The Young Man Next Door Pt. 06

Story Info
More and more Sex.
911 words
4.41
4.5k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled me to the bed and pushed me back, I lay there robe wide open, cock raging hard. He got between my legs and worked my cock with his mouth. He sucked me till I was getting close to cumming. He grabbed the lube and slicked me up, he got on top of me and slid his tight hole on my engorged cock.

It was incredible how tight his ass still was, my cock was being held in tight, he smiled at me and leaned in and kissed me. He slowly slid out then right back down and deep inside of him, his strokes got quicker and harder.

"Please Billy you have to fuck me harder, I need it, I crave it, I need this from you Billy! Please."

I rolled us over, so he was under me his legs on my shoulders, I started slow then my cock pounded into him. Our bodies slapped each other as my cock fucked him deep and hard, he wanted it harder, deeper, he needed me to pound his tight ass.

I was close, I leaned in and kissed him, he held me to him as I continued to fuck him.

"Cum for me Billy, fill my hole with your seed."

I grabbed his ankles and slammed my cock into him, he moaned as it sank in deep, I was right on edge, my balls ready to be drained. I pumped that cum inside of him, he pulled my cock inwards, he milked my cock till I had no more to give.

I took his cock and jerked him hard, his balls pulled in and he shot the bed, his face and neck. I let go of him and collapsed beside him. I was worn out, my cock needed a holiday from sex, this young man was wearing me out.

I lay there beside him, he looked at me and smiled, he leaned in and kissed me, I could not move, I needed a nap. We both lay there spent, he and I got under the covers and would nap, he snuggled in close to me.

I fell asleep in no time, he watched me as I slept, he finally dozed off he and I waking up at the same time. He kissed me and just lay on top of me staring at me, I somehow knew he wanted to ask me something.

"Do you have something to ask me Evan?"

"I do but not sure how you will react."

"So, ask all I can say is no."

"This is true, so Billy what did you think of my dad?"

"He seemed nice, very open minded."

"He is actually my Stepdad, and he is bisexual."

My eyes opened wide, my mouth open.

"Where are you going with this Evan?"

"Would you have sex with my Stepdad?"

"Not sure how to answer that, does he want to have sex with me? Or with both of us?"

"Being honest I would like to watch you two if that is okay."

"Your Stepdad is a handsome man for sure, you would be okay with me having sex with him?"

"Well, I might be a bit jealous that's for sure, but I could join in at some point."

"I will talk to him about it Billy and see if he wants to have sex with you."

Evan and I got up and I made coffee and breakfast, he and I would shower then he would go home for a bit, I knew he wanted to tell his Dad I would have sex with him. I was working on a few things when Evan and his dad came over.

"Bill, Evan here tells me you would be okay with the two of us having sex with each other?"

"Yes, I would, you're a very handsome man."

"Thank you, appreciate that, how would we go about doing this?"

I stood up and walked over to the man, he was a bit shy and nervous, nothing like his son, I took his head in my hands and pressed my lips to his. He was like putty in my hands, I would enjoy this, I took his hand and led him to my bedroom.

I once again kissed him, pulled back and lifted his tee shirt off of him, I ran my hand over his chest, his nipples so perky, and so sensitive. I leaned in and sucked in his left one, I ran my tongue around it, I flipped it with the tip of my tongue.

He was going crazy just with me playing with his nipple, I ran my hand over the bulge in his shorts. The man had a nice cock, short but very thick, I removed his shorts and there he was naked, the man was trimmed, and a really nice set of balls hung behind a huge thick cock.

I went to my knees and took it in my mouth, it really was a mouthful, I sucked him till his balls pulled in and he was ready to blast my tonsils. I sucked him in deeper and ran my tongue under the base of his magnificent cock.

The man blew a huge load in my mouth and throat, he never seemed to stop, I sucked him till there was no more. His knees weak, his face flushed, he needed to sit, he sat on the side of the bed till he got himself back to normal.