All Comments on 'The Year of the Cat Ch. 19'

by Jugg_Head

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful, as always. Great, great storyline!!! I am so curious to read the next chapter, especially hope for the introduction of Janice‘s sister 😊😊😊👍👍👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of the few pieces I read for the story.

TopazThornTopazThornabout 3 years ago

Love your story, this chapter great and I am glad this was not the end . will be waiting for the next chapter.

TopazThornTopazThornabout 3 years ago

That was the chapter (is great) , don't know where the is went.

adtroupeadtroupeabout 3 years ago

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL OF THIS! The kickin' Bobby to the curb, the mom fuck, the reunion, and the sister intro!

JayDubbJayDubbabout 3 years ago

Man, that was a ride!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Chef’s kiss

That shit, is that goooooood shit. Story be bussin, character development schlaps, overall damn good job.

RRC2RRC2about 3 years ago

This chapter is the best, so far. I love Matt in Japan, the temples and such. And the plot moved so fast it left the suspension we all felt the first part of the story just standing there, laughing.

So good.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm so relieved it's working out - I'm over involved lol - great story man!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJugg_Head@Jugg_Head
I apologize for the delay in the next installment of The Year of the Cat. Just sending a quick note of reassurance that the next chapter is in full swing as well as several other stories (which admittedly has been aiding the delay). I appreciate everyone’s patience and kind fe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES