The 'Yes, Sir' Group - Fantasy Fest 02

Story Info
A second night on Duval Street.
3.2k words
4.71
2.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
332 Followers

Bill found an IHOP nearby, so we all went for breakfast. The conversation was about the evening before, and the men made comments of approval about all the slaves.

Since the 'Yes, Sir' rules wouldn't go into effect until we got ready to leave, Beth talked about several sex acts she saw. She told of two young women engaging in lesbian sex at a bar for several minutes in front of everyone. It seems, MAVBE, the rules have become laxer.

I looked at Dee to see if she would participate in the conversation. After several minutes she said she was pleased with the attention all the women had received. "Our photos are going to be everywhere!" she said.

"if things can go as well as last night, we all should be happy with the trip. The only thing that displeased me was the young men who were there in force, and their behavior was one of disregard for some of the older women. I heard comments that pissed me off." Kathy stated.

I hadn't noticed it, but I was happy to see the more mature ones enjoying themselves. I hope I can at their ages.

Everyone wanted some time to see the sights around the Keys. The ladies dressed causally, mostly tees, boy shorts, and sandals--the men more in swimsuits and tanks.

We walked the area, rested at tables, drank at shoreline bars, and enjoyed ourselves.

I got some time to talk to Dee. We sat on a large stump away from the others. "Sue, I'm OK with last night. I knew Clay would want me to take a cock in my butt, so I did. The lack of lubrication was what made it so uncomfortable. Thanks for being there for me."

"Honey, I felt so worthless. It would help if you weren't used for anyone's pleasure. I know you enjoy anal, but Clay has always provided lube for you. Please, don't let it happen without lube!" I expanded.

Smiling, Dee joked, 'Anal can be fun! We need to work on your butt to get it more ready to join me. Imagine 'the ass fucking girls!' being in d

We got back to the motel in time for the women to discuss what they would be wearing.

Judy, Dee, and I said we would go with a professional painting

on our bodies.

Connie said she wanted to dress as a little girl. She had brought a Halloween costume that she could alter to expose her breast and puss.

I wanted to see it!

Beth was going with a thong and nipple paint. Her nipples always seem to be protruding. Good for her.

Kathy had decided to wear an open, short black blouse to show her heavy breasts, and a black thong would complete her attire.

We were all ready shortly after 7:00.

The 'Yes, Sir' behavior was in force.

We divided up again into two SUVs. Tom directed me to the vehicle containing Beth and James. Clay, and Dee. He's got the hots for Dee. Hell, why not? I do.

We got out near Caroline Street with Clay, and Tom got out.

Once on Duval, Dee, Judy, and I sought out the painters. I discussed a proper design to enhance my boobs and draw attention to my puss.

I had worn dark brown eye shallow, with a lighter shade on my upper lids. Red lipstick is always something you can wear.

When I finished, I was well pleased. The lady had painted me to be in a leather harness which ended with straps on the outer edge of my pussy lips. Alright!

Judy went with the bustier look. To match her eye, light blue, matching thong, and her eye shallow and blush.

Dee decided to go with a flame look. The artist painted flames from her shaved pussy, ending just below her nipples. On Dee is accented her boobs perfectly.

We met again at Sloppy Joe's. As told, the slaves sat at the bar and made eye contact with several men. I rubbed my nipples with my forefingers a few times to tease.

A mature man approached Connie and told her how 'cute' she looked. She went into her 'girl' mode and thanked him in a child's voice. "Thank you, Mister. Do you have any candy for me?" She teased.

Kathy looked at me and rolled her eyes. I understood her thoughts. Was this guy thinking he was picking up a teenage girl?

The man moved closer. Connie reached out and ran her fingers over his crotch. Was she urging him to take her? The guy's demeanor went with Connie's play. Raising his hand to her perky breast, he thumbed her nipple.

"Oh, gosh, I like that. What if someone sees us? I bet I could make you pop cycle leak. Would the big man like that?" Connie continued in her false child's voice.

She reached out and pulled the man to her. The 'slaves' saw what was about to happen, so we moved around her to block the other patrons' view.

Connie removed his penis and began t stroking it. "It's so big," Connie said. Looking up into his eyes, she tongued the head. "It tastes so sweet!"

She bent even further and soon had the cock in her throat. Bobbing rapidly and while lightly squeezing his testicles, she had his load in my mouth in a couple of minutes.

As the guy backed away, he commented, "You just made an old man's fantasy come true."

"Thank you, Mister. I liked it too." Connie said.

I looked the find Bill. He looked like a proud papa!

We left and began to fight our way down Duval Street. The men followed us at a close distance.

The 'slaves' had broken into two groups. I walked with Beth and Judy, and Connie, Dee, and Kathy preceded us.

As we walked by the two men with the boob sizing board, I blew a kiss to the guy I was with last night. He quickly waved his arm to draw us to him, and I mouthed the word, 'later.'

There we couples already so wiped out from intoxication. I wonder how they would get back to their hotels. I tall brunette with an obvious boob job, was stilling on the curb, wasted. Her makeup was smeared to the point she looked terrible.

