The Worst Day(s) of My Life: Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even here, though, it seemed as though the rumors had already spread. Some of the girls didn't pay any mind to the nude classmate sitting among them - after all, it wasn't unusual to be undressed in a locker room - but others had heard of her stunt and saw her nakedness as a confirmation that the rumors were real. What really confirmed it though was when she walked out, still in the nude.

A few people in gym were lined up for stretches already, freezing when they saw Sylvia approaching. They'd lean over to their neighbor to get his attention and then stare, tensing up as she trotted over to a mark on the floor. Sylvia decided to take a mark near the front of the room, both to show off her body to the entire class, and because she thought it would be easier if she couldn't tell how often people were staring.

Coach Reagan entered the gym, pausing at the sight of the naked Sylvia as she relaxed on the floor.

"Forgetting something?" The coach asked.

"Nothing comes to mind." She replied. "Did you know the 'gym' in the word gymnasium actually refers to nudity? The ancient Greeks used to exercise this way."

The coach seemed to find that remark funny and simply shook her head, preparing to lead the class through the usual stretches. Once or twice she would scold a student whose staring was a bit too obvious, and she had to physically pull one boy away when his jumping jacks got closer and closer to the naked girl at the front.

Sylvia had massively underestimated the strain she would feel trying to work out in the nude, though. It was plain to the entire class she was more than 'gifted' when it came to her chest, even while she was fully clothed, but jumping and jogging in place made her boobs bounce significantly and the discomfort made her grasp a breast and wince after one of the more strenuous stretches.

But the entire class' eyes were on her, even moreso than usual. She recalled back in Middle School, the first Fall semester after she'd had her summer growth spurt and her chest started to come in. Sylvia very quickly found out how much extra attention she got and she'd hated it. Boys would stare at her from the distance and pretend they were looking elsewhere when she caught them. They would rarely make eye contact, and if they did she'd started to suspect it was a ploy to distract her while a friend flipped up her skirt from behind.

She'd gotten so sick of the harassment, she even went through a baggy clothes phase. But that had little effect on the amount of ogling she encountered on a day to day basis. Boys stared at girls no matter how modestly they dressed. If only the young her could see her behavior now - Sylvia didn't know if her younger self would be horrified at what she'd become, or thrilled about getting over the insecurities.

The stretching ended as the last few holdouts finally left the locker room - the girls who thought they were 'better' than stretching that Coach Reagan had given up on trying to teach. Elizabeth was among them, laughing derisively when she saw her rival standing in the gym wearing little more than shoes.

"Are you that desperate for a prom date?" Elizabeth sneered.

"No, I just didn't want to be caught dead wearing the same thing as you." Sylvia fired back.

"Well I have to say, that's probably the only half-decent outfit you own." She looked down at the naked girl's shoes. "And you still couldn't pull it off."

"Maybe we should swap?" Sylvia smiled. "Just to see if you do it any better."

"That's enough out of you two." Coach Reagan shouted over the conversations of the students. Her mighty voice echoed off the gymnasium walls and caught everyone's attention in its wake. "We're playing basketball today since most of you, I imagine, are gonna be too preoccupied thinking about prom and... other things."

She looked at Sylvia with that last line.

"We'll be doing a draft." She started. "Shirts versus skins."

"Sylvia should lead the skins!" A student shouted from the back. The rest of the class snickered.

"Sounds good with me." She nodded, walking up to the front of the court and turning around to face the rest of the class.

"Elizabeth, you'll be on shirts." Coach Reagan produced a plastic bucket full of dirty jerseys. Not for the first time, Sylvia was glad to be wearing nothing at all over one of those.

"You know, maybe everybody on Sylvia's team should have to match." Elizabeth laughed as she pulled the fabric over her head. "How about that?"

"Sounds like a good idea." Sylvia added. "Anybody on the shirts team will play the right way."

An idea was beginning to form in Sylvia's head.

Elizabeth chose first in the draft, immediately selecting her boyfriend out of the group. His tall features and empty expression made him the perfect puppet to do whatever the team captain told him to do - and very efficiently at that.

