The Young Writer's Creative Process

Story Info
A schoolgirl is surprised by her erotic pen pal after class.
3.3k words
4.38
4.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teacher started to wrap up the class when a sudden jolt from my cunt caught me off guard. No one seemed to notice my moan of surprise. Instead, they put their notebooks down and finally started to talk to each other. I went here in commando, and I tried to hide my nipples that showed over the shirt, but instead of touching my blazer, I touched my shirt. It was a very hot summer day, and in days like these, the school encouraged us to wear shorter sleeves and dispose of the blazer.

The teacher sat behind the chair and checked his phone while the last minutes passed. I dragged myself closer to the desk, hoping that no one sees the antenna coming out of my skirt. I thought about my pen pal, and the story she wrote involving a schoolgirl inspired by me. That made me to come to school in commando, which was already exciting, but slipping my vibrator at this point turned it into a more thrilling experience. Then I took the risk of taking a picture of my cunt to send it to my pen pal, with a link for her to control it. That put me over the edge.

Speaking about her, she texted me as soon as I opened her chat.

"Is the class finally over?"

"Yes, but we're not out yet. Could you turn it off, though?"

I rubbed my thighs together and swallowed a moan that felt like swallowing molten steel. My pen pal activated a fireworks pattern that felt longer than it was.

"Why? I want you horny when we meet."

The message had a naked selfie attached. In it, her dark skin glistened with lube, especially her tits; which stole the spotlight due to the camera's flash. Her rigid cock looked eager to fuck a hole. The only thing that gave out her identity were her plump lips.

"Maybe you can make a story out of this," she said.

"It'll be boring if it is just me fantasizing about you in the middle of class... or after."

I bit my lips and looked around. Everyone remained either glued to their phones or stuck to their friends. It pays to be lonely, I guess. They didn't listen to me moan; they won't see my hand between my legs.

That's how my creative process works: I always get the best ideas in the most inappropriate moments.

"Forget what I said; I can do better. I'm actually touching my clit in front of everyone."

"Really?" she sounded intrigued, or at least I think she did. A minute later, she sent me a picture. "You can't wait to have it, can you?"

A woman sat behind the wheel. A tight black dress that wouldn't look strange at night wrapped her hourglass figure, and yet she still looked professional. She had her hair done in a messy ponytail, and a bright smile. Her pierced cock was rigid, and greeted me in the same way as her previous picture. Once again, I couldn't see the rest of her face.

When I started to publish my stories, I didn't expect to end up as erotic pen pals with another fellow author, much less with someone as beautiful. We started up together, and we've been collaborating ever since. I don't know when we started to share nudes, but it happened at some point. I guess there's nothing wrong with it, right? A schoolgirl and a strange woman that's five years older... I mean, I'm 18 years old, and no one knows about my career. Besides, the law only forbids porn. Ironically, drawings, poems and stories aren't outlawed, but also promoted by the government. It's a strange city-state we live in.

Our chat died out, yet the vibrator remained on its lowest setting. I dropped my head on top of the table and kept touching myself until the bell finally rang. Everyone flocked to the door as if an earthquake or a fire started. I remained in my seat, waiting until there weren't too many students all over the place.

Once I was out of the school grounds, I slipped into an alley and unbuttoned my shirt. Unlike my pen pal, I do like to have my face fully shown in my naked pictures.

"I just came out of school," I wrote with the picture attached. "Are you there?"

"Traffic, but it won't take me long. Ten to fifteen minutes."

Then, the vibrator stopped.

I put my shirt back on and placed my phone into its pocket. Our meeting spot wasn't far from here, but it was a bit of a walk. I stretched my legs for a moment, and started to make my way, into the streets, until I finally gazed upon an horizon with pink lights that can only live and thrive when the sun begins to set.

From fellow students to the usual rabble of corporate suits, office drones, families and couples with their days off, it felt like everyone in the city flocked to this temple of money. After all, everyone wanted to see the hottest movie, buy the upcoming concert's tickets, or spend their hard earned cash in whatever expensive trinket they could afford. The mall's AC was just a bonus to withstand the summer heat. Of course, there was nothing of my interest, unless a random entrepreneur from the Red Light District decided to open a sex shop here.

Once I resisted the urge to look around the book stores and game shops, I slipped inside a restroom. An office lady just finished washing her hands, and smiled at me before leaving. Then, I counted the stalls, entering the right one. Once inside, I started to undress.

"I'm waiting," I wrote to my pen pal, and attached a photo where I sat on the toilet, dressed in nothing but fishnets stockings and sneakers. The vibrator's antenna was also fully exposed.

"I'm almost there. I have a surprise for you."

A surprise? I wonder what could it be...

I bit my lips and started to think about it. What could it be, what could it be...

For a second I thought it was what happened next. I felt another jolt coming from my cunt; the same fireworks pattern from earlier caught me again, right when I squeezed my tits. The moan I let out was quite squeaky, and echoed all over the restroom, possibly calling the attention to someone. More dirty thoughts started to appear, so I opened the stall door and kept touching my tits while my mind wandered off.

That couldn't be the surprise, that was just her playing. So, what was the surprise?

Would I finally get to see more than her pretty lips?

Would she bring toys with her?

Would she film me so that we could leak the video to market ourselves?

Part of me hates that someone leaking my nudes is becoming more and more of a fantasy. It's mostly due to the unrealistic cliche of a girl having her sex tape leaked only to become the biggest porn star in the world. My readers already know my face, so why can't get to know me the way I truly am: a horny schoolgirl who doubles as a talented smut writer by night? I'm not too thrilled on the idea of going to jail because porn is illegal to produce and distribute in this shit hole, but I already broke that law the moment I turned 18 years old. Nevertheless, I go back into some erotic writers, and a couple of authors who wrote erotica from prison came to mind.

I guess I'm not like the other girls, and my pen pal isn't either. We are both anomalies, but we are anomalies in our own ways.

As I sucked my finger after touching my pussy, a big black cock slipped through the wall on my right. It had a vein on the side, and a gold ring coming out of the tip, going downwards to finish the loop. I smiled, and took a selfie next to it, with my brightest smile.

"Is this you?" I asked my pen pal.

"Darling, do you know any other black girl who's cock is pierced?" a sultry voice said from the other side of the wall. She giggled while I felt the vibrator go a step higher.

I put the phone down next to me and grabbed my tits. After greeting her cock with a couple of kisses, I started to run my tongue all over the shaft, following each one of her veins. It didn't take me long before I found myself devouring it, like a bona fide slut.

It was a bit tight. I never took huge mouthfuls of food, so sucking her was challenging. Nevertheless, I took it, feeling more and more like a natural born slut. I guess it was within me the desire of having sex without commitment. When I started writing out my fantasies, it wasn't within my expectations to begin an early career as a literary prostitute, yet that doesn't give me experience in sex. This wasn't a story, yet the idea that I had before started to form while I swallowed more and more...

To my surprise, my throat handled it like a pro. It wasn't long before I swallowed her entire penis, and I did so without much issue. The only exception would be that I couldn't hold it for more than three seconds, but this is something that takes practice.

"Fuck!" I gasped. "It's very big!"

I listened to her moan while I jerked her off. The sound my saliva made got me wetter.

"You asked me if I could make a story out of your selfie. I think I can do a better story about this."

I sucked her again.

After a few minutes, I took out the vibrator and threw it on top of my backpack while it still buzzed. There was something else that I wanted, but I'm not like the webcam models. I don't think I can fit both the toy and her cock inside me.

Not to mention the stall was very narrow, so it was uncomfortable to be in position. I had to lean against the opposite wall with one leg lifted so that my pussy could touch the gold ring. Before I knew it, her cock went inside me with ease. Everything inside tightened up as soon as the visitor made itself comfortable. First I moaned out of discomfort. Then, I started moving.

Eventually, my pussy got wetter. My leg could go numb at any moment, but I didn't care. Why should I when I have a big cock inside me?

It felt really good too! Much better than I could've ever expected!

"Yes! Fuck me now, honey! Fuck me!"

I stopped moving to allow her to thrust. Her piercing constantly hit me on the G spot, quickly getting me to the point where I couldn't hold my leg up anymore. I suppose the vibrator jump-started me to get to this point.

Our screams echoed all over the restroom. Even a wall couldn't stop us from having sex. I felt closer to my climax, and then the party truly begun!

"The hell?!"

"Surprise!" my pen pal moaned. "That's my girlfriend."

Coming out of a hole on the opposite wall, right next to my lips, another penis slipped through. It also belonged to a black woman, and she was equally as gifted as my pen pal. The difference is that she was smooth, with no veins in sight, and no piercing anywhere.

"Girlfriend?" I giggled, between moans.

Two cocks in a day? I thought this was a dream. Her girlfriend's cock twitched upon my voice, and it hit me on the face. I licked the tip, and sucked her immediately, as I reached my climax without any intention to do so.

Is this what it feels to be at a glory hole? The story in my head shifted, and now it was also something I wanted to live. Before this, I wasn't too keen on working anonymous cocks, but it doesn't seem so bad. After all, I'm taking two from people that I'll never get to meet fully. I don't even want to know what my pen pal or her girlfriend look like at all. As long as we can still write to each other, as long as we can collaborate or I can participate in their fantasies, I'm happy to keep things anonymous.

After my orgasm finished, I changed sides. Tasting my pal's dick covered with my juices was an entire different world. Simultaneously, her girlfriend shoved her cock inside me, to which I could feel the difference one single ring can have on a dick. It didn't feel like less, but it felt a bit bland. Nevertheless, she fucked me good.

Meanwhile, my story's details started to appear in my head. The familiar itch on my fingers started to appear. I needed to write, but I didn't want to stop. It is too soon to stop!

I closed my eyes and let the girls do their job of using me. The more time it passes, the more fun it feels to be here. Three girls in a public restroom, fucking through glory holes... who would've thought of that? The only thing that's missing is the crowd watching. How come no one has checked out what's all the noise about?

