The Yes Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sin138
sin138
280 Followers

It was a job which I won't get to see the money, but that didn't matter. Before I was about to drink it, however Bill stopped me.

"This isn't right. We need something to be exactly 18 loads... I know!"

He started swirling and making noises in his mouth. He then dropped a huge loogie in my cocktail.

"Everyone we need 17 more, then we can call this a true 18th birthday party!"

I was told to watch as people lined up to spit into my drink. As eighteen people spat in my cocktail, the rest spat on to my face. The strippers too joined in on the fun.

Finally I was given the vase. I was ordered to scoop up whatever left over cake and cum mixture was left on the floor and put it in the vase. It was ready.

Two of the strippers helped hold the vase towards me as I started drinking the putrid cocktail. I heard my name being chanted by the boorish crowd as I kept swallowing. My disgust however slowly turned to delight. While drinking it, someone stuck mom's dildo into my pussy, and blasted in full power. My arms and legs were held apart as my pussy started convulsing again. Some of the jizz spilled over due to the shakes, but my mind was on the fire in my loins, and less on what I'm drinking. Eventually I finished it up, and everyone left. It was just me and Bill.

He was on the phone. I tried to over hear him, but all I heard was police and complaint.

He took a hose from the back yard inside the house and washed off the gunk off me, further creating a mess inside the house. He took my arm again, and shot up another dose of heroin in my vein.

"Let's go slut."

"Where are we going?"

"I have you for this weekend, and I plan to make good money on you. You're hot enough to make good cash for me."

"Shouldn't I wear something?"

"You're wearing exactly what you need," he replied grinning. "I found your passport, and birth certificate. Doubt you'll need these from now on."

As we went out the door, I gazed at the sunrise. I was escorted to his car, fully naked. The house was left open, with the Porn filled TV on loud blast. The only I have with me are my mom's heel's, her stockings, her necklace, and her vibrator. Where Bill is taking me, I wondered. Eventually I fell asleep. I have a feeling I'm in for a long ride...

sin138
sin138
280 Followers
12