The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 02

Story Info
His Indian bride gives him his sacred growing Lingam.
3.4k words
4.78
5.1k
4
4

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Yoni And The Lingam 2

If you have read part one of this story, you will know that I bought an ancient Hindu temple screen from a junk/antique shop. The screen depicted scenes of Hindu sacred erotic art centred on the female and male genitalia, the female 'Yoni,' and the male equivalent, the 'Lingam.'

Shortly afterwards I began to experience highly erotic dreams of a goddess like Indian bride who came to me as I slept. I learned she was my bride in this 'dream world,' by her jewellery, the 'Nath,' a chain connecting her nose and ear piercings only worn by Hindu brides on their wedding nights to honour Parvati, the goddess of weddings.

As the dreams became more frequent and realistic, they began to 'bleed' from her world of ancient India into my modern real life in the UK. The goddess of my dreams had become manifest in flesh and blood.

I woke gradually, slowly and reached out for her, but she was gone. My elusive dream lover was gone. Was she ever really here I wondered, was I becoming so enamoured of her that I couldn't tell dreams from reality? I was convinced she had been here in my room, in my bed, but her side of the bed was cool and empty, and yet her presence permeated the air. I could smell her perfume, I could smell her sexual essence, her sexual secretions. It was strong, filling my nostrils with her unique aroma, I could taste her in my mouth, my tongue, smell her on my fingers.

My body reacted to her aroma, and I grew hard almost immediately. I pulled back the bed covers to get out of bed, and the unmistakeable aroma of her recent presence escaping from under the bedclothes announced itself like a shout in the silence. I was reeking of her essence, our love making had covered me in her scent. I touched myself; I was wet and slippery from our combined body fluids. I felt bigger, more swollen than I'd ever been before, and I looked down at myself. I was bigger, I couldn't deny it any longer, the evidence was there in front of my eyes. My cock had grown at least an inch maybe a little more in less than a week, not just in length, but in girth too. How could this be? I was thirty two and normal male genitals just didn't grow any bigger after puberty. Maybe I had somehow caught some rare disease I thought. It wasn't natural.

I got out of bed and headed for the shower, but first I got rid of my raging hard-on in the time honoured way, my head full of erotic images of her face, body, voice and last but not least her sublime pussy, milking me dry. She managed to milk me dry again, but this time by proxy of my hand.

Later that morning I made my way to the local hospital, to the department dealing with sexually transmitted diseases where they tested me in various ways. The assured me that if I had a sexually transmitted disease it was one they had never heard of or had no experience with. They even gave me a scan to check there was no abnormalities internally, and sent me on my way. They couldn't account for the remarkable growth I told them about, and I got the distinct impression they thought I was mentally ill, or some kind of exhibitionist.

It's widely accepted that if you already have a job or a career, it's easier to find another job when you're looking for a career change. The fact that you're already in work and have a work record seems to make you more attractive to prospective employers. Somehow that seemed to be the case with me as well now that I was having a full and satisfying sex life with my dream lover. Women were smiling at me for no reason, on the streets, in the shops. I'd noticed a couple of the nurses at the hospital making eyes at me and smiling when I was getting checked out too.

Not just young women my own age either, women of all ages. Perhaps it was my new found air of confidence I surmised, and brushed it off with a little laugh to myself. It was nice to be smiled at by so many women and I have to admit I liked it. I'm just your average guy, about five foot eleven, dark brownish hair, blue eyes, a decent physique although not muscular or anything. Mr Average is how I'd always thought of myself, nothing out of the ordinary. I'm a modest kind of guy, with a lot to be modest about some would say, but something had changed, and like my new found cock size I couldn't explain it.

Explanations be damned I thought eventually, just enjoy it while you can. Nothing ever stays the same, change is the natural order of this world, and so I put it to the back of my mind for the time being and buckled down to doing some work. After lunch time, I had caught up with my assignments, but got a memo from the boss that they were having a short, 'in person,' meeting at our office about 3pm and suggesting it would be a good idea if I could attend, with all suitable precautions of course. That meant hand sanitisers and face masks, and 'don't come in if you don't feel well.' warnings. I felt fine, so into the office I went.

It was nice to see so many of my work colleagues again, and we got through the work agenda pretty quickly. The boss had laid on coffee, tea, and soft drinks for afterwards, plus white wine as a mini celebration of the easing of lockdown. We weren't out of the woods yet he declared, and we'd still all be working from home for the foreseeable future, but it was nice to see us all again and hopefully things would continue to improve, etc, blah, blah, blah.

Once again my new found attractiveness to women manifested itself, much to my surprise. Women I had secretly lusted after, attractive, beautiful, intelligent women who worked in the same office but who had barely noticed me before, were now smiling and chatting to me. I could tell by their eyes and their voices that they were smiling, masks hide a lot of none-verbal communication, but they couldn't hide that completely. The body language and the little intimate touches on my forearms as they spoke to me were different too. I lapped it all up, and thought I'd like to lap them up too.

