not yet ready to face the rest of the day and the crowds that awaited, but knowing she would need to go to class eventually. When Monica and Lucas stood on either side of her, though, her nerves calmed a little bit and she forced herself to smile as she pressed forward.

At first, nobody seemed to take notice of the naked girl walking among them in the hallways. First thing in the morning, most people were more concerned with trying to get to class than what the people around them were garbed in. But it didn't take long before the other students took notice, especially when the crowds were packed more closely together.

Some froze in place, rubbing their eyes to see if they were seeing things correctly. Other students went out of their way trying to get a better look. It would have been much tougher if her friends flanking her weren't blocking people from getting too close, and of course the constant flow of traffic in the halls kept people moving swiftly; Those who stopped in place were usually pushed along unwillingly before they got more than a brief glance.

Every so often, somebody would point to her and others would turn their heads, but she kept her chin up and simply moved forward, once again pretending as though she didn't care. She could feel her flushed face glowing red, but there was nothing she could do about that. It took a conscious effort to maintain a steady pace with smooth, long steps. Walking any faster would cause some uncomfortable bouncing and the lack of a bra for support was starting to make itself feel known.

Once they arrived outside the classroom, her friends stopped just short. They had classes of their own to attend and couldn't follow her inside, saying as much outside the door. But Sylvia simply nodded in acknowledgment, assuring the others that she would be fine once in a classroom before reminding Lucas that his first block class was on the other side of the building. In spite of his reservations, he left, but not before one last 'good luck' was spoken between the pair.

Her teacher, Mr. Geraldo, was standing at the front of the classroom staring down at a few papers on a podium and paying no attention to the students coming in. But the rest of the class was more attentive. As soon as she closed the door behind her, a hush swept across the others like a wave - the silence doing more to draw attention to her than any amount of noise.

Sylvia's seat was near the door, only a few rows back. This meant that she had one side of her obscured, but people sitting behind her would be able to take in the view as much as they wanted to. Most of the other students were seated already but made strides to adjust their seated positions to stare at their nude classmate. This bothered her nearly as much as the cheap plastic chair she had had to sit on - at first Sylvia thought to try to sit with one leg folded beneath herself, but unlike the hallways before, she'd need to stay in this position for an hour and a half; So she simply accepted her bare butt being pressed against the cold chair for the duration.

It wasn't long after sitting that Mr. Geraldo tried to begin his lecture, though the sight of Sylvia's bare breasts above her desk was clearly a distraction to him as he struggled to start speaking. Eventually, he felt compelled to call her out.

"Miss Allen..." He began, unsure whether to look at her or not. "I'm not sure if your, er, 'outfit' is appropriate for class."

"It doesn't violate dress code." Sylvia replied, trying to hide her nervous voice. "The school's dress code only forbids certain items, but there's no rule about nudity."

This was, of course, a lie. It shouldn't have to be stated but being naked in school was not allowed under even the most generous interpretations of the rule. But very few people ever actually bothered to read the school's code of conduct in its entirety and as such, she felt like if she spoke with confidence she would be able to get away with being naked.

Besides, none of her teachers had brought up indecency on any of the previous days and she'd had some provocative outfits on before.

"I... I suppose so." Mr. Geraldo didn't seem especially swayed, but between the laziness of Friday and the fact that less work was generally assigned on the day of prom, she suspected he'd be too lazy to confirm this.

"Still, I must ask you to cover some of the more... delicate parts of your physique. They may serve as a distraction to other students."

"I see." Sylvia said. "I think I have something that should work."

He left out the real reason - that he couldn't focus, too - and hid this message behind some professionally chosen words. A few students groaned in disagreement that the sweet sight might soon be obscured. At least, until she stood up from her seat and produced a small box from her bag.

Sylvia slowly peeled the paper backing from a bandage, knowing her classmates were leering at her the whole time as her fingers traced the packaging and slowly pulled back. She had to flick her fingers a bit to unstick the bandage from between them, but was soon able to gently place a skin-colored piece of cloth over her left nipple. Then, she repeated the process with her right one.

She thought for a short second whether to put a third bandage between her legs, vertically across her pussy, but the thought of the adhesive end getting pressed against the dark hair she had down there and yanking some out when it came time to remove it made her think twice. Besides, she was going to be seated for most of the day so it didn't matter.

But the other thing that stopped her from covering her sex was the fact that she could feel a small amount of liquid forming down there. At first, she thought it may have simply been sweat from walking around thus far - combined with an accelerated heart-rate due to the number of people staring at her. But it was clear that the stares were beginning to excite her as much as terrify her; And that thought made the situation feel even more embarrassing. It would probably be better to sit down as fast as possible so as not to risk drawing any more attention down there.

"Is this any better?" She asked, taking a seat.

The teacher merely mumbled into his coat as he turned back around and began writing a few things on the board.

There were fewer pages than usual assigned to the class as it was a prom Friday and very few people would be paying attention. In spite of this affordance, even fewer people seemed to be working on the assignment as about half the students were stealing too many glances at her to focus. Even Mr. Geraldo seemed to have lost track of time during the lesson as he failed to stay on the accelerated schedule.

When it dawned on him that it was time to go through the lesson with the class, he quickly tried to shift to a discussion format. But as most of the students hadn't actually done the lesson, this was slow going; Nobody volunteered to answer anything.

That was, until Sylvia raised her hand.

"Does anybody have an answer?" He said, trying not to ogle the naked girl on the side of the classroom but failing. "Sylvia?"

She recalled the date the teacher had mentioned in class the days before.

"That's... correct." He replied, shocked that somebody could apparently recall history in the nude. "And for the next question?"

His eyes panned over the students for a time, pretending as though he were looking for a hand. Sylvia's arm shot up, her left breast bouncing beneath it with her enthusiasm.

She answered the next question correctly, too. And the one after that. The students mumbled to each other a bit, apparently shocked that she was suddenly able to answer even the trickiest of questions assigned - as well as adding a bit of supplementary information that wasn't even a part of the assigned reading.

What they didn't know was that she'd heard this lecture four times by now. She could probably stand at the front of the classroom and recite it verbatim if she needed to.

"Yes, that's... correct." Mr. Geraldo stated as she finished a short tale about the events, the exact anecdote that her teacher had planned to say himself. "Since when did you become so knowledgeable about this period of history?"

"Well, I suppose being naked really helps with memory." She smugly responded, not eager to reveal the real, unbelievable truth. "Maybe the whole class ought to try it out?"

There was an uncomfortable laughter from the room as the teacher put his head down, clearly having expected a more sane answer. The rest of the class passed quickly, Sylvia simply read through a book she'd had in her bag as the rest of the class began to socialize. Occasionally, she would look up from the novel and make eye contact with a person who was staring - quickly shaming them into looking back down at their desk.

One student had tried to sneakily snap a picture beneath his desk of the naked girl sitting a ways in front of him, but was not nearly as subtle about it as he had hoped to be, dropping the device on the ground. The clattering sound it produced seemed to echo throughout the classroom. His face flushed as the teacher walked down the aisle and demanded the device, saying he would bring it to the front office but not before forcing the student to delete the photo in question and revealing that he'd been taking dozens of them all morning.

Sylvia thought back to the crowd that morning - the students who had taken photos of her as she walked off the bus. How many of those photos were circulating around the student body right now? It occurred to her that as the day went on, more and more people would know about her little stunt and the crowds would only become more fervent in their obsession.

She wasn't yet sure if that was exciting or not. But as the bell rang, she knew she'd find out soon.

Most of the male students stuck around after class, taking their sweet time gathering their belongings as they organized bookbags on their laps and shuffled papers about. At first, Sylvia thought they were trying to time their exit of the classroom to be close to her, but once she stood up and walked towards the door took notice of the fact that none of the boys were getting out of their seats. A profane thought entered her mind and she giggled at the fact that they were too ashamed of their arousal and had to wait for the excitement to die down before they could go anywhere.

But things were different in the hallway. A few people were gathered outside the door already, as if waiting to meet up with somebody; They were waiting for her. It seemed that the rumors of the naked student had already spread around and some people were privy to her schedule, prepared to spend as much time ogling her as possible. She hadn't even made it out the door when she realized that most of the people had their phones readied, recording every step of her journey.

"Bandages? That's hot!"

"She really is..."

"Move over, your head's in my way."

Lucas pushed through the crowd, clearing a space for her to get through. His face was red and he was panting, having apparently run from the opposite side of the building just to greet her. The sight of a friend made her feel a little bit better about having to make the walk to her gym class.

"Hey... Sylv... ia..." He forced out between breaths. "Would you... like to walk... with me?"

"Thanks for the offer, but you really didn't have to go all this way." She said, though she started walking with him anyway.

As they moved forward, some of the students moved aside to let her pass, though whether this was an act of kindness or because they were hoping to film her butt seemed to firmly be the second answer. She felt a bit of shame when one student very obviously held his camera low to the ground, less than a hands-length away from her pussy. But her strategy was to ignore onlookers today and she pretended not to take any notice even if her buttocks instinctively tightened.

"It's nothing," Lucas said, elbowing an onlooker out of his way as he walked slightly in front of his nude friend. "I just feel a lot safer knowing that you're okay."

Sylvia felt mixed about this sentiment. On one hand, she didn't need Lucas to guide her through the hallways. She had resolved to spend the whole day in the nude and felt as though his assistance slightly diminished the task at hand. But another part of her was able to relax whenever he was nearby, like she was safer with another person. She kept her mouth shut and merely smiled at his words.

Once she and her escort turned down the hallway to the gym, most of the onlookers stopped and made their way to their own classrooms. Others kept their distance, but as Coach Reagan was a notoriously strict teacher, she felt safe that she wouldn't be followed inside the room.

"Thanks for the walk, but I've got it from here." Sylvia smiled.

"Alright." Lucas said. It seemed as if he had more to say afterwards, but he swallowed those words and simply followed up with "Stay safe."

They stopped just outside the gym doors, the crowd still watching though in smaller numbers than before. Lucas quickly glanced down at her chest, then tried to look at the floor as usual before seeing a triangle of hair that flustered him even further. His gaze ended up resting on Sylvia's eyes in the end.

And then, he hugged her, repeating his message from before. "Stay safe."

It was a surprisingly chaste hug in spite of the fact that she was naked. His hands both stayed on her upper back, and he didn't press too hard against her, though her breasts squished against his chest anyway. The other students let out a whoop and some even started clapping, which made her blush a bit. But Lucas just squeezed tighter, reassuring her that he wasn't concerned with their feelings before he let go.

She got to gym later than usual and instinctively headed for the locker room. Upon entering and seeing the other girls in various states of undress, she quickly realized her nudity again - though in a more positive way. She could change into her gym clothes if she were inclined to do so, but she'd spent so long naked already that it didn't seem to matter whether she had them on or not. Instead, her gym class preparations merely consisted of tying her hair back into a different style to keep it from whipping her in the face if she were to turn around suddenly.

123456...9