The 'Yes, Sir' Group's Public Sex

Story Info
A request for raw public sex is fulfilled.
2.4k words
4.63
7.1k
6
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers

The group seems to be slowing down due to vacations, disputes, and other factors.

Tom is still gun-ho with the idea of wives being submissive to the wishes of their husbands, but nothing of interest has caused him to volunteer me to participate.

The one suggestion I participated in was the idea of Phil, the Master of Judy. It involved visiting a local xxx theater in Tampa for public sex.

To Tom's request, I gave my response, "Yes, Sir."

Clay and his submissive, Dee, joined in. You may remember Dee as an 'anal queen' who can't seem to get enough in her ass.

The three men discussed the possibilities over drinks at the Tiki Hut and devised the following rules.

There would be no vaginal or anal sex without condoms.

The husbands will be nearby to halt any unexpected behavior.

When one sub ceases the activities, all will leave together.

When told of the rules, my answer, of course, was "Yes, Sir." Nothing was objectionable, and as if I would say anything.

Tom had taken me to a couple of adult theaters, ending with positive results. We had gone early in the evening, other couples were there, and no one was aggressive.

Neither Judy nor Dee had been to theaters, but both admitted to public sex. Dee happily recalled a boat party on a river with several ladies getting in a gang bang.

Judy had been used behind a building at FantasyFest in Key West a few years before. She had given oral sex to a small group of men with numerous partiers nearby. Phil was in control, and Phil praised Judy for her actions.

Tom told me I was in total control of my participation. He admitted seeing me in raw sex with others watching and waiting to get included. My attitude was to be aggressive and a wanton slut, but I could call a stop to the activities at any time.

"Yes, Sir," I said.

The evening picked was on a Friday, and we traveled in an SUV to the theater. I dressed in s short red raincoat, white thigh highs, and red 4" heels. Brief and allowing easy access.

Dee was wearing a short, very short, leather skirt and a leather vest. She didn't fasten the vest, and practically any movement exposed her enhanced breasts. She also wore her clear lucite heels.

Judy chose a short sundress and black 'fuck me pumps.'

Each of the subs had taken care in applying their makeup-up, and hopefully, we all wanted to appear seductive.

Surprisingly, the conversation at the theater was about anything but nothing about what we hoped to occur. Clay parked the SUV in a line of other vehicles quite a distance from the entrance, so we subs were on display to others who might be coming or going.

Once inside, Tom attempted to purchase our admission tickets, but we were granted free access.

The theater was so dark with poor lighting we had to stop for a minute or two to see the layout. Phil led us to an aisle in the center of the room.

y

Tom placed me at the end of our group, apparently for easy access. The size of our gathering drew immediate attention. Within a moment, several men gathered around us. The row before us quickly filled. Game on.

Tom initiated everything by having me stand and removing my short raincoat, leaving me in just my thigh highs and heels. Looking at the group gathered, I smiled and cupped my boobs.

The man before me reached out to touch my puss, and I made it more available by stepping forward. Dee stood and took off her vest, exposing her full breasts. With the guy who had his cock out, Judy reached and began to stroke him.

Soon the Masters were gone, only to stand two rows in front of us. They were there to protect us but offered no resistance to those involved with us.

Dee had turned and was taking a penis in her mouth. The guy was groping her boobs as she did. More men had moved to us, and a couple with a saucy blond had joined in the watching.

Tom moved to me and said he wanted to see me taking a Bukakke. I replied, "Yes, Sir."

So I moved to the far end of the aisle. I laid down as well as possible and placed my legs over the seat. I was playing with my outer labia lips and waiting. Two men came over, and I said, 'cover me with your cum'. Both started to jerk their penis. Others moved to me and stood around.

"I love cum, guys. I love to rub it on my boobs and pussy. Give all you've got to me." I said.

Tom had moved to my area, and I could see the smile indicating his approval.

It took a minute or two, but quickly I was granted my wish. The first load hit my stomach and upper legs, and I began to rub the juices over my puss. I felt another shot hit my breasts and fall on my arm. With each contribution, someone else would move to me.

I made a show of rubbing the sperm over my body. I increased my vocal, urging, "YES, shoot it on me. I want to be coated with your spunk. I love hot cum"

I glanced in Tom's direction and saw he had removed his cock and stroked it. My behavior must have 'flicked his trigger.'

I don't know how many loads of sperm I received over the next several minutes, but I didn't have an area of my body missed. Two loads were deposited on my face, one covering my left eye and the other on my mouth, neck, and chin. My thigh highs were covered with cum.

In anticipation, I asked Tom to carry some wipes with him. After I called a halt to my Bukakke, he moved forward and presented me with several. I cleaned my face, trying not to remove all my makeup, and used the others on my body. I knew I would be left with a coat of dried cum to wear for the night, but with no regret.

Tom walked me back to where Judy and Dee were leaning over the back of their seats and with men standing in their aisle, screwing them. Condoms were in use.

I had to look twice and eventually saw Dee's butt wasn't being used. I was shocked.

I noticed two used condoms were on the arm of one of the seats. A form of keeping score, I guess. Then I saw another on the floor.

Again, I was approached and subjected to being probed. I opened my legs and reached for a hand to search for my clit. Another set of hands was on my breasts, pulling my nipples. I closed my eyes and gave away to the pleasure. It wasn't the intimacy I sought but the thought of being what Tom wanted, a wanton woman.

I moved to my seat and joined the subs by kneeling on the cushion, facing the rear row. It was an invitation to be fucked. Tom approached, handed the guy a condom, and watched as the guy put it on.

I had my elbows on the back of my seat as the cock was felt on my rear. I allowed my lips to be spread for entrance. Soon I was among the subs getting screwed. I was wet from the Bukakke and quickly took the cock. I shut my eyes and began to enjoy the action. A penis was felt against my mouth, causing me to open up and take it blindly.

I thought of Tom watching me being used. I was being ordered to give myself the satisfaction of the 'Yes, Sir' group. I am a slave to his demands, giving myself for the pleasure of the group. Yes, I was his to use.

I looked to my right and saw Judy standing. Was she calling a stop to the activities? I looked at Phil, who showed no reaction. She wanted to rest for a while. Phil approached and left, returning with three bottles of water, and I accepted one happily.

Eventually, a rest time was called. The Masters and their subs gathered, and the men discussed if we had satisfied Phil's request. Phil replied, "Completely."

Phil said he had enjoyed the action and praised Tom and Clay for granting their women for the party.

A few minutes later, the men called a halt to the party, so we women dressed as well as we could. I was a sticky mess, but I had pleased Tom. A feeling of satisfaction felt good.

I walked out of the theater, my raincoat open to show my body. As we passed, the men who had gathered gave me a high. Knowing we had been the object of their lust; I felt the satisfaction of being Tom's slut.

Once in the parking lot, we stood while the men decided if the night was over. I couldn't imagine going to a bar or restaurant. The women stood in brief clothing while men and a couple walked past us to enter the theater. Their long looks told their thoughts. Some might have wondered if we were gathering to go in and the possibilities that would hold. Some may have thought that they had missed out on the action. The lady of the couple smiled and squeezed her man's arm.

Phil returned Tom and me to our car. The cum had dried enough I didn't think about staining the seat cover.

Tom didn't start the car immediately, and he unzipped his trousers and took out his cock. Without mentioning it, I knew he wanted me to suck him off.

I positioned myself to do so. I licked the head and ran my tongue down the shaft.

Cupping his shaved balls, I used my fingernails on each one to heighten the sensitivity. I began to take his length into my mouth and throat.

"Sue, I enjoyed watching you tonight. The risk factor of possible undercover police being there and what could have happened made it intense. Watching you lay back and ask to be covered made me so proud. Knowing your devotion to me and fulfilling my desires makes our relationship tells me of your love for me."

As I continued to lap his cock he continued. "Your participation in the 'Yes, Sir' group tells me so much. It allowed me to see you in situations that may not be your choice. I am so proud of you." He repeated.

I worked on him until he unloaded his sperm in my throat. Sitting up, I leaned into him, and we soul kissed, sharing his cum.

I rode home, holding his cock as if it was a trophy. My trophy.

We showered together, with Tom paying extra attention to my boobs, and he knows how much I enjoy them being the center of attention.

Once out of the shower, after drying off, we walked into the den. Tom had put on his underwear, but I remained nude. Sitting on the couch, I talked.

"Nothing in the group, the gangbang, the black sexing, or the porn theater didn't need the others to be present. You know I will do anything you ask."

Tom paused before answering. Then he explained.

"I guess it's the idea of you showing the other men and me your naughtiness. You are allowing them to view you doing my wishes and theirs. It gives me a feeling of superiority. Showing them my control of our sex life. And most importantly, your love for me and giving yourself for the pleasure of others."

I thought about his response. Yes, I am his. And completing the group's wishes does make me feel nasty. And to see Tom's pride when I fulfill his wishes.

I was toying with my clit as we talked. I was quickly becoming wet.

I asked, "What other fantasies do you have I can make happen?"

He knew I drew the line at bestiality, which was a definite 'no, no.'

Tom said, "I've had thoughts of you being more bi-sexual. But I know that's not an 'act' but more of a personal desire."

I wondered why he wanted that. I have found ladies whose attractiveness I admire and others whose behavior and sexual demeanor are a turn-on, and I never thought of it being something Tom would seek.

"So, if I did have a bi-sexual relationship, it wouldn't be seen as if I needed something more?" I queried.

"Not unless she would require more of you than I could handle," Tom answered.

"Let me think about it. I love to be accepted by women but never thought they wanted me as a lover, and I might have missed their signals and must be more attentive to the fact."

I notice Tom watching my fingers in my puss. So, I teased, "So if I caught bi-sexual gestures from Dee, you would like to see us become lovers? Seeing her going down on me and licking my vagina? And me doing the same to her? I bet you loved the gangbang when we cleaned each other of the men's sperm. She was quite good at lapping my pussy. She's a good person and possibly someone I might enjoy. So, would that be a choice for me?"

Tom had removed his penis from his underwear and was stroking it.

"Seeing him turned on, I fed the fire.

"Dee and I caressing each other's breasts might be something you want to see. Or if we went out with Clay and her, seeing her and me kissing in public. Would that be acceptable?"

Tom's cock was as hard as wood.

I got on my knees and pushed my breasts into his face. After experiencing him sucking my nipples, I laid back and opened myself to him.

Tom entered me fully and began using me as forcefully as I can remember. I met his pounding with my thrusts. Within a few minutes, I can hard, and Tom follows shortly.

As we lay there, I joked, "were you screwing Dee or me? I might not want to share either of you."

Tom laughed and said, I may have to put you under the 'Yes, Sir' obligations."

How could I not be in love with Tom?

sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers