The 'Yes, Sir' Group Continues Ch. 03

Story Info
Dee and I are venturing in the Black Slavery.
1.8k words
4.5
1.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers

Tom seems to have a higher step in his strut lately. Getting Dee and Clay back to join us has him working overtime to see how we can be used.

Dee and I have talked several times since the night of the 'BIG DICK'. We both admitted maybe in a different situation we would have accepted the challenge but not that evening.

"Sue, Clay is suggesting I become more aggressive in finding men. I guess after hearing about Tom taking you to the black club to be used, he feels I should do something similar."

"Hell, has ne forgotten the times we went into porn theaters and serviced practically any and everyone? I can't believe he would want you to be more approachable. What about the three nights at Fantasyfest? The man is sick if he thinks you could do more." I replied.

She added, "I'm at a loss for suggestions. Do you have any?"

"None. Tom would love to see me in a submissive role with black men but I don't think he knows how to set it up or put me in a situation where it would be controllable."

I remembered the guy asking Tom if I could be available for an all-black male party but I don't think anything came of it. I'm sure Tom would require himself to be able to control the happenings.

I finished with Dee with a promise to ask Tom if anything had happened.

Tom and I had watched some videos online of a woman, referred to as Masked_Whore, or something close to that. She was given to at least one black man or more and was used in a manner that was erotic. She was used thoroughly but not in a way she appeared to be roughed up. I remembered getting so hot I masturbated as we watched. I would go for that situation in a heartbeat.

After telling Tom about my conversation with Dee, I asked if he could contact the man who had talked to him in the bar.

"I can try. I think he gave me his phone number. Are you sure you want that?" he asked.

"Honey, do you remember those videos we watched about the Masked_Whore? If it could be pulled off, I'm sure I would like it. And I don't think Dee's arm would need to be twisted."

I had nothing in rubber or latex. The Whore wore a hood mask with openings for her mouth and eyes. She looked so sexy with her make-up and the openings outlined in red on the black hoods. She also wore an abbreviated body suit with opens for her butt and pussy.

Calling Dee to fill her in on the discussion with Tom and telling her to search for clips of the 'Masked_Whore' she immediately got excited. "Do you think we could pull it off? Clay would have no problem with it. And, Tom is in, gawd, I'm leaking already."

Giggling, I said, "Wait until you see the videos. And then give me a call."

I mentioned the possibilities to Tom daily. I'm sure he was doing the best he could, and thankfully, didn't strangle me while I made a pest of myself.

Dee called and told me she had watched four of five of the episodes of The Masked_Whore. "Can you imagine the orgasms she had!"

"I know. If Tom can't pull this off, I may hit the streets." I said jokingly.

We talked about rubber and latex items and where each of us had found them to buy. I explained how much I liked similar items as the Whore wore, and she said she would rather go with red with black outlines. We agreed we were ready to begin.

It took a week and a half for Tom to find Chaz and get him to arrange for our introduction to black slavery. Immediately Dee and I ordered over two hundred dollars of our costumes. Black 5-inch black heels were found locally.

The items came within a week. Tom insisted I model it for him immediately. I told him we should arrange to do so with Clay and Dee so Dee and I could help each other with our make-up.

It was set up for Saturday night. Nothing was heard back from Chaz yet, but we all were hoping to hear soon.

We met at Dee's apartment at 4:00 on Saturday. Tom and Clay sat on the balcony while Dee went to work. The latex had to be put on first and the time it took to carefully apply our make-up took too long as far as the men were concerned. It took well over an hour to get it to where we wanted to appear.

With Dee's help, I was sure I never had looked so alluring. I didn't recognize my own eyes! PERFECT!

I announced we were coming out. I went first. The 5" heels were awkward at first but I succeeded. My breasts were protruding from my body suit and my shaved pubic area was smooth. I walked between the two men who were standing in the kitchen. I looked at each as seductively as I knew how. I also raked my fingernails on each hand over their cocks. Moving away from them, I stood, with my hands on my hips and licked my lips. Softly I said, "How can I serve you?"

Hearing my phrase, Dee came out.

Her large, heavy boobs drew attention to her obvious beauty.e

She trimmed the pubic trail from her belly button to just above her labia and pointed to her protruding lips. Damn, she looked like a professional model!

Moving in a similar direction as I had. she touched our men and took freedom in her gropings. She ran her fingertips under Clay's chin and cooed.

She came to stand near me. We each placed a hand on the other's ass and posed.

"Damn, women, I have already cum from just seeing you! We need photos!" Clay said.

Dee and I posed separately, together, and then with our breasts touching as we lightly kissed.

Tom was stripping his cock through his trousers. His eyes were on me completely. To take advantage of the moment I walked to him and standing within inches of him I asked him if I looked like a masked whore.

I began to unfasten his pants and released his penis. Again, I spoke, "Do you think I'm a whore? Do you want me to be your slave?"

Clay took a bunch of photos as I pulled Tom's cock out and dropped to lick it completely. My lipstick left a trail of red on his shaft. Looking up, I wanted Tom to see me differently. Not as his wife but as a whore for black men. Wanting to please black men. A woman who will worship black cocks.

I cleaned Tom the best I could without ruining my lipstick.

Clay was next. Dee moved to him and fed a nipple into his mouth. I stripped Clay to where his pants and underwear were gathered at his shoes. Playing with his testicles I had him hard again. Dee dropped down and tongued his shaft. Spending special time on its head. I stood and massaged my boobs to help.

Tom was taking the photos this time. Dee, not surprising anyone, finally walked to the couch and standing at the back, spread her legs and offered Clay her anus. I found the lube in her bedroom and naughty used it on her as I taunted Clay by spreading her butt cheeks repeatedly for him to view his target.

I took Clay's cock in my hand and as I talked about how hot and tight Dee's ass was going to be, I lead him to her.

Clay worked his cock into her slowly. Tom took more photos as he worked his way into her. Clay's pubic hair was finally pushed against Deel's butt cheeks. Waiting briefly, he began to more. Dee moaned but in a pleasurable way.

Watching Dee and Clay, I began to masturbate. Thinking about not Clay's white cock using her but a black one. Wondering if the black man would be as gentle as Clay was. I doubted it. But, Dee and I have both agreed to accept our use as Whore Slaves for our dominant me.

I moved forward to whisper to Ded my thoughts. "Imagine it being larger and black. Going in more quickly. Ripping at your ass. Do you want that Dee?"

"Hell, yes! Harder! Clay, do me like you want to see me used!" Dee shouted.

Clay worked feverishly at screwing his wife with all he could muster.

FINALLY, Clay came. Dee continued to push back against his cock.

Thirty minutes later, the costumes were put away. Comfortable flats on our feet. Shorts and tube tops on.

Drinks in hand we discussed what had happened. Tom was downloading the photos from Clay's phone to his own.

Clay commented on how beautiful I and Dee had looked. How we could have been stars in a porn film. "I don't think I've ever been in a room with two women as hot as you two looked."

Dee, sitting on the edge of the couch due to her sore anus, said, "I felt so sexy. The outfit, the make-up, and knowing I was appearing as a masked whore ready to be used. That was so incredible."

"I agree with every word. What about you Tom?" I asked.

"Let's just say if Chaz can't pull this off, you'll be the hottest attraction at any porn theater ever. Both of you looked and acted perfect."

Tom added, "I'm going to send Chaz a few photos now."

Within an hour, the phone call came.

Tom talked to Chaz and next Saturday at an apartment in an upscale complex at 7:00 was agreed upon. A promise to talk during the week was made to set up a time to get there and dressed.

Tom and Clay were smiling widely. It was going to happen. Dee was smiling at me. All of us knew the possibilities.

Driving home, I was giddy. I must have to Tom a dozen times how much I wanted it to come off. By the time we got home, I was almost fisting myself, imagining LARGE black cocks using me.

I showered and came out of the bathroom in only a towel. Tom was sitting on the couch, and not surprisingly, looking for the videos that had been our inspiration.

Once found, I asked him to lead me through each sex act on the screen. Talking to me as if I were the one with the cocks. Instructing me as to how to improve my performance.

Within minutes I was straddling him and boob-slapping his face as I rode his cock.

it was going to happen.

Hot Damn!

sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers