All Comments on 'The Xerces Club Ch. 04'

by missmixalot

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stunning

Wow, what an amazing journey in such a short time. Is the author vicariously experiencing the same excitement as her heroin?

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingover 7 years ago
Moving along nicely.

Thank you. I'm greatly enjoying this. Clare's account of both her actions and, more importantly, her feelings is exciting. The pace is just right. I, like Clare, am left in a state of aroused anticipation. I eagerly await further disclosures. I wouldn't mind if each episode were slightly longer but you have avoided repetition, so well done there too. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Job

How do I get a job at the club, I would love to have worked there when I was Clara's age. I'd enjoy it today too. I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfectly arousing

I am thoroughly enjoying your series. It speaks to my secret exhibitionist. I am looking forward to finding out what happens next in further installments. Keep up the excellent work!

10towers10towersover 7 years ago
It gets more exciting each chapter

It has been a while since chapter 04 was posted, and I couldn't remember the title or author's name. After a few Google searches I finally found you story again. Hopefully Ch. 05 will follow soon. Your writing is top notch.

timm10827timm10827over 7 years ago

This is the most erotic story I've read to date. Very well written. I waited until I'd read all the chapters before rating & commenting. Superior work. I can't wait to see how Ch. 5 & more develop. Shame there is no 6th star.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Wonderful

I do hope you continue this series. It's very erotic and exciting. Lucky Clare to have got such a job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well?

Are you going to finish or not.

Ninepin4uNinepin4uover 6 years ago
More

It was a great storey from start to end, but I hope there is more to cum.

DMBFFFDMBFFFalmost 6 years ago
Thank you for your (character's) nudity also including keeping the feet bare.

;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter #5 of Xerces club

Number 4 was starting to get very interesting. But it ended way to soon.

More would be very good. Like other stories of this kind, the main

character is just beginning to like her job. She is actually liking

being naked all the time. More adventures into her new love of

being naked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
excellent story

More please

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 4 years ago
Eager for ch 5

Very well told tale! I'm looking forward to subsequent chapters, please fo continue!

SweetAriesQueenSweetAriesQueenover 3 years ago
How rude

Telling her to not orgasm? Would that not be a great display or just a power move? Either way made me sooo wet! Even Rob saw? Wouldn't mind taking a dark walk through the secluded grounds with him!

HarryjansenHarryjansenover 3 years ago
One of the very best…

I enjoyed this story a lot. Too bad missmixalot never wrote part #5 a.s.o.

I just finished reading all four parts of The Xerces (Xerxes?) club for I think the fourth time. Each time I liked it better.

It is great that the main character is commanded to do things by the gentlemen but still acts on her own free will. She is humiliated, but she chooses to be and takes a pride in it. She is objectified, but at the same time, she uses the gentlemen. For the money, sure, but also for her own pleasure.

Great story. Thank you missmixalot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh, great. Another unfinished story. Too many of these on this site.

VcgenoVcgenoover 1 year ago

It is a shame that the author stoped writing chapters. This story could have gone to some wonderful places.

stevesthenamestevesthename7 months ago

This was great, and really feels like it could go all sorts of interesting places. I'm longing to know what will happen with Rob, and intrigued about the niece - will she visit, what will happen? Please write more @Missmixalot - this is great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermissmixalot@missmixalot
107 Followers
Currently single but had a longstanding CMNF relationship with a man 15 years my senior. My writings are based partially on my feelings and love of the dynamics on CMNF. I hope you enjoy my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES