The Wyrm's Curse Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gah, woop! Oof!" A beat later, Kira came hurtling over the counter to land sprawling across the deck and Kara's legs.

With a groan, the girl sat up. She shook her head, spraying droplets, before pushing hair out of her face. When she turned to check on Kara, the half-elf wore a contagious grin.

Checking around, the two found that while there was a thin layer of water on the floor, there were also several thick mats of woven reeds spread around. Pushing these together, they were able to make a sort of mattress which, while not tremendously comfortable, did keep them up out of the wet.

While Kira finished shifting the mats and set a random pot under a dripping leak in the roof, Kara dug her cup out of her pack and filled it from the hogshead of beer left on the bar. After a swallow, she handed the cup off. Kira happily chugged down the warm beer, but lowered the cup with a curious 'hm?' when Kara pulled the bow knots out of the ropes tying the blanket about her.

Catching the blanket as the weight of water it had accumulated pulled it down Kira's body, Kara tossed it over a stool standing near the back wall of the shack. Ignoring the girl's questioning gaze, she unfastened her own cloak and swirled it out from her clothed and mostly dry shoulders to drape it over the girl's pale, wet ones. Moving close, ignoring also the part of herself that hesitated to cover the the girl's soft, lovely curves.

After pulling the cloak together over the girl's collarbones and fastening it there with her cloakpin, Kara let her hands slide down, inadvertently grazing her knuckles over Kira's quite perky nipples. The girl's back straightened, and she glanced down at Kara's hands. Looking back up to meet Kara's eyes, she darted the tip of her tongue out over her lips before affecting a sort of pout, almost as if inviting a kiss. In doing so, wiggled her nose, causing a slight movement of the little silver ring in her septum.

Kara spent a few moments lost in big green eyes. Then her attention strayed to the slightly upturned nose, and the little silver ring. She raised a finger to gently prod the girl's nose just as Kira herself had earlier done.

"Kira." she spoke the girl's name just loud enough to be heard through the noise of the rain.

"Mm?" Kira's lips had shifted in the suggestion of a smile, but her eyes and the cadence of her breathing spoke of things beyond mere amusement.

Kara let her fingertip drift down, lightly brushing the cool silver of the ring before coming to rest against those inviting lips.

Still watching Kara's face, the Westerling girl pressed a gentle kiss to the digit. Then she parted her lips and took the tip between her teeth. Slowly, deliberately, she bit down.

Kara stared, spellbound. She had been planning to wait. Let things lie for the time being and see how relations with the girl developed tomorrow. But now...

Her mind was brought back into focus and some of the dreaminess of the moment dispelled as pain in her finger began to register.

"Ah. Ow, ow, hey stop-" Kara laughed, shaking her hand ineffectually before finally yanking her finger free.

Still smiling mischievously, the girl caught hold of Kara's hand in her own. She pulled it back to her face, but this time nuzzled her face into it. Kissing, sucking, and gently biting, she moved from Kara's palm to her wrist and the inside of her forearm.

When Kara felt the girl's hot mouth sucking at the inside of her elbow, she took things into her own hands - by taking the girls face in her hands, tipping her own head down, and pressing into a kiss.

"Uhm? Mmm." Kira closed her eyes and murmured lustily as the half-elf's tongue parted her lips.

As they kissed with slow, smoldering intensity, the Westerling girl reached out and blindly groped about for the buckles of Kara's knife rig. When she had worked them loose, she moved down to the thick belt from which hung the blades of hardened leather that served Kara as a sort of armor skirt. When skirt and belt finally dropped to the floor, Kira slowly pulled away from the kiss, taking Kara's hands in her own. Shifting to sink down against the seabag, she pulled the half elf down with her.

In settling back, Kira intentionally let the cloak slip back from her body. Kara sank to straddle the girl's lap, eyes tracking hungrily down and back up her body.

"Scian Cluasan." Kira smiled fondly, reaching up to slide her fingers into Kara's hair, tracing the outer edges of the half elf's ears with her thumbs. She giggled when Kara reacted with a little shiver.

"Mm, gently, little mochyn." Kara cautioned, eyes closing as the girl tweaked the tips of her ears.

"Kira," the girl corrected in her own tongue, "Now come here. Stop talking and do something good with that mouth."

Kara opened her eyes and raised her eyebrows when Kira took hold of her lower lip between the thumb and forefinger of one hand. Moving the other to the back of Kara's head, the girl gently pulled the half elf closer to her bosom. As she arched her back slightly, Kara caught on.

With a faint snort of amusement, she quite willingly opened her mouth and sealed it over one reddened nipple. While she sucked and swirled saliva over the sensitive flesh with her tongue, Kara moved her hands over soft, full thighs and up along the girl's sides. She gently nipped with her front teeth. Gratified and aroused when Kira emitted an unself-conscious moan, Kara slid her hands further around to caress the girl's back and applied herself more aggressively.

Caught up in her pleasure, Kira moved her hands this way and that on Kara's head, threading her fingers through the half elf's hair. She was making a chaotic mess of Kara's locks, but neither woman noticed.

Finally Kara drew back, sucking so that her lips left Kira's tit with a wet pop. Leaning back, she favored the girl with a glistening smile while shedding her already unbuckled knife rig and laying it aside. With that out of the way, she brought her attentions to bare on the girl's other breast, which met with a fresh moan of approval.

At the same time Kira was returning her hands to Kara's disheveled hair, the half elf slipped her right hand down between the girl's thighs. Moving past the coarse hair of her mound, Kara's middle finger smeared beaded droplets of liquid lust as it brushed along the seam of Kira's tender sex. Drawing her hand back, then sliding it forth again, she curled her middle finger up between slick folds to press at Kira's opening, rolling the pads of her hand side to side over the tiny bud of her clit while she was at it. This met with a more drastic reaction.

Kira's hips jerked and she gave a tight, heavily accented cry of 'fuck!' in the Northern trade tongue.

She also unintentionally squeezed tight two little handholds - Kara's ears.

Kara had been expecting it to happen earlier. With this mix of pain and pleasure suddenly and drastically ramping up her arousal, her transformation happened all at once. With a great surge of pleasure and release, her 'extra' bits grew in.

A moment later, regaining some measure of awareness beyond those sensations, she realized she had loosed a loud, guttural groan.

Another moment and the girl asked something, sounding curious and concerned. Then a brief exclamation, followed by something apologetic. The pressure on Kara's ears ceased.

Kara almost laughed. The girl thought it was just her careless handling of Kara's ears that had brought on the crude vocalization.

"Don't fret, lass. It wasn't that bad. You can make it up to me if you like - by not changin' your mind when you see what I've got to show you." she put on her reassuring tone again.

Kira listened, took in Kara's tone, and shrugged amiably when the half elf finished speaking. Pulling Kara to her, the girl planted a gentle kiss on one ear and then the other. Kara was a little surprised, after how stoic and prickly the girl had been when they met, but was glad to accept the gesture.

Withdrawing her hand from over the girl's mound, Kara began to stand.

"Let's make this a good show at least, hmm? Close your eyes now." Kara pointed at her own eyes and closed them for a moment, then reached out to trail the fingers of one hand down over the girl's face.

When she was sure Kira had understood and was keeping her eyes closed, Kara straightened up. She pulled her blouse off and stuffed it on a still dry shelf under the bar. Feeling a fine mist of cool moisture kicked up from the driving rain and blown in on the wind, she paused to look out over the bar. The afternoon would be wearing into evening by now, but it was hard to tell with the heavy rain and dark clouds. Still, it wasn't night yet, and the light was dim, but enough to see by.

Anyway, just as well the girl saw first hand and plainly, so that she didn't discover Kara's secret in the dark where it would be that much harder to explain. Balancing first on one foot and then the other, she pulled her boots off and set them aside. Lastly she worked her tights off and stuffed them into one of her boots.

Standing fully stripped, Kara looked down her own body. She cupped her breasts, ran her hands down over her midriff, moved one down around her cock to graze the peachfuzz covered surface of her balls. Shifting her eyes to the dutifully waiting Kira, she unthinkingly reached up to try to smooth her hair back, then felt silly when she realized what she was doing. Deciding to just put forth a confident air and let her assets speak for themselves, she pur her hands on her hips and cleared her throat loudly.

For her part, Kira was mourning the fact that she could make a sarcastic comment about falling asleep, but her sexy, knife-eared liberator wouldn't understand a word of it. She settled for muttering.

"Took long enough. Did you go and buy me some clothes?"

She opened her eyes. As tended to happen when people first encountered Kara's secret unveiled, a vast array of partially realized expressions flitted across the viewer's face. Kira's brow furrowed, lips parted in a frown of confusion. Then her eyes widened, began shifting over Kara's body, trying to make sense of what they were seeing. She emitted a vague questioning sound, beginning to take on a look of mixed wonder and suspicion.

Finally she looked up to meet Kara's eyes.

"Banache? She asked, sliding a hand down to her own mound while fixing Kara with an oddly concerned look.

Making the obvious guess, Kara nodded slowly. Leaning back and widening her stance, she carefully pulled her sack up, causing her rigid shaft to bounce and tip to the left. The girl shifted forward, steadying herself with a hand on one of Kara's thighs.

"Ahh. Hyfryd mae'n." Kira appreciated a close view of Kara's nether lips.

Kara wasn't sure how that would translate, but it sounded like the girl was pleased. If there had been any doubt, it would have been banished when Kira pressed her mouth to Kara's sex. She lapped once along her damp slit, then sucked at the delicate, slippery inner lips of Kara's pussy.

The half elf drew a surprised, shuddering breath. Feeling the girl again applying her tongue, Kara let her balls slip free of her hand. As if expecting this, Kira slowly leaned back, dragging her tongue up from slippery mound to lick and suck at Kara's sac.

Tipping her head back, Kara lazily shifted her gaze to look out at the rain again. It crossed her mind that it would be a real shame if the weather cleared up and this tryst were interrupted by the return of locals and Northmen. Under the circumstances, she couldn't muster any real concern, and the thought fled her mind altogether as Kira rose on her knees and ran her little tongue up the underside of her shaft.

Caught up in the smell and feel and taste of two sexes in one crotch, the girl tipped her head to one side and opened her mouth wide. Mindful not to actually pinch or bite down, she carefully took the width of Kara's shaft between her teeth. She felt a vague tenseness move through the half elf's body, and saw her head tip down. Kira expected some sort of incomprehensible reprimand or threat, but Kara simply gave her a look that combined a smirk with wide eyes and raised brow - conveying a definite, if unspoken, warning.

With a giggle, the girl relinquished her hold, then returned her mouth, this time all moist tongue and soft lips, to Kara's cock. Working her way up, she gave it a downward stroke with one hand and pressed her mouth over the frenulum, just beneath the cleft under the glans, and sucked hard. She paused, enjoying listening to Kara's groans of pleasure and feeling her straining cock twitch, before sucking again. She repeated this a few more times, meanwhile moving one hand to tease her fingertips over Kara's balls.

From there, she wrapped a hand around the shaft and angled it down to take the swollen head into her mouth. Bobbing up and down, she mimicked the motion with her hand. She gripped just a bit more tightly and stroked just a bit more forcefully than Kara probably would have herself, but not so much that it was really painful. Not enough to distract from the pleasure.

And then Kara was abruptly pulling back from the exquisite attention, putting a hand to the girl's head.

"Wait, wait, Kira..." she shuddered, cock throbbing, and after a moment actually felt her balls slowly drop back down into her sac from where they had begun to draw up.

The girl looked up uncertainly, wondering if something was wrong.

"Sorry lass. All's well, I just, well, I didn't want to..." Kara reassured her, quickly reminding herself of the pointlessness of explaining.

Kira smiled, said something that sounded suggestive, and turned about. Kneeling, she lowered her head to look back over a shoulder while lifting her pale round backside and giving it a wiggle for Kara's benefit.

"Oh. Mm... not shy are you?" Kara eyed the soft globes of the girl's buttocks.

The girl rolled her ass back a bit more and spread her legs wider to better display her dripping snatch. Reaching back and under along her body, she slid her fingers between her lips and spread them.

"Fuck." she suggested happily, again using the Northern trade tongue.

"Heh. Mmf." Kara admired the show. "Definitely not your first time. Like it from behind, huh?"

Feeling she had adequately come back from the edge, she stepped up close and lowered herself in a squat. Indulging herself, she spread her hands over the girl's ass cheeks and kneaded the soft flesh roughly. Her mischievous side again awakened by the horny little Westerling's shameless grin, Kara placed her cock so that the head pressed at the girl's opening.

Balancing herself with her hips ready, she spread the girl's cheeks wide, released them, and immediately brought her right hand across. The slap landed with a ringing crack and satisfying sting. Even as Kira began to cry out in surprise, Kara gripped the girls opposite hip in her other hand and thrust forward, spearing her ready cock deep into the girl's wet, gripping honey-hole.

Kira's voice rose in a loud, lusty cry, but Kara didn't wait to savor the reaction. Rocking back as the girl shifted forward, she thrust again. Just as the girl was settling back, Kara drove into her, sinking almost balls deep. A grunt of pleasure was forced from Kara as the girl's hot inner walls gripped her.

Setting up a slowly increasing rhythm, she shifted her handholds to gain better leverage. Leaning over the girl's back and glancing below, past her own bouncing breasts, her eyes fell on the scarlet hand print she had left on Kira's ass, just visible in the dying light. Finding the sight surprisingly arousing, she ratcheted up her pace, shortening her backstroke and pounding in to the hilt.

Gasping out encouragement and cries of pleasure all the while, Kira's cries soon reached a crescendo. Sopping, silken insides clamping and spasming around Kara's pistoning rod, the little brunette lost all control. Her eyes rolled back as orgasm blanked her mind.

Hot fluids gushed and squelched out around Kara's member as she pumped faster and harder than ever. Feeling the girl shuddering, almost limp beneath her, with juices splattering between them and running down over Kara's balls to her own slit, she crashed over the edge herself.

"Oh, f-huck, fuck-" she gasped with eyes closed, face locked into the strangely stressed but sublime expression of intense orgasm.

Bucking roughly and intently as she was, the first few blasts of seed exploded deep into Kira's depths before Kara even began to break rhythm. Light headed, with the blossoming, blanking pleasure pulsing in her head with each hitch of her hips and surge of salty semen, she gradually curled closer until she settled against the girl's back.

For several long seconds, both women remained as they were. On the outside they were still but for quiet, dreamy moans and heavy breathing. Inside, they still tensed intermittently, sometimes one in response to the other. Though nothing to compare to the messes made during some of her previous encounters, Kara's release had produced enough that a single thick trail of her seed ran down over her balls to dribble onto the mat beneath.

Slowly, Kara rolled her hips back, anticipating the flow of mixed fluids which thankfully mostly seeped down through the woven reeds beneath them. Moving languidly, she shifted herself over off of the girl to settle on her side. With a faint groan, Kira unfolded her legs to lay flat. As her thighs came together there was the audible sticky squishing sound.

Kara couldn't help a childish snort of laughter. The girl gave her a look, then giggled herself. Shifting onto her side, she pulled and nudged Kara until the half elf lay on her back, then moved to lay half atop her. Kara glanced about to find her cloak and the two spread it over themselves.

Putting a hand to Kara's cheek, the Westerling girl claimed a brief, tender kiss before settling her head on the half-elf's chest.

"Nos da, Scian-Cluasan." the girl whispered.

Feeling her magical bits do their disappearing trick, Kara settled, deeply relaxed.

"Goodnight, Kira." she murmured.

Cuddled up beneath the cloak, warm in their afterglow, with the misty wind howling all around, the two fell deeply into sleep.