Then, I opened my eyes, and did my best to smile. I don't know for how long she's been here, but she had her hands busy. A blonde girl, flat chested, with a white shirt, a navy blue necktie and skirt; the same uniform from my school. She sat on the sink, one hand touching her pussy, while the other held a phone that pointed at me.

"Oh, fuck!" she yelled when my eyes met the camera, and got on her feet.

I jumped out of the stall and grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her inside with me, and locking the door behind.

"I hated to be the one to interrupt, but someone was filming me."

"Really?" asked my pen pal's girlfriend.

"Who are they?" asked my pen pal.

"A student from my same school. Same year as I am."

I pinned her against the wall and aggressively kissed her. She struggled to free herself from my grapple, but I'm taller. She didn't have a chance to escape. Instead, she started to comply, and even guided my hand to feel her cunt. It was even more wet than mine, and she wasn't fucking. When we separated, I saw her pale cheeks turned red.

"I didn't think the weird quiet girl from the wrestling team was so dirty," she said.

I grabbed my phone from the floor and took a picture of us kissing, with plenty of tongue. Then, I sent her to the door.

"Keep recording," I whispered on her ear, and went back to work.

The voyeur leaned against the door and started to masturbate again while I returned to work with the two cocks. However, filming me wasn't enough for her, so she joined in to work the cocks with me. The two of us stood before each other, almost embracing as we get fucked. With my phone on my hands, I took the advantage of filming her as I removed her uniform, leaving her only with the tie around her neck.

We constantly kept switching positions and filming each other as we worked the cocks. She got us all on the edge. The cocks felt tighter, and I wasn't able to resist any longer. When I saw her reaching for an intense orgasm, a very dirty thought came to my head. I placed our phones in different places to keep filming, and then listened closely to my pen pal and her girlfriend. Once they were about to reached their climax, I put the schoolgirl on the floor, and placed my cunt on her face.

I jerked both cocks, and sucked them and lick them whenever I could to help them out. They kept edging hard, which was better for me since the spy didn't hesitate to lick my cunt. I was very close to the brink of an intense orgasm when my pen pal's girlfriend surprised me with a blast of cum that blinded my left eye. Then, it was my pen pal who exploded, and lastly, I squirted upon the girl's face.

It was a mess. The screams of pleasure echoed louder than our moans could ever do. I didn't get to eat as much cum as I wanted, but I did have my face and my tits stained. Below me, the fellow schoolgirl had her makeup ruined, yet she didn't seem pleased. It's like she also wanted to be part of this, but here's the thing: in my stories, the one who looks is always punished for their lack of initiative.

I kissed the cocks, grabbed my phone, and snapped a selfie with both before they slipped out. Then, I allowed for the other schoolgirl to kneel, and let her lick off the cum from my face.

We kissed, we embraced, we behaved like lovers. I winked at her phone before she stopped filming. She then said her Fansly handle to the cock's owners, whom reassured her that they'll follow her.

"That explains it," I said.

High heeled footsteps started to appear after we listened to the stall doors open. Then, they went further away, until they vanished among the white noise coming from the outside. The restroom door closed, leaving the blonde schoolgirl and I alone with the silence.

I stood up and sat on the toilet, crossing my legs. She let out a small smile, yet never stopped blushing. Is it possible to feel shame after you shout a Fansly account to unknown transgender girls?

"What?" I asked after I found her staring at me for too long.

"You are hotter than I thought," she said. "You have no idea how hot you look with two black cocks, don't you?"

I shrugged. "There's only a thing I care about right now."

"What?"

"Come close, and turn around."

She obeyed. She didn't notice me grabbing my necktie and using it to tie her wrists behind her back.

"Now, we are going to have some fun."

I forced her to be back on her knees and worship my feet while I logged in to my cloud from her phone and started to upload her recordings over there. Meanwhile, I took some pictures of her sucking my toes and kissing my arch, and uploaded them to her social media accounts. I mentioned myself, and teased a possible OnlyFans account I could make. I repeated the same process with my phone. There's no time for second thoughts after this.

Once I had enough, I sat her on the toilet, and put her uniform inside her backpack. I did the same with mine. I took another picture of her, and lead her out to take a selfie of us in the mirror. This one, apart from uploading it to my X account, I also messaged to my pen pal.

"I won't lie, you look quite like a dominatrix grabbing her by the tie," she replied. "I'll write you something about it."

The last thing I did was to shove my vibrator inside her pussy, and put it on it's medium settings. Then, I untied her just to put her backpack on after I put mine, and we left the restroom, naked and unkempt.

Whether we got arrested or not it didn't matter to me anymore. What mattered were the number of eyes we had upon us. I could feel that, beneath the visible blush of shame upon her cheeks, she was also just as horny as the moment where I caught her. Having two big black cocks wasn't enough for us, and we wanted more.

This is the story I'm writing, and there's only one way to write it perfectly. There's method acting, and there's method writing. This was the latter.