Christmas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her by the hair again and directed her to his cock. “Do it until I say stop.” She complied then got up and tried to dry her cast. She knew her arm would start to prune underneath the wet padding. Not much she could do. It was going to be a long week.

She snuck out and slept with the girls after he fell asleep. They were used to it.

NEXT MORNING
She was doing a lot better. Nothing like a good night’s sleep. She dressed. Just pull ons and pull overs. They all went to breakfast and then she kissed John and the kids goodbye and they headed for the slopes. “I’m going to nurse my coffee and look at the mountains for a while. Maybe I’ll go shopping.” John frowned.

She was sipping a refill and looking out the window, just kind of daydreaming when she realized she was looking at a man’s groin. She looked up. “Hi, Jamie. How’s the arm? I guess everyone is out skiing. Can I join you?” He was already sitting down.

“Nate! You surprised me. Thanks for your help yesterday. Yea, it’s broken. No skiing or stuff for me. Sure, join me. Why aren’t you on the slopes?”

“I have the evening shift for the rest of the week. I go to work at 4.” They started talking. She found herself staring at those eyes. She felt like a stupid teenager with a crush. She told herself to knock it off. She was already in deep shit with John. If he caught her talking with Nate…

Conversation was easy. She was enjoying her time when the phone went off. Pictures of the kids on the slope and a text, ‘last run for now. Will meet you for lunch in fifteen. Be there!’ She replied.

“Nate, I really enjoyed talking with you. You are such an interesting guy. Maybe we can talk again.” A wave of guilt rippled through her, but she could feel herself being drawn to him. She’d never felt that before. Lust. She didn’t know how to handle it. But she realized she had asked him to join her again. What was she doing?

She got up and walked out to meet her family.The kids were talking over each other about how great it was. They had a great lunch, not a single cross word. That worried her. She felt like a kid who’d been told to ‘just wait until your father gets home,’ and then they were off for a bit of tubing. John stated they would be back about five. She got out her book and started reading, but was mostly watching people.

“Hi, you haven’t gotten very far. Should we continue our conversation?” She realized that she’d been daydreaming about Nate. He took off his coat and revealed a strong, muscular frame. She looked at his arms. She looked at his long fingers. If what her friends said was true, there must be some pretty happy women out there. She felt a wave of shame even thinking about such a thing. But the thought persisted.

“Sure. You have to go by 4, right?” He nodded. And so they talked away the afternoon.

As he got up to leave he took her hand in his and put the other one on her shoulder. “Maybe I’ll meet you here tomorrow to help the time go by. Maybe we can find something interesting to do to pass the time.”

She just stared and nodded, wasn’t sure how to respond to the statement. But her hand felt on fire from his touch. She chastised herself. What was she doing? This may not end well. She needed to stop while she could. Before anything happened. But she knew she wouldn’t. She’d do whatever he said. Just like she did with John.


After the kids went to bed, she snuggled against John. She was wearing a sexy new nightgown she’d purchased for the trip, but the look was ruined by the bruises on her breasts. She could see he was getting hard. The snake was becoming an anaconda. Well, maybe a garter snake. She slid down and took it into her mouth. Her tongue probed the opening on the end and then licked the underside of the head. John moaned. He loved that.

Down the shaft she slid using her tongue to stroke it and lubricate it until it hit the back of her throat. No further. A slight gag she tried to cover. That was as far as she could handle. Up and down, in and out. Her hand clutched his sack and balls and pulled gently while she sucked away. It didn’t take long and she felt John tighten up and then his cock started to pulse. A shot of cum with each pulse. She swished it to the back of her mouth and swallowed.

Next it was her turn and John worked his way to her nipples and started playing and then sucking. The bruising hurt, but she faked enjoyment. She’d learned that it was far better to show the proper amount of enthusiasm and response to his administrations. He slid a finger into her puss after playing around for a while. First one, then another. She was getting fired up even though they hurt. But she suddenly realized she was seeing Nate sucking on her nipples and it was those long, long fingers of his in her. God, what was she thinking? No!

But the thought got her so excited she felt the first waves of delight rolling up and she shuddered and shook. She shoved John’s head down. She knew he didn’t really like doing that, but…“Oh, John. Please? Make me happy? Do it.” He did. Or at least he went down there, sniffed around, spread her legs and entered her. Tiny little orgasms. But it wasn’t John. It was Nate she was fantasizing about. John was just a tool. But then her tool grabbed her nipples and pulled. Hard.

All she felt was pain. Lights out down below. At least he didn’t punch her or slap her. It took John longer than usual, more thrusting, but still not very long. He came and immediately rolled off. He was done. She was just starting. Darn! The usual. Wham! Bam! But never a thank you, Ma’am. At least there wasn’t any real punishment. Just sore nipples to add to her sore breasts and bum.

“That was great, John. Thank you. I almost forgot my arm was broken,” she lied. “You’re lucky I didn’t club you with it by mistake. I got so carried away. Let’s take a break, get something to drink, then another round. You up for it?”

“I don’t know. Why don’t you go down there and suck me off again. I’ll see how I feel after that.” She slid down and he grabbed her head and started screwing her mouth, hard. She could feel her lips starting to shred on her teeth. Gag after gag. More tears. Saliva poured from her mouth. More punishment. It was awful until she imagined doing it to Nate. She got very enthusiastic then.

“That was great, Jamie. Let’s take that break.”

The second round usually started in a 69 position, but with just his hand working on her. She usually sucked and cleaned herself off of him, but no way would he ever clean himself out of her. She’d tried to get him to do it. Just the thought of it got her so excited for some reason. It was one of her imaginary visions when she masturbated. But ‘It’s gross’ was his response.

He loved being able to fuck her face at his own tempo. Shoving it down as far and hard as he could. Just starting to go down her throat. His fingers in her and massaging her clit. But as always, she had a feeling that she was an after thought. It hadn’t always been like this, but had been for quite a while. Really, it started right after Chris was born. Not sure why. But it coincided with when the hitting and punching started.

He rolled off. Turned around and went to sleep. No kiss. No ‘I love you.’ She went to the bathroom and cleaned up.


SUNDAY
“I have the kids signed up for an all day snowmobile ride. We’ll have lunch on the trail so won’t be home until dinner. I’m going to have one of the kids in front of me and I arranged for one of the guides to let the other ride with her. Any way you could do it one handed?”

“I don’t see how. With a short arm cast, maybe. But this beast? They go so fast and the trails are very irregular. I’ll probably go shopping and browse the stores. In truth, she was dying to get downstairs and was hoping Nate would show up. No way he could be interested in her, could he? She was a little older, two kids, but still looked pretty darn good she said to herself. Blonde hair, boobs still good after breast feeding two. A little droopy, but at least they didn’t deflate like a lot of them did. But she remembered the bruises. Oh, well.

She took the elevator down and nursed a cup of coffee. She didn’t have to wait long. They picked up right where they’d left off. After an hour or so he stood up, took her hand, “Come on, Jamie. Let’s go where it’s a little quieter. I know you’ll enjoy it and you know you’ll enjoy it.” She followed like a lamb going to slaughter. She’d lost her will. No ability to resist. Those eyes. Those arms. Those fingers.

They went up to room 418 and he opened the door and ushered her in. “Would you like something to drink?”

“No thanks.”

He reached for her and they hugged. She was so nervous she couldn’t breathe. She felt guilt, shame, but they were overshadowed by need, lust, desire. Oh, those arms. She was unable to resist. She just surrendered and obeyed. He lowered his head and kissed her. He was hesitant at first, but she returned it with passion. Their tongues moved around and met. It became more passionate. With a flash she remembered how much she had missed this. Passion. Excitement. Anticipation.

Wasting no time and getting the go ahead from her moan, he gently touched her breast. Tentatively at first, but since there was no resistance, only another moan, he got more aggressive and slid a hand under her sweater, under her bra and started kneading her breast and gently rubbing my nipple. She ignored the pain. She noted that her breast was lost in that hand of his.

She moaned again and reached down to his pants and did not have to search for his cock. It was there and getting hard. She started rubbing it, and searched for his zipper. She needed to feel that thing. The cock she’d been thinking about since she saw him on the slopes. She was struggling.

