The Year of the Cat Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What have I done...?" her mind raced for a quick solution.

Before she was even aware, the sparkling engagement ring was being slipped onto Janice's finger.

"It's a beautiful ring, honey." Linda said. Janice could immediately detect a sadness in her mother's congratulation.

Janice gave her mother a desperate, clinging hug. "Don't worry, Mom." she whispered in her ear. "...it's going to be ok."

"Hey, Linda..." Bobby spoke up as the women clutched each other. "or should I say 'Mom'... you mind catching a taxi home? I got Janice and I a room Downtown to celebrate our engagement."

Linda blinked, taken aback. "I... I guess so..."

Janice took her mother's hands, tenderly. "I'm sorry, Mom. I'll pay for the taxi. I have to fix this with Bobby... I'll be home tomorrow... sometime."

Linda wasn't quite sure her daughter's meaning, but she nodded, encouragingly, despite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The local time was 1:36 am when Matt took his phone out of Airplane Mode. As predicted, no messages from Janice were waiting for him.

Matt had spent his waking hours on the long flight home trying to distract his creeping dread by looking through the hundreds of photos he had taken of his remarkable journey.

An image of a large statue of the Buddha appeared on his screen, giving him pause. Matt contemplated the serene countenance the sculpture displayed, the closed, heavy lidded eyes, the peaceful expression that seemed to say: "All is well".

"I certainly have quite a bit to be grateful for, that's for sure." Matt thought, alone. "A successful job completed, a safe and healthy crew, a truly unforgettable batch of experiences and friends that are sure to stay with me forever... I am a lucky man, indeed. If it turns out that Janice has really moved on from me... I am thoroughly thankful for the beautiful moments I got to spend with her."

The baggage claim area was completely deserted, except for the weary travelers and a few devoted, tired looking family members, here to greet their loved ones home. Matt's traveling companions on his special journey to the Far East bid each other farewell and turned to walk their individual paths into the quiet night

Matt lifted his suitcases and rolled them, in solitude, towards the line of waiting taxis.

As the sedan pulled away from the curb, Matt proceeded towards his own path of uncertain destiny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The apartment was silent, unlit, when Matt entered. The festoon of greenery that greeted him immediately caused a panic that he had somehow arrived at the wrong apartment. Familiarity slowly settled upon him though as his eyes adjusted. Janice's bedroom door was wide open, the room obviously unoccupied except for a small, black shape that moved quickly across the floor towards him.

"Hi Bubsy!" Matt whispered, following irrational instinct in the dark. The feline purred against Matt's leg. He picked up the cat and cuddled him, lovingly for several minutes, grateful for the affection.

"FREEZE, ASSHOLE!!!" a female voice screamed, shattering the the silence with such stunning force, Matt dropped Bubsy to the ground immediately and stood straight with his hands up.

Matt had his back towards his room. He saw lights being turned on behind him. "I've got a gun aimed right at you, fuck face! If you try ANYTHI-... ohmygod... Matthew?"

Matt suddenly recognized the woman's voice. "M-Ms. Paige...?" he said, not daring to turn his head "It's... it's me, Matt. Please don't shoot me!"

"Matthew!! What the fuck are you doing here?!" Linda exclaimed in complete shock.

"I... I still live here, right?" Matt said, casting an eye, cautiously behind him.

"Fuck, my poor heart... You can relax, I don't have a gun." Linda said, catching her breath.

Matt dropped his arms with a sigh of relief and turned around. There, Janice's mom stood in a thin robe, looking at him with a beautiful, bright smile. She held a long vacuum cleaner attachment in her hands, her "gun".

"Welcome home, Booby Boy!" Linda exclaimed, dropping the plastic part and rushing forward with her arms outstretched for a hug. Her gigantic shaking bosom immediately grabbed Matt's attention as she advanced. The thin robe she wore was definitely not up to the task of containing Linda's massive, wobbling breasts. Her warmth spread to the depths of his being when he felt her body collide against his and her supple embrace surrounded him.

"What a surprise!!" Linda said kissing his face, holding him, tightly. "Geeze, you could have told someone you were coming home! I would have picked you up!"

"I... I told Janice." Matt croaked.

"You did? It's weird that she didn't mention it... Oh well, she'll be back tomorrow... she's off celebrating her engagement to Bobby." Linda said, rolling her eyes.

The words hit Matt like a speeding freight train. He felt his heart fall through the floor. A breath of grief escaped his lips. "Oh god... It's real... she's gone." his silent dread announced to the chasm of the Void.

"Are you ok, honey?" Linda's expression quickly grew concerned, examining the hollow look on Matt's face. "Oh god! Of course... you must be EXHAUSTED from that long flight! C'mon. Come lay down in your own bed tonight!"