I went to bed that night not knowing what to expect, would I dream of my dream 'wife,' in her world, or would she come into mine like last night I wondered. I thought of her and replayed the events of the night before, but my mind was too active to sleep. Eventually I felt myself getting drowsy and then suddenly, without warning I was wide awake again. She was there, behind me. I could feel her body heat, smell her perfume, and then she snuggled up close behind me, and spooned me, her arm going round my waist.

'My love,' she said quietly, and kissed my neck. Then her arm edged lower and her hand sought out and found my hardness. Her fingers were cool as she encircled my cock, and pulled back on me, stroking me so very gently. I could feel her naked breasts and nipples against my back, and then she lifted a leg and pushed it over my legs imprisoning me in her embrace. I let my hand trail behind me, gliding along the softness of her inner thigh and then her wetness was in my hand. The labia peeling back, opening up wetly as my fingers slid into her offered pussy hole.

She gasped and whimpered, as my fingers slid into her depths. I stirred them around in a circular motion, stretching the walls of her vagina, and she pushed herself against my fingers, moaning out loud. She pushed forward once again, and then she was fucking my fingers, her pelvis thrusting back and forth, seeking the pleasure that such intimate contact was bringing her.

'Oh my love, my love,' she gasped out, 'I'm ready, turn and put your lingam in my yoni I beg you,' and I did as she asked without hesitation. There was nowhere else I'd rather be than buried in her divine yoni. As I turned to her, she turned onto her back, legs spreading wider. I positioned myself above her and she caught my hardness in her hand leading me to her soaking wet pussy. I slid in, almost without friction, filling her, and she thrust her hips up to meet my thrust, and within four or five strokes she was coming, shuddering and trembling, moaning out loud in her pleasure, her pussy sucking voraciously at my cock, and then I was pulsing, squirting my come into her hot hole.

I lay there a few minutes, facing her, just looking at her beautiful face. It was a strong face, but entirely feminine, her eyes, almond shaped, upswept at the outer edges, now closed, still breathing hard but recovering rapidly. A slight smile of satisfaction, her lovely lips slightly parted, and so very kissable, so I kissed them. She opened her dark eyes, pulled back, looking at me, her smile grew even bigger. We said nothing for nothing needed to be said. We were in a lovers embrace, entirely satisfied, sated for the time being, knowing there was more to come, but in no hurry to break the spell just yet.

Although we were just lying there, so comfortable in each other's arms, we were still touching. Little caresses, her skin felt as smooth as silk, and I marvelled at her touch as she caressed me in return. I kissed her eyelids, her cheeks, her nose and finally her mouth. She moaned deep in her throat as she felt my cock, harden again and push itself against her pubic mound. There was no resistance, she opened her legs a little and my cock insinuated itself against her clitoris and open sex.

Nestled against that generous labia I felt every fold of her sex open up to me, almost as if it had a life of its own. Her breathing became faster, louder, and she opened her eyes looking deep into mine. There was a look of purest love, and something else... lust... no something much better... desire. She adjusted her position as I caressed her back and shoulders and rained little lover's kisses on her face, and gently thrust her hips forward, impaling herself on my rigid cock. Her eyes widened even more as she took me in, and she moaned loudly. I was just inside her pussy now, where she hesitated for a moment, and then she slowly pushed herself further onto my cock, her moan a continuous song of pleasure as I slid deeper into her welcoming hole until she had all of me.

We stayed like that for long minutes, savouring the sensation, a silent communication, smiling, just looking into each other's eyes. It seemed like some power flowed from her eyes to mine and back to hers in a continuous loop. This was something higher than just physical sex, something on a different plane. It felt like our sexuality, our love filled the room, almost as if some benign presence was with us. Yes, us, but not us, something greater and mystical. I'm not and have never been religious, but I could only think that our souls touched at that moment. I have no other words to describe it or explain it. I knew in that moment that she was mine; I was hers and had always been, and always would be. We were one, here and now, and now we were whole once again.

Seemingly reluctant to break the spell, we remained that way, silent and unmoving for what seemed like ages. Tiny movements served to keep that state of bliss, until finally, as if by some silent, unheard signal we both began to move at last. She moaned out loud and gasped for breath, her breathing going from normal to taking great gulps of air, as the sensations rocketed out of control for both of us.

My cock felt all powerful as I probed and sank into her depths again and again, her pussy welcoming and generous swallowing and sucking at my hard length. The rich aroma emanating from her yoni was intoxicating, exciting me beyond belief, spurring me on, and her cries and deep throated moans of pleasure were all that any lover could hope to hear. We seemed to go on and on, each thrust and withdrawal almost an orgasm in itself. Sex had never been so pleasurable, and I knew instinctively it was entirely due to her. Sex with any other woman could be good, but would never match what I had here in her sweet embrace.

'Oh my love, my love, I have missed you so much,' she whispered, gasping for breath as I plunged once more into her sublimely wet pussy-hole. She cried out loudly, her words lost, incoherent, as her orgasm came and swept her up in it's arms, shaking her from head to toe. Blindly grinding her beautiful pussy against me, as if seeking even more, whimpering and moaning in ecstasy, and then I filled her hot divinity with my come, pumping and pumping deep into her yoni. Her orgasm seemed to re-ignite and start all over again, and we came together until at last, slowly, slowly we came down as one until we came to rest.

