The Year of the Cat Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise I didn't write that to you...!" Janice gazed in wide terror up at Matt. "Oh my god..." she said when it finally clicked. "Bobby..."

Bobby feigned an innocent look, but his poker face needed more training, for certain.

Finally he dropped the attempted ruse when it became clear that no one was buying it. "You're really gonna choose this guy over ME!?" Bobby spat. "You know how much money I'm about to be making? ... I'll be making, in a day, what this guy had to fly around the world to make in three months!"

Janice clenched her teeth in rage as she spun around to face him. "I don't give a shit! I LOVE HIM!"

"Love don't pay the r-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIIIIFE!!!" Janice screamed at the top of her lungs.

Bobby reared back, stunned to a standstill. Janice, frustrated with Bobby's lack of mobility, grabbed a throw pillow from the couch and began swinging it wildly, striking him against the arm.

"GO!" she screamed, pelting him. "GET OUT!!"

"Fine!" Bobby finally said, shaking his head. "Fuck you both! I'm so better off than you! You fucking LOSERS!"

Bobby stormed through the doorway, slamming the door shut behind him.

Janice and Matt faced each other in silence. A quiet moment fell between them. Looking deeply into each other's eyes, their faces simultaneously erupted into tears as they rushed forward into their arms.

Matt held Janice tighter than he had ever before. She responded with equal intensity. "Oh baby... I thought I had lost you." Matt whispered.

"I'm so sorry! Please say you'll forgive me!" Janice wept.

Matt felt a chill run up his spine remembering last night with Linda."Oh shit..." his shaking voice uttered. "Janice... I fucked up... it's big."

"What happened?" Janice asked, with concern.

"I came home last night and Linda and I... made a connection." Matt said, swallowing hard.

"You fucked my mom?!" Janice exclaimed.

Matt looked pained, but he nodded.

"How many times did you make her cum?"

Matt blinked in confusion. "Uhhm. A lot, I think."

"Thank god!" Janice exhaled. "I swear, that's ALL she's been talking about these days! Good for her!"

Matt's eyes widened in amazement. "You're not mad?"

"I already told you it was ok, goofball!" Janice giggled. "She's family!"

Matt breathed a sigh of relief. Janice leapt into his arms and the two shared a long kiss of romantic passion.

"Speaking of family..." Janice said, taking a breath. "How do you feel about my sister moving in?"