The Young Anchorwoman Slut Pt. 05

Story Info
The young slave gets pawned off by her co-anchor.
2.8k words
4.72
19k
15

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 02/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters and events of this story are entirely fictional; products of my imagination which I hope give you pleasure to read. Thank you to the asian women who have come forward to offer story ideas from their own submissive experiences. Getting inside the minds submissive sluts is why I love writing this story.

If you had told Tess a year ago that she would be turned into a mindless sex object for men, she would have been horrified. But now it's become a fact of life for her, a dark side to the young girl that is hidden from public view. Though now there is an additional element to her sluthood which is crossing over into her professional life as a TV news anchor - her cohost.

In her office, Tess was preparing for another shift for the evening news show but was easily distracted by the memory of being trapped in his powerful grip when he fed his thick cock down her throat. She remembered the panic she felt at being asphyxiated, with his heavy balls on her delicate chin while he held her head with an iron grip.

She was afraid and horny at the same time as visions of that night replayed in her mind.

Her phone chimed, and it was as though her tormentor had read her mind.

"Please join me in my office," read the text message from Ian.

She nervously gathered herself and took the short walk to his corner office with an expansive view of the cityscape. She strolled in while his secretary discretely closed the door behind her.

Tess felt a rush of fear and excitement.

"Hello Tess, glad to see you again," he said in his buttery smooth voice. His hair was immaculate, suit perfectly fitted.

"Hello...Ian," said Tess, unsure about the context of the meeting.

"Maybe you ought to be calling me Daddy," he said, the corners of his lips curling up wickedly. "I couldn't get the image of you, of all of you, out of my head for days. You looked good in latex."

"Oh god... I... Do we need to talk about that here?" she replied incredulously. "We have a show tonight and... we shouldn't... I don't want this to affect my performance on air."

"Oh don't worry, I'll get you nice and relaxed. Come closer, slut."

His tone of authority was like a spell on the young submissive girl, and it was as though a switch had been flicked inside her with all the feelings of surrender taking hold. She instinctively stepped towards his desk, though her mind was nervous at being overheard by his secretary. Sensing her apprehension, he said "Don't worry about Jennifer, she is very discreet. You could say that she knows about the lifestyle herself. I take really good care of her needs, as I will with you," he said, with a self-assured smile.

"What...what do you want from me?"

"I have spoken to your Master, and we have come to an arrangement. He believes I should train you at work, to be the perfect slut slave. Here at the station, I own you."

Her heart began to race. This has become too real, she thought. It's as though the merciless men are cornering her in all aspects of her life with their insatiable hunger. But the thrill of being subject to his authority, in this setting, thrilled her as well. As always, when faced with the choice of freewill or surrender, Tess always chose surrender.

"Yes...daddy," she replied meekly.

"Now, time to be a Fuck Toy," he said as he unbuckled his belt and undid his fly.

Tess began to unbutton her blouse to let it drop to the floor. She undid her professional pencil skirt as well, and finally her purple lace bra. Before she reached her panties, Ian commanded her to crawl towards him while he sat behind his desk.

The young girl dropped down on all fours, and she felt empowered at the sight of his growing cock while she slowly crawled towards him in her heels. She swayed her hips from side to side, making a show of licking her lips while her eyes locked onto his.

She crawled around his desk, and he turned in his swivel chair so his knees framed the delicious-looking young asian. Not yet made up for the cameras, Tess looked innocently at his thick member before taking him deep into her mouth like a seasoned pro.

She slurped loudly and hungrily on his shaft and knob, relishing the chance at sucking a nice cock which made her forget the usual nervousness before going on air.

Once again, he interlocked his powerful hands behind her head, and bobbed her head on his cock which began to strain against the opening of her throat.

"Ung. Ung. Ung," she moaned in time with his strokes.

Suddenly, the phone on his desk rang quietly and Tess tried to push off his cock in alarm. Ian kept his grip on her head, however, so her lips were still wrapped around his shaft while he answered the call.

"Yes Jennifer? Good, that's fine."

Tess froze as the door opened and closed quickly. She didn't dare utter a sound.

"Hey Jim, come on in," said Ian, without missing a beat.

Jim is the president of the TV station. A powerful man with enviable connections throughout the city, the head of the most popular news channel was a real mover and shaker. Careers of on-air personalities are made or broken by his whim.

"Hey Ian, I hear that young asian cohost of yours is coming along nicely. Just wanted to know if you had any plans for her."

"Oh she's coming along nicely all right. She's going to be a real star. I've got big plans for her. Talent like her doesn't come along very often," he said cheerily.

Tess was sweating behind the desk, and was shocked that Ian could stay hard in such a precarious situation. But unbeknownst to Tess, her feet in heels were actually visible at the foot of his desk.

The two men smiled at each other knowingly.

"From the day she turned up as an intern, I knew she had potential. She will make her parents very proud..." he said as he finally let go of her head. "Aren't you, Tess?"

Her skin rose in goosebumps when it dawned on her that Ian had just given her up. Her first instinct was to get up to find her clothes, but when she turned her head around, Jim was standing behind the young girl as he admired her shapely ass.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she stammered, her face and chest flush in embarrassment.

"It's okay, Tess. Jim here is no stranger to little Fuck Toys like you. I invited him down so he could enjoy you too," cooed Ian.

"That's right darlin'. I just want a little taste. Ian always knows how to pick them. I just never thought it would be someone already on my payroll!" exclaimed the older man.

The young girl stood up shakily, like a deer in the headlights. But the men had a firm grasp on her, and the situation.

"Now show Jim some appreciation. He's going to make you a star," commanded Ian.

"Yes...daddy," she replied meekly. Tess was still in shock, but as Jim pulled out his member, the young girl did what has now become natural for her in the most morally ambiguous scenario of her life - she began to suck on a cock.

When in doubt, do what feels good, she thought to herself.

She began to slurp hungrily on the cocks of her superiors as they positioned themselves on either side of her. The two men in suits, while she kneeled in nothing but her panties and heels. Their demeanor suggested they have dominated young girls before, expecting to be pleased and for Tess to simply submit to their power over her.

She expertly deepthroated first Ian, then Jim, taking the president of the station all the way down until she felt his balls rest on her chin. She even tried to lick his scrotum, and was met with an appreciative sigh from the man in his 50s.

"That is perfect. I always knew those lips of yours would be valuable not just on air," he said.

They took turns fucking her throat. Outside, Jennifer heard the telltale signs of the two men using the young girl. The secretary began to divert away any potential visits and calls to Ian's office.

Tess rubbed her clit absentmindedly beneath her panties, as they smacked their heavy cocks across her cheeks. She gave her best on-air smile, as she looked up at the two men.

They soon had her up on her feet, and the 5'4 girl was laid on her stomach across the width of his desk. Her purple lace panties fell down her shapely legs to rest on her ankles as Jim fisted his thick cock into the young girl's soaking pussy.

Ian went around to the other side of the desk, and the two men began to pound the young girl between them. Now completely naked, with her supple breasts mashed against the tabletop, Tess shook one leg out of her bunched up panties so she could spread her legs wider for the station president.

"What a nice little slut. Nice young body. Likes to suck cock. And a host of the evening news. This is great, Ian."

"You know it. I've waited a long time to do this. But she found her way into gangbangs all on her own. I guess she was always meant to be a little fuck toy."

"Oh I'll treat her like a fuck toy all right," replied Jim, who took off his belt and began lightly whipping her shapely ass and back while he fucked her with long, deep strokes.

Tess responded to the humiliation with more cunt juices, which were now leaving trails down her inner thighs. They were abusing her, and she loved it even more.

"She likes to be choked," Ian said while winking at Jim.

Jim then looped the belt around her neck, and pulled firmly so the young girl's neck jerked up while he continued to pound her from behind. Her hand instinctively reached down to try to get a finger under the belt to relieve her airway, but Ian slapped it away.

"Uuunnng," she moaned in desperation as the room began to swim.

"Not too hard now, or you might leave a mark," Ian cautioned.

"Don't worry, I'll have wardrobe come up with an outfit to hide it," said Jim with a wicked grin.

But he slackened the tension just enough for her to regain some consciousness, then he tightened his grip again. He repeated this agonizing cycle of torture while he filled her tight pussy.

He pulled out, her lips swollen and slightly gaping from his member. He stuck his thick fingers into her canal to collect some of the juices, and used it to lubricate the entry into her anus.

Minutes later, he was fucking her asshole as well. Tess's skin glistened under the lights from the exertion. She never thought she would be put to work as a slave before a show, her split personality as a slut threatening to take over completely. The TV station will never be the same for her after tonight.

In deference to his superior, Ian let Jim have her two openings as much as he wanted. Ian knew that Tess could be used as political currency for his own agenda, and the beauty of it all is that this little submissive slut won't cost him a cent. Such is her complete surrender.

The older man toyed with her openings, while she moaned with his belt still wrapped around her neck. He would pull out of her ass to give her tender young pussy a few strokes, then back to her ass again. They flipped her over so Jim could see her face, while he continued pounding her as he held her legs in the nook behind her knees.

Tess looked up at the older man with her doe eyes, almost pleadingly, as his pounding shook her body.

"You're going to be my little whore, from now on. You'll do a good job on the news show, and you're going to be a nice little slut too," panted Jim.

"Yes...daddy. Use me," Tess replied in between his strokes.

Ian pulled her head down by her thick black hair, so that her head hung over the edge of his desk and offered a clean path down her gullet. He began to fuck her throat like he would one of her lower openings with complete disregard of her airway.

She strained to say something in between his strokes, and he pulled out long enough for her to speak.

"Please daddy, may I come?"

He smiled proudly, for she is now well trained.

"Yes, slut. You may."

And with that, the young asian girl moaned around his cock while her legs shook despite Jim's firm grip. Her lower abdomen convulsed, skin glistening under the overhead lights. Her body's reactions to the orgasm inadvertently squeezed Jim's cock which sent him over the edge. He drove his cock into her pussy to the hilt and sprayed his cum into her womb.

Ian took the opportunity to cum also, as Tess let out a deep, long moan while he filled her mouth with his gelatinous seed. She swallowed as much as she could in gulps.

The men unceremoniously straightened out their suits and mixed themselves a drink while Tess still lay naked and quivering on his desk. With the saltiness in her mouth, and her pussy slowly leaking cum as well, she felt completely used while the men chatted and laughed.

Ian grabbed her hair to pull her up from his desk, and guiding her to the ground on all fours, directed her face at the strands of cum that had fallen on the carpeted floor. Tess, in her humiliation in front of the station president, licked up every strand she could find.

Jim leered at her well-fucked ass and pussy, moist from their combined juices. His thick fingers probed her cunt once more while her face was being pushed down into the carpet by the other man.

"Unnnh..." she moaned softly, as if ready for more. In fact, being spitroasted by two cocks is usually just the appetizer of a typical evening servicing a dozen men.

"Hey Tess, get yourself ready for tonight's show. We only have two hours before we go on air," said Ian, as he let go of her hair. She looked up at him with a blank expression, her cheeks moist with cum.

My life is over. I'm nothing but a slut now, even at work, she thought to herself. The young girl began to have tears in her eyes as she slowly gathered up her things.

The president of the station leered at the young girl while she put on her clothes, and gave her ass a possessive squeeze as she passed by on her way out.

Tess opened the door, but Jennifer the secretary didn't look up from her computer as the news anchor hurried by in her walk of shame back to her office down the hall. Jennifer was no stranger to the depraved activities inside, for it wasn't long ago she was used in a similar manner by Ian and his colleagues at the station.

Back in her office, Tess brushed her hair to get herself ready for makeup. Her body was still hot and flushed from the thorough fucking she just received, and the memory of her humiliation by her bosses mixed with the afterglow of her orgasm. As always, the two conflicting feelings fought for supremacy inside her. But she knew the raging slut inside her would always prevail, at the expense of her 'old self' which feels smaller by the day.

As if on cue, her cellphone chimed again with another text message.

She picked it up with slightly shaky hands.

"Get ready for another pounding of your life tonight, slut. We'll see you after your show." wrote her master.

Her pussy tingled at the thought.

Some time later, with Tess and Ian looking every bit the professionals for the news broadcast, the studio crew signalled the rolling of the cameras.

Tess still tasted her cohost's cum in her mouth, who was seated next to her, while cum was soaking her panties from the inside. The man who gave her that cum was also present, as Jim had decided to watch the evening broadcast in person. It was as though he wanted to torment her.

She delivered her lines without a beat, as the city looked on.