The Young Man Next Door Pt. 05

Story Info
Evan and I asleep, naked and still so horny.
1k words
4.6
5.4k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took some time, but I finally fell asleep, he was cuddled in close to me, his cock was semi erect even while he slept. I kissed the top of his head and soon was off to dreamland myself, I woke at about three I had to pee. I slid out from under him and went into pee, when I got back in bed, he automatically snuggled back in with me.

The feel of his naked body on my own made me so hard, I wanted to put my cock in his mouth, I wanted to put it back in his tight firm ass. It took some time, but I finally fell back asleep, I woke to him running his hands all over my body.

He took my engorged cock in his hand and slid under the covers, he swallowed my cock and sucked and slurped on it. If there is a better way to wake up, I do not know it, he sucked my cock till I was on the edge of cumming.

He rolled my nuts in his hand and sucked down on my cock, that was it I blew my load inside his pretty mouth. He licked me clean and came out from under the covers, a huge smile on his face, he pressed his lips to my own and laid on top of me.

His own cock was rock hard and dripping, he repositioned so he was sitting on my chest, his cock inches away from my mouth. He ran his cock over my chin, I stuck my tongue out to catch some of the precum he was leaking all over my face.

He fed me his cock slowly running it all over my chin and face, he pressed his cock inside my mouth, and I greedily swallowed it up. He fucked my mouth as his balls slowly pulled in and he shot me with a massive load of cum.

I swallowed most of it but saved some for us to snowball, he pulled his cock out and laid on my chest. I rolled us over and laid on top of him, I pressed my lips to his own letting his cum slowly drip inside of his mouth. He and I kissed for some time, then we snuggled back in as we both needed some more sleep.

He snuggled back in, half on top of me, I pulled him in and held him to me, I covered us up and we slowly drifted off together. I woke to someone at my front door ringing the bell and knocking on the door. I grabbed a robe and went to see who it was, Evan stayed in bed waiting, I went to see who was at my front door.

I opened the door to Evan's Dad he was worried sick that Evan was not home and had not slept in his bed last night. He wanted to know if I had seen him, if he had contacted me in any way, I did not even get a chance to reply when Evan came out of the bedroom.

"Dad I'm fine, I spent the night with Bill last night is all."

His Dad and I stood there, my mouth open, we looked at each other then back at Evan's semi naked form. I assumed his dad would be mad at us.

"Son you could have told me where you were, your mom and I were worried sick."

"Sorry Dad, you're right I should have told you."

He came up and hugged his dad, it was more than a little weird that he hugged his dad seminude, but they both did not seem bothered by it. Evan came and stood beside me, I pulled him in, so his semi erect cock was pressed against my robe covered body.

His Dad said goodbye to us and walked out the door, Evan could tell I was a little shocked that his dad had this reaction to him being with me.

"Billy my dad is cool with me being gay, so is my mom, and they both know I only like older men."

He leaned in and kissed me and pulled me by the hand back to bed, it still was way too early to be up, and he wanted to ride my cock once again.

He pulled me to the bed and pushed me back, I lay there robe wide open, cock raging hard. He got between my legs and worked my cock with his mouth. He sucked me till I was getting close to Cumming. He grabbed the lube and slicked me up, he got on top of me and slid his tight hole on my engorged cock.

It was incredible how tight his ass still was, my cock was being held in tight, he smiled at me and leaned in and kissed me. He slowly slid out then right back down and deep inside of him, his strokes got quicker and harder.

"Please Billy you have to fuck me harder, I need it, I crave it, I need this from you Billy! Please."

I rolled us over, so he was under me his legs on my shoulders, I started slow then my cock pounded into him. Our bodies slapped each other as my cock fucked him deep and hard, he wanted it harder, deeper, he needed me to pound his tight ass.

I was close, I leaned in and kissed him, he held me to him as I continued to fuck him.

"Cum for me Billy, fill my hole with your seed."

I grabbed his ankles and slammed my cock into him, he moaned as it sank in deep, I was right on edge, my balls ready to be drained. I pumped that cum inside of him, he pulled my cock inwards, he milked my cock till I had no more to give.

I took his cock and jerked him hard, his balls pulled in and he shot the bed, his face and neck. I let go of him and collapsed beside him. I was worn out, my cock needed a holiday from sex, this young man was wearing me out.

I lay there beside him, he looked at me and smiled, he leaned in and kissed me, I could not move, I needed a nap. We both lay there spent, he and I got under the covers and would nap, he snuggled in close to me.