Sylvia eyed the group, taking her time in carefully watching the expressions of each student as she looked at them. It was clear that the joke earlier about the 'skins' team playing naked was still on the minds of the rest - so she tried to pick somebody who didn't look too excited but didn't flinch at her look, either.

She eventually settled on a lithe girl near the middle of the class. Tall and skinny with breasts that looked no bigger than two coin purses, she wasn't exactly a model - but Sylvia thought she remembered the girl wiping sweat away with her shirt during a practice months ago, not caring who saw her exposed bra.

She might do.

Elizabeth chose next, pointing out another tall athletic type - though it was worth mentioning that any true athletes were on actual sports teams and thus, would get their P.E. credit from their team.

The next person Sylvia chose was a short, excitable type. A guy who hadn't taken his eyes off of Sylvia's naked body since they started stretching - all while making no attempts to pretend otherwise. She thought he was just the right type of person to set up what she was going for.

And she was right.

"Aren't you going to strip?" She asked the boy as he got to the front of the class.

It took him a few seconds to realize that the pair of boobs at eye-level to him had a head attached, and that the head was talking to him. So long that, when he realized the request, he'd already said yes.

"You, too." Sylvia pointed at the lithe girl next to her. "And... you." She pointed at a chubby girl near the back of the classroom, one who had been too embarrassed to so much as look at Sylvia all day.

The girl slowly walked to the front of the gym, clutching one arm tightly to her stomach as she dragged her feet beneath her. She whimpered when she spoke.

"I don't really have to get naked... do I?"

"Of course not." She asked the room in general. "But you at least need to take that shirt off."

It wasn't the nicest thing to do, but Sylvia knew this girl wasn't especially popular. The rest of the crowd started urging her to get undressed - partially out of a sense of bullying - and the others on the team joined in. The excitable boy was far too enthusiastic about stripping but the lithe girl undressed as though it were completely normal to do so and soon, the whole gym was cheering as she slowly lifted up her shirt to reveal a surprisingly intricately-patterned bra cupping two huge pale breasts.

"Is it alright if I stay in my bra?" She asked.

And that was all it took.

Elizabeth tried to make her next call over the ruckus of the crowd but got drowned out. People began volunteering in large numbers, raising their hand to come up and join the topless girls as it suddenly became the more exciting thing to do. After all, what was better than hanging out with a nude woman than hanging out with one while you were also undressed?

In the end, Elizabeth had to force people to join her team - which ended up mostly comprised of shy students who were uncomfortable with the bare skin of the others - while Sylvia had an enthusiastic group of streakers ready and eager to play basketball. Coach Reagan was covering her face, trying hard not to laugh at the absurd sight.

They lined up for tip-off, some of the shirtless students suddenly realizing their exposure and awkwardly getting into a ready stance while covering with another arm - but others seemed completely confident in their skin now that everybody was doing it.

Coach Reagan threw the ball into the air. Elizabeth jumped for it. Sylvia jumped higher.

She could feel the smaller girl smack into her breasts as she pulled the basketball out of the air - one of the advantages of a chest of this size. Sylvia quickly dribbled down the court as her defender struggled to regain composure after having been tit-smacked.

People rushed to cover Sylvia so enthusiastically that she was able to clear the ball easily by simply tossing it aside to a totally undefended shirtless boy nearby, with a naked girl in the middle of the gym and a few topless girls here and there, he was practically invisible. He made an easy three-point toss and the ball went back to Elizabeth's team.

The game went on in this fashion - the shirts too distracted by the skins to play properly; Whether they were too enamored by the sight or simply too embarrassed to defend properly.

"Keep your eyes on the ball you idiots!" Elizabeth shouted. Nobody seemed to pay her any mind as a simple pass ended up smacking the face of a jerseyed player who was distracted by the bouncing breasts of a girl on the other side of the court.

The score represented a total blow-out. The shirts had barely managed a few baskets while the skins led by nearly forty points. And then, something snapped inside Elizabeth's head - the part of her that hated to lose.

The blonde girl sprinted down court after Sylvia recovered an air ball and headbutted Sylvia as hard as she could. Sylvia fell backwards onto her butt, her legs spread apart as she laid on her back. The hit was hard enough to make her take a moment to get up, but there was no shortage of excitable guys willing to offer her a hand.

She shot a free-throw, the entire gymnasium taking in the sight of her body as she readied up at the foul line.

After that, the entire game changed. The clothed team started to realize that the punishment for fouling was a free-throw in a game they were going to lose anyway. Suddenly, people were squeezing their classmates' butts when they passed by, groping breasts while pretending to try to strip the ball, and knocking players over to enjoy the view of girls laying on the ground.

Some of the bruised skins players hastily slipped away to put their shirts back on, others simply avoided trying to go down court alongside her, realizing that it was a bad idea to undress in class and blaming her for getting them caught up in the fervor. Soon, aside from a few shirtless boys, Sylvia was the only completely naked student inside the gym.

And so, with the horny shirts team incited and nobody at her back, she began to get fouled almost every time the ball came her way - something that happened often as her teammates refused to touch it, possibly thinking she deserved it. They even began to coordinate efforts - one student would shove her down and two more would 'catch' her by groping her ass.

Boys would bodycheck her, or aggressively reach around and touch her hips while acting as though they were trying to take the ball. These infractions were usually called out, and Sylvia got more free-throws than she'd ever think she would have to take, but the nerves were starting to get to her. When she missed a shot, they'd all jeer and laugh, making it even harder to play.

The game was still a blow-out. The Skins won by a large margin as the shirts were trying to play a completely different game.

But it was over nonetheless and a mentally-defeated Sylvia returned to the locker room where she cold feel at ease once again. She was sweaty and her skin was covered in red marks from the various falls she'd taken and the rough treatment that the other team inflicted on to her. She marched to the showers, kicking off her shoes near the entrance and stepping in to let the grime of the game wash away.

But before she could turn on the water, Elizabeth entered behind her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She demanded. "Prancing around naked out there? You had to know what you were getting into."

"It's none of your business." Sylvia replied.

"You sure about that?" Elizabeth stepped in front of Sylvia, her naked body blocking the taps to get her attention. "I think you're up to something. What is it? Seducing somebody? Or did you just decide to stop pretending you're not a slut?"

"What the hell is your problem?" Sylvia shouted, stepping over to try and get to the water.

"My problem?" She replied. "You come to school naked and I'm the one who has a problem?"

"Do you mind?" Sylvia just wanted to take a shower.

"Yes, I do!" Elizabeth put her hand on the spigot, blocking Sylvia again. "First you prance around the school naked, letting half the students film your naked ass. Then you start convincing other girls to strip too! It's insanity!"

"I didn't force anybody to do anything!" Sylvia said. A crowd was beginning to gather around the argument.

"Oh sure," Elizabeth shook her head "Peer pressure has never forced anyone before. Did you even think about the rest of your classmates?"

She pointed over her shoulder to the chubby girl from earlier, now dressed but staring listlessly at the floor. A pang of guilt rang through Sylvia's mind as she remembered the bullying that girl had gotten, and that maybe she was in part responsible for continuing that.

"I... I guess maybe it was a bit much." Sylvia admitted.

"And what about all of them?" Elizabeth grabbed a girl nearby, who winced as the blonde girl grabbed her arm. "Show her your bruise!"

The other girl meekly looked at the ground, then slowly turned around to reveal a red mark on her right breast where somebody had evidently slapped it hard during the match.

"Look, I'm sorry." Sylvia said. "But it's not my fault if the others were a bit rough with you!"

"That's not enough!" Elizabeth was shouting now. "Listen, I know I can be a bit standoffish at times, but even I know when not to drag people into my disagreements! I don't know what possessed you to come to school naked, but you're dragging other people into it and they're getting hurt!"

"Well what do you want me to do?" Sylvia grabbed her head. "I already apologized? Do I need to get on my knees and beg?"

She regretted the words as soon as she spoke them. The other girls in the locker room were surrounding her, staring with the same idea in their heads.

"Maybe..." Elizabeth started. "Maybe some of us could blow off a bit of steam.

"Wait there, I'm going to get dressed."

Sylvia felt the eyes of the entire girl's locker room on her, their judgemental looks making her fear what Elizabeth had planned. She found her shoes where she left them and stepped into the pair, tightening the laces a bit while she pretended everything was okay. Coach Reagan was in her office, attached to the back of the locker room, and seemed engrossed in reading some magazine article instead of paying attention to the mob forming.