She opened her dark eyes and looked at me with such a look of love I was overwhelmed, and speechless! As I softened, still within her, she rolled me over so we were lying on our sides, facing each other. She smiled, a triumphant, glorious smile, and I knew I was smiling, or rather, grinning like an idiot. How could any man fail to smile with this divine, wonderful woman in his bed, a woman who had just taken and drained every last drop of his seed, yet somehow given even more of her love in return.

'Who are you?' I asked. 'Why have you chosen me? What have I done to deserve such blessings as you have given to me?' She smiled that enigmatic smile and shook her head slightly.

'Know that I am yours, and you are mine, always and forever, and we always have been. When we come seeking knowledge on this plane, we must forget what we already know. You have merely forgotten for a short while, this lifetime. All your questions will be answered with time, but not now my love.'

'But... but... why have you come to me now?' I asked, puzzled.

'It was the screen that brought us together. It is something sacred that should never have been here. It was stolen almost two hundred years ago, by soldiers of the East India Company, when the British were subjugating India. It has long been lost but now, thanks to you, it has been found. You must return it as soon as possible; it must be returned to where it came from. I nodded my head in agreement. I could deny her nothing.

'Of course I will return it, but I don't know where it came from my love. I bought it in a junk shop and I have no clue where to send it.' She smiled at me again.

'I knew you would agree. Your heart is true, and your soul is old and well advanced,' she informed me. 'All you will have to do is arrange with your nearest Hindu Temple to come and collect it. They will ensure that it is well taken care of sent back to where it belongs. Do this for me, and for yourself. Your Karma will be much enhanced for the goodness of your heart and spirit,' and so it was agreed.

'Now, love me once more,' she whispered, her sweet breath tickling my ear. 'My yoni aches and burns for you, let your lingam worship me in the way it has done so many times before. Fill me with your sacred lingam, delight me my love, and we will take and give each other much pleasure this night.'

Somehow, almost miraculously I was hard again, and this time she got up on her knees and presented me with her stunningly beautiful bottom and pussy. The large generous lips, wet and succulent protruded from between her thighs and opened up for me like the petals of a flower, tempting me with her pink inner folds. Rather than slip my cock immediately between her wonderous labia, I bent down and kissed her pussy, letting my tongue lap at her wetness, tasting her juices and swirling around her prominent clitoris. She moaned out loud, and then moaned again, even louder as she began to come. She was a fast 'comer' anyway, but it seemed our earlier love making had kept her well primed for such an amazing fast response.

Throughout that blissful night she was teetering on the edge of orgasm after orgasm for hours. It seemed I could do no wrong, and she responded to my fingers, tongue and cock as if it was a magic wand. I filled her yoni with my come at least three times more, my cock seemed inexhaustible, filling and reaming every crevice of her pussy. She sucked my come from my dick, swallowed it like it was ambrosia, and with her wonderful cock sucking mouth had me hard again in minutes before getting astride me and impaling her pussy on my length.

We were both awash with body fluids, hers and mine intermingled in a slippery, viscous solution that coated her yoni, my lingam, and the inside of our thighs, fingers, mouths. I thought it would never end, and believe me, I didn't want it to end, but finally exhausted we took our rest.

'Do not sleep yet my love,' she pleaded. 'I have much to tell you before I go.' This sounded serious and the words, 'before I go,' sounded ominous. Exhausted, but alerted by her words I concentrated as she spoke.

'I must leave you now,' and she put her finger over my lips to quieten my protests. 'I must leave you now,' she repeated, 'but know that although I am not here in body, I am always with you in spirit. We will meet again, for you are mine and I am yours eternally. I have given you a gift,' and she reached down and stroked her hand the length of my cock, smiling at me, making sure I knew my new found growth was her doing. 'You are the "keeper," of my sacred lingam. It will grow bigger yet.'

'Be warned, women will find you almost irresistible as you will soon find out, for you now exude a strong masculine aroma and sexual stimulant. You will also have the ability to know when a woman is sexually attracted to you and receptive to your lingam. You will be capable of seeing the human "aura," and from that you will know without a doubt. The colour of the aura around the lower body will turn to red, signalling to you that they are in heat and receptive. Do you understand all this?' she asked me. I nodded, dumbstruck.

'Your lingam is now sacred, and although they may not understand, they will want to worship it as I have done with their yonis. Take their offerings when you can, sex is a sacred thing much misunderstood by western civilisations. It helps to raise the Kundalini, and lifts you and them to a higher spiritual plane. Use your gift well my love, and know that I wait for you. We shall be as one again. Our love is unbreakable and unshakeable. Think not of being, 'untrue,' to me with these other women. You can never be untrue to me in your heart and soul.' She took my hard cock, still holding me in her hand, and thrust her hips forward impaling her sacred yoni on my cock. I thrust into her harder in response until I was filling her. She smiled a smile of such love I felt the tears come to my eyes. She kissed me lovingly and whispered in my ear, 'now, sleep my love,' and I did.

Part three is being written.