Judy wandered to her left slightly. Beth said, "I believe Judy has found someone of interest." I saw Judy walk up to a group of young men, all sporting Budwiser Shorts, and ball caps. Beth and I walked up behind her and smiled at the group. Judy told the men she was a Bud fan; her favorite is the long, thick aluminum cans.

All four of the guys smiled. Judy pushed her flirting further. "Do any of you guys have one that's long and thick? Let me see it."

Beth and I moved forward in our instructed attempt to shield her pending actions.

Two young men immediately produced their cocks from the top of their shorts. The one in front of Beth won the contest.

"All you guys move around us and help us shield Judy while she empties his can," I told everyone. All understood, and we formed a loose circle around Judy and the guy.

Judy stooped to her knees and placed her mouth on the young man's dick. She started with the tip and slowly slipped it inside her mouth and throat.

"Everyone look around so we won't give away our ruse," Beth said

As Judy worked magic on her chosen cock, Beth moved to another guy. I could barely make out their conversation.

Rubbing her hand over the guy's cock, she said, " Do you like my nipples? Someone touching them turns me on so much. Would you do that for me?"

The young man raised his hands and grasped a nipple in each. Beth cooed. She began to push the guy's shorts down, eventually getting the waist below his knees. She stoked him with her right hand. Her left hand slipped into her thong to find her clit.

I watched as she adjusted her stance to give her more freedom in massaging her love button.

"Honey, don't cum just yet. I want to catch your cum on my paint, and I want to wear it tonight. Can you shoot on me? Beth asked.

Judy's talk was heard by Judy's john as he started to cum. Judy took all his load and allowed a small portion to escape her lips. Raising her fingers to catch it, she rubbed it around her nipples.

Damn, their show had me wanting to get involved. Once Judy stood, I stepped inside her space. Without words, I turned and opened my legs. Bending at my waist, I presented my open pussy for use. In less than a minute, I was probed with the tip of a cock. Bracing my hands on my knees, I was ready. The prick entered me slowly, and then a push had it fully inside. I reached back and adjusted his shaft to make me more comfortable. I dropped my head, closed my eyes, and enjoyed his pounding. He came quickly. I began to rub my clitoris when I sensed his cumming and continued after his withdrawal. When I stood and turned around, I had no idea who to thank among the men.

I reached down and caught a stream of sperm leaving my cunt. I raised it to my mouth and cleaned my fingers. Any following drips I chose to wear on the inside of my thighs. Nasty me!

Minutes later, the three of us continued our journey down the strip.

A short time later, we stopped and allowed our men to catch up. Tom spoke first, "Very well done. I'm pleased." A smile showed on my lips.

"Sue, your rawness will be rewarded," Tom said.

"Yes, Sir," I responded.

Phil had positive remarks for Judy. Her aggressiveness had started the fun.

James looked at Beth's covered upper body. "A nice coating to seal your paint, " was his evaluation.

We hooked up with the other women. or slaves. A little while later, all wore smiles indicating their accomplishments.

As a group, we went in search of restrooms. Standing outside, Dee told me she had sex at last night's site outside the hotel. " I screwed someone on Duval Street, and you need to equal that." I teased her.

"You? The reserved woman who refuses to train for ass-humping did it on Duval? Damn, I would have paid to watch that!" Dee said.l

"Did Clay bring lube tonight for you?" I asked in a more serious mode.

"Yes, and we agreed this morning that butt fucking will not be done otherwise."

The men had left and returned with drinks for their slaves. We stood together and watched the masses move around us.

After a short while and with plans to meet at Sloppy Joe's at midnight, the slaves moved away. I walked with Connie and Dee.

I had to ask, "Connie, how's your costume working for you tonight. Attracting any more pervs?"

She turned and walked backward, facing Dee and me.

"Dee was there! Let's say my little pussy was used twice at the hotel hideaway. One of the guys ate his load out of me!" Connie bragged. "Bill moved forward so close; he was practically looking over the man's shoulders."

I told Dee I saw the boob-measuring men, and they wanted a meeting.

"I'll pass. Someone else, maybe, but not with that guy. He enjoyed seeing me in pain too much." Dee explained.

I suggest Connie be the 'scout' for us. Using her child's voice, she said, "Little ole me? I could find you old ladies someone for us." We all laughed.

Dee was getting a lot of photos snapped of her. She got many comments on the flames appearing to kiss her nipples. One equally attractive woman asked if her husband could take a picture with her. As the women leaned into each other, Dee reached over and touched her puss. Camera flashes went off continuously.

Connie and I were approached by three men who commented on her costume and my body paint. "Beautiful breasts" was a comment I answered.

"And they're all real," I joked. "Touch them as see for yourself."

The guy moved forward and raised his right hand to my boob, and his left hand went to my pubes. "Oh, that could get you in trouble," I told him.

A finger slipped my thong to the side and began to probe my slit, and I got wet immediately. We were too far from the safety of the loading dock, so I called for cover from Dee and Connie. I stood against a storefront and opened my legs to give him entry. He stooped to get the proper angle but soon had his penis in me. I was moving to meet his thrusts, almost afraid I would break the glass where I was leaning.

