Theatrical Release - 750

Story Info
Couple head to the movies for a sexual scavenger hunt.
769 words
3.94
1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

This is a story entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

"Why does it have to becompletely naked?" Tish whined to her boyfriend Bram as they shoved their way through the crowded multiplex lobby. A pair of teens filming videos kept loudly approaching folks as they exited theatres.

"Degree of difficulty I guess," Bram fumbled with the printed list of tasks before shoving it into his pocket. "But look, we were lucky to even get this far with these people. It's not every day you get to prove yourself to a sex cult-"

"Orgy Club," She interrupted.

"Whatever. You know this expose could be big for my career- and you seemed to enjoy doing the other items on the sexy scavenger hunt," Tish sighed.

"Just promise me we won't get arrested, I don't need my mom finding out,"

"It's alright, I picked THE movie most likely to have no audience."

* * * *

MADAME WEB shone on the screen as the duo scoped out the empty theatre. This might actually work, Tish thought to herself as she peeled off her panties and put them on top of her discarded shorts.

Bram had just taken his pants off and sat down to fold them when the two were startled by a loud voice.

"Awwww, I missed the intro!" A large unassuming young man loped down an aisle, scrambling to find a seat without bothering to look around. The couple looked at each other wide eyed before slumping down in their seats. Bram turned off his camera phone as it was propped up in a drink holder.

After twenty minutes of listening to the interloper's running commentary Tish felt defeated while her boyfriend considered this still a possibility. He reached over to brush his fingers over Tish's pubes, while stroking his cock. She looked at him in disbelief.

In response, Bram stood and tore off his sweatshirt - leaving him completely nude. He wiggled his hips so his cock flopped about.

"OH MY GOD, she actually said that to Uncle Ben!!!" The nerd cried out, oblivious to the events behind him. Bram shot a look at Tish who rolled her eyes and removed her top, letting her glorious breasts free.

Turning the camera on, Bram repositioned himself to where Tish could begin sucking him off in the flashing lights of the movie. Embarrassingly he did the "rock on" hand gesture to the lens as he smiled, feeling one step closer to advancing his career in journalism.

"Why is he dubbed like that? Why is everyone badly lip-synching?!" The nerd once again shouted out into the empty theatre. Bram began to pay attention to the screen.

* * * *

They're actually teenagers now, but in the future--

Bram stared up at the screen with a scowl while Tish bent over the row of seats before them, bored out of her mind as he slowly pumped away inside her. They'd been at it forever, starting and stopping whenever the nerd seemed agitated enough to possibly turn around and spot them fucking. But also, the two couldn't help but catch the horrid dialogue on screen and find themselves distracted by the cinematic train wreck playing out. There were more than a few rest breaks between them, while Bram tried to get himself hard again as he glowered at the spider-people in the uniquely terrible film.

"This movie needs Morbius!" The nerd exclaimed.

Tish looked over at Bram, trying to get things going again.

"He's not wrong," Bram offered. "Morbius was better than this piece of shit,"

* * * *

"I just can't believe it took you that long to cum," Tish whined as Bram drug her out of the theatre. She dashed to the bathroom in order to clean herself up

"The dialogue was just sooooo bad..."Bram mumbled to himself as he stood waiting between the doors.

The nerd ambled out of the theatre with his empty popcorn collectible, immediately set upon by the TikTok crew.

"Bro, BRO- so just how TERRIBLE was Madame Web?!" The tall kid thrust the lav mic in the nerds face as he adjusted his glasses.

"In MY opinion, this was the worst film ever made in the history of time,"

The boys laughed knowing they had viral gold on their hands.

"Yeah? Like, how badwas it?"

"It was so bad, I couldn't even look at the couple having sex behind me in the theatre. Just couldn't take my eyes off the screen,"

Bram's eyes went wide as the camera turned to focus on him as Tish came out from the bathroom.

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers