The Year of the Cat Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice and Linda traded a quick glance with each other. Janice hesitated, but Linda shrugged her shoulders. "Why not?" she smiled. "My treat!"

"Great!" Bobby exclaimed, then, turning to Janice. "Ready for that coffee?"

"You two are welcome to join me." Linda said. "There's a fresh pot brewing now."

"No. That's ok, Mom!" Janice replied quickly before Bobby could speak. "I was looking forward to some fresh air. Shall we?"

"See ya, Linda." said Bobby as he ambled after Janice through the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt stumbled, distractedly through the final walkthrough at the job site. He seemed listless, unconcerned about the job's outcome. Despite Matt's distraught apathy, the job was accepted and signed off as completed by a delighted client representative.

Crew members pondered among themselves what was wrong with their supervisor.

"Yo. I saw this on Discovery. He's about to pop." Reggie whispered to Paul. "He can't get his big titty fix here! He's like... goin' through withdrawals like a junky!" He shook his head in pity. "Ain't no way he can go home lookin' like that."

"Let's get him drunk and take his ass to that massage parlor in Tokyo!" Paul eagerly insisted.

Reggie nodded and clapped hands with Paul in agreement. "Yo! That's what I'm talkin' about!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"To a kick ass time in Japan!" three large glasses were raised. "Cheers!"

Matt turned his glass up to taste the mysterious purple elixir. "Damn! This is tasty! What is this again?"

"Chu-hi!" Paul shouted. He was on his second large mug already.

"This stuff'll sneak up on you! Careful, yo!" Reggie chuckled.

The bar the three men were crowded into was so small, standing patrons had to exit to let someone pass.

"Boss man!" Paul clutched Matt's arm. "We can't leave without a shot of Habu Sake!"

"Sure. Why not." Matt said. He had decided to stop trying Janice's number for a few hours. A melancholic haze hung over his mood. The alcohol buzz began to relieve the stinging heartache as he finished the large drink. "Where are we going, by the way?"

"We're takin' you to Tokyo! You've only seen old temples and shit here. You need your eyes open to NOW!"

Matt's eyes widened at the bartender, who was ladling three shots from a large glass jug containing, what appeared to be, a real, dead snake.

"We're drinking that?" Matt gulped.

"Yeah... and you better not throw up!"

Another cheers was made and the three turned up their shot glasses. Matt had never tasted a more bitter concoction.

Matt winced. "I need another Chu-Hi. That was awful!" His throat felt like it was on fire.

On the train to Tokyo, Matt's vision was blurred with intoxication. His head swam as the evening fell upon the endless city, sliding by in streaks.

He attempted to keep his composure, despite Reggie and Paul's boisterous laughter. He wasn't sure if the glares of disapproval around him were real or hallucinations brought on by the wild toxins dancing through his stream.

Finally, they exited the train at Shinjuku station, then on into the dizzying, hyper neon night, towards Kabukicho.

"We got a surprise for ya, boss man!" Paul said, stopping Matt from stumbling past an unassuming building's front door.

Reggie had his head ducked inside the door, speaking to someone. Matt saw him reach in his pocket and hand over a small stack of yen.

"What'ss happnin'?" Matt slurred.

"Yo, you're about to find out!" Reggie said, turning to Matt with a smile. "Haha! See ya in an hour!"

Matt felt himself being nudged through the front door.

Inside, a quiet, brightly lit lobby desk with an aged woman smiling at Matt, bowing and motioning for him to enter and remove his shoes.

Matt blinked in brief confusion, before instinctively following her instructions.

Once he had placed his shoes in the wooden rack, the woman led him down a minimally appointed hallway to a private room.

Inside, the room was dimly lit with red hues. A single bed stood in the center of the otherwise empty room. On one end of the bed, a face sized hole, lined with tissue paper.

"Undress, please. Naked. Lay down on stomach." the woman uttered, before slipping out of the room, leaving Matt alone.

Even in his drunken state, Matt knew he had to be in a massage parlor. His impaired conscience wrestled with itself whether he should or shouldn't walk out the door. "Even if this whole thing with Janice turns out to be a mistake... she still gave me permission..." his hazy mind calculated.

"Will I even be in the mood for this?" Matt thought. He sighed and clumsily began disrobing. Once his clothes were a pile on the floor, Matt positioned his naked body upon the bed, face down. He was resting, propped up on his elbows when a light knock was heard.

The door opened slightly and the beautiful, Japanese woman poked her head into the room. "Hello... ready?"

Matt nodded, silently with a nervous smile.

The door opened all the way, flooding the dark room with yellow light. Matt watched two curvy silhouettes saunter in and close the door behind them. As Matt's eyes readjusted to the low light, he was able to see the two women's bashful smiles. The each wore thin, thigh length silk robes with images of cherry blossoms printed upon them, one in red, one in white. Matt was delightedly taken aback by how the women filled the upper portions of their garments. He detected large soft motion, undulating beneath the folds of silk.

The sound of Asian flutes and plucked strings softly began playing from the small speaker on the table. Without a word, Matt was gently encouraged to place his arms at his side and his face through the padded hole in the bed. Once in place, he felt four soft hands begin gliding over his back and arms.

Matt involuntarily groaned in relaxed bliss when the four hands began applying massaging pressure on his muscles. One set of gentle hands spent several minutes working the knots out of the muscles in his back by applying circular pressure, the other set of hands massaged Matt's biceps and shoulders.

"Wow! I legit needed this!" Matt said to himself, feeling the relief blossoming from the women's precisely guided fingertips. Goosebumps prickled all over his sensitive skin in celebration of warm contact.

Occasionally, long swipes of the women's palm would end up landing on Matt's bare butt cheek. As the women moved their way down his back, Matt could feel their contact with his ass lingering in duration. His cock was thickening against his abdomen. He bit his lip when he felt a palm slide across his butt, then briefly dip between his legs to swipe across his taint.

Warm oil was drizzled across Matt's back and each woman spent several more minutes spreading the balm over his skin and rubbing it into his weary muscles. Matt's eyes widened inside the face portal when he felt the two women's slick hands focus their efforts on his toned butt cheeks and taint, giving his testicles teasing caresses in the process.

Matt heard a quiet Japanese phrase being traded by the two women as they moved to the base of the bed. Each began massaging his feet, ankles and calves. Matt was enjoying the healing, therapeutic touch, but he couldn't help an eager anticipation as their strong hands continued their path up his leg.

When the women reached Matt's upper thighs, he felt a hand travel up his inside leg. The pair of hands on Matt's left seemed more bolder one of the two. When she made contact with Matt's balls, she tenderly stroked them, sometimes sliding her hand forward around the base of his now throbbing erect dick.

Another unfamiliar Japanese phrase was spoken, this one sounded surprised. Matt felt the other pair of hands investigating his balls, he subtly lifted himself up to allow her easier access beneath him. Her hand slithered forward and wrapped it's small fingers around the thick shaft of Matt's dick.

An unknown exclamation and a high pitched giggling response was heard. Matt's butt was playfully patted as a pair of lips leaned close to his ear.

"Very nice!" the woman whispered in English.

"Arigato..." Matt lifted his head to respond with a smile. The beautiful woman blushed and began giggling. She leaned close, giving Matt a light kiss on the tip of his nose.

Together, the two women increased their efforts, taking turns to massage Matt's balls and ass, tenderly, while the other reached beneath him from the side to stroke his long dick, in slow, lengthy movement.

The feeling was so overwhelming, Matt began leaking pre-cum almost immediately. The women must have sensed his body tension increase. Without a word the two stopped and began preparing the next phase of the massage.

"Flip over, please!"

A pillow was placed at the head of the bed as Matt turned onto his back. He watched, amused, at the two women's eyes growing wide and hands flying to their open mouths in amazement, as his disproportionately large cock lumbered back and forth into view while Matt settled into position.

"Big!... BIIIIG!" the lovely Asian woman tittered.

"Handsome too!" the other young woman cooed, leaning in for another eager kiss, this time on his lips.

The women stood at either side of Matt and traded a smiling glance as they began untying the knot at the front of their silk robes.

Matt almost audibly gasped when their robes slipped off of their bodies. Unveiled before him, Matt saw the blushing women had the typical thin build of the average Asian adult female, however, their chests were anything but.

They both possessed larger breasts than Matt had seen his entire visit to Japan.

"Holy shit!" Matt gasped. The girls giggled, bashfully.

Olsen had remarked over the course of the trip how much Japan had changed since he had been stationed there twenty years previous.

"All these American fast food chains have sprouted up here." he said one day. "Changin' people's diets has consequences!"

Matt smiled up at the gorgeous jiggling mammary fat jutting from the gorgeous women's chest.

"I'm lovin' it!" Matt thought to himself.

The girl on Matt's left, who identified herself as "Amy", smiled as she squeezed her upper arms together, causing her head sized tits to compress against each other, blooming outward.

The women to Matt's right called herself "Lisa". Her lustful gaze burned into Matt's eyes as she manipulated her own huge breasts with her hands, coating her skin in a glossy glaze.

Amy recognized the hunger in Matt's eyes, coming closer to feed an erect nipple to his eager lips. She let out a cry when Matt's mouth latched on to her breast and began sucking.

Lisa continued to coat her huge breasts with oil. As Matt continued to suck on Amy's rigid nipples, he felt a soft, warm, slippery mass spread over his chest. The weighted softness glided up and down his torso, coating his chest in oil. Amy stepped away from Matt, letting her giant tit break free from Matt's suction with a POP.

The two women changed positions. Lisa moved to the foot of the bed and climbed up onto the mattress. She scooted forward on her knees between Matt's legs. He felt his butt being lifted and placed on her thighs, causing his flopping hard on to be batted by her enormous, bulbous breasts.

Amy, meanwhile, moved to the head of the bed. Looking up, Matt could only see two massive curves of her jiggling under boob, projecting out over his face.

Moving his eyes downward, he saw Lisa surrounding his red tinted cock with her slick, abundant mammaries. He felt the warm bliss squeeze his throbbing dick as she began rocking up and down, applying divine friction. He was almost in a trance watching Lisa's efforts, before he felt Amy's hands sliding down his chest, then total darkness enveloped his view as her giant tits fell over his face, smothering his senses in gorgeous softness. Amy's hands caressed Matt's pectoral muscles, tantalizing his nipples with light flicks.

Matt's dick was being treated to a lavish bath of breast meat as Lisa's cleavage slid against his member in slow, long strokes. Amy only allowed Matt to take a deep breath before she mashed her huge softness back down upon his open lips, once again.

In the back of his mind, Matt was a little impressed with his stamina. "I've gotten used to jerking off for so long to... Janice." he thought. Under the darkness over his eyes, Matt's mental image could only see Janice's beautiful, smiling face. The mystery of his delayed climax was solved. Matt shook his head to snap himself back into the moment, causing Amy's large breasts to quake above him.

Lisa toiled in earnest, sliding her oil slicked tits up and down Matt's thick cock. A bead of sweat appeared on her brow. Matt attempted to summon an expedited orgasm by focusing on a guaranteed memory of erotic potency. Once again, the images of Janice's enormous, perfect breasts spilling out of her low cut tank top every time she changed position on the couch, or the way her orgasmic cries sounded so venerable and so celebratory at once, or the way the cute dimple formed on her left cheek whenever she gave a genuine smile.

Lisa looked relieved to see Matt's bulbous cock head dribble a weak stream of white cum. Matt gasped for air when Amy lifted her bosom from his face. He felt relieved that the task was complete.

The two women finished the massage by dutifully wiping the oil from Matt's skin with heated, damp towels. Then, after patting him dry with fresh, dry towels, Amy and Lisa donned their silk robes, bowed with a serene smile and departed silently.

Matt dressed and left the room, blinking in the brightly lit hallway. The older woman who greeted him when he arrived, was waiting patiently to lead him to the exit. Matt felt refreshed, physically, though his mind was still somewhat intoxicated with liquor. He stumbled a little as he stepped over the threshold, on to the street. Paul and Reggie were waiting with expectant smiles.

"So?!" Reggie exclaimed. "How was it, Yo?"

Matt chuckled. "You guys... deserve a raise."

The three laughed together loudly in the streets walking back to the train station.

The nightlife was in full bloom in the streets of Tokyo. Inexplicable, cultural weirdness constantly surprised Matt every time he swiveled his head.

"C'mon, boss man." Paul said, leading Matt away from the spectacle. "Let's get back. We got a flight to catch TOMORROW!!!"

The three howled joyfully, unnoticed by the passing throng.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Something is definitely wrong." Janice frowned in the mirror as she ran a brush through her blonde curls. "Matt's number hasn't worked in days! I can't call, I can't text... it's like he blocked me... or maybe something even worse!"

Janice checked the news for any stories concerning a possible earthquake or some other natural disaster in Japan that could of affected communication.

"Nothing... so strange." she spoke aloud. "God, I hope he's ok."

"I'm sure he's fine." said Linda, affixing an earring as she sauntered into Janice's room. "Bobby's always late, remember?"

Janice didn't bother to correct her mother. The two were nearly ready to leave for their planned Sunday evening dinner with Bobby, who was expected to arrive any minute.

Janice was thankful for her mother's company at dinner tonight. She hoped she would provide a buffer between her and Bobby. His advances had been persistent during their coffee outing, despite Janice's refusal.

She gave herself one last look over in the mirror. Her flowery dress hugged her waist, accentuating her huge, protruding, breasts. She intentionally chose to go bra less, letting natural gravity dictate the wild movement visible in the deep cut front of her dress. "This ought to annoy the shit out of him!" Janice grinned to her reflection.

Linda beamed at her daughter's beauty as Janice strolled into the dining room. "It's so wonderful to see you so confident again, Baby!"

Just then, a text sounded on Janice's phone. Linda curiously observed her daughter practically step on Bubsy, who fled in panic, as she scrambled to her purse to check her phone.

"Oh... Bobby's downstairs waiting in the car." Janice said, dejectedly reading the text message.

Linda blinked in confusion at Janice's strange behavior as she followed her through the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is THAT what you're wearing?!" Bobby exclaimed as Janice took a seat in the front passenger seat of his car.

"Yes, it is." Janice stubbornly replied, thrusting her huge breasts out, causing her bulging bare cleavage to swallow the crossing seat belt strap. "Problem?" she asked, demurely.

"Course not..." Bobby said through his teeth. He turned his head and silently breathed out his nose in deep, controlled breaths, staring straight ahead, as Linda settled herself in the back seat.

Bobby drove the ladies to a restaurant across town. The parking lot was practically full and a line of people waited at the door.

"Are you sure we'll be able to get a table tonight?" Linda asked.

"I made us a reservation." Bobby replied to her, over his shoulder. "Tonight's a special night." he said, casting a smile over to Janice, who received the glaring grin like a handful of earthworms.

The three walked past the waiting line of people. Bobby strode forward and gave his name to the host. Janice watched, suspiciously, as the two men traded an understanding nod and the host called together several wait staff to convey unheard instructions.

The three were guided through the large, open dining area, to the only unoccupied table, which happened to be smack dab in the middle of the room.

Linda gasped at the menu prices, regretting her offer to treat.

"Don't worry, Mom." Janice whispered. "I have you."

All three enjoyed their meal, immensely. The food was undeniably delicious. Janice practically cleaned her plate. The ladies were discussing dessert options and didn't notice Bobby signal to host.

Suddenly, the restaurant's public address system clicked over the speakers around the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen..." an amplified male voice rang out, causing conversations to cease. "Please guide your attention to the center table, for a special announcement."

All the lights in the large dining room dimmed, but for the one over Janice's table, which seemed now like a spot light.

"...oh shit." Janice gasped as Bobby stood to his feet and smiled down on her.

"Janice Paige..." Bobby's spoke, clear to the back of the room. "If law school has taught me anything besides how to be the best lawyer I can be... it has been that you and I were meant to be together."

Janice shrank in her seat, staring at Bobby, mortified.

"Our paths have separated for a brief time." Bobby continued, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a velvet covered ring case. "... but I'm never gonna let you leave my side again."

Bobby thrust the ring box forward and opened it before her eyes. The ring was truly gorgeous. It's large, faceted diamonds sparkled in the spotlight.

"Marry me, Janice."

Janice wished she could simply blink out of existence at that moment. The long silence that followed Bobby's question became the loudest thing Janice had ever heard.

"Go on!" a stranger whispered, encouragingly.

"Yeah! Say, 'Yes!'" another stranger chimed in, louder.

Janice's panicked eyes darted back and forth as murmurs began to arise around the room. Bobby's smile was beginning to strain and a bead of sweat was slipping down his cheek

"C'mon! Answer him!" someone called out from the back.

People were starting to giggle and point.

"Hurry up!"

Janice squeezed her eyes shut, ducking her head. "OK! Ok... just please, sit down, Bobby!!"

The large room erupted in loud applause. People stood to pat Bobby on the back and shake his hand as he took a seat, grinning. Janice's eyes flew open, as terror-stricken reality settled upon her.