The Wrong Answer

Story Info
I should of never answered the home phone.
2.5k words
3.57
7.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the last couple of hours my home phone has done nothing, but rung off the hook. Its not possible for it to be ringing, no one has this number. Not even my parents, best friend or work. Maybe, I should answer it, since it started ringing around eight this evening.

It was part of a bundle deal, when I got my internet and cell phone. I told the young woman ( I say young, she was probably my age or a year or two younger than me). That I had no reason to have a home phone, I'm hardly ever there. After she convinced me, that I would at least save fifty dollars on my bill. Which it would bring my total bill each month to fifty-five dollars each month. That was including taxes and everything, I was shocked.

There was no way, I was taking that bait, but I did. For over the past year and a half it has been right at fifty-five dollars I even went and bought this little cute shell phone ( hahaha get it Shell Phone!). Just because i have a home phone and I needed something. For the past year and a half it hasn't ever rong, not even a peep out of it.

To be honest about it I could not even tell you the number to it, even if I wanted too. Than it happened, the home phone rong and freaked me the fuck out.

There is no way in hell I was going to answer it.

What if someone has the wrong number and is in some kind of trouble or needs help? If I don't answer it, something bad could happen to them. As I finally convinced myself to answer it.

The phone stopped ringing and didn't ring for the rest of the night.

Nor did it ring the next night or the night after that. I have to admit that I did worry about the peron or persons on the other end of the line. There wasn't anything I could do about it now. The phone was starting to be a distance memory. It hasn't rung at all in almost a month now.

Friday evening has came around, it was around six pm and I was getting ready to sit on my patio, when the home phone rung. It scared the shit out of me! I ran over to it, picked it up " Hello?" I said almost to excited. There was nothing, no breathing, no background noise, no nothing. I was about to hang up when they spoke " Fran? Fran Logston?" The woman asked on the other end.

My name is no where near that name. " I'm sorry ma'am, you must of dial the wrong number. There is no one that lives here, by that name." I was about ready to hang up when she said " I know,". Than hung up on me, i was really creeped out, I'm not for sure if this was a joke or what. I decided against sitting on my patio, I went around making sure all the windows and doors where locked. As again same as last time, the phone didn't ring again. Nor did it not ring for the next month. This time I didn't push it all the way back to the back of my mind. The phone never rong again after that.

Going on about the third month after the creepy calll. I had to stay a few hours after at the office. It was already dark and I hated being out after dark. Not only was it dark it was storming like crazy, thats just my luck. I still had about a twenty minute drive home. This just made me sigh, and head towards my vehicle. I'm parked farther back then usual. Lighting struck and lite up the whole parking lot right before I got to my vehicle. Yeah, wasn't a single sole in the parking lot, but me.

The rain ease up on the ride home, I live in a duplex. Over the last six months, I haven't had any neighbors. The time i pulled into my side of the driveway, it was pouring down rain again.i look like a drowned rat, I've got goosebumps all over my body, shaking dreading getting out in the pouring ass rain. You know overall, i decided to wear freaking heels today. Yeah, i know I'm an idiot sometimes

A light in the empty duplex next store just turned on. That is very strange and kinda creepy at that. That duplex has been empty for the last six months and there is no over head lights in any room. I put my brave face on and opened the car door. I step in a big ass puddle as soon as I step out. Great could it get any worse, and that i had to ask. Because the next step I took I broke my heel and landed face first in another freaking puddle. I just sit there for a few moments, laughing. I aaked for it, I held everything back so i wouldn't start crying. I get up and head to my door relieved that nothing else has happened.

It's quite cold when I enter my duplex, and I strip right there. Because I didn't wanna drag mud and God knows whatever else through my home. I'm freezing right now, I head to the kitchen to throw the shoes away and grab a small bag and put these wet clothes in. I'll do them later, right now all I want is a nice hot steamy shower.

I'm five foot six inches, I'm not athletic nor am lazy, by far. i do have some meat on my bones, my stomach has a small pooch, I like it. My hair is half way down my back and its strawberry blonde. With blue eyes nice size breasts, like a Thirty-six D and I don't have much of a butt at all.

I know, you are not supposed to shower in a thunderstorm, I have no choice in the matter. As soon as I got out there was a big boom and my power went out.That is just great I thought, oh well I'll just go to bed. Laying there listening to the rain hit my rooftop. It would be a very lovely night to watdh porn ( on my phone of course), get my toys out and masturbate..

I get up out of bed and go to my boxes in the closet. You can say what you want, but i have to dress up to do it. The first box i get out has my sexy bra, panties and thigh highs in them. I can't see what color I grab, but it doesn't matter. No one is going to see me anyways. Moving on to my next box, it has my collar, wirst and ankle straps blind fold, gag ( couple different types of them), my leash and locks for everything..

Now i did say two boxes, that was in the closet. I do have one more and it under my bed. I know, real good hiding spot for that.

I put my bra and panties on, then my thigh highs. My wrist cuffs, ankles was next my collar and leash to follow. What I pull out of the toy boxes always gets me excited. My nipple clamps with weights on them, ( them are one of the last things i put on ) I went a held and pulled my tits out so my nipples would start to get hard., my lube and a small butt plug ( I can only handle a small one) I do have bigger ones, I worked the plug in my ass, it took a moment, but i did it. A clamp for my clit, it was pretty painful at first. Next was my ball gag, it was almost to big for my mouth.Now my nipple clamps, with everything in place. I was really starting to get turned on. Ive gotta find a hook for my leash, theres one in the hallway. that sticks out of the wall I'll just hook to that.. I locked my ankles together, reached around and turned on the butt plug, it was vibrating on a low settings. I had a hard time getting the leash up on the hook but i finally did it. Put the blindfold over my eyes and locked my hands behind my back. Fuck!! Shit, damn it! I left the keys on the bed!

I tried pulling the leash with my neck and i couldn't even budge it. How am i supposed to get out of this? I can't get out of this, no one is going to come looking for me, since its a Friday night and i don't have any plans for this weekend. Noone is going to come looking for me until Tuesday, Monday is a holiday.

i can't be found like this by my friends or parents. This ain't fun anymore, when i get outnof here, I'll never masturbate again like this.

*********************************************************

When she came in my work, to get Internet and phone, I knew right then that I would have her, I will own her. It was just a matter if when and how, I sold her the vundle deal, I am the one who called her, I am the one who is going to train her. I'm pretty good at convention people of giving ne what I want I convinced her landlord that I was her sister and I'm going to surprise her that im in town. She gave me a key to her townhouse, I swear people will believe anything.

Its storming the night i decided that she's going home with me. I waited until a big lighting cracked against the sky and turned off her power. I've been in her home many of times, just to learn the lay out of it It should be a sleep in her bed. I waited until the thunder went off again and used mt key to get in. I turned on a very small flashlight to use for a second. Holy fuck! I can't believe how easy she made it for me. There she stood Ankles bonded together also her wrist, gaged collared and hooked I wanted to go in and rub her, but I decided to wait on that.

I decided to turn her power back on and then go in. I knocked ondoor, I heard muffle sounds, I can't help but giggle this is to easy.

" I'm sorry, my car broke down and your hoyse is the only one with lights on." i lied. I opened the door again. She looks so good squirming around trying to get out. She doesn't know, that I'm n here already I'm enjoying the view. How easy she made this for me. Before i let ger know that i am in here, I want different things on her nipple clamps. Ill just add to them, I slid past her, she almost bumped into me. I went in her bed room, what a stupid bitch, i mummeled.

On her bed was a box of toys and the keys to the locks. That is to funny, she left them there. Just for me to find. I want to add bells to her clamps. Since she ain't going to be able to speak for awhile, I beed to know where she is at, if i decide to let her roam. I seriously doubt that I will. She dies have bells, two for each nipple and 2 for clit Its time to let her know that I am here and her freedom is no longer. Before i do I've gotta a cage for her, in my car. I ran out to get it.

*********************************************************

I thought I heard my frint door open, there is no way. I locked it up before I got in the shower. Its gotta be my imagination playing tricks on me. Its the thunder and lightning that comes with this storm. I should of went to sleep, instead of trying to masturbate. I'll know better next time, I'll cuff my hands in front. That was my front door, someone is in my house and I'm in my bondage gear. I started to jump up and down and scream in my ball gag. Thats when I heard a voice " I see you like that, I like the way you look. I think I'm just going to keep you this way."

I shock my head no, " You are not in a situation that you have any say in this." The woman said to me. " I want to look at your backside. Now turn around." I muffled in my gag " No, no, no!" That is when I felt her smack me right a cross the face and said " I will, not stand for you to disobey me. I will not repear myself, if anytime I find myself having to repeat myself to you. You will not like the outcome of it. Do you understand me?" I felt anger coming from within, i slowy turned around. " Bend over and let me see your ass." The woman said to me.

I was so embarrassed knowing that I have a plug that in my ass. I bent over and I heard her gasp. " I had no ideal, that you like things in your ass. Your a slut." She said. I felt her pull on my plug. " Lets turn it up more, what you think? Then I want you to stand up and turn back around." ⁵ said as she turned up the plug all the way up. I never had it all the way up li+ke this before and she smacked my ass. I stand up and turn around as I was told to do.

I feel her bouncing the weights that is hanging of my nipple clamps. " Just a few more things to add to your collection." She said as I feel her adding more weight to my nipples ( or at least I thought that was the case.) That is when she flicked my nipples, I moan in pain and i hear the jinle of bells. I was so hummited. Thats when i feel her do the one on my clit too. " Now make them jingle, let me hear those bells go off." She says. I was so embarrassed I couldn't move. I hear her sigh and I started bouncing.

" You learn fast, very good. Now continue to make them jingle. I'm tired, I need you to put me to sleep with the sounds of the bells. Its hard work trying to train someone. Now don't you go anywhere and we will see in the morning. If you get to be released." She said.

i was shaking my head no and yelling in the ball gag. I didn't want to be left like this, I want her to let me go. I've peed all over myself, not just once, but twice. I did doze off a couple of times and I was thinking this was all a dream. When I opened my eyes I still seen darkness and I couldn't move my arms or legs. I could smell that some one was cooking and I'm starving.