All Comments on 'The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 06'

by JoMaddox

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

Love adding Andy and his mom Barbie to the story. Would love to see some spit roasting and double penetration of the two Milfs.

ReadytedyReadytedyalmost 5 years ago
Next Chapter

Great job on this chapter. Daughters and I really enjoyed it. Hope you have plans for the moms to show their sons what girls can do together. Keep up the good work.

RpgmrnewsRpgmrnewsalmost 5 years ago
Zooming

I totally love each chapter. Keep them coming. Very erotic.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Loved this chapter. I gave it five stars and a favorite point. Given that, please get an editor or a proofreader. You keep switching from Jonny Hardman to Jamie Hardman and back again. At one point you called Andy Alex, too. Granted, these are tiny errors but the story would read smoother if they were removed before publishing.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Amazed that most people wouldn't know a good story if it slapped them in the face especially when you can switch a few words around, do a little copy and paste, hit the Backspace key and you have a whole new chapter to fool some more Fuck and Suck fans that are totally fucking clueless. Know of any good Authors on this site?

RexrobRexrob27 days ago

Best chapter yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous