Christmas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“John, I just can’t. Sorry. I know it’s vacation time, but my arm has been killing me and I just won’t be able to enjoy it or do much for you. I know it’s early, but I’m going to have to shut my eyes. I’ll probably sleep straight through. I’m so sorry. I’m messing up all our plans.”

He stared at her. Anger flared again. “No problem. I understand. Guess I should have expected this from you. How much can you fuck up one trip. But you know the rules? Blow job first.” Yes, she knew the rules. At least she could do that. Let’s get’er’done as they say. And she started.

JOHN
John knew something was not right. Too many weird things. She’s never without her phone. She never turns it off or lets it go dead. ‘What if something happened to the kids?’ Especially if she were going shopping and leaving the hotel. Most fractures like she has don’t hurt much once they’re casted. And she took two pain pills?

The looks she gave Nate when he came to help her? The guilty looks tonight? Hell, he noted that she hardly even looked him in the eye. She went shopping most of the day and didn’t buy anything? He knew she would have at least picked up ornaments for the kids or something like that. And he thought again about her hesitation when he touched her there. They hadn’t done anything unusual last night.

No way would he have ever thought that Jamie would cheat on him. She was broken, would never have had the nerve for that. No backbone at all. Always did exactly what he told her to do. And she knew what would happen to her if he even suspected. The bitch knows better, he thought. Maybe he was wrong, but he was going to find out for sure, even if he had to break her other arm. She needed to be punished for even making him think about it. Her punishment might even be fun…

He started with her phone. No calls or texts to worry about. She could have deleted them. He turned on the find my phone stuff and made sure he could see it on his. He searched the two rooms quietly. Nope. No packages. She didn’t buy anything.

He checked all the trash. In the one under the sink in the kitchenette there was a bag all tied up. It pissed him off that he had to dig through the garbage to get to it, hidden in the styrofoam box. He opened it and he was filled with a wild fury. After all he’d done for that bitch! Screw up the vacation! Saddled him with the kids. And now this? Cum filled underwear. He sniffed it. Yup, cum.

He considered dragging her out of bed and making her get her first dose of punishment. The first of many. But he wanted to savor this. And he wanted more info.

He gulped a big drink of 100 proof alcohol. Who was it? Had to be the ski guy. He dashed down and checked the car. No new miles on it since they’d arrived. She lied about her drive to town. So she must have done it here. How the hell did she think she was going to get away with this? She’s such a fucking dumb piece of shit.

He started planning on how to make her pay. Maybe he should wake her up and let her have it right now, but she seemed groggy enough that it wouldn’t be as much fun.

Tomorrow. He was going to make her pay for it tomorrow. He couldn’t wait. And then he’d divorce her ass. After all, he had Emily all lined up. Time to switch her pills and knock her ass up, he thought. Someone had to take care of him.


It was a sleepless night filled with plotting and scheming and dreams of pain and punishment. “John, you look awful. What’s wrong?”

“Oh, I just didn’t sleep well. Something I ate didn’t cooperate with me.”

“Well, why don’t you cancel things with the kids? They’ll understand.”

“No, it’ll be fine. I don’t want to wreck their vacation like someone else tried to do.” Her face turned red. Guilt and shame filled her again and her whole being deflated. “We’ll see you at noon or so and go to the rink.” He kissed her goodbye on the cheek. He didn’t want her to suspect anything. But actually the kiss started her worrying that something was, in fact, amiss. He never kissed her goodbye.

Instead of hitting the slopes with the kids, he dropped them off with an instructor who promised to teach them new things. They were excited. He went back to the hotel. Found a quiet spot and kept an eye on the location of Jamie’s phone and the lobby. She never left the room. And in a way that made him even more angry. He’d wasted the whole morning and had really looked forward to catching her in the act. Damn, that would have been great, he thought.

At noon he rounded up the girls and they met with Jamie for lunch. After lunch they all went to the rink. Jamie was very quiet, but seemed to enjoy being outside and watching the girls. She actually got skates and skated very carefully around the rink with the girls and started truly enjoying herself. The three laughed and carried on. It pissed him off. Just wait, bitch, was all he could think.

Her joy really pissed him off. How could she be having fun after what she’d done? She should be hugging his knees pleading for forgiveness. Soon enough, he thought. They finished skating, had dinner, and finally the kids went to bed. “Come on, John. Let’s go to bed.”

Well, that surprised him. “I don’t know, Jamie. I’m pretty wiped out. Maybe I need a rain check.” He wondered what she was up to.

“John. I need you. I need to feel close to you. I feel like we’ve kinda been off the whole vacation, you know, because of my arm and I don’t want that. I know I messed up and I’m sorry. Please.” What was he supposed to say to that? So they went to bed. They hugged, then kissed, then she pulled him into the 69 position. His position of power.

She was sucking away on him and he decided to let the games begin. Punishment time. He shoved his butt down until his cock was at the back of her throat. Then collapsed down onto her face and his cock was buried to the hilt in her throat. She gagged, wretched, fought to get him off, but to no effect. His full weight was on her. Flattening her face. He remained in place.

She continued to gag. And gagged some more. Her face turned red. So red. She vomited around his cock and some went up her nose. Take that cheater, he thought. She started pushing on his belly desperately trying to lift him off so she could get a breath.

She started squirming then gave up. He visualized staying there for about ten minutes. Death by dick. How fitting. Unfortunately he just couldn’t really enjoy their new breakthrough. He was too pissed. Maybe time to take out his frustrations…

He pulled back and let her get a breath. She coughed and coughed, spit vomit out of her mouth and wiped off with her hand but then he shoved back down her throat in mid cough. She gagged again. He grinned. He started fucking her mouth hard. Going down her throat with each pass.

Peeking underneath, he could see she was covered with saliva and vomit. Gross. Tears streamed down her face, and her face was bright red. She never said a word. He thought of the biblical verse, ‘vengeance is mine’ and thrust harder and held it there. She never struggled. This was was starting to be fun. A human fuck toy with deep throat action. He should have done this long ago. He went until he came, ejaculating down her throat.

He flipped her over onto all fours, staying away from her vomit covered face. She was completely passive. Good. He was in control again. He felt like telling her that that was just the start of her pain. With her on all fours, he reached under and concentrated on her clit, and rubbed it hard hard, very hard, then pinched. She winced, but didn’t complain. He crammed three fingers in, almost without warning and pumped away. Furiously. She moaned. Didn’t sound like an enjoyment kind of moan.

Fingers out, cock in. No Mr. Nice Guy tonight. She winced, but took it. He moved in and out. Like a machine. Fast. Furious. He put a finger in her butt and moved it around. She seemed to sense what was coming and started to pull away. He grabbed her hips. No escape, Dear. You’re going to remember tonight. It’ll be the night of your life. He laughed again, ‘or maybe my life.’

He added a second. Then a third. She moaned in discomfort again and started to pull away, but then pushed back. In a tiny voice,“John, it’s such a special vacation. If you want to try putting it in there I’ll try and do it.”

“That’d be great, Jamie. A special Christmas gift we can both enjoy.” But her willingness kind of pissed him off. Without any further prep or lube he crammed his cock into her ass and started pumping it hard. As hard as he could. He could see she had tears in her eyes and watched them drop onto the bed sheets. Oh what fun, he thought. She grabbed more sheet and wiped her face again. He slapped her ass. One cheek, then the other. Again and again. Bright red hand marks to add to those she still carried. He reached under and grabbed her breasts again. She groaned.

That’ll give her something to remember about our fabulous vacation. He tried everything he could to not cum. He wanted to make this ass hurt and make her hate to sit down. She tried to reach herself, but he stopped her. He was not going to take the chance that she’d enjoy it. Any of it. Only pain. Just what she deserved. She remained silent.

He came but kept going. On and on. Her ass opened and spread. Relaxed. Became patulous. He lost most of the sensation, but wanted that ass to be bleeding by the time he was done. He continued until his cock got sore. A night to remember. He smiled to himself. Maybe her ass would leak from here on, he thought. That’d be so cool. It was going to be someone else’s problem anyway.

Finally he called it quits. “What’s wrong, John? You don’t seem to be yourself. That was….well, that was a lot different than usual,” she said as she used a part of the sheet to wipe her eyes. “Is everything Ok?”

“I guess I just got carried away. First the deep throat, then your ass…Maybe you need to clean my cock off.”

“But, John…” But nothing. He grabbed her hair and pulled her face onto his cock. She resisted, but then relented. He crammed his cock all the way down her throat again.

“Now clean it off, my dear. Use that tongue of yours. Good girl. The faster you do it, the sooner…” she fought it, but then gave in. A disgusted, humiliated look on her face. No joy there. Good! “No, on second thought. I want to cum again, so suck it and we’ll quit as soon as I finish.” It took a while.

“Jesus, John. What’s going on? You’ve never been like this. I’m glad you enjoyed it, and I did too, I mean it was great, but I’m going to be pretty sore….”

“I don’t know. Just excited to be with you and try new things. Guess I really got carried away. It’s vacation time after all. Seemed like I was in one of those movies we watch. It was great, Jamie. Merry Christmas. I hope it was good for you too.”

“Uh, yea. It was terrific as always. I’m going to go jump in the shower.”

“Good idea. I’m feeling the effects of poor sleep and a busy day, but that was so exciting I just can’t go right to sleep. Why don’t you take a pill and go to sleep. I’m going to get something to drink and watch TV in the girls’ room. I’ll take your phone so it won’t wake you up if you get a text or something.

He shut the door to the bedroom and left her to her own thoughts. She took a shower and got towels to cover the blood and vomit on the sheets.

He went out and checked her phone. Nothing.


Jamie wondered why John had acted so weird tonight. There’s no way he could know is there? Maybe she should have let him beg off. But she just needed him so badly. To make sure he knew she was his. All his. And she needed the closeness. The guilt, the pain of betrayal were eating her up.

But he’d been so rough on her. Deep throat and her ass. He deserved it for what she’d done, but…But hell. Her throat was all raw, she still smelled vomit in her nose, her abdomen hurt from all the retching, and she didn’t think her ass would ever be the same. He was rough sometimes, but he’d never been like that. Well, not during sex. If it hadn’t hurt so much, maybe it would have been exciting for her. Maybe he did just get carried away. Two new things he always wanted. But why so rough? Was he intentionally trying to hurt her? Not a surprise. He hurt her a lot, after all. Maybe he does know, she thought. But how? And what happens next if he does?


JOHN
John called a buddy and asked about divorce attorneys. The friend was horrified to hear she’d cheated on him, on the family vacation, but gave him the name of the one he had used. John called and discussed the case with the intake person and set up an appointment for the week after Christmas. He decided to say nothing until the kids went to bed on Christmas Day. Oh, he just couldn’t wait to see the look on her eyes as he let her have it.


The sleigh ride was fun. They did it as a family. Jamie realized she’d missed so much this week because of her arm. She missed sharing things with her girls. She punished herself. Really should have made more of an effort to spend time with the family. At night, the kids were wiped. Full of stories, but too tired to share.

“So what’s the plan for tomorrow?”

“We’re skiing all day,” the girls said. “We’re skiing ‘til we can’t ski anymore.”

“It looks like you already wore your Dad out. He looks shot. Are you OK, John? You’re awfully quiet.”

“Sure everything is fine. It’s been a terrific vacation so far and I’m looking forward to tomorrow. Got some fresh snow last night. I thought another lesson in the morning then they’re instructor can spend the afternoon with them.”

“Tell you what, John. Why don’t I take the kids to the lesson and I’ll watch them on the slopes. I’ll pack some lunch, drinks, and snacks so you all don’t have to really stop for lunch. That way you won’t waste any time. John, you could spend your time on the upper slopes and enjoy yourself. This is your last chance. At least for this trip. What do you think?”

Staring at her again. “Sure, Jamie. Sounds great.”

“Then the next day we have the long drive home. But it’ll be the 23rd. Another boring day of Christmas break. Nothing really happens then, does it? I mean, the night before the night before.”

“It’s my birthday! We get to celebrate. And I get presents. Especially if you’re twelve you get lots of presents. Right, Mom? And an ice cream cake! I can’t wait.”

“You’re exactly right, Hailey. We celebrate! But we have the long drive and all so some of the celebrating may have to be Christmas Eve, alright?””

But Jamie was distracted. Her thoughts elsewhere. “What’s wrong, Mom?”

“It’s just that our week is almost done and I have so enjoyed knowing you guys had so much fun, but I’ve just missed being with you and sharing in that fun. So you have to make the most of tomorrow. Okay?”

