All Comments on 'The Zip Files Bk. 02: Zip Does Gymnasts Ch. 07'

by MarkVSharp

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonTheMouseKingAnonTheMouseKing6 months ago

Well, that was delightful. And now I'm curious as to just who is hanging around outside the girls' dorm in the middle of the night/morning.

Of course, such questions pale in comparison to that of just how many Playa girls should be added to the ever-growing roster of Zip's babymommas. I'm feeling reasonable tonight so let's keep it to a modest two of six. Heather should definitely be one, no question there, but as to the other... Heidi definitely deserves to be knocked up, but does a kid deserve to be stuck with her as a mother? Probably not. So let's go with whichever one sucked Zip off first and thus got to taste Heidi, Heather, and another teammate or two (for the first time or not? Hmmm...).

The headcanon has spoken! Let reality and fiction alike bend to Lizard Brain's will!

ConcurringConcurring5 months ago

So I'm just commenting to ask if you're still going to write stories about the heroines of Beachport. I have only read book 1 of the Zip series and I honestly don't really like it. It's mainly because I prefer to read about sexy superheroines who get violated by the villains and this is not really that.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharp5 months agoAuthor

@AnonTheMouseKing: Glad you enjoyed it!

As for what aspects of the head-canon may become real canon; well, I won't spoil. I will say I have been playing 'fair'. I have actually been rolling dice, so to speak, behind the scenes to determine the results of each encounter - though in some cases there may be some effects influencing the result the reader is unaware of. The list is - well, let's just say it's interesting. And getting pretty long!

That said, I don't think we will start to get this aspect of things on-screen for another book or so. The main thing is, when it first comes up, I don't want this to come across as just a sequel to one book; but to include characters from a few of them. Which means I need time for a good cross-section of previous characters to learn the truth of their status, and act on it. I think around about the start of book 5 the time will be ripe, as it were...

@Concurring: No worries, if the Zip tales don't have what you're looking for in a story that's just how it is. Have no fear, there is plenty of more Beachport material coming. I have several stories in the works and plans for plenty more. My intent going forward is to continue putting out stories in both universes indefinitely, at a roughly equal pace. The two universes hit different 'itches' for me both in kink terms and as a writer, so when I oversaturate on one I tend to pivot to the other. That said I don't have enough bandwidth to work on both at once, so I'm unlikely to get any Beachport material out until the current Zip book is done, or close to it. I would check back in a month or so and see where I'm at.

Also general notice - the next chapter got submitted today. This is a non-sexual one; but should be the last such chapter in this particular book. It's all smut from here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkVSharp@MarkVSharp
STATUS UPDATE JUNE 29 2023: so after a long wait the first of the Beachport Illustrated stories, titled 'Rebel Belle and Katy Colt: Booty,' drops tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it! More like it are coming, but probably no more than one every month or two at most, given the...