The Zip Files Bk. 03: Wild Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Mrs. Sablier!" Diana said, standing up over her pack.

The other five girls in her Pride also stood up and greeted her, in a soft chorus. They were not in her Biology class along with Diana and Zip, but they certainly knew who she was. Her extremely top-heavy profile was, after all, rather hard to miss.

"Oh!" Denise said. Stumbling to a halt, she drew herself up before the girls as best she could. She had buttoned up her dress fully, but it did not have a particularly high neckline and she hoped none of them noticed the extremely deep cleavage she was showing off, which made her lack of a bra rather obvious. A few did - but other than blushing slightly and squirming none of the girls said anything about it.

"What are you doing here?" Diana asked, curious.

"I uh, just got back from some morning wood...s exercise," she said. "I, uh... I love the outdoors," she lied.

"Wow," one of the girls said. "You must have gotten out super early!"

"I'll say," another added. "You can barely walk!" She pointed at the way the teacher's buxom hips were still swaying back and forth, and her long bare muscular legs were trembling, even as she stood before them.

Denise licked her lips, and her blush deepened.

"Yes, it was a very... hard... very long p... path," she quickly specified.

"Which trail did you do?" one of the girls asked.

Denise took another sharp breath at this. Then, before she could answer her eyes widened. For she had suddenly heard a soft 'plop!'

Her eyes turned down, and her blush deepened.

It was as she had feared.

As she stood before the girls, squirming, up underneath her skirt, Denise was entirely naked. An observer perched upon any of their big hiking boots could have looked straight up inside to see her gooey, cream-filled pussy, naked and exposed. Now, as she had stood squirming before them, a dollop of Zip's semen had plummeted right out of her, down between her long sculpted legs... and landed in a little shining puddle right between her own boots.

But fortunately for her, the ring of fresh-faced Wild Girls seemed too busy, staring up in awe and waiting for her to answer to have noticed. Yet. So, feeling a deep flush of pink on her cheeks and a sudden desire to be gone, she dredged up the first answer she could think of.

"The one that went the very deepest... um, into the woods," she quickly assured them - and squirmed, once more, under her dress. Then, feeling another gooey dollop sliding down the inside of her pussy, she quickly waved her hand. "Now, uh, you have a fun day girls. I've got to go!"

"Bye, Mrs. Sablier!" Diana said, and waved back cheerily. The girls turned very briefly to study Denise's buxom backside, as it retreated down the last bit of trail, and then returned to their packs.

But Mrs. Sablier's ordeal was not quite over. As she approached her car, she ended up passing the girl's leader coming back the other way.

"Denise," Mrs. Bruenner purred. Her eyes flicked down to the other woman's airy dress, and then back up to her face. "You're looking a little more lightly dressed than our last church meeting," she said.

The comment didn't help Denise's already deep blush any. But, as she passed her colleague she just shrugged.

"Nobody out here today but us girls - and God," she said.

Mrs. Bruenner smiled and laughed at this. "True!" she admitted. And then they were past and gone.

While, in the background, Denise was leveraging her quivering hips into her convertible and then hastily getting her ass out of there, Mrs. Bruenner continued on and approached her lovely young charges.

"Very good, girls," Mrs. Bruenner said, observing their work. "So, do you have everything?"

"Yes, Mrs. Bruenner," the girls chorused.

"And you all left your phones in Diana's car?" she chided. "Remember the whole point of this is to simplify, to do without. If you take them it spoils the whole experience!"

"Yes, Mrs. Bruenner," the girls said again - less enthusiastically.

"Good," she said. "Then I will leave now and see you in the morning. But don't worry, I am sure Diana will do a spectacular job leading you all." Diana beamed at the praise.

Mrs. Bruenner got in her vehicle and drove away, heading back towards her spa appointment in downtown San Cajetan.

Going back to their packs, the girls surveyed their supplies with pride. "Alright," Diana said. "Everything is here." She pointed from one item to another. "Heated tent," she said, pointing to a state of the art self-raising tent that cost more than some people's cars. "Stove," she said, pointing to a high-tech ultralight portable stove with built-in espresso maker. It came with its own packets of DRM'd freeze dried food to help save weight. "Bedrolls." She pointed to five silky-soft sleeping bags that were pre-rolled in a row; since they would be inside their climate-controlled tent she had chosen the thinnest possible bags to save even more weight on the hike.

"Just the bare essentials," one of her Vixens said, nodding.

"Really roughing it!" another said, and the other three nodded their pretty heads eagerly.

"Did you all remember to pack your individual checklists?" Diana asked. Her Vixens nodded. "Double check," she chided. "Show me your work! Remember the Wild Girl way!"

They all knelt down and opened up their individual packs. Each girl had a change of clothes, several bottles of water, a few packets of gourmet organic trail snacks, and eating utensils, plus some basic grooming supplies.

"And I have my pre-marked map, and compass," Diana said. She withdrew the map, wrapped around the compass, from the pocket of her uniform and held it up, then slipped it back in. "Alright," she said. "That's everything. Let's get it loaded up and then we can get moving!"

Working diligently, crouched down, the girls began to separate out the communal gear and put it into individual packs. The tent was parceled out, as were the stove and its fuel. Soon they all had everything evenly distributed and arranged within their packs. As they worked, the girls were crouched down in their pleated uniform skirts... but with no other cars in the parking lot they assumed they were alone and didn't need to worry too much. Which meant that even without using his powers, Zip got some nice and scenic views in, up between silky parted thighs to one holy of holy after another, as he slowly approached them from along the trail.

"Hey, ladies," Zip said. "That's a whole lot of stuff for 'roughing it'!"

With a gasp, the six beauties all darted their heads up and looked at him. Then, quickly, they zipped up the last couple zippers on their packs and then stood up, before they gave him any free peeks up under their skirts - unaware that it was already much too late.

"It's exactly what we need, no more and no less," Diana asserted. Then she cocked her head, put a hand on her hip, and glared at him. "What are you doing here? You haven't come to perv on us have you?!"

"Like you said, it's a public trail," he said. "I came to enjoy nature, just like you!" Then he turned to her girls. "Aren't you going to introduce me?" he asked.

Diana shook her head. "Oh, there is SO no need for that," she said.

She was correct, though she didn't know it - Zip already knew their names, having gotten them from their Pride's website. He even knew things about them Diana didn't. For example, he knew that all of them were, if not actually ovulating, close enough that they would be in a sexually receptive state. One girl in the Pride actually was menstruating - but she had stayed home for rather understandable reasons.

Sweeping his eyes over the Vixens, Zip took them in for a moment. Like Diana they were all quite beautiful, not to mention fit and athletic; but few could match their Amazonian lioness for her impressive height. On the left were two shorter and slender girls; Taylor and Alexis. Taylor had straight cornsilk-blonde hair, which based on the roots appeared natural; while Alexis had wavy brown hair. On the other side were three more; Kayla, Lauren, and Rachel. Kayla and Lauren were both bottle blondes, while Rachel was a freckle-faced redhead. These three were each curvier, with substantial busts. Though all of them had well-toned bodies and long lithe legs, extending down out of their skirts, that one would expect from girls who spent a lot of time tramping through the great outdoors.

However, if Diana wasn't going to introduce her girls, she seemed to realize that as Lioness she had a duty to perform the opposite service for her Pride - even if just to warn them. "Girls, do you remember Zip?" she said. "He is..."

But the rest of her Pride, already smirking, preempted her. "Oh, we remember him," the slender Alexis assured her.

"Do we ever," blonde Taylor agreed, from just beside her.

Diana tapped a finger to her lips - and then suddenly gasped. A smile spread across her face, as of an old fond memory coming back.

"Oh, that's right..." she said. "Not just the biggest pervert in school... but the only one dumb enough not to know what 'snipe hunt' means!"

All of them giggled. In response, Zip just shrugged. He remembered the incident in question - even if it was one of many he would prefer to forget.

"I was young and stupid," he said.

"Not that young..." Rachel said, her freckled face sneering between her red curls.

"But absolutely agreed on the 'stupid' part," Kayla added, shaking her raven-haired head in contempt.

"I mostly remember the smell," Lauren added, wrinkling her nose in disgust.

The event in question had occurred when all of them were just entering the full flush of puberty. The Wild Girls and a group of their male-equivalent organization, at the time still including an increasingly outcast Zip, had camped at sites nearby to one another at the same state park - and, under the watchful eyes of their respective leaders, some level of chaste fraternization had occurred. It was during one of those visits between campsites that a whispered pan had been formed, between sets of smirking lips, some male and some female - and Zip had naturally been its target.

On their last night at the campground, a group of his fellow boys had come to him and told him they would all be sneaking away on a secret adventure. He had been assured that, if they were successful, the girls at the neighboring campsite would be very impressed - and, while this had been a few years ago, he had already been sufficiently advanced into the hormone-fueled furnace of adolescence that that vague possibility had been enough to rapidly override any and all doubts, and cause him to agree to join in.

So it had come to be that they had been all out in the woods very late at night. At first they had been in a group - but steadily, one by one, the other boys had broken off to 'go flush them in from the sides'. Finally the last couple had left to do the same - assuring Zip that he had the most important job of all.

And so he had proceeded alone, on the course he had been given, doing as he had been instructed. He had worn a clothespin on his nose, to protect him from the snipe's stink response. Told that his clothes contained too much artificial scents and would scare them away, he had taken them off until he was just in his underwear, and put them in the garbage bag he had brought. Holding out the large bag, he had shone his only flashlight into it. Beating the inside repeatedly with a stick, he had made the snipe mating call. Repeating this performance over and over he continued along the path they had assigned them, seemingly deeper and deeper into the woods.

Steadily, the ground beneath his feet had grown swampier. His feet had begun to sink into it. Both hands busy, he had repeatedly stumbled and ended up half-buried in the muck - until his arms and legs were both coated in grime. Still he had struggled on - visions of the adulation of his pretty female peers pulling him on, whenever any inklings of doubt started to set in.

Then, suddenly, the near-pitch darkness had been broken by a dozen shafts of bright light, piercing down upon him - and the relative silence of the forest had been broken by peals of laughter - laughter from dudes, echoing out from all around the forest; but also the high and peeling laughter of girls from right and front of him.

Looking up, Zip had found the six girls who were right in front of him, at the edge of a small bluff, looking down at him. They had been in green versions of the same sort of uniforms they wore now, with the same sashes - though somewhat fewer badges. And pointing down at him, they had cackled and howled with laughter.

It had been only gradually, as they shrieked and jeered, that he realized what the actual intent of the 'hunt' had been. And also it had only been gradually, as their piercing light shone down upon him, that he had realized that, in the circuitous route through the dark forest, that he had been directed back to a spot right behind their campsite; specifically, to the shallow ravine in which they had placed their latrine...

Now in the present, all six girls wore nearly identical smirks upon their lovely faces as they had worn a few years ago, as they gazed mockingly upon him once more. The uniforms had changed color, had filled out considerably on top while the skirts now came shorter; but other than that they looked nearly identical to the way they had that night.

Then, belatedly, Diana's eyes darkened, as if she seemed to realize there might be more than idle connection between that incident, and Zip's presence now.

"Wait," she growled glaring at him. "You don't blame us for that, do you?" she asked.

Zip shook his head. "Nah," he lied. "After all, if it was just bad luck. Like, if we'd played the same trick on you, you probably have fallen for it twice as hard."

At this, all of the girls gasped softly - and then bristled. One by one, drawing themselves up, they glared at him - Diana chief among them.

"That's where you're wrong, Zip," Diana said. Stretching out a finger she waved it back and forth, chastisingly, in front of him. "What happened to you was your own fault - for being a weakling and an idiot. Isn't that right, girls?"

As one, the rest of the Pride nodded their agreement. But, none of them seemed content to leave it at that. One by one, each of them opened up her lips and, her pretty eyes fixed on him and burning, gave him a little extra piece of her mind.

"We're too smart to fall for any tricks like you did," Lauren informed him. "That was your fault for being stupid."

"And even if we did," Taylor said, "we would never get lost. Our talents of navigation and senses of direction are too well trained!"

"We would never let ourselves be debased by becoming filthy and disgusting, like you did," Alexis told him, shaking her head and making a face.

"Or stripped so easily of our resources!" Kayla snorted, and then smirked.

"Bottom line," Rachel finished up, "we have too much pride and self-respect to ever be humiliated like you were."

Looking to either side, Diana nodded in satisfaction, to see Zip put in his place. Then she turned back to him, and glared.

But before these pronouncements of his own inferiority, and the implicit declaration that he deserved everything they had done to him, Zip seemed unfazed - taking each new statement in stride.

He did so because, taking advantage of his preternatural powers, as each girl threw her own little insult at him, Zip replied with words of his own. Not spoken words, to their faces. Rather, his reply came in the form of silent words, sent with his own preternatural abilities - and sent up under their skirts.

Thus, as each girl had thrown her own personal declaration at Zip she had done so, blissfully unaware that with each and every syllable that emerged from her own lips, her own panties had advanced another inch, out from under their former hiding place, and further down her sleek legs. Zip had gotten more than enough of a glimpse up under each of their skirts, as he had approached them still undetected from the forest, to visualize what he was working with. That was all he needed. And though he was still getting a hang of some of the finer points of his powers, he had more than enough control that none of them felt a thing.

So, by the time they were done, each and every one of the Wide Girls stood with her hands on her hips, her face lifted petulantly - and her own panties dangling down, hanging from the cuffs of her hiking boots, shielded from the flesh of her calves by her thick woolen socks.

One might think that girls setting out for a hike would wear large and sensible underwear. This was not correct, when it came to the glamorous young ladies of San Cajetan High. So as each pair of underwear made their debut before him they revealed themselves - as he had already gotten a hint of from his glimpses up under their skirts - to be quite fetchingly decorative and skimpy.

Taylor and Alexis, the two slender girls on his left, soon stood before him, smirking confidently - each with a little thong, one black and one white, dangling down between their boots. Kayla and Lauren - the bustier pair of peroxide blondes - were revealed to be wearing scoop-front satin panties, Kayla's in purple with a lace trim, Lauren's white with a little baby-blue bow right on the very front. Rachel, the redhead on the far right, was revealed to be wearing a hot pink cheekini panty, with a pattern of white dots upon it.

But last but very much not least, as far as Zip's were concerned, came Diana's.

'Guess she really did go full uniform' he thought, as he saw a white high-leg cotton panty start to slip out from under her pleated skirt - covered in a pattern of little Wild Girl logos on it in bright green. Said logo consisted of a curvy W inset within the 'female' symbol. As they slid further down her thighs the waistband came out, and he saw that it had the words 'WILD GIRLS' printed around it, over and over, in bright capitals - the same shade as the logos. Soon enough it arrived around the cuffs of her boots - just as she opened her lips to speak.

"Thank you girls," she said. She nodded graciously in each direction, to her smirking Pride - unaware, as all of them were, the dainty secret she was showing off for him between her calves. Then she turned her gaze back to him, and her face darkened into a glare. "Now, if that's all Zip... why don't you run along? We real women have a hike to get to."

"Actually..." Zip said. He was quite enjoying the view - but did his best to keep his eyes up, lest they get suspicious. "I thought I might tag along."

Diana's face, already unamused, got darker.

"You wouldn't dare!" she said.

"It's a public park," Zip reminded her. "You said so yourself."

Her voluptuous hips swayed back and forth in agitation, making her pleated skirts swirl. And, unbeknownst to her, her skimpy Wild-Girls-branded panties to sway back and forth, between her boots. But then, she shook her head.

"That's not what I meant," she said. "This is a real hike, Zip. Not the little nature walk you still got destroyed on. If you try to keep up, we're not going to help you - and you're just going to get humiliated or worse! Isn't that right, girls?"

They nodded.

Zip shrugged. "Well, regardless," he says. "There was something else I came out here for. Or rather, was asked to come out here for..."

Crouching briefly down, he unzipped the bag he had left at his feet. Diana's lips opened - as if about to object, but not sure what to object to. Whatever she was expecting, her eyes widened as from the open bag he pulled out a large DSLR camera, with a telephoto lens already attached.

"What... what on Earth is that for?" Diana growled, staring at it.

Hefting his big instrument in front of their pretty gaping faces, Zip grinned.

123456...9