They made sure to spend the evening together. John did work stuff, or something. Left to make a business call. At eight o’clock? Seemed like he was laughing too much for a work thing. Once they were in bed she took a shower and started playing with John’s cock. “Come on Big Boy. Let’s make some whoopi. I suspect you’ll be too tired for me to get anything out of you tomorrow.”

She started playing with his cock and kissing him passionately. He responded, but not with the enthusiasm she had hoped. Kneeling beside him she took his cock in her mouth and started using her tongue to caress it. She licked and wet it and then forced it down her throat. It was still sore, but she wanted to see if she could get them back on track.

This perked him up. He grabbed her hair and started pushing her head up and down on his cock, burying it each time. Then he had an idea. He got out of bed, “John? What are you doing?” He flipped her onto her back and slid her head to the edge of the bed. He put his cock back in her mouth and after a few in and outs, he buried it.

He grabbed her throat and moved his cock in and out a little to see if he could feel it. She gagged and pushed against him and he finally backed out. She took a deep breath which was cut short by him thrusting his cock back down.

Down her throat until her nose was buried against him, hold it until she thrashed around to get a breath, then back out for a few seconds. Repeat. He liked it. She did not, but never said a word. He pulled her top up and as he slid in he grabbed her breasts and squeezed. She groaned, but he got even more excited. He thought that he should have done this years ago.

Maybe he would hold off on the divorce until this got old. No. He couldn’t wait to have her her begging and pleading with him not to divorce her. And her folks and his folks would give her so much shit! No, the divorce had to happen. But for now…

He came, but kept going for a while. Then spun her around and shoved her legs over her head. “John?” He shoved his cock in and started pumping essentially straight up and down. He slid her further to the edge, shoved her thighs down against her chest, pulled out and with one stroke buried it in her ass. She jerked, but remained silent. He looked at her ass. All red a raw and with a cock in it. He wished he had a picture. He’d have made a poster.

He went until he came, but then kept going until he lost interest. He pulled out, grabbed her hair and crammed his cock down her throat. She gagged again and he smiled. Another night of humiliation. He smiled, she wallowed in guilt and worthlessness.


The next morning, John left early without a word. She got the kids up, breakfast and then suggested that the try snowboarding instead of skiing. A lesson in the morning then all afternoon. They loved it. Skiing was likely done forever. She got lots of pictures. The kids were shot, John was tired from his diamond runs. They all turned in early. To her relief, John wasn’t in the mood even though she tried to encourage him. A quick blow job, ‘she knew the rules,’ then to sleep.

But no sleep for her. What would her new reality be like? All she could envision was some new sort of hell until the girls left for college. How could she do it? She felt anger growing inside. Resentment. Why was she letting herself be treated this way? She didn’t really desrve it, did she?


The kids decided to snowboard for a while before they left. Jamie stood with John, held his hand, and watched them with him. They had lunch, packed up and left.

“So was that the greatest Christmas Vacation ever?”

“You bet, Mom. But it was the greatest vacation ever. Not just the best Christmas Vacation. We’re sorry you couldn’t have as much fun, Mom. We want to do again. Maybe when your arm is better we can spend another week.”

“We can see, but we’ll have to see if we can get time off from school and work. Maybe a long weekend at least.”

“John, you’re very quiet. Are you OK?

“Yes, everything is fine. I’m just tired, the kids wore me out and think I still have a touch of something.”

“Do you want me to drive?” He shook his head.

Back in the car. Headphones, silence, no stops. John smiled to himself. This was going to be great! Act like everything is all lovey dovey, take it easy until the kids go to sleep Christmas Day and then let the fireworks start. Make the bitch pay. ‘Oh what larks’ as that stupid book he read in high school said.

He considered that maybe he should never have married her. Shouldn’t have switched her pills and got her pregnant. But all in all, she’d taken good care of him. And she was so fucking stupid she has no idea what he did on the side. He was going to flush her, speed things up with Emily. After all, she was about as dumb as Jamie was and he needed some bitch to take care of him after all.


They walked into the house. Their house. The house with so much love and so many memories. The tree had dried out and the needles were rapidly falling. Some of the ornaments had fallen off. She hoped that was not an omen. John has been acting so strange. And the way he was in bed…There’s no way he could know. Was there?