Elizabeth walked back into the main section of the locker room where a few other students were still surrounding the naked Sylvia. In her hands was a rubber bag she had taken from the pool supplies room.

"Come on." She gestured with a finger. "You're going to apologize to the class. And you're doing it the right way."

Sylvia knew she didn't have to go along with this, but she wasn't sure what might happen if she tried to run. It wasn't as though she had to get dressed, she'd already made up her mind on returning to class naked after this - but the sweat on her body seemed to start building up again as the mob led her into the gymnasium once again.

The boys had left the locker room, their showering was always much shorter than the girls' routines. Eyes were on her as she was directed to the bleachers near the side of the room and people wondered what was going on. Soon, the crowd of onlookers was even bigger, with Elizabeth having to halt people with her hand to keep them at a comfortable viewing distance.

Once a semi-circle had formed, Elizabeth quieted the crowd with her commanding voice.

"Everybody!" She got the crowd's attention - at least, the attention that wasn't on Sylvia's nude body. "Sylvia has a few things to say about her conduct today!"

Sylvia felt the stares at her, much different than the stares she'd been getting all day. Before, people looked at her with incredulity or lust, but now there was something else in those eyes. Some viewed her with a derisive and condescending look, others with anger at their treatment earlier. She didn't know when her hands had moved to cover her body.

"I- I'm sorry." Sylvia forced out. "I shouldn't have asked anybody else to strip."

"Not like that!" Elizabeth shook her head. "Stop covering yourself up, hands behind your head!"

There was something in her tone of voice that made Sylvia respond more obediently. It was the tone of a natural commander - perhaps why so many people were always willing to go along with whatever she said. Elizabeth clutched the bag she had in her hand, her fingers tracing the outline of something obscured by the waterproof bag.

"I'm very sorry." Sylvia said, her arms in the air. She could feel her breasts sagging beneath her, the bandages she'd put on her nipples tugging on the skin. The gazes of the crowd were all on her body, which still had the red marks where these players had been assaulting her before.

"I should not have made my team take their shirts off."

"For trying to distract us!" A student yelled.

"I'm sorry for trying to distract you during the game." Sylvia meekly said.

"And for being a slut!" A girl's voice added.

"I'm sorry for being a slut." She shuddered.

"Well?" Elizabeth stepped forwards. "Has she learned her lesson, or do you think there's more punishment in store?"

The crowd of onlookers let out an angry roar. They were whooping derisively and pointing fingers at her as though she were accused of witchcraft in old America. Her eyes grew wide as she noticed Elizabeth pulling something out of her bag, a blue foam paddle board used to help teach people how to swim.

"Wait a minute." Sylvia put her hands down, trying to plead with the other girl. "What is that for?"

"Turn around." Elizabeth said.

"Listen, I already said I was sorry." Sylvia clutched her fists at her side. "I mean, I was naked that whole game! It's not like having your breasts out is that bad in comparison! And it's not even unusual for guys to take their shirts off, so why are-"

"Turn. Around." Elizabeth said, more firmly.

Sylvia looked at Elizabeth, then at the fomenting crowd, then back to Elizabeth. She didn't think she had a choice. It was clear these people were willing to be rough with her already - what they might do if they'd escaped the confines of a friendly gym-class game she didn't want to know.

Sylvia turned around.

"Stick your butt out." Elizabeth placed a hand on Sylvia's inner thigh, tugging her hips up into the air and forcing her head down. "And grab on to that handrail."

Sylvia assumed the position, shutting her eyes tightly as she heard mumbling from the crowd behind her.

"Nice view."

"See that hand print? That was me."

"So she shaves some of it."

Then, the onlookers went silent - a terrifying noise to hear as she braced for what would happen next. Sylvia had an idea of what it might be, but was praying that it wouldn't be so bad.

-SMACK-

She was only barely able to muffle the sounds coming out of her mouth as the foam pad slammed against her exposed buttocks. Her cheeks clenched, knees buckling inward at the sensation - but Sylvia managed to stay upright. The sound was loud, making the impact seem harder than it truly was, but that's not to downplay the amount of force that was behind the blow

123456...9