All Comments on 'The Zip Files Bk. 01: Zip Unzips Ch. 08'

by MarkVSharp

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So now there's a second teacher in the mix, and one who seems to know a bit more than your run of the mill teacher on certain rather relevant topics. Color me intrigued. Also potentially aroused. Definitely liking her more than her coworker. Not that Denise is awful, just, less to my tastes.

The whole scene with Cassie certainly has me wondering just where and how far this is all headed, though.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous:

Re: Cassie; glad you are enjoying her. But, FYI, this isn't her first scene; she first showed up way back in Chapter 2. (Granted she hasn't gotten much screen time since then). As to what her role is, well... Denise is Zip's Biology Teacher; Cassie is also here to educate him but on a somewhat different topic. What that is, well, we'll just have to wait to find out.

As to where this is all headed, I will not comment much at all on that. But things will get very slightly clearer by the end of book 1; which is not actually that far away. If I don't end up splitting things up there are only a few more chapters to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkVSharp@MarkVSharp
STATUS UPDATE JUNE 29 2023: so after a long wait the first of the Beachport Illustrated stories, titled 'Rebel Belle and Katy Colt: Booty,' drops tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it! More like it are coming, but probably no more than one every month or two at most, given the...