“Jamie, let’s get out of our clothes.” She complied. She was a little sheepish to start with, but he said, “Damn. You are incredible. I’ve wanted you since I saw you get off the lift. But those bruises?”

“I guess I got them when I fell.” He took his clothes off. She was amazed. He was built like one of those guys in the action films. She was in awe. He took her hand and put it back on his cock and she started working it.

As they continued to kiss, his head went down to her neck, then her breasts and started on the nipples. She was starting to shake with excitement. This was so naughty. So awful. The lines had been crossed. She was betraying my husband. For the first time, she was cheating on him. Never. Never had she even considered it before. But she felt she needed this! It had to happen. This was not love like she kept telling herself she felt for John, this was pure lust. There was no way she could leave, even if Nate tried to kick her out. She had to have that cock, had to have it inside.

Her knees got weak so she slid down and took his cock into her mouth. Maybe a little bigger than John, but not much. She did the same things she did with John. Nate liked it too. But then he grabbed her long, blonde hair and shoved her face against his cock. She gagged, she resisted, she thought she would vomit for a second.

Nope. Not going down. Sorry Nate. She wondered if all guys were like this. He backed off and just went to the back of her throat and gently fucked her face. She felt so used, but she was used to that. This was new, different. She loved it. He tensed and once again tried to shove his cock down her throat and came.

He lifted her up, put her legs over his shoulders and started to lick her. She was up in the air, like sitting on his shoulders, but in reverse and he was licking her and sucking her clit. She came almost immediately. Convulsing, just like his cock had, her legs twitching around on his shoulders as she crammed his face against herself.

He took her thighs off his shoulders, placed her on the bed, and slid gently into her. It was ready. It felt so good. It was electric. A cock is a cock, but holy shit, she was so excited. Those shoulders, those arms, that butt. He was so big, so muscular. It was like a romance novel. Use me, please use me was the only thought in her mind. Maybe this would be the best Christmas vacation ever. She hoped Friday would never come.

Her excitement continued to build. A fantasy come to life. She fantasized that the next thing she’d find out is that he was a prince or something and take her away on his horse. Where the hell was his armor? She giggled as she thought about how much she liked his sword. It took about 30 seconds for her first orgasm, then little ripples for a while, then another big one.

He tensed, buried himself to the hilt and she could feel his cock contracting as he slowly moved in and out. He laid there for a minute then pulled out and pushed her head down to his cock. She had hoped they would just snuggle and he would stay in for a while. But no.

“That was great, Jamie. Now clean that bugger off for a while.” She complied without even thinking. She went to turn around and put her puss up by him so he could lick her at the same time, but he stopped her. “No, Jamie. I don’t do that. Sorry.” What? She was disappointed, but he pulled her hips around so he was in a kneeling position with her in front of him. She was on her side and he slid two fingers into her while he slid his cock into her mouth. Finally, those fingers.

He pumped in and out and started rubbing her clit with his thumb. It got her cranked up again and she forgot her disappointment. She started cramming his cock to the back of her throat. She pushed her head against him trying to force it down. But she gagged and gagged again. Tears, saliva. She backed off, but continued until he came again,

He kissed her and slid a third finger into her, then a fourth. She felt so stretched. But so full. Two fingers moved out and pushed against her ass. She resisted, but no use. John always did it gradually and gently. Not here. Not with Nate. She had two and two at this point and his thumb working away on her clit. She felt herself cumming again and smiled inwardly as she wondered if there was a daily limit on orgasms?

He flipped her onto her knees and entered from behind and went to work. Banging pelvis to backside with lots of sloshing sounds. Two fingers went back in her ass. God it felt great. She swore he was playing with his dick through her ass. What a feeling. She wondered what it would be like with his cock in there. She’d never let John do it. She didn’t know why. She figured he wasn’t interested since she did whatever he requested.

She didn’t have to wait long to find out. He pulled out and put the head of his cock against her pucker and started to push. Her alarms went off. “Nate! I’ve never done it! Stop, please.”

“Just relax, Jamie. You’ve already had fingers in there. Just a little more push and….”

“No! I said no!” She pulled away.

“Sorry.” He slid back into her vagina. He finally trembled, groaned and came. Jamie was shot. Her adrenaline was starting to wear off. She felt like she needed a rest. Reality was sinking in. Guilt was starting to build up. What had she done? She needed to go! To think about this.

“I have to go, Nate. That was terrific. But I have to go. Please.” What? She was aware that she was asking permission to leave? Why? She had the right to leave. She didn’t have to stay. Right?

“That’s fine, Jamie. Is everything Ok? There’s no reason for him to ever find out, right? What happens at the resort, stays at the resort.”

“Right, but we can’t do it again. I just can’t do it again. Sorry, Nate. But thanks. It was great.” But it really wasn’t earth shattering and he was like the few others she had known. All he really wanted to do was use her like a toy. Cram it down her throat and do her ass. He was all about himself. Were all men like that? Or maybe she just kept picking narcissists. If all men were like that, she was going to be celibate. Well, celibate if anything ever happened to John.

But how had she let this happen? A guy she hardly knew took her hand and told her to come with him. And she went! And had sex with him! Why was she so passive? Why did she surrender her will to him? Why had she given him that power, the control? What the hell was wrong with her? She knew one thing. No one was going to have that kind of power over her again. Ever. Well, except John and that was just until Chris headed off to college.

But a tear formed in her eye. It was likely that she would never forgive herself for what she’d just done. Another sign that John and her folks were right. She’d become on of those women. A cheater, an adulteress. One more thing to add to her list of failures. She was better than that, wasn’t she? How had she strayed off the path so easily?

She left. Hell, it was already early afternoon. She checked her phone, turned it back on. Pictures of the kids enjoying themselves. Pictures of the three things she felt she valued most in her life. And here she was doing the walk of shame back to their hotel room with cum dripping out of her. Better trash this pair of underwear.

But there were texts and even a couple calls from John. “Are you OK? I’m going straight to voicemail. Why is your phone off? Why the fuck is your phone off? We’ll be home by five and we’ll go to dinner.” A look of fear and trepidation filled her face. Had she screwed up? John was obviously pissed and that was never a good thing.

She texted back saying, ‘My phone was dead and I left it in my room when I went shopping. Looks like you all were having a great time. Wish I were there. See you when you get back.’

She jumped in the shower and tried to relax, but she couldn’t. The enormity of what she’d just done blocked out everything else. She was sure she would look guilty. That John would know. She’d get caught. And then what? She couldn’t even imagine.

But how had she let a man have control over her like that? A man she hardly knew? John did because of the girls and all the stuff that had happened before. But now? Now he’d have extra power because of what she’d just done. The guilt, the shame, made her weak. Took away her will. Just like when she lost the baby.

She flushed and flushed hoping to get everything out of herself. Even washed her hair. She knew her hair was going to be a mess, no rollers or anything to tame it. But she couldn’t take the risk of something or some odor being in it.

They came home. The girls were so excited. Almost as excited as she’d been. Initially at least. They’d gotten to drive the snowmobiles for part of the trip. “With adult hands on the steering arms at all times,” John added. They had a zillion stories about it. Jamie felt terrible about not being there with them and missing out.

John noticed. “Are you Okay?” She couldn’t meet his eyes. Damn, when he looked at her she felt so guilty. Like she had to scream and confess her sins. She knew she had a bright red neon ‘A’ emblazoned on her forehead that was flashing away.

“Yes, I’m fine. I’m just sorry I missed out on everything. I just drove to town and shopped around for a while and then came back and read. My arm was pretty sore for some reason.

“Well, why don’t we all do something tomorrow. Together.”

“No John. You and the kids need to take advantage of the time you have. What’s the plan for tomorrow?”

The girls both shouted, “Skiing in the morning and then ice skating in the afternoon. Why don’t you try ice skating or at least watch us?”

“Sure, I could do that. Watch at least. Sounds like fun.”

Later when the kids were in bed, John started getting romantic. He touched her down there through her pajamas. She’d taken a couple of pain pills and was getting pretty groggy. He noticed her hesitation. She saw him notice and fear filled her again. Fear of discovery. Fear of reprisal. Fear of violence. She started to tremble. Rationally she knew there was no way he could tell, right? But emotionally she felt there was a flashing neon sign showing what she’d done.