"Help me, Connie," I asked for aide. She moved closer and used her hand on the man's testicles to hurry him along. I got my reward with a stream of sperm within a couple of minutes.

I felt Connie's hand on my open pussy as he moved away. She raised herself onto her toes and kissed me as she drew strands of cum from inside me. Lowering herself to speak, Connie said I was remarkable. "You can get cock as easy as anyone I've ever met." Coming from a former escort, that was specific praise. Connie expertly fingered me to an orgasm.

Dee moved over to us. "What should we do as an encore? I suggest we walk toward the hotel and see if we can find some cocks." She said.

I put my thong over my seeping cunt. I was still leaking sperm, but I chose to wear it as a badge of honor.

As we passed our men, Tom smiled and squeezed my hand.

"Thank you, Sir," I commented.

Beth, Kathy, and Judy met up with us near Sloppy Joe's, and we walked together. Their statements made it clear they, too, had engaged in sexual fun.

I thought as we walked, where in America could a thong of people be so sexually overt and nothing so astounding that one would call the police? I didn't know one.

We must have been a sight as we walked the length of Duval Street. Six women, happy with their station in life and a group. Judy stopped to talk with two men, causing Kathy and myself to join her. Judy's nipples were always protruding out, gathering look longs from the two guys.

"Honey, are your headlights always on?" one of the men asked.

Not missing a beat, Judy responded, "of course, but you should see them when I get aroused." Both men laughed.

Kathy reached up with her hands and caressed her boobs. Smiling, she added, "How would you two like the best blowjobs of your life?" Kathy was straightforward with her question and pushed the issue by stepping forward and cupping the package of one of the guys. The fellow was wearing a male thong and showed a promising size cock.

Judy and I watched as Kathy slipped the thong down, causing his penis to spring out of the fabric. Once Kathy had the garment below the guy's balls, she began to stoke him to an erection. His fuck stick developed into a full nine-inch, thick cock.

"Girls, I've got to have this! The five of us provided cover as she maneuvered to take him from behind. She turned and spread her legs, slipping her thong to the side. Leaning forward, she put her hands on her thighs as she presented her butt to the guy. I watched as she slipped her right hand between her legs and spread her lips. The guy slightly bent his legs and moved to place the tip of his cock in her opening. All of us providing cover had our backs to the action, but Kathy's moans provided us with the fact she was enjoying her screwing.

We were facing our men, who were watching. Vince was smiling, and I can imagine his pride, knowing his wife was having sex in public.

Kathy was coming within a few minutes. "Oh, my Gawd! Yes, yes, harder." she urged the guy.

I watched Judy, who had turned to see the action. Kathy's lover hadn't cum yet. He backed away and began to pump his cock rapidly. Judy's comment, "Damn, what a load of cum!" caused me to turn and see the sperm still shooting out of his penis into a large puddle on the ground.

Kathy was slowly straightening up. "That was good!" was her statement. Jokingly, she asked if he could go again. We all laughed.

The men walked up to us. Vince moved to Kathy and hugged her, and he was elated to have watched her 'whore' herself out. Kathy beamed.

The slaves waited for further instructions. We listened as the men talked, and they agreed that every wife or slave had shown their servitude.

Phil suggested we call it a night and return to the motel. Tom said he was famished and could eat; the only problem was none of the women had brought coverups.

Bill said he would purchase each slave a tee shirt to wear over their bodies and costumes if everyone wanted to eat. There were no negative votes, so he went to buy xxx oversized Fantasy Fest tees.

The ladies used the time to visit restrooms to clean up as well as possible. I still had tried sperm on my boobs and throat, and I decided to wear it home.

Clay and Phil went to retrieve the SUVs. Tom walked with me to the meeting point. "Sue, I'm so fortunate to have you. I watch you tonight, knowing you were making my wishes." He pulled me to him and kissed me. (Is that allowed? I started to ask if the 'slave' evening was over. No, I didn't want to risk the chance.)

Dee moved into our little group. Her breasts wore the discoloring of being groped and squeezed throughout the night.

The wicked smile on her face sent a 'secret' message. Yes, I had anal sex; and loved it!

The guys showed up with the vehicles, and we all loaded. Phil, Judy, Vince, and Kathy are in with Tom and me.

Clay drove the other SUV. He had Dee, Bill and Connie, and James and Beth.

We finally found a Denny's on the way to our motel. A wait of an hour gave us a chance to chat. The 'Yes, Sir' rules were over, so the conversation was light and open.

Clay, as I expected, opened with the question, "How many of you ladies had vaginal sex tonight? Five hands went up. "OK, how many gave more than one blow job? Six hands went up. Everyone laughed.

Connie spoke first from the women. "How many gave more than four blow jobs? Five hands went up.

I thought sure Clay would ask who had given up anal sex. They left that one alone.

The night ended with a hot shower for Tom and me. He massaged my boobs as I rubbed his cock and balls.

Once in bed, I sucked the cock of my lover. I think it may have been my best performance of the night!

sueshows
sueshows
332 Followers