The Year End Review Pt. 02

Story Info
The bitter boss has second's of Shannon.
3k words
4.49
8.9k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonstevens
jonstevens
110 Followers

Shannon skipped going to Ashley and Barri's happy hour and drove home. Sitting in traffic, Shannon felt the cum on her ass sticking to her sweater dress. Shannon was lost in thought as to what happened over the last couple of hours. Her boss, who she trusted and loved working for showed her a side of him she had never seen, figuratively and literally. She felt betrayed. Why did he turn on her? Why did he black mail her? Why did she not put up much of a protest? Most importantly, why could she not stop thinking about his cock and how good of a fuck it was?

As Shannon pulled into her garage, she noticed something on her face as she glanced at herself in her rearview mirror. Under her eye was a small amount of dry cum. She missed some when she wiped her face down. Worried she may have missed more, Shannon concocted a lie to tell her husband when she came into the house. Instead of normally coming in, greeting her family, and cooking dinner, Shannon lied and said the heat was too high at the office all day and she had been sweating all day in her sweater dress. She said she was going to take a fast shower and then cook dinner. Ben, her husband, was sitting with their two daughters, 12 and 10, so Shannon was confident he would not follow her and try to join her in the shower as he had early this morning when she woke up. Shannon scrubbed her entire body and focused extra time washing her ass and pussy. She wanted to make sure there was no cum left on her body from Jon.

After a hot shower, Shannon threw her red hair in a ponytail, put on some comfy sweatpants and a hoodie. She cooked a quick dinner for her family and for a while forgot about what happened at work as she was a mom to her kids and enjoyed her home life. She did notice her pussy felt sore. She had been stretched and while felt it, she also was excited thinking about how full she had felt.

As she climbed into bed, she knew Ben was going to want to play. Ever since he had lost his job, she had made sure to never turn him down to ensure he kept his confidence. She remembered Jon's warning not to fuck him or else he'd send the video of her fucking Jon to Ben. Shannon felt sure, Jon would know if she fucked her husband even if she could not figure out how. So as Ben started to kiss Shannon, she quickly slid down his body and took her husband's cock in her mouth. The same mouth that sucked off Jon's thick monster cock was now wrapped around her husband's shaft. Shannon could easily deep throat Ben and did so as she gave him an aggressive blowjob. She wanted to make sure he was too tired to want more, or worse go down on her. As Shannon felt his shaft fuck her mouth with each bob of her head, she could not help but let her mind wander and think about the thick dick she had earlier that day. Jon's cock was enormous and stretched her mouth wide. She could feel the thick head hit her throat as her hand had plenty of shaft to stroke.

Shannon quickly snapped out of her mind and refocused her attention on her husband who loved her, and she serviced him like a good wife should. It was not long before he grunted and shot his load into her mouth. Shannon savored her husbands seed, and gladly swallowed his load. Shannon made sure to suck hard on Ben's soft head, knowing how sensitive he was and knowing when she did that, he usually could not go another round. Within 15 minutes, Ben was asleep, and Shannon was left to her thoughts. Not thinking of her guilt, or her family, but of how much she wanted to feel Jon's big cock again. Shannon did not sleep much that night but when she finally drifted off, she had quietly made herself cum, both times thinking of Jon's fucking her from behind and spanking her ass.

Shannon was 45 minutes late to work and entered the small conference room where she met daily with Jon and the rest of his team, her peers. The meeting went no different than any other day. In fact, the entire day went no differently than any other day. Jon acted no differently around Shannon than any other day. Having routine check ins with her, IMing her for her assistance, and two touch points out on the floor. You never would have known that nearly 24 hours earlier, he had convinced Shannon if she did not satisfy him, she would not get her bonus.

Shannon was on late coverage for the day and stopped by Jon's office as she was the last to leave for the day and handed him a daily report. As Jon thanked her and said good night, Jon stopped her and told her they needed to talk. Shannon protested and said she had to leave, until Jon stated, "Oh no, I think you need to stay."

"What did I text you not to do when you got home?" Jon asked.

Shannon looked at her feet and said nothing. Wondering how Jon was able to change his attitude towards her so easily. "Well? What did I text you not to do, Shannon?" Jon asked her again.

Shannon stuttered and final said, "You told me not to even think about fucking Ben."

"And what did you do?" Jon asked.

"I didn't fuck him," Shannon fired back.

"Do not ever raise your voice to me Shannon, is that understood?" Jon barked back,

Shannon quickly dropped her eyes and replied, "Yes sir."

"Now," Jon said. "I didn't ask you what you didn't do, I asked what you did do." Jon asked as he shut the door to his office.

Shannon knew there was no sense in lying. Jon knew her well and knew her body language. He clearly sensed something happened, so Shannon tried to deescalate the situation and tell the truth.

"I gave him a blow job," Shannon said, rather annoyed. "I didn't fuck him, just like you told me not to, but I did suck his cock."

Jon showed no emotion. He quickly struck a few keys on his keyboard and Shannon all of a sudden saw herself on his monitor. In a split screen, she saw Jon's cock fucking her from behind and on the other portion of the screen she saw her body profile. A video from the side, clearly shot with Jon's webcam, her dress pulled up, her ass exposed and clearly a video that matched together.

"Now, when I told you not to fuck him, I assumed you were smart enough to know that meant don't do anything sexual with him," Jon said. "Clearly, you are such a horny slut, you couldn't go more then 2-3 hours without a dick in your mouth."

Shannon said nothing. She was scared to. Everything she said or did was wrong and Jon was able to call her to task.

"I think have no choice but to text this video to Ben," Jon said.

Shannon protested, "We had a deal. I satisfy you one time and that is the end of it."

Jon chuckled. "Shannon, our deal had nothing to do with the video I have of you sucking my cock or fucking me. Our deal was, you satisfy me, and I give you the proper year end evaluation so you get the rating and money you earned. I honored our deal as did you. But I did send you a text telling you not to fuck your husband. While you may not have fucked him with your pussy, you sure did fuck him with your mouth."

Shannon was about to reply when Jon continued. "No one made you give me a blow job. You got on your knees by your own choice. You sucked me until I came on your sexy little face. No one made you bend over desk and allow me to stick my dick inside you. You chose to allow me to. You could have said no. You could have gone to HR. You could have stormed out of here and run home to Ben and told him what happened. But you didn't. Instead, you stayed. You used your sexy, albeit dirty lips to suck my dick and let me blast your face with cum. Then you got on your knees, licked my nuts, and let me fuck you from behind. You even backed your pussy up on my cock."

Shannon looked down at the ground because everything Jon said was true. She could have done so many other things, and instead she complied.

"So now you have a choice Shannon," Jon said firmly.

He used his finger to lift her chin, so she was looking up at him. "You can walk out of here right now. Go to HR, go to Ben, do what ever you want. Just know the video I sent you yesterday, as well as this one," Jon said pointing at the split screen that showed Shannon with his cock in her pussy from two angles. "Will go to Ben, your colleagues, and your parents. Or..."

"Or what?" Shannon asked.

"Or from this moment forward, until I say otherwise, your body and your sex, belongs to me." Jon grinned.

"What the fuck does that mean? My body and my sex belong to you? Do you hear what your saying Jon? Shannon argued.

"What did I say about raising your voice to me Shannon?" Jon glared.

She looked defeated and more quietly asked. "I...I'm sorry, but what does that mean?"

"Well, it is simple. Owning your body, means it belongs to me. You do not fuck Ben again without my permission. You do not blow him again without my permission. You do not even let him see you naked again without my permission." Jon explained.

"As for owning your sex, well if I want you to suck my cock, you get on your knees and suck my cock. If I want to fuck you, you stop what you are doing anytime and come give me your pussy to fuck." Jon grabbed her ass and continued, "And if I decided I want put my cock deep in your tight sweet ass, your ready and willing with lube to give it to me."

Shannon's felt sick. She betrayed her husband and her family for her job and money. Yet she never thought through the consequences. Now her boss, her mentor, her friend was blackmailing her with a tape that made her look guilty of an affair. It was her word against Jon's, plus his video.

Shannon, unable to make eye contact, thought of her family. She thought about quitting. She then realized, Jon still had the tape and then she had no job. "Alright," Shannon said. "I'll do what you want. However there needs to be a way out for me and with no future obligation."

Jon smiled. "Why don't you strip down to your bra and panties, and I will share the terms with you."

Shannon was still looking down as she started to undress. She was slightly embarrassed in that she had on a cream-colored bra and non-matching black panties. Without being asked, Shannon spun in circle, showing off her g-string which she knows he liked. Without being asked, as Shannon looked up at Jon, she unhooked her bra and slipped it off, giving Jon his first view of her bare breasts. Small but perky, Jon thought. Strawberry sized nipples.

"You have two weeks, Shannon. Two weeks to convince Kim to join us for one afternoon. You convince Kim to join us for a three-some and I will let you delete all files of you and I and you are free and clear. No other strings." Jon said as he unzipped his fly.

Shannon stepped forward and grabbed at Jon's pants button as she thought about Kim. Her best friend. She knows Jon was hot for her. She had seen him stare at her over the years. But Kim was married and was 7 months removed from having a child. Shannon dropped to her knees as she also remembered Kim complaining her husband has yet to fuck her since giving birth.

Jon felt Shannon's hand grip his cock as he looked down at her. Shannon made eye contact and shook his cock as she said, "Deal." Without being told, Shannon leaned in started to give Jon a very aggressive blow job. Within a minute his cock and swelled to full size and stretched her lips. Shannon was disgusted in that, right now, she hated Jon, but was excited because she loved his massive dick. Shannon's head moved back and forth and gradually got deeper on his shaft. Her right hand was around the base of his cock and she immediately used her left hand to massage his balls. "Jesus," Shannon thought to herself. "Even his balls are huge."

Jon pulled Shannon up to her feet and laid her on his desk. He pulled her g-string off and there was his prize, ass naked on his desk. Jon aimed his thick cock at Shannon's slit and in one motion pressed it inside her. Shannon moaned, louder than Jon expected and he felt her body surrender. Within 10 seconds she exploded into an orgasm. Jon used his hand to cover her mouth and for the next 30 minutes slammed his cock in and out of Shannon's pussy in multiple positions. He took her laying on his desk, pulled her on top of him, scooped her up by her ass and pressed her against the wall and others. Jon eventually placed Shannon on her back again and after her with orgasm, Jon was ready for his own release. Like the last time as he started to cum, he made sure to fire three shots into her womb before pulling his shaft out of her. Shannon readied herself for Jon to finish shooting his load on her chest and was surprise Jon grabbed her hand with his left hand and used his right hand to finish stroking his cock shooting the rest of his load on Shannon's hand, specifically her wedding band and engagement ring. Jon soaked her rings with his sticky cum.

Shannon could barely catch her breath as Jon rolled her over on his desk. She felt her feet barely hit the ground as Jon whacked her ass hard. As Shannon felt the sting on her ass cheek, she expected Jon to fuck her again. After all, he came twice yesterday. However, Shannon tensed up as she felt Jon's finger touch her asshole. Her small, tiny asshole was quickly covered in lube. "Jon I have never done anal," Shannon said.

Jon ignored her and continued to lube her up, making sure the inside of her was ready. Shannon tensed as his finger invaded her ass. She felt awkward and wanted to scream. The finger felt weird. She started to focus and take deep breaths. Shannon knew there was no reason to protest. Jon would convince her. "Tell me you want it in your ass slut," Jon commanded her. When she did not do as he said, he spanked her again.

Shannon relented, "Please, fuck me with your big cock."

Jon slapped Shannon's ass very hard, leaving a red mark on her cheek.

Jon wasted no time and pressed the head of his cock at Shannon's asshole. Over the next minute or two Jon very slowly pressed his cock into Shannon's lubed ass. He did want her to enjoy it and knew he had to be patient. He could feel Shannon's sphincter slowly giving way and eventually expanded, allowing his thick, hard cock to slide deep into her married ass. Jon took his time, moving very slowly, allowing Shannon to adjust. Eventually Jon felt Shannon moving herself on his cock. She was starting to use her ass to fuck him. Shannon slowly moved her left hand to her clit and looked over her right shoulder at Jon and said, "You can fuck it harder now sir." Shannon was surprised at herself, showing that respect to the man who was ruining her life and yet she was ok because she was turned on. Jon stamina, girth and control excited her.

Jon did increase his pace, but also did not want to destroy Shannon's ass. He fucked her ass for several minutes before Shannon convulsed into another orgasm. As Shannon came, Jon covered her mouth with his hand. She was getting louder. Shannon, more into fucking Jon then she had been, pulled herself off his cock and kneeled before him and engulfed his cock in her mouth. She somehow sensed if she offered to suck his cock right out of her ass it would endear her to him. She could not understand it, but suddenly wanted to please her boss. Shannon bobbed her head up and down his shaft, tasting her ass as she gobbled his cock. Sucking it like a woman possessed. Taking her right hand, Shannon placed it around the base of Jon's shaft so she could stroke the portion her mouth could not get. Her left hand rubbed his balls.

Jon could feel he was about to explode and grinned down at Shannon. As if a pornstar on command, Shannon with drew Jon's thick cock from her mouth leaned her head back and stuck her tongue out. Stroking his shaft, Shannon was ready for her reward and Jon delivered, firing eight long ropes of cum and several smaller shots all over her face and ginger red hair.

As Jon's cock stopped firing spunk on Shannon's face, she let go of it and felt his heavy shaft land on her face. Here she was, naked, covered in cum, ass stretched, pussy fucked and all she could think about was she wanted more. Shannon looked up at Jon. "You can fuck me anytime you want. My body belongs to you."

Jon, pleased with himself grinned and Shannon, knowing she was now his. "That's nice Shannon. I will enjoy you." Jon handed Shannon her panties and then started to dress when he looked at Shannon. "Now I want Kim's ass and your ass side by side."

jonstevens
jonstevens
110 Followers