Matt had never allowed himself to truly believe that Janice had really dropped him so thoughtlessly. He was sure the whole thing was a misunderstanding and that second chance was all but inevitable. He scoffed at his former optimism, likening it to curtain obscuring a cruel, brutal reality. "A reality you should have known was bound to you." Matt thought, his spirit crumbling. "Why would she want you? Your own parents didn't want you!"

Matt was guided, like a mute zombie, to his bedroom. The bed had obviously been occupied just a few moments ago. Linda regarded the disheveled travel clothes Matt was wearing.

"We need to get you out of these!" she said, unbuttoning Matt's shirt for him. Through his grief stricken haze, Linda's perfume wafted to his sense when she drew near.

Matt's bleary eyes caught hers casting a glint as she opened his shirt over his shoulders, revealing his bare chest.

"Fuck! You're hot!" Linda exclaimed, unabashedly gawking at Matt's chiseled muscular torso.

She ran her fingers down his bare chest to the waistline of his pants. "These have to go too." she cooed, undoing the fly of Matt's jeans.

Matt almost felt like a disembodied spirit, looking over his own shoulder, as he watched Linda lower herself to her knees. With an eager grin, she took Matt's jeans down to his ankles. After assisting him out of his shoes, socks and pants, Linda eyed the enormous bulge in Matt's tight boxer briefs.

She looked up at him with an eyebrow cocked. "On or off?" she said, pinching the elastic waistband of Matt's underwear.

Matt only managed a nod.

"That's an 'off' in my book." Linda eagerly exclaimed, yanking his thin boxers down.

Matt's flaccid penis bobbed in front of Linda's delighted face. "Fucking FUCK, you got a nice dick! Even when it's sleepy!"

Matt's mental numbness prevented any reaction to being stark naked in front of Linda. She stood to her feet, facing him with a smile. Her hands undid the knot on her robe, allowing it to fall open, revealing her completely naked body.

"Let's lay down, honey." Linda cooed, slipping the robe off of her shoulders and guiding Matt to the bed. She sidled close, cuddling his body, after they had settled beneath the sheets.

"Come lay your head right here." said Linda, tenderly, as she rolled onto her back, leading Matt's head towards her surging bosom.

Matt found his face nestled in between Linda's enormous, naked breasts. He felt her take his hand, persuading him to reach up and fondle a handful of jostling softness. The billowing swaths of supple breast meat pressed against Matt's face as he cradled Linda's massive tit, gently. Matt caressed her erect nipple as his lips moistened her cleavage.

"Are you comfy, my baby?" Linda cooed. "Comfy cuddling momma's big boobies?"

Suddenly, upon hearing those words, Matt inexplicably found himself starting to cry. As if a dam had burst inside him, he was unable to stop torrents of tears streaming from his eyes. His shoulders began shaking as his emotional cloud of numbness cleared and his grief finally overwhelmed him.

Linda blinked in surprise at Matt's unexpected reaction. "Matthew? What's wrong, baby?"

Matt buried his face in Linda's cleavage and wept loudly in sorrowful earnest. Linda, in concerned panic, wrapped her arms around his quaking body, holding him tightly until Matt's sobs subsided several minutes later.

"I wish I knew what was wrong, baby. Am I helping any by just holding you?" Linda asked, stroking Matt's hair.

She felt Matt's head nod between her full breasts. A quietness settled over time as Linda stroked Matt's head, gently.

Matt's voice was barely audible against Linda's chest. "Do... do you want me?"

"Do I want you?" Linda repeated with a chuckle. "... I've wanted you since I first laid eyes on you!"

"You... you have?" Matt asked, raising his head and looking up into her eyes.

Linda gave Matt a warm smile as she wiped the tears away from his eyes. "Of course! Not that I ever expected anything... I know I'm too old for you."

Matt blinked. "You are?"

Linda's eyes narrowed in focus into Matt's. "Are you saying I'm not?"

Matt leaned forward slowly, pressing his lips to hers. Linda answered his kiss with tongue. She moaned in pleasure. Matt's growing cock was pressed against her inner thigh, increasing in length until it prodded the entry of Linda's wet vagina.

"I've wanted this for so long!" Linda breathed, intensely, as Matt kissed her neck and shoulders.

He moaned in erotic amazement as he gathered her tremendous breast mass together into two enormous, soft globes perched upon her rib cage. Linda arched her back as Matt dove his face into her plush breasts, lapping and sucking her chestnut hued areolas and her rubbery nipples.

"Fuck yes, baby!" Linda hissed. "Oh god! Suck those big, juicy titties so good!!"

Matt's mouth explored every soft square inch of Linda's amazing expanse of breast. When his appetite was fulfilled, he continued to lower himself to Linda's belly and beyond.

"Oh shit..." she whispered in erotic urgency. "Oh fuck! Are you...?"

Matt cast an eye to Linda's face as he lowered his head between her legs. She bit her lip when she felt his tongue glide firmly against her quivering slit.

"Oh my fucking god! Yes! Eat that pussy, baby!"

Matt wrapped his lips around Linda's twat and flicked her clitoris with his tongue. She moaned in pleasure; quietly at first, but soon she couldn't stop herself from growing louder and louder.

"YES!! YES!! YES!!" Linda screamed, throwing her head back. "Oh god! I just came so fucking hard!!"

Matt felt her running her fingers through his hair as he continued to tantalize her clit with his tongue. "Oh god! Fuck me!! Give me that big, young cock! My pussy is so wet for you!"

Matt wiped his mouth dry on the sheets and raised himself above her prone body. Linda could feel the immensity of Matt's velvet smooth dick head pushing against her moist labia. She shifted her hips forward, allowing Matt's mushroom tip between her folds.

"Oh!! Oh ffffuuucckk!!!" Linda exclaimed, feeling Matt push forward, stretching her pussy lips wide to accommodate his exceptional girth. Linda struggled to believe the level of ecstatic bliss as her tight vaginal cavity was packed, wall to wall, with thick, throbbing cock.

"Yes! Oh god, you feel absolutely amazing!" Linda breathed, heavily running her finger nails across Matt's back. "So fucking BIG!"

His cock slid in and out of Linda's sopping wet vagina, dragging his dick head against the nub of her g-spot. "Shit!!" she screamed. "Right there!! Oh my god! Keep going!!"

With every thrust forward, Matt felt Linda vagina constrict tighter and tighter against his erect penis, until she threw her head back and screamed through a convulsion inducing orgasm.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" Linda cried. "I'M ACTUALLY CUMMING ON YOUR DICK!!"

By her reaction, Matt questioned if Linda had ever achieved orgasm through penetration before now. Her eyes were wide with youthful wonder as Matt continued to thrust his cock into her wet snatch.

They switched positions. Matt laid on his back as Linda climbed on top of him. She gingerly guided Matt's wet, throbbing dick into her pink pussy once again. As she began bouncing up and down on his rigid erection, Matt couldn't even see her face beyond her huge, wobbling breasts. His hands sank into her luscious, immense softness as he attempted to hold her mighty tits aloft. Linda took advantage of the the relief of weight and increased her tempo impaling herself on Matt's thick cock.

Every new position they entered into brought a cacophonous, screaming orgasm out of Linda. She allowed Matt to bend and twist her body in order to lustfully stab his phallus into her quivering pussy, which she received with enthusiastic zeal.

"Oh my god! You're fucking incredible! Oh jesus, that big, fat dick is wearing my poor pussy out!!"

Matt, once again, felt a bit of pride in how long he was able to last without blowing his load, however, he could see Linda growing weary. Matt closed his eyes and concentrated. Soon, Linda could feel his cock expanding in imminent climax. "Yes, baby! Give me that cum! Oh... fuck! I'm cumming too!!"

Matt shuddered at the exquisite sensation of Linda's pussy tightening around his dick as his sperm launched into her. The two held their breath, in shared ecstasy as their climaxes slowly ebbed.

Linda flopped onto her back, her breasts rolling on her chest, wildly. Matt got up, damp with his own sweat, and fetched an unused bottled water from his pack.

"Ho-lee-shit-balls!" Linda cried, staring up at the ceiling, dazed. She raised her head to take a sip from the bottle. She exhaled loudly. "Wow!"

Linda cast her wide eyes over Matt, who was navigating his way under the sheets next to her. "Here I was, thinking all along that you were going to be a 'three pump chump'! Goddam, you shut ME the hell up!" She laughed. Matt almost mustered a chuckle through his silent smirk.

She turned and cuddled against Matt, resting her head on his chest. "Seriously. That was one for the books for me! No guy's dick has ever made me cum before... like, ever!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! I'm amazed too, believe me! I thought I'd never feel what it was like. Guess I know now, huh?" Linda chuckled. "I just needed a king sized cock!"

Matt stroked Linda's long, wavy, brunette hair for several quiet moments. An occasional gray strand sifted through his fingers. Linda idly massaged Matt's semi flaccid dick beneath the sheets.

"You know who needs this nice dick more than me?" Linda asked, quietly, breaking the silence.

"Hm?"

"Janice." said Linda.

Matt swallowed hard, feeling a lump forming in his throat. "I, uhh... think that ship has sailed." he managed to say in a rasping whisper.

"Mm. Shame." Linda spoke. "You should get some rest, honey! You looked so BEAT earlier. I honestly don't know how you're still awake!"

Matt couldn't deny his exhaustion. The thought of laying down to bed caused an involuntary yawn. "Yeah... sleep... sounds good." he said, rolling over to face her.

Linda nestled under the covers and snuggled her back against Matt's chest. He felt her hand gently take his and guided it between her giant, warm breasts.

"Goodnight, Boobie Boy!" she cooed.

Matt kissed Linda's shoulder and closed his eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost noon when Matt's eyes opened to the dark bedroom. He was alone. A note laid on the pillow next to him from Linda.

"Went grocery shopping for dinner tonight! Making my famous lasagna- xoxoxo"

Matt wearily rose and stumbled to the shower. The warm water cleansed the sleep and travel and sex from his body. Feeling refreshed, he toweled himself off and got dressed.

Janice's bedroom door still stood ajar, undisturbed. Sunlight poured in from the windows, nourishing the beautiful green houseplants. Matt loved the look of his apartment adorned in natural beauty, harmonizing with furniture.

Bubsy purred at Matt's feet, nuzzling his leg. He picked up the loving feline and carried him into the room to keep Matt company while he unpacked his suitcases.

Matt laid out the many souvenirs he had collected over his time. His completed Goshuin-cho laid among them.

Just then, Matt heard the front door open. He gulped, his eyes peered to the living room from his open bedroom door, expecting Janice to round the corner.

Instead, Bobby appeared, looking at Matt with a smug smile. "Well, well...! World traveler! Bring home any exotic cooties?"

"Bobby... Hey, man." Matt stepped forward to honorably shake Bobby's hand.

"You're not the kinda guy that holds a grudge, are ya?" Bobby asked, stepping close to Matt, leaving his hand suspended, unanswered.

"No." Matt said, blinking.

"Good to know!" Bobby laughed, rapping his knuckles against Matt's crotch.

Matt winced in pain from the surprise pot shot, as Bobby cackled.

Foot stomps climbing up the stairs were heard. "Thanks for giving me a hand with all this shit, Bobby!" Janice's voice shouted from beyond the front door.

Looking over Bobby's shoulder, Matt's eyes widened to see Janice step through the door, her arms full of boxed food leftovers and bags.

Their eyes met.

A look shock, shame and complete befuddlement washed over Janice's face as she beheld Matt standing in the living room. Her arms fell to her side, unconsciously spilling leftover breakfast items all over the floor in front of her.

"My hash browns!" shrieked Bobby.

Janice unconsciously stepped forward, through the debris, towards Matt. She wore a face of stunned bliss as tears began pooling in her eyes. She stepped past Bobby as though he were invisible, raising her arms to embrace Matt.

"Matty..." her shaking voice whispered.

Matt regarded Janice's obvious surprise with confusion. "She looks just as surprised as Linda." he thought. "In fact, the only person that hasn't been surprised was... Bobby."

Janice collapsed into Matt, wrapping her arms around him, tightly. She longed to feel his embrace in return, when it didn't happen, she looked at him, confused.

"What is it, baby? What's wrong?" Janice pleaded with her eyes.

Matt stepped back and took her left hand. The sparkling engagement ring on her finger caught the light in the room, beautifully. "Congratulations, you two. I wish for your prosperity together." Matt bowed respectfully, out of habit.

Janice looked horrified. "Oh my god... no!" she gasped, yanking the ring off of her finger. "No! I'm not marrying him!" she insisted.

"What!?" shouted Bobby.

Janice spun quickly to face him. "I've been trying to tell you that all night! You kept avoiding and avoiding!" Janice grabbed Bobby's wrist and lifted his hand up. She slammed the ring in his open palm. "You ambushed me in that restaurant! I only said yes to avoid YOU getting embarrassed!"

Janice spun around again towards Matt, the fire in her eyes remained unquenched.

"And YOU!" Janice said, stepping forward. "You don't say a peep to me for days and then you just SHOW UP without even warning me!? Really!?"

"I've been trying... after your breakup text... you blocked me." Matt said, weakly.

"Blocked!?" Janice exclaimed, pulling out her phone. "Breakup text?!"

Bobby gulped.

Janice's face went pale she saw her settings had been changed. "Sh-show me that last text on your phone." she whispered.

Matt brought out his phone and displayed the last text from her and the list of rejected texts he had attempted afterwards. Janice covered her mouth with her hand